Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Old and New ❯ Chapter 2 - Reminiscing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Hellsing. But they would be kind enough to give it to me, we wouldn't have any problems about disclaimers.

Old and New

Chapter 2 - Reminiscing

Walter said that his knee was feeling better and that he would be happy to chauffeur Integra to the celebration.

Integra wore a black suit and vest, white shirt and red tie. Same shoes, no makeup, and her hair the usual way. With her breasts bound up in that bra of hers she still kept her masculine image. The problem of her breasts had always bothered her. At first they were entirely to big to hide. Eventually she found a bra that bound them tightly enough, coupled with the shirt, vest and jacket she always wore. She hated her breasts, one of the biggest reminders that she had not been born male. Maybe if she had been, she would be able to run Hellsing better. Her feministic side roared at her, saying that women had power too, and was she not proof of that? But that voice was small, pushed down over the last decade. And Integra ignored it. She slipped on her white gloves, covering her delicate hands.

She inspected herself in the mirror, adjusting the cross on her collar. "I suppose you will want me to ride in the car with you." Alucard's voice whispered in her ear. She felt that he was very close behind her, almost touching, but unseen. She didn't like the thought of those infernal teeth so close to her ear. She continued to adjust her collar, her expression neutral.

"Of course." Integra said, answering his question. He materialized behind her, but a couple of paces back, not that maddening few inches of a moment before. "That is the definition of an escort. You are not allowed to bring Cassul or Jackal." She gave him a sidelong glance in the mirror. "I hope you will not be bored."

"Oh, I believe that being used as a tool for your revenge is great fun." He grinned maliciously.

"Revenge?" Integra arched a platinum eyebrow. "How are you so sure that's it?"

"What else could it be?"

Integra's faint smiled crossed her face, there was a hint of jest in it. "Maybe I just wish for the pleasure of your company."

Alucard chuckled.

***

They rode in silence. Neither looked at the other, but out of they're respective windows. Integra laughed inwardly. Who would have guessed? This definitely was one of the more unusual situations to be in. She couldn't wait to see the look on the new Mrs. Andove's face.

Her mind wandered as she watched the buildings go by. It wandered backward, into the past, as it so often did in these instances. The memory of her father's death was always waiting back there, in the shadows of her mind. Ready to pounce, like a wolf. Or a vampire.

That almost brought a smile to her lips. Her thoughts turned to a different memory, one that she had not thought about for a long time.

She was thirteen at the time. Her father's funeral still fresh in her mind. Plus the treachery of her uncle. She had taken to riding a bicycle, exploring all of the grounds that had belonged to her father, and now to her.

On one of these trips she had wandered far out from the house. She had taken a path that lead to a forest at the very edge of her land. The sun was setting and she turned to go back. She soon discovered that she was quite lost. She rode up and down paths frantically, looking through the trees for the house, or something equally familiar.

That was when she hit the dog.

It was a large shaggy beast, black as pitch, the only reason she saw it at all in the dark forest was because it's eyes glowed red.

She swerved frantically. Her front heel collided with the animal and she was jerked and thrown violently from the cycle. For a second the world spun. One leg hit a large mass of roots, twisted and was caught, the other went in a different direction. She landed and pain exploded between her legs. She gasped as her eyes watered.

She somehow made it to her hands and knees and looked around for the dog she had hit. Some miracle had allowed her glasses to stay on her face. A large shadow fell over her. "Integra-sama?" A voice asked in concern.

She turned her head and looked at him. "Alucard, help me find him. I hit a dog, he must be hurt." Tears streamed down her cheeks. She tried to stand, but the pain from between her thighs wouldn't let her. Her skirt was sticky with blood. "Please," she begged. "Help me find him."

"The dog is fine, he went away." Alucard bent down to her. "You are injured."

Integra looked down at the blood staining her skirt. "It hurts." She whispered. She placed arms over her abdomen. He lifted her up into his arms gently. She rested her head against his chest. For some reason she hurt less.

Alucard began making his way out of the forest. He walked slowly, so as not to jolt her. "Where did the dog go." She asked.

"His master needed him, so he went."

"Master? Like I am your master?" She looked up at his face, but the shadow from his wide-brimmed hat hid his face.

"Yes."

She frowned. "You are not a dog." He laughed softly.

Then they were through the forest and Integra could see the house.

The Integra of the present jolted herself out of her reverie. It was foolish to be thinking about such things. Things of the past stayed in the past. And she did not mourn over the loss of her hymen, though the only thing that made her a virgin now was the fact that she had never had a lover.

She was sure she wasn't missing much.

Alucard looked over at Integra. He saw her thoughts clearly, in this unguarded moment. He saw the directions that her mind turned. He smiled mentally and withdrew from her thoughts.

