InuYasha Fan Fiction / Count Cain Fan Fiction / Godchild Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Through the Looking Glass ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-I own nada
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
“Kagome RUN!”
 
Kagome ran as fast as her legs would take her. The group was battling. The teen was injured pretty bad and her only hope was to reach the well and get home. There she could heal herself. Of course she was reluctant to leave her friends in danger, but they believed she was of more use healthy then unconscious from loss of blood. Her heart started to beat faster as she felt something coming up from behind her. A demon that got past Inuyasha.
God let me get to the well!
Panting, Kagome let out a weak cry as the well came into sight. Her legs speed up as she reached closer.
She stopped.
 
Something was off. The well. It felt different, but she was not sure why. The demon was getting closer. Oh well. Sure it's nothing. Taking a deep breath, Kagome jumped over the edge.
 
She passed out before hitting the ground of the well.
 
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
 
Kagome woke up in a soft bed. Much softer than her own. Cautiously she opened her eyes and came face to face with another pair. Kagome jumped back in surprise. The last thing she expected was to wake up with some kid's face in hers. He was little. Ten maybe. European. Short sandy hair, shorts, white shirt, gloves. He was looking at her skeptically.
“Who are you?”
Sweet kid.
He was speaking English, which confused her. Good thing she learned it in school.
“Who are you?”
The kid glared at her, “I asked first!” Kagome was getting irritated with the kid. Who did he think he was? She turned away, “Too bad.” She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at him.
That's mature.
“Emile.”
“I am Kagome. Nice to meet you Emile!”
Emile looked at her weird. This girl had weird mood changes. She looked like his sister, but definitely not as normal.
“So Emile. Where am I?”
He looked at her oddly before responding, “The Cromwell Estate.”
“Where's that?”
“Are you dense? England.”
With a jolt, Kagome darted out of the bed before feeling a sharp pain go through her body, making her sit again. Emile was shocked by her reaction. He wasn't sure what was wrong.
“You ok?”
“How did I get here?”
“You don't remember?”
The teen shook her head. Emile kind of felt bad now for being rude to her.
“One of the servants found you in a well on the estate. You were pretty hurt. A lot of blood. So you were brought here.”
A thousand thoughts poured through her head. Why did the well take me here?
“What about a well?”
Kagome didn't realize she spoke.
“Um don't worry about it.”
Looking down she noticed she was wearing a long white gown. It was so old looking. Then she noticed something missing. A locket. A simple trinket she had from her birth parents. Her parents in Japan had found and adopted her. No one could open the necklace, but on the back a name, Kagome, was written. That's how she got her name. She cherished the necklace and always wore it. Now she was panicky.
“Where's my necklace?”
“Huh?”
“A locket. I was wearing it. Oh please don't tell me I lost it.”
“What did it look like?”
“It's gold. Pretty design on front. My name on back. It's the only thing I have from my birth parents.”
“Oh well-“
The door burst open shocking the two on the bed. Kagome observed the new person. He was an older man with gray, brown hair and a mustache. He looked so happy. Behind him was a very bitchy looking blond lady. What's wrong with her?
“I knew it! I knew it! I knew you would return to me!”
Kagome yelped as the man came forward and hugged her. She was really lost now.
“Um sir can't breathe.”
“Oh of course,” the man pulled away and looked in her eyes. He looked familiar but she had no clue why.
“Who are you?”
Kagome felt a little bad seeing his disappointment. He sighed and muttered something about of course not remembering.
“I am your father.”
“What! I don't think that's possible!” Cause I'm from 21st century and from that girl's outfit, I'm def no there!
Said girl sneered, “Of course she's not! How can you no she is? Probably some hussy looking for money.” Kagome was about to respond viciously, but the man stopped her.
“I can he sure. She looks just like her. Has my eyes. Even has the locket.”
“Probably a forgery.”
“It is not! I've had it all my life!”
“See dear, the proof is inside.”
Kagome's heart sunk a little. She knew he wasn't her father and would be sad to know the locket didn't open. He pulled the locket from his pocket and began messing with the design on the front. Poor man. I should tell him it won't work. However to her surprise, the locket sprung open. Everyone leaned in closer to see inside.
“How did you open it? I could never get it to no matter what!”
He smiled fondly at her and showed her the pictures on the inside. One side was a young beautiful Japanese woman with the word mother inscribed underneath. The other side had a young Englishman with father underneath. The same man sitting in front of her. She was dumbstruck. How could this be her father? This wasn't her time. This wasn't her country. Everything was wrong. Why did the well take her here?
“So you're my dad?”
“Yes dear. I've missed you. Ever since you were kidnapped…”
Kidnapped? I guess I'll go along with it. But why? What about the jewel? The part she had was still around her neck. What about Naraku and Inuyasha? Mom, Gramps, Sota? She sat there as her father gushed over her. There was nothing she could do right now. She decided to wait and heal until she could get up and explore the well. Hopefully she could get home. She'd feel bad for her father, but he would get over it. She'd be there for a few days than go home.
At least she hoped.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
So based off of oneshot I did but I decided to do full story. Really slow but will get better. Needed to get set up first. I have many ideas and just need to get them out. Will add to Sweetest Poison soon. Review please!