InuYasha Fan Fiction / Count Cain Fan Fiction / Godchild Fan Fiction ❯ Girl Through the Looking Glass ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nada!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome laid down in her bed after tucking Emile in. The boy had been trying to get her attention all night, but she was distracted with thoughts of Cain. She wasn't sure what it was but there was something odd about him. She knew he noticed something off in her too. Sighing she tried to brush away the last of her thoughts and cuddled into bed. It wasn't long after she fell asleep, she found herself in a mansion watching others rush around her. Suddenly thousands of scenes rushed past her, each on worse than the next. She witnessed so many horrors and sadness that she felt she was going to be sick. Her last vision was of Midorko and then everything stopped. Kagome shot up in bed breathing heavily.
Cain.
It was him. The entire time she could not see anyone else's face expect his.
Did all of that really happen?
Suddenly at the door slammed open to reveal Cain himself. He was partially dressed and sweating a bit. His eyes were burning and his breath came out in pants. Kagome couldn't help but find him very attractive at the moment.
“Who are you?”
Kagome was stunned for a moment.
“What do you mean Lord Har-“
Cain ran forward and grabbed her forcefully by the arm; pulling her up to his level.
“I saw you with those monsters and the glowing arrows. Who are you? Are you associated with Delilah?”
Kagome recovered from her shock slightly and pulled out of his grasp.
“No clue what Delilah is but besides that it's none of your business!”
Cain sneered at her.
“Yes it is.”
“Do you see me asking about all those things in your-“
Kagome trailed off seeing Cain freeze.
Oh God Kagome! He went through all of those awful things and you're bringing it up!
“How much did you see?”
Shame filled her as she bit her lip; avoiding looking at him. It didn't matter anyways because he was looking down.
“All of it…expect faces….well yours was shown. Um. I'm sorry from bringing it up.”
Cain did not respond. Someone else knew about his entire life. This mysterious girl knew everything about him. He felt nauseous and mortified. Kagome stared at him in worry. He looked pale and shaken. She gently touched his arm causing him to jump in surprise. Kagome was taken aback by all of the emotions in his eyes.
“Cain?”
“So we know everything about each other?”
Kagome suddenly felt a bit disturbed by the notion too. Everything. Every fear, love, fight, break down. The couple both waited in silence; Cain standing looking down at the floor and Kagome knelling on her bed looking at him. A soft roussle of fabric drew their attention to the door. It was the Blond demon.
“What is she up to now?”
Cain didn't respond but grabbed her arm and began to drag her out of her room in her nightgown.
“Eek! What are you doing!!!”
“There is something going on.”
“No, really?”
“Stop complaining.”
“You really are a jerk aren't you?”
Cain stopped causing Kagome to run into his back.
“Ouch! Why did you stop?”
“They're in there.”
Kagome was going to ask more, but suddenly she felt something. It was not paranormal like Clehadol always claimed, but something…bad.
“Cain?”
Cain smirked.
“Let's go.”
The young lord reached for the handle and opened the door.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bit of a cliff hanger I guess. Sorry! Kinda running out of ideas right now so I NEED YOUR HELP! Please review and motivate me! And with Victorian Demons please review and request plots/pairings!!!!! Keep writing and reading!!!!