It was annoying, riding in a car. It took too long to get anywhere. There was nothing to do and nothing to look at. The rushing buildings outside were almost interesting. But they were confined to the window. He leaned back into his seat and tried to recall the last time he had made love to a woman.

More than fifty years ago at least. He felt aged. Sex was for young vampires like Seras. And mortals of course, then ones that could actually produce offspring. He didn't even have the old urges anymore. Not since…

It had been her sixteenth birthday. It felt like such a long time ago, instead of merely seven years. She had just that year substituted her skirts for pants, saying she would never wear the damn things again. But this was before she tried to suppress all of her feminine qualities.

He remembered her coming down to his chambers. This was when she still knocked.

He remembered calling her in. She had entered and closed the door behind her before looking at him. A battered paperback was in one hand.

"Um…" She looked nervous, he could hear her heart beating in her chest.

He steepled his fingers and looked at her with interest. "Yes?"

He watched her war with herself. She stamped down her nervousness. One thought cleared the muddle of her mind. `I control him.'

"Have a seat." He slid a chair over to her with one foot.

She sat down on it nervously, as if there might be a pin hidden in the cushions. "I wanted to ask you some… things."

He raised an eyebrow. "I am not one people usually asks questions of. Have you asked Walter?"

Her cheeks reddened. "I can't ask him this." She said.

Good god. Was she really going to ask him about this? He squirmed in his chair slightly. He had to admit that this was interesting. He took a look at her book; it was of the trashy romance novel type. So that's how all this started. He chuckled mentally. She felt that because she was his master that he was a safe male to talk to about this. Plus since he wasn't human, she couldn't embarrass herself, nothing counted. Well, he would play her game.

She squirmed in her seat, trying to word her thoughts. Her hands picked at her book nervously, tearing at the spine. "Do vampires have sex?" She blurted. Always the direct approach, eh?

He schooled his face into a look of mild surprise. "Your father's records would show that vampires have raped their victims before killing them. It would seem to suggest that they do indeed have sex."

She leaned forward in her chair. She studied him with intent interest. "What about you? Does that include you?" She asked him almost breathlessly.

"I have never raped any of my victims." He said. His eyes narrowed slightly.

She blinked. "No, I meant sex. Do you have sex?"

"I have not had sex for a long time, little one."

"But would you? If you found someone you like?" She pulled at her ponytail unconsciously.

He appeared to think it over, putting a hand to his jaw. "IF I found someone that I liked, then yes, I would make love to them." This was a fine game so far. He enjoyed greatly making her squirm like that.

"Well then." She straightened her back. She reached up and adjusted her ponytail, tightening it. The action of raising her arms pulled her loose shirt back against her breasts. He had no doubt that she had done it intentionally. "Kiss me." She said, closing her eyes.

His lips curved into a smile. "No." He said.

Her eyes shot open. She glared at him now, angry. Such a delicious fire in those eyes. "I order you." Her voice remained controlled, though her eyes burned coldly.

He was before her chair in an instant. Crouched just enough to be slightly above eye level. Her eyes widened in surprise. Then she composed herself and closed her eyes again. She tilted her head back. He ran one gloved finger down her cheek. He delighted in the little tremor that went through her. "Before I do this, I should warn you. You will regret getting your first kiss from me." Blood, her blood was so close. He could smell it.

She frowned, but kept her eyes closed. "Do it." She was determined. What a fine steel backbone his young master had. He dipped his head down to kiss her lightly.

Something roared inside of him when his lips touched hers. It wasn't bloodlust, it was-

He circled his arms around her waist, pulling her roughly to him. His tongue pried her lips apart and invaded her mouth hungrily. He could feel her bewilderment, she was swept away by all the different emotions filling her.

Sanity came back to him for a second and he pulled away from her. His body ached for her. Like he was tearing off his own arm. She was breathing heavily. She looked at him through heavy lidded eyes. "Make love to me." She pleaded. Her voice barely above a whisper.

He desperately reigned himself in. `No, little one.' He said into her mind. `You are too young. Come back to me when you are older. Maybe then-`

`No!' Her mental voice shouted at him. He could feel her fury rising. `I won't come back to you, ever!' With that she got up and stalked out of the room. He was still kneeling on the floor.

He knew why she was angry. He had seen her beg, and had refused her. Nothing could wound her pride like that. She wouldn't come back.

As he stood up he told himself that it was only bloodlust. His desire for Hellsing blood was making him think irrationally.

Bloodlust, that was all.

Alucard shifted slightly in his seat. The memory had stirred something inside of him, something best forgotten. He squished the feeling to a bloody pulp.

Author's Note: I hoped everyone like that. Please review. I want to know if anyone hated it or if anyone loved it. I'm trying desperately to keep everyone IC.