Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Good Night ❯ Chapter II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you for all of those who reviewed, be happy! The story was saved!!! Well, At least for now... As for the Integra question. She will be added hahahah within time my dear friend, this is an A/U story after all. Do not worry. Well folks, here it is the next Chapter. Enjoy~!
 
 
Chapter II
~;[ “Day dreamer” ];~
(part one)
Dreams are always around us, surrounding us.
 
 
 
 
Waking up to the light of the next morning, Seras awoke with the worst case of bed hair she had ever felt, not only that the effects of blood shot eyes and the claws of sleep raking down along her body. “My gosh...” Running a sweaty hand through her hair, Seras would sigh deeply as she had recalled last nights little get together with her new “room mate”, furrowing her eyebrows, she would turn her head to glance once more to the mirror. “Hmm” shifting her weight, Seras would plant her feet upon the carpeted floor before pushing off of the bed treading with curiosity towards the reflecting piece of furniture. “Aah!!!” Screaming in horror, Seras saw that she had a bit of a scar where Alucard had bit her or better said “tasted her.”
 
“What will I do?! What will people think when they see me!” Day dreaming of what may happen the musing thought of the towns people mobbing and flogging Seras for being a vampire would send the poor young woman into a spiraling staircase of internal conflict. Grasping the sides of her head, Seras would tug at the strawberry locks of hair she had shaking her head in frustration, wailing to the ceiling above her, a pout then arose. Knowing in her own defeat she could tell no one she sighed deeply in defeat as she knew only one person, if he was even considered human knew of her dilemma and would know what to tell her. Pursing her lips in thought Seras would turn to her bathroom to shower her ever so present tired eyes, smiling softly at the thought of a nice shower the young woman then closed the door.
 
Humming a soft note of joy Seras began to unbutton her night gown before her blood ran cold, in amidst her frivolous notes the dissonant note of realization had hit her. “....” Looking into the mirror to see her reflection again, the door of the bathroom door suddenly swung open and out came a angered English blonde. “No no no no!” With great and swift speed Seras ran down her set of stairs thinking of the only place where her “room mate” may reside. Swinging the creaking door of the cellar Seras glared daggers before the item within her optical view. A coffin.
 
Blue eyes bore heavily upon the home of the vampire as a small table with a lighted candle had embellished the Antique theme room. Muscles relaxing Seras walked into the aged confines, her eyes now filled with wonder as to how Alucard had made her cellar his. Flickering, the candle aided the slightly blind gaze of the woman around the room, a small glow of yellow catching her attention. Treading towards the coffin, Seras's eyes would study the given words that were embedded upon the material of the lid.
 
“The bird of the Hermes..” Reading the scripted font, Seras's mind would scratch around trying to find the meaning of such literature, how could one as this man want such things enshrined?
Closing her eyes, the young woman would shake her head and knock upon the lid, a small smile creeping upon her lips. The tiny mental image of her knocking on Alucard's coffin was compared as to her knocking upon someone's home, except this home was for the dead.
 
Pouting as her presence was ignored, her fingers slid to the edge of the lidded coffin hoping to tug upon the lid, but to her dismay. The lid was heavily bound to the body itself, groaning Seras would just have to give up and return later, still for the effect of intimidation. The young blonde turned her head glaring those brilliant blue eyes once more and proceeded to escort herself out, as doing so a gentle chuckle echoed throughout her body. Dismissing it as a chill running down her spine, Seras would continue on with her way to the ground floor of her house. Returning to the bathroom where Seras had a small revelation of her guest, she would now finally take her morning shower.
 
Once after the shower, Seras changed into her comfortable day clothing, which in this particular era was a Dress with a petticoat and a slip. Walking out into the oddly busy streets of London, Seras today was to have tea time with a well known Aristocrat by the name of Sir Hellsing. Apparently her father had once had some dealings with this man in the past, so for the day the young woman frowned in the keeping of an old man's company though found some hope as to know a bit of her family. As well as the parting of her father upon one of his missions, her hand growing into a fist. Seras then pushed away such dark thoughts before crossing the street to reach the calmer side of London. Along the dull sidewalk Seras studied her surroundings, black iron twisted into designs intricate to amuse someone who would walk adjacent to them guarding the land behind them. Seras peered through the thick bars as a Mansion like home caught her attention, guards standing their positions to protect the home with their guns armed and ready, though unlike your red uniformed men. These particular guards seemed to be in more favor of a military attire which was a odd design, still Victorian but..different, nonchalant facades would watch Sera's approach to the bound gates as she smiled a most nervous smile.
 
“`Ello Miss, What business do you have coming to Sir Hellsing's” One guard spoke as he tipped his head back looking down upon the young woman.
 
“I am here to attend the Tea gathering requested by Sir Hellsing.” Seras spoke softly and timidly as she folded her hands together toying with a laced handkerchief.
 
“Please present your invitation then Miss.” Reaching into her small bag Seras would shuffle her hands within the purse to grasp the paper of her security, but as her faced grew pale so did the results of the invite. “Uh..um..I- I know it's here somewhere.”
 
