Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction ❯ Facing the World Alone ❯ The End that Meets the Beginning, I (censored) ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Date posted: Thursday, February 8, 2007
Edited: Still looking for a beat. Are you interested?
Chapter Warnings: Language, sexual content (edit: censored out), adult content, adult situations, angst… Yaoi, meaning male and male sexual relationship.  You have been forewarned.
Rated: R to very hard R (Close to NC-17)
Summery: “What is life without Sai?” Shindou had asked himself. The only answer he could come up with was very simple, “There was no such life.” Not even the illusion of an after life could stand up long. Not even Go could hold the burden of lost and act as its substitute. “What is life when you have nothing to live for?” It is nothing; obsolete.


Facing the World Alone
By: Mira Watanabe

:: Chapter Two :: Third person POV
The End that Meets the Beginning, I (censored)   Matsumoto High School in Sendai, Kyuushuu, Japan had let out for the day four hours ago. School was closed until the next day, Wednesday. Thanksgiving holidays were up and everyone was anticipation the arrival of Winter Break. Already the temperature had dropped to the low sixties. Winter coats and clothing where brought out of storage closets while summer clothes replaced them. People mourned the lost of summer but knew it will come about again.    However, in the school, two individuals where ignorant of the outside weather, that or they just didn’t cared   (censored)   Yamada-sensei was MHS’s Japanese History class. He was a fine teacher for twelve years here at this school district and had met and be-friend many students along his career. He was a great teacher, until he met Shin.   (censored)   “…Shi n…”   Shin looked up from his place on the floor. “Yes, Sensei?”   “Ryuu,” Yamada-sensei corrected, but was ignored.   Shin sat up, patted the teacher’s cheek like a little child, and left like a dark shadow into the night with his clothes and bag at hand.   “Shin…dou…” The teacher stood alone in the dark while looking out the door of his class room. And for the fist time that day, he felt deeply ashamed of himself.

  Back into his normal street clothes (bondage pants and leather jacket), Shin walked down the deserted streets of Sendai, Kyuushuu, Japan. No one dared to confront him. He was the master and predator of this territory. All those that apposed him, were looking towards a nice, white room for one. He owned no gang of any kind, though many have tried to get him to be their leader.   Although Shindou Hikaru, nay Shin, was considered the country’s rebel badass, he never touched the drug side of the dark streets. The last person to offer him to join or buy from the illegal drug market ended up in one of those nice, white rooms for one. They never bothered him much after that, seeing the guy in the hospital was the head-figure of such organization.   Shin had his own way and his own rules, and the streets respected that. Blood-Black Roses was his home. Literally. The bar was his and his alone. His room was on the second floor, furthest within with the “guest” rooms. Backdoor connections made him able to keep the place under an alias, “Shin Hibiki.”   The streets were waking up to night life as the hour drew later and later, and as the sun fell farther and farther from its heavenly place in the sky.   “YO! Gay-fucker! Gay-fucker!”   Shin turned around to face the baka that interrupted him with such insult, already imagining the pain he was about to conflict, when he spotted Kuroi Karasu strutting down the street after him.   Shin stopped as Karasu came up to him. With a halfhearted sailor’s salute and a cheesy grin, the other teen greeted him with a simple, “Yo.”   Shin shook his head at the balls this man had, and gave a wicked laughed. Karasu tilted his head in question, but Shin shook his head.   Karasu shrugged and smiled, “So what’s up Shin, haven’t seen you on the streets in a while.”   “That’s probably because you’ve been sticking it up some whore, Kuroi, and haven’t been out and about,” Shin said as he started walking towards home after a long night’s work.     “Yeah… she was a hard-as-nails bitch,” Karasu said as he rubbed the battle wounds on his arm made by the deathly claws of a woman.   Shin tilted his head back and laughed idly. Karasu pouted.   “Baaaaka,” Shin said with a lazy draw.   Karasu laughed and shoved the other teen on the shoulder.   “So, what do you want Kuroi?”   Karasu looked positively scandalized in a very unconvincing way, “When I have I ever asked anything from you Shin?”   Shin gave him a side ways look that said he wasn’t playing.   Karasu huffed, “Fine by me if you want to act that way. All I wanted to do was be a friend and inform you of a mark, your type, on Twenty-third.”   Shin looked at him with a raised eyebrow before walking away down an adjacent ally, towards Twenty-third Street, “I don’t need friends.”   When Shin was half way down the road Karasu huffed, “Yes, why thank you Karasu.”   Shin made no acknowledgment to the comment.   “Byeee…” Karasu rolled his eyes, “Nice seeing you too.”  

End Chapter: To Be Continued

Annoying Authors Notes:   Aw shit… I just figured out that was my first yaoi love scene… ((bluuuses!)) I hoped you liked it. Kuroi Karasu (Black Raven. Black being his last name) sort of made himself up. I like him, he’s funny.   Until next time, Ja ne!

Chapter Notes:   Sendai, Kyuushuu, Japan is a location I am very fond of. I say “Sendai, Kyuushuu, Japan” (This is like saying Galveston, Texas, USA) because there are two Sendai-s in Japan that I know of, one up North and one down South.  Kyuushuu is the southernmost of the major islands of Japan. Sendai is near, or located in, Kagoshima.    Matsumoto High School is just something I made up.   Yamada Ryuu was made up by moi, along with Kuroi Karasu (“Black Raven”). But, Ryuu was made up with the help of the Japanese Name Generator on blogthings.com.   www.blogthings.com((slash))japanesenamegenerator((sl ash)).   Japanese words used: Karasu - (n.) Raven Kuroi - (adj.) Black Baka - stupid, idiot, fool, dimwit… Wow, what a way to insult someone’s intelligence. Sensei/Sensee - teacher

P L E A S E R E V I E W!