Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Dance Of The Dead ❯ Bath time! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT in any way profit from this story, nor do the characters belong to me. All creative rights belong to Kouta Hirano, but since I'm using manga elements, they belong to Kohta Hirona as spelled on the manga cover. The name Erzsébet Báthory, is in no way mine. She was a real person; I am just borrowing her image for the story, and the historical research from her life. Anything in my story that has happened in real life is purely a coincidence. Any club named Dark Days out there is also purely coincidental to my imagination.
A/N: Hi…Come around here often?
Chapter 6: Bath Time
 
XXXXX
 
A small cough sounded in the large office making Integra look from her paperwork. Walter smiled politely at her from where he stood at the doors. “Sir Integra… You called?”
  
“Yes… Have you received any new information?” Integra gave him a stern look before switching her gaze back down to her work. “Yes sir, there is some news from Mr. Bernadette… He has some news on a different club. One that would be wise looking into…” Walter pulled a piece of paper from the back pocket of his pants and walked towards the woman before him.
 
“What is this?” Integra glanced at the contents of the paper before looking to her butler again. “That would be a picture of a suspicious looking man leaving this new club Mr. Bernadette was talking about. The commander said that his men only had time for one picture before they were caught…”
 
“I can't see his face very well in this picture; it's rather fuzzy…Why the interest in this young man and the club?” Integra continued to look at the picture, trying to figure out who it was…or what is was.
 
“The commander reported a group of kids were talking about the club tonight and followed them there…without going in the club himself. Hours passed and there was no sign of the kids… Mr. Bernadette sent one of his men to investigate; approximately thirty minutes later the man returned saying that the male portion of the kids was there and the females were missing. This `investigator' also reported that the males of the group had no idea where the girls went… The male kids told him that some guy with black hair and blue eyes had taken them, promising them some drinks.” Walter looked somewhat saddened at this, but kept his cool.
 
“Alright, then how did one of the commander's men get all of this information?” Integra set the paper down and stared at Walter once again.
 
“Ah, Mr. Bernadette's comrade said that he was eavesdropping on the kid's conversation. Though I kind of made it sound better than the way the commander put it…Sorry sir, I didn't mean to confuse you.” Walter gave a sincere smile.
 
Integra sighed. “Is that all we have to go on, and what's the name of this club…?” She would go for anything at that point. The murders were becoming more and more frequent.
 
“House of Desolation… They have such strange names for those places.” The last part Walter said to himself more than to Integra.
 
“Keep them on this case for now, we need all the information before we go and kill innocent people… That reminds me. How are Alucard and Agent Victoria?” Integra started to sort through her paperwork again.
 
“As far as the commander knows, they are fine… Though there was a mishap during the first night in the club. It seems that Miss Victoria was drugged…Mr. Bernadette wasn't sure why. Alucard said nothing to him other than to retrieve information. However, the commander does know that they went to get new clothes for that certain…life style they're in now… A note was left for Pip,” Walter said, finally using the commander's first name.
 
“Mm,” Integra replied, deep in thought. “Alright, you are free to go… I want you get some information on this black haired man here…That's all for now, but if you get any new information tell me as soon as possible.” Integra held on to the picture of the young man.
 
Walter bowed. “Yes sir.” With that, the butler left the big room, leaving the blonde to think by her self. 
 
XXXXX
 
“Master…?” Seras gave her master a concerned look; he slowly turned his head back towards her and grinned. “Yes, police girl?”
 
“You… You looked like you were in a different world just now. Are you, uh, okay?” Seras stuttered for a second.
 
There she was, in her new clubbing outfit for Alucard to approve, and he looked the least bit interested… It was his idea in the first place; he should at least pay attention! But that look on his face kind of worried her.
 
“Another world, police girl? I was just thinking…By the way, you look like a common whore in that dress. Try a different one on,” Alucard said while looking away again to continue to stare off into space.
 
Seras glared at him for a second or two before realizing her master's own glare was now set on her.
 
“You do remember your place, right police girl,” Alucard stated more than asking her, he said it as if he were speaking to a slow child.
 
“Right…” she said with a slight growl.
 
Seras quickly made her way back into the small dressing room, everything was in black and the lights were dim, so it was kind of hard for her to see the clothes she wanted to try on…`Hm, what to wear next…?” Seras thought while examining each piece of clothing.
 
Since she was so interested in the clothes, she didn't notice the door behind her open and close quietly and someone come in until she noticed that the room felt a bit smaller and it was dimmer as well. Seras slowly turned around to yell at whoever had come in to get the hell out of there…Only when she turned around did she realize who was behind her.
 
“Master…?” Seras squeaked when Alucard put both hands on each side of her head onto the walls behind her, blocking her from escaping… Not that she would try, he would catch her no matter how fast she ran anyways.
 