Sighing she had failed to find her invite, trembling in a bit of worry she looked at the guards who seemed to be unpaved with the distressed woman before them. “Please believe me that I am here for the Tea gathering.”
 
“I'm sorry Mam' we need you to present the invite in order for us to allow you further.”
“B-But! I-” A voice cutting through Seras's derived from behind the guards and gates interjecting the conversation between the guards and the young woman.
“What is your name Miss.” Upon hearing this voice, one could derive that this was a woman's voice though matured.
 
“S-Seras Victoria.” answered the shaken woman still clutching her handkerchief as if it were her life line.
 
Stepping out from the side, a young and tall woman of fair skin wore what was a dress suit instead of a formal dress, cigar clamped within her pinkish lips, this woman's eyes were a strong and vibrant blue hue. Outlined by the frames of her glasses, her long silken hair of blonde cascaded down along her shoulders and back, lips curled into a grin she rose her gloved hands as if she were a priest during his sermon asking the audience to stand.
 
“Ah, Welcome Miss Seras Victoria.” Upon the greetings of the woman behind the gates, the guards bowed their heads and stepped aside allowing Seras to walk through the gates.
 
“Thank you, um..Miss...” holding the “s” Seras, hesitated from the fact she did not know this woman's name who had saved her.
 
“Sir.”
 
“Sir?” the young woman asked in confusion to her Heroine.
 
“Yes, Sir Integra Hellsing.” Baffled by what she had heard Seras starred at Sir Hellsing's spoken name, but wasn't the Sir, a males title? Why had this woman had a such a odd title?
 
“Hahahahaha.” Breaking the dazed concentration of the befuddled woman, Sir Integra laughed as she had figured the problem with Seras.
 
“I am conjecturing that you had the idea of `Sir Hellsing' being my father.” The strong gaze of the suited woman spoke as she had studied poor disorganized Seras.
 
Nodding her head in guilt Seras had indeed thought that it was the Sir Integra's father that had wished to have this afternoon tea. “Well..yes, I thought because, he knew my father.”
 
“Hmh, my father had passed away when I turned the age of thirteen.” snorted Integra, her right hand rising to free the small cigar from the embrace of her lips exhaling a puff of smoke.
 
“Oh, I see.” Seras nodded her head slowly relaxing her grasp upon the small laced material.
 
“Come now Seras, let us have some tea and endure these woman's talk.” chuckling, Integra would clamp her teeth upon the small cigar walking at a fast pace. With a glint of the strong willed woman's glasses, Seras knew, that she and Integra would be good friends. Friends... that word just echoed in Seras's head as her mind drifted towards a certain man, if he even was one. She would have to deal with him on her return home, then again Seras felt she may want a bit of company seeing as how she may leave when the sun sets, and that usually meant weird things would happen. Well, of course she knew this, a weird occurrence was currently residing with her!
 
Upon their arrival, Seras and Integra were greeted by a crowd of women who seemed more well endowed with money and in fact was flamboyant about it. The dresses of these elder and some younger women would make anyone feel they are attending a Gala rather than afternoon tea, some having their hats while others their umbrella.
 
“Good afternoon Sir Hellsing.” the chimes of women's voices filled the air, with smiles to match the light hearted notes, though a few odd glances were cast towards poor Seras. Shyly settling down beside Integra who was sitting ambient to a tall but fairly aged man. He had his ebony hair neatly combed and tied back, a monocle placed over his left eye as he was adorned in a butlers attire though a jacket which was common amongst them was absent. The aged males face rising to gaze upon Seras with a gentle smile, she could not help but return a smile of her own finding the butler rather endearingly cute. He seemed to have a warm friendly feeling as he would attend to the Sir of the household pouring Integra's tea within her china.
 
“Thank you Walter.” So, Walter was the name of the butler Seras felt comforting to have near, a almost missing feeling filling her body. As Seras's own cup was filled she would watch Walter smiling much like a child at a tea party with her favorite stuffed animals, gathering courage she too wished to thank the aged butler. “T...thank you, Walter.” Upon hearing the thanks given by Seras, Walter smiled warmly upon the young woman as she seemed so very innocent and pure of heart. “You are welcome Miss Seras.” And as to Seras's glee, she received acknowledgment of her gathered bravery by Walter's welcoming of her compliment.
 
Adding sugar and cream to the earl grey tea served, Seras smiled inhaling the calming scent of the herbal drink, glancing at Integra's proper posture as well as the other women. She would mimic their posture as she looked around shyly and out of place, sipping her tea now comfortably, perhaps. Seras looked about their room they were seated in, large arched windows gave a landscape like portrait feeling with the large gardened yard, the sky blue and lucid for a fall afternoon.
 
A sigh brining her gaze back to the congregation Seras was attending, she noted how Integra must be feeling like she was, and indeed, Seras was quite bored, These other women had enjoyed their talk of other families or men and of course to break the ice, weather. Nibbling on a scone Seras gazed lazily about once more before noticing the guards again, with a small nervous smile Seras set her snack down and sipped a bit of her earl grey before turning to Integra.
 
