InuYasha Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Hazy purple Atmosphere ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Purple Atmosphere By: Tsukiko-san
Pairings: Daisuke/Dark/Kagome
Authors Note: Hello again! Well I'm having major writer's block and I want to make a new story. Also I got a new muse!
Sasuya: that's because you killed the last one.
Tsukiko-san: shhh shut up!
Sasuya: Never, I'll tell all your secrets!
Tsukiko-san: At least I'm not a child molester!
Sasuya: >.< I didn't know Yahiko was that young. AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A KURAMA SHRINE!
Tsukiko-san: How do you know the holy Kurama shrine?! Anyway just do the Disclaimer!
Sasuya: Tsukiko-san doesn't own Inuyasha or D.N. Angel. Oh and that's because I was looking for your Diary.
Tsukiko-san: >.< damn you!
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1: Endless dreams of purple.
 
 
 
 
Soft velvety petals of sakura's fluttered down as the wind swept them away making them coil and spiral around the old god tree. A pale hand touched the ancient tree where a small piece of bark was stripped off. The hand slid off as its owner lay close to the god-tree. Inky black hair spread across the grass as the sakura petals kept falling in small patterns on the teenage girl. Her blue-gray eyes closed as she let the spirit energy of the aged tree sooth her essence. As her aura caressed the Goshinbuke tree her hands wondered to the empty container on her neck.
 
She felt hot tears press against her closed eye lids as she felt her throat tighten. A bittersweet smile graced her face as her heart beat painfully against her ribs. The tears of betrayal finally fell as images flashed in her mind. The embracement of lovers and the sweet kiss they shared broke her heart. Inuyasha and the clay doll made from the remains of Kikyo embracing were engraved in her memories. Her lips trembled as she tried to keep in the sobs that threaten to spill.
 
Her eyes clenched angrily as she wiped the tears away roughly with the sleeve of her shirt. She buried the treachery memories away and thought of the problem that has presented itself at the worst of times. The jewel shards were stolen as she was bathing. The chaos that surly happen when Inuyasha found out left her hoarse as she tried to “calm” him down by sitting him. She already felt horrible as it was when she found the small bottle of the shards discarded empty and not a shard to be found. Kagome had searched frantically not caring that she was naked as she searched in shrubbery and turned over rocks. Kagome was about to pull her hair off when she couldn't find the shards.
 
 
It took her forever to dress trying to find a way to tell the others. `I'm so stupid!' Was the only thing running through her head as she tried to walk as slowly as she can to camp waiting for the inevitable. Inuyasha was mad no livid as his screams of anger traveled on for at least a mile. Well it was sure as hell that Inuyasha told her that she couldn't bath without someone close by.
 
Of course Miroku volunteered, but was quickly silence by a slap and a giant boomerang hitting his head courtesy of Sango. She was overwhelmed with questions about her physical well being by her other companions she wished that was the cause not that a peeping tom had taken the jewel shards without her noticing.
 
 
She thought that the training that she had undergone with Keade and Sesshomaru would PREVENT this from happening.
 
But as it was luck was never on her side.
 
Kagome had kept her distance from Inuyasha after seeing the ticked off look still plastered on his face (after like 2 hours after telling him) poor little Shippo had to endured Inuyasha' wrath before she had saved Shippo and sat Inuyasha. The same day that she had lost the Shikon shards; that the inu-hanyou had gone to Kikyo.
 
She was an idiot for thinking the dog demon was in love with her and had forgotten his feelings to the dead miko. Kagome felt her eyes water with a new wave of tears at that thought.
 
`I shouldn't be angry, I should be happy that he has someone to love……even though it's not me.'
 
 
The wind blew harder making the sakura blossoms swirl more fervently around her.
 
SMACK.
 
 
All she could see was blobs of black and white and other colors in her vision. With a frustrated groan, Kagome tore off the paper that blew into her face.
 
`You had caught me on an off day and now little paper you have to feel my wrath! What's this I hear? Have mercy? NEVER!' Kagome thought as her maniacal laughter filled the air.
 
It was official Kagome Higurashi has lost her mind.
 
Her hands gripped the paper ready to rip it when something caught her eye. She brought the small little picture with an equally small article attached closer to her face. Her eyes squinted trying to read the print covered in dirt and what smelled like alcohol. The article read:
 
 
 
A new sculpture is being displayed in “Esviel Arts Museum” in the Azumo neighborhood in Tokyo. The sculpture is said to be priceless. It is also very old believed to be 500 years. Police are securing the area as the famous and handsome thief, Dark, left his calling card. There are going to be many people flocking to catch a glimpse of said thief who is going to steal the sculpture on Friday at 8:00 PM.
 
 
Kagome starred at the picture intently trying to figure out why it looked kind of familiar. Her hand flew to her mouth tracing the small pink shards that fell into a diamond shape pattern on a blue tinted bottle.
“The jewel shards?” She whispered.
 
 
`No it can't be. I mean what is the chance of all 10 jewel shards living up to 500 years? Well There was that Nhoa mask incident…..' She shook her head, trying to dispel the thought that those might be the jewel shards and her luck might be turning around. She looked at the picture trying to think of what to do.
 
`I could go and if they're not the jewel shards, I can enjoy the small vacation and I don't have to face Inuyasha for a while.' A small smile played on her lips at the thought. She stood up from her laying down position and turned to face the god-tree one more time before turning to the main shrine house to pack her things.
 
 
 
 
(With Daisuke Niwa)
 
 
Daisuke tried to concentrate on the math problems that was on his paper. Drowsiness set in has his eyes began to drop from exhaustion.
 
`Mom, has got to stop leaving those cards. I have school in the morning and I don't want to be tired.' Daisuke thought as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes trying to focus on the math problems.
 
`Well that is the sacrifice for being the best thief.' Dark said smugly as a mental image of Dark crossing his arms popped into Daisuke's head.
 
 
`With that ego, I'm surprised that your head isn't twice as big.' Daisuke murmured.
 
`I heard that.' Dark said as his left eye twitched in annoyance.
 
 
 
“Daisuke, Honey time for bed.” The voice of his mother's cheery voice reached his ears. “Also don't forget you have a job on Friday.” She said.
 
“How can I not.” Daisuke said as he finished his problems.
 
 
He changed into his pajamas and let his head fall to the pillow.
 
`Hey Dark……I kind of have a bad feeling.' Daisuke said to Dark pulling the covers over him.
 
`Don't worry, it just might be indigestion.' Dark joked.
 
`ha ha.' Daisuke said sarcastically. He felt a bit relieved at Dark's words, but at the pit of his stomach he felt something might happen he didn't know what though. He sighed and let his eyes close and fell into a light slumber.
 
 
 
 
 
Heh ,sorry not that much action. ^_^;; PLEASE REVIEW!