“I'm getting bored…How about we do something a little more fun?” Alucard smirked at her again, letting his shiny fangs show…It seemed like he was suggesting something but not at the same time. A confused expression appeared on Seras' pretty face.
 
His glasses were gone now and so was his long black jacket.
 
Seras did the first thing that popped into her mind…She slapped him, hard. It took about half a second to realize what she'd done to Alucard and she stared at him in horror. His head slowly turned back to face her, his smirk was still there and it was larger than last time… But his eyes held…amusement? Blood slowly started to slip down the side of his pale face. Not too much, but enough to scare her…How had she scratched him? She didn't remember having nails and she was wearing gloves.
 
“So my kitten has claws after all…” Alucard licked his lips slowly, making her gaze down at them for a second before she looked at his ruby eyes again. He pulled his left arm up and ran a finger over one of the cuts she'd made in his skin. The blood stained the pure white glove on his hand. Alucard licked his finger and closed his eyes is pleasure… Who got that much pleasure from licking their own blood? Seras had a feeling he was playing with her… But all the coherent thoughts escaped her as he stuck the lone finger in his mouth and his eyes giving off an emotion for a moment before it disappeared again. Hadn't he given her that look before?
 
Alucard pulled the digit out of his mouth slowly before rubbing the blood on his face again. He held his finger in front of her face, more blood on it than before.
 
“Care to have a taste…?” Alucard asked as he watched her. Her azure eyes, which were quickly changing to crimson, were trained on his bloody finger. Seras slowly pulled the hand towards her and licked the finger shyly. When the blood hit her tongue all her shyness went away and she started to suck on the digit.
 
She caught herself before she bit into his flesh, Alucard pulled away suddenly.
 
“It tastes so good doesn't it, police girl?” Alucard used his other arm to push himself from the wall and away form her body. He turned to leave. Seras just made an `mm' sound as he grabbed the doorknob.
 
“Get anything you want… Just don't look like a slut when doing so. And make sure it's dark enough for the clubs as well… Best be quick, the sun will be rising in three hours.” Alucard left quickly and quietly.
 
Seras snapped out of her small trance and looked at the closed door in amazement…What was that? She sat there for a moment, just starring at the patterns in the dark wooden door.
 
“Why did he do that, was it to get me to drink…? No, the look in his eyes… Perhaps I'm imagining things… I am talking to myself in a dressing room after all,” Seras said quietly. She put a gloved hand to her mouth and touched her lips; it wasn't like they kissed passionately like they do in romance novels. She didn't need to worry about it much… But somehow it still bothered her.
 
With a sigh she went back to looking through her clothes.
 
XXXXX
 
About an hour passed since Alucard had pulled his little stunt and Seras had all the clothes she needed…If not more than she needed. But no one needed to know about all the clothes she got, right? It's not like Hellsing was some poor organization that Seras was stealing from. So, it was alright in her book. `Wait…Is there such a thing as a poor organization?' Seras thought with a small sigh. Who cared…?
 
Alucard and Seras were making their way back to the hotel; no doubt Pip would be there, in his own room of course. Maybe sleeping…Though Seras was thinking over the `thing' between her and Alucard. He didn't seem to even care enough to remember or it didn't seem like he remembered.
 
The walk home was silent, Alucard was leading and Seras was following him… keeping her distance. A little too much distance and it seemed to make Alucard aggravated. “Police girl, hurry up… Unless you want to be turned into dust, I suggest you get a move on.”
 
“Sorry master…” Seras sped up a little until she was walking along side her master, but she still kept a meter or so between her and him.
 
Alucard was starring off into space again. Though he masked it well, it still showed that he was not completely there.
 
A small flash of gray and white caught Seras' eye, she looked at the spot where she saw the strange looking person… The person there looked like a person from the 1700's. It was female and she was wearing an elegant white dress. Well, Seras couldn't be sure that it was white or not, the whole person was white, gray or black…including her skin and hair. “What the…” Seras stopped to stare at the person.
 
The person stopped as well and turned around to stare at Seras. This woman looked exactly like the woman from Seras' dream. The woman and Seras were identical, except for the hair. The woman had her hair down, and it curled all the way down her back.
 
Alucard was about to turn around and tell Seras to speed up again but noticed she was starring across the street at nothing with a befuddled look on her face.
 
Alucard dared not move a muscle; he knew what was happening… He remembered one of his children who could see their past selves. It was some sort of power very few children had. He wasn't sure what would happen if he moved, so he stayed put and watched…there was no smirk on his face this time. People were starting to stare at the odd couple, but it didn't bother him much.
 
The woman stared at Seras for a few more moments before turning around and walking off in the direction in which she was heading towards in the first place. She blurred and then disappeared from sight and Seras looked around wildly for her.
 
“Let's go, police girl,” Alucard said sternly from somewhere behind her, Seras hadn't realized he stopped for her and his smooth voice startled her slightly. She zipped around to look at him, somewhere along the line he managed to put his glasses back on... He was hiding his eyes from the humans. How long was she daydreaming for?
 
