InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl ❯ Kagome Centric ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl
Author: inuyashagirl5
Rating: Y (Ratings will vary between chapters)
Genre: Angst
Warnings: Character Death, Suicide (Don't like, don't read)
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha. InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi. I only borrow her characters for my own amusement and for the amusement of my readers.

========================================================= ==================================================================
# 4: Hurt
Pairing: Kagome centric. Implied InuYasha/Kikyo and Kagome/Hojo
Word Count: 324
=================================================================== ========================================================

It was so hard for her to pull away. So hard for her to leave. But there was nothing else she could do. There was nothing more for her to do there. Their goal was complete.

She wanted to stay. She wanted him to love her. But he didn't. How could he? He had her.

It wasn't enough. His friendship. His promise to never forget her. His thanks for making his life whole, even though hers wasn't.

It was raining when she left. It washed away her tears. No one would know how she really felt. How jealous she was of her.

Home was no better. They asked about him. She told them he was happy. That he was never coming for her again. They gave her pity she didn't need. Pity she didn't want.

Days passed her by. She fell into her old routine. The same one she had before her fifteenth birthday. The same monotonous routine of school, studying and thoughtless friends.

Hojo's attempts picked up where they left off. She had no reason to deny him now. Even though it hurt, she went out with him. He wasn't him and he didn't see her as her.

She pitied him after awhile. He tried so hard to make her happy. To keep her happy. Yet she seemed to be dwindling downwards despite his efforts. He thought it was her health. He didn't know how wrong he was until it was far too late.

He got the call one morning from Yuka. Kagome was gone. Gone and with no explaination. Though her family seemed to know more about it than they let on. But they weren't talking. Kagome wouldn't have wanted it that way.

She would have wanted Hojo to believe she died from an illness, rather than having him learn that she took her own life because she was in love with someone else. Someone whom she couldn't love because of her.
=========================================================================== ================================================
A/N 2: Eep! That one's a bit of an angsty one. Sorry to those who didn't like it. Flame it if you want, or be more helpful and just give some good constructive critisism!!