InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl ❯ Kagome/Uryuu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Drabbles from A Crossover Fangirl
Author: inuyashagirl5
Rating: K+
Genre: Romance/Humor
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Bleach. InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi and Bleach is owned by Tite Kubo. I only use their characters for my own amusement and for the amusement of my readers.

========================================================= ==================================================================
# 2: The Priestess vs. The Quincy
Pairing: Kagome/Ishida
Word Count: 360
=================================================================== ========================================================

"I can shoot further." She taunted him, doing her best to get on his nerves.

"I have more stamina. I can shoot more frequently." He quickly replied, not letting her words effect him.

"I have more power than you." The statement was true. Much like a certain substitute shinigami, her power was great.

"I can control my power better than you can." He had a point. She had no real control of her power.

"I have better eyesight than you. At least I don't need glasses." Okay, it was a cheap shot.

"Regardless, I am still better than you." His reply was dry and his eyes gazed at her, into eyes that were beautiful when filled with frustration.

"No way. There are things I can do better than you can!" She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted so cutely.

"Yes, you throw a tantrum better." He could never resist provoking her.

"I do not throw tantrums!" She notched an arrow and smirked as she pointed it in his direction. "I have defeated hundreds of demons with my arrows."

"I have defeated hundreds of hollows with mine. At least I can create my own. I don't need to rely on a rickety bow and some worn out arrows."

"I can use my power to create strong barriers. You can't do that." She smiled in a smug manner, so very sure that she had finally gotten ahead in their little game.

"True." He said simply. He stepped closer to her and she grinned in victory. She dropped her weapon and allowed him to embrace her.

"Admit defeat." She giggled against his shoulder. She didn't see the smirk that adorned his face as he held her tighter against him. Her victory was about to be short lived.

"You may have the ability to create a barrier using your power, but there will never be a need to. Because I am better than you, I will always protect you before you can protect me."

She tried to protest, but the words were lost against his soft lips and she learned that there was one more thing he was better at than her.