“Do you have a shooting range?” Appalled and shocked the other women upon hearing such an inquiry spout out their tea with coughs and wide eyes before fixing themselves to stare in disbelief at this woman. Grinning at the reaction of the other women Integra felt that yes, she and Seras would be good friends. Setting her cup of tea down and ever so still present with the grin, Sir Integra nodded her head before standing up. “Yes, I do, would you like to see it?” With glee, Seras had set her own cup back down again smiling happily as she excused herself from the table and followed Integra. Having Walter to come and aid them incase he would be needed, Integra as the tour guide held a now smirk upon her strong features, “You gave my other guests quite a shock with your question Miss Seras.”
“Ah, I am sorry Sir Integra.” Bowing her head and blushed from embarrassment, the small chuckle of Integra roused the young blonde from her tiny sulk. “Nothing to be sorry about, if anything, I am glad I am no longer at that table with them.” And with that said, the women and butler had arrived to their destination.
 
Upon her stay, Seras spent many hours at the Shooting range, and to her theory, it was indeed becoming dark. Settling the tiny Winchester hand gun down, Seras would give her goody bye's embracing Integra into a hug which had shocked her but made her laugh as she had someone with tastes for things like her.
 
Leaving the Hellsing manor then, Seras would walk down the London streets with a darkening sky, her body tensing as she felt nervous in the darkening surroundings. Pacing herself quickly the young distressed woman felt as if she were being starred at from behind, pausing in her steps to gaze behind her with a chill before continuing onward.
 
Beyond in the shadows, a figure stood with a lit cigar in his mouth, lips curling as his blood shot eyes gazed upon the walking figure of Seras, the poor heroine would not know the fate about to be bound to her soon. Pushing his husky figure from the wall, the man garbed in dark cloth as pitch black as the night's shadow made his way slowly towards the young woman.
 
As Seras slowly calmed her nerves which seemed to go haywire she was suddenly jerked back by a rough and large hand, pressing back upon the unknown figure, a hand fell quickly over her lips to muffle any sound that she may hastily make. Squirming in the tight hold, Seras kicked her legs screaming but found it to no avail with the large hand over her mouth. Freeing a arm from the rough grasp, Seras managed to elbow the being in their gut as she heard the abductor grasp for air she shoved her body away as best as she could to give herself distance. Losing balance and falling over Seras hunched over gathering her breath quickly before seeing that she would be surrounded by many men. Blue eyes of innocence growing wide, she would tremble as their many gazes tormented her tiny frame, her mind wandering in haste for help, all her thoughts were concentrated upon her room mate. Wasn't he a creature of the night? Wouldn't he or shouldn't he be around at a time like this wandering the city? Her mind quickly screaming all these questions, she began to cry as she knew she was doomed to be molested and possibly killed if not made their slave. Yelling she would stand and charge at one of the men to cloths line and break away from the circle. Upon her success, swearing aroused from the injured man's lips, their chuckles filling the night as they would claim their prize no matter what the consequence. Breaking free she would oddly feel the world grow silent as Seras heard the small click of a gun that would be aimed at her. Slowly turning her body, the young woman's eyes locked onto the barrel of the gun, her tears halting as she starred at the man who held it and his lackeys.
 
“Aw, Com'ere Missy or we will shoot ya' .” His voice dropping an octave lower, he curled his finger firmly around the trigger.
 
Dissonance waging war inside of Seras's mind she smirked and shook her head knowing that she would rather die than let any man ravage her body for their own selfishness. One tear sliding down her cheek, Seras would wipe it away grinning sadly as she would not be able to complete her small mission in life. Smiling she sighed softly gazing up into the night sky going into a Day dream of her recent creature of company...Alucard.
 
“Good night Alucard.”
 
The loud shoot of a gun being fired made Seras's eyes clench tight as she knew that it was the end of her young life.
 
“Hahahahahahahahahah” A chuckle had filled the silent night.
 
“Girl, you disappoint me.” came a rich voice rousing Seras to open her eyes slowly.
 
Red filling her blue vision Seras wondered if she had died and was in a world of red, but upon blinking her weary vision instead she would see a lock of black hair flow into her vision. A long arm reaching out having it taken the bullet she gazed upon the wound as it had began to heal itself over. Gasping in surprise Seras rose her gaze to see crimson orbs starring at her from their slender form.
 
“A-Alucard?” Had Alucard truly save her? And if so, why?
 
 
 
 
 
Well that is the end for this chapter a bit of a cliff hanger but then again, it's only part one. Now, if you wonder why I stopped it here instead of continuing the answer is simple. I did not want to give away the entire deal of what is coming in one chapter. It just would not be that fun, not only that, it just makes a good pause to take a break and finish your school studies heheheh. Erm yes well, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE REVIEWS!!! I APPRECIATE THEM VERY MUCH! Just keep reviewing and the chapters will keep coming *Smiles* Take care and till then.
 
~Yue Long