InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles from a Crossover Fangirl ❯ Kagome/Honey ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Drabbles From A Crossover Fangirl
Author: inuyashagirl5
Rating:  K+
Genre:
Romance/Humor?
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Ouran High School Host Club. InuYasha is owned by Rumiko Takahashi and OHSHC is owned by Bisco Hatori. I only borrow their characters for my own amusement and for the amusement of my readers.
=========================
#13: Lemon Love Cake
Pairing: Kagome/Hunny
Word Count: 378
=========================


The girl behind the counter was a goddess! One Hunny was fairly certain had been sent to Earth just for him! She was breathtaking with her raven hair, flawless, porcelain skin, her bright, blue eyes and her rosy lips. Not to mention the important fact that the little lemon cake she was handing him was made by her.

"It's still warm, so please be careful if you eat it now." She cautioned him with a faint blush. He was certain she was blushing because of him. "I'm sorry if this is a bit weird to you. You know, getting a cake from someone you've never met before, but...it's just, you always pick the cakes I make every time you come here."

"I do?" His eyes widened considerably. He hadn't known that at all! She was the reason he kept returning! It was Fate!

"Yeah. It bothers the other bakers, but...it really makes me happy." She smiled kindly and he could tell she truly meant what she said. "So I made this one especially for you, because you always come in on Thursday afternoons."

"I never see you though." He pouted, which made her cheeks darken.

"I, um, usually stay out of sight." She admitted shyly. "I make a lot of different cakes everyday, so I really don't get much time to come to the front of the shop. But, I found myself making time when you would come into the shop. You always look happy when you have cake."

"I love cake!" He grinned.

"I'm glad. It makes my job more fun when someone enjoys my cakes, even if they don't know it's mine."

"I wish you could make me cake all the time!" He happily replied, then gasped. "I know! I know! You could marry me! Then I can help you bake cakes too! What do you say?"

"Well, my name is Kagome. Perhaps we should start there? It might be a bit too soon for marriage." She laughed softly.

"I'm Mitsukuni, but you can call me Hunny! All my friends do!" He answered, "But make no mistake about it, Kago-chan! I am going to make you my wife! I can never let you escape!"

No way! Not ever! Because, to Hunny, there was nothing sweeter than a girl who could bake you any cake in the world!
==========================