InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl ❯ Kagome/Naruto ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl
Author: inuyashagirl5
Rating: T (Ratings will vary between chapters)
Genre: Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or Naruto. InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi and Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto. I only borrow their characters for my own amusement and for the amusement of my readers.

========================================================= ==================================================================
# 3: She Was Different
Pairing: Kagome/Naruto (obviously older)
Word Count: 436
=================================================================== ========================================================

How is it that she was so easily able to accept him the way he was?

Was it because she wasn't from there? Because she didn't know of Konoha's past? Of his?

"You have a demon sealed within you. So what? It's not like you are a demon yourself. It's not like you act like one."

Her words had stunned him. Even after learning what he was, what he was capable of, she didn't care.

No. That wasn't completely true. She did care. About him and his state of health. Something else that had taken him off guard. Not many actually cared about his health.

"Is that all you eat? Ramen?" She laughed a little and offered him a big grin. "I am going to cook for you from now on. You can't eat ramen all the time."

He wanted to protest that he could, in fact, eat ramen all day, any day, but in this rare occurrance he chose to keep quiet.

Was it because she smiled at him in a way she didn't smile for others? Was it because her blue eyes were sparkling with some unknown emotion?

The mystery of the girl known as Kagome was something he was determined to unravel. No matter how long it took him.

He needed to know why she was the way she was. Why was she so sweet and caring, and at times even so stubborn and determined when it came to things he did, or things that concerned him?

"Yes, that's what I said, Naruto-kun. I care about you. I'm not leaving."

And she hadn't left, even when they had found a way to send her home. She had refused. She had begged. She had cried. All of it just to be able to stay and take care of him.

No one had put up such a huge fight for him and Tsunade had agreed that she could stay. He was happy. Happier than he had been in awhile. All because of her.

In his usual excited manner, he had hugged her when he told her of the Hokage's choice. He didn't miss her blush. He paused and set her down so he could look at her.

"I'm happy, Naruto. I couldn't leave you. Not for anything in this world or my own. I love you."

She had kissed him. He had blushed, but that was nothing. She was staying because of him. She was staying because she loved him. She loved him in a way no other ever had and he felt like the luckiest ninja to have found such a rare, wonderful creature.
============================================================= ==============================================================
A/N:< /b> Sometimes I wish I had a bigger vocabulary....