And when did Alucard hide from anyone?
 
Alucard turned around and started to walk away again…Once again leaving her to stand there, but she returned from her confused state and ran to catch up with him.
 
XXXXX
 
“I got vhat you vanted, milady.” A woman dressed in black bowed before the older woman who was seated in a large settee.
 
“Good girl. Take this and get it tested, I need to know if it's the right one.” The red headed woman gave the vile of blood to one of her men to give back to the woman in front of her.
 
She glanced back at the woman bowing before. “Did she smell good, Amalia?”
 
“Yes, she smelled great, Erzsébet.” The younger one with a German accent rose to her feet when Erzsébet put her pale slender hand on top of the girl's head.
 
“You did well.” Erzsébet shifted in her seat on the leather couch; trying to find a more comfortable position…She ended up lying down.
 
“I feel rather tired tonight. Tell Ábel to meet me in my chambers… If anything new comes up don't hesitate to tell me, dear. You know I don't like waiting…Oh and would you get me some `water'. I'd like a bath now.” Erzsébet made the gestures with her hands as she said the word water, and chuckled.
 
One of the men volunteered to get Erzsébet some new blood for her bath.
 
Amalia smiled and started to walk away so she get some testing done, she was the only scientist after all.
 
Amalia stopped short when she heard Erzsébet speak again. “Dear, now that I think about it… You need a treat for doing such a good job. Would you care to join Ábel and me in my chambers for the evening?” The red head paused for a moment. “You could let the some of my other men do the testing. I've `hired' a couple of more scientists since you're the only one… I don't want you to be lonesome. So, what do you say?”
 
Putting a genuine smile on her face Amalia walked again towards Erzsébet. “Sure, vhy?”
 
XXXXX
  
“Have you been feeling itchy lately? We may know why, tune in later tonight!” said a very enthusiastic voice of a reporter on the television.
 
Pip was chewing on some chips and channel surfing, he was done with work for awhile… So he'd just sit back and watch some crappy news reports or something. He reached into the bag of chips and realized there were none left. Pip sighed and crumbled the bag in his hands making a small ball…Unfortunately the bin was across the room and he didn't feel like getting up, his body was hurting all over…Women really liked to dance. He threw the ball lightly and he made the shot, barely. “Yes!”
 
“I `ave been sitting `ere for hours.” Pip groaned and ran a hand over his face. The girl and the vampire were gone for two hours now and he was getting bored, and not to mention tired.
 
At least he was able to get a TV in the room to watch and not just sit there doing nothing…Wait, he was already doing nothing. `Might as well go to sleep…I'll talk to zem tomorrow,' Pip thought as he started to get up, this wasn't his room after all and he didn't think Alucard would like him sleeping in their room…Alucard was lucky, he got to have the girl share the big ass room with him.
 
Just as Pip reached the door, Alucard suddenly walked right through the wall near the door, scarring Pip thoroughly. “What ze `ell?!” Pip jumped back slightly, he was so tired he'd forgotten that Alucard could walk through objects.
 
Alucard raised an elegant brow at the man before looking at the television that was still on. “What is that for?” Alucard switched his dark gaze back to the commander.
 
“I got tired of waiting for you and ordered zat zey put a TV in `ere before I fell asleep because of boredom,” Pip said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Alucard glowered slightly at the man before him. He was about to say something when suddenly there was a thump sound at the door…Right, police girl.
 
Seras opened the door properly whilst rubbing her forehead. “Ouch. I hate when I don't open the doors right...” Seras' sentence was cut short. “Why are you here?” Alucard asked as he looked at his servant for a second and then back to the commander.
 
“Oh, zat's right, I almost forgot… Integra told me to tell you guys `bout a new club to check out.” Pip smiled at Seras, she just glared in return… Neither of them noticed Alucard's annoyed expression. “And what is the name of this new club?”
 
Pip glanced over at Alucard. “House of Desolation… I'm tired, let'z talk `bout zis tomorrow.”
 
He started towards the door again. “Goodnight Miss Victoria…Erm, good day, I mean.” With that Pip left the room, stumbling slightly from the fatigue.
 
Alucard didn't even give him the chance to say good night to him, he didn't care for pleasantries right now. In one of the two rooms was a large coffin covered in a white sheet. Alucard removed the sheet and glanced over his shoulder at his servant.
 
“The sun is going to rise soon; I suggest you get some rest… You're going to need it, police girl,” Alucard said with a smile, making her shudder slightly and not from the slight breeze coming from the window.
 
“Yes master.” Seras walked to her own coffin.
 
XXXXX
 
A/N: This is going to sound strange, but I love that reporter I put in there! xD I got it from another show I'd been watching while writing this…its my pride and joy of this story. Oh and review if you want. It makes me feel tingly when you do…wink wink nudge nudge…that wasn't creepy at all…damn it was huh?