Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Competition ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Thess.

Pairing/Interaction: Integral Hellsing and Heinkel Wolfe

Setting: After events of vol. 6 of the manga.

----

Competition

"Why don't you give up, protestant?" Heinkel asked, reloading her twin Desert Eagles.

"Only one can walk out of here victorious, nun," Integral chuckled, tightening her grip on the P90 Submachine Gun she was holding. "And it's going to be me."

Both women stood facing each other, uncaring of the fire that danced around them in the devastated London. Their eyes were hidden, unreadable. Either by dark shades or by the glare of the light in the glasses' surface. Neither of them could tell where the other was looking at.

The sounds of footsteps around the women gave it the sign to be ready, Heinkel and Integral pulled up the triggers at the same time. A rain of steel and blood started, staining the smoldered brick beneath them.

"Not bad for a heathen sow, Hellsing." Wolfe grinned fanatically, licking her lips as she moved towards her target.

"A compliment from the lips of a cross-dressing catholic catholic is always welcomed, Sister Heinkel," the Hellsing hid behind a half demolished wall in order to give her the edge in the crossfire.

"Cross-dressing? You shouldn't be throwing the first rock."

Integral merely shrugged and kept shooting until her prey couldn't stand anymore.

"Vell? How many?"

"Fourteen. You?"

Heinkel grit her teeth. "Twelve." She kicked the remains of a vampire soldier in petty anger.

"I win this round," Integral declared smugly, stepping out of her hideout while exhaling smoke out of her mouth.

"I von the one before. I call a tie, Hellsing."

"Once more?" the knight proposed, glancing at the oncoming nazi squad, running directly towards them.

"They never learn," Heinkel muttered with a grin. "Very vell. Two out of three."

And the competition between the members of Christian sects was renewed.