InuYasha Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Hazy purple Atmosphere ❯ the miko and the thief ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hazy Purple Atmosphere By: Tsukiko-san
Pairing: Dark/Daisuke/Kagome
Author's note: I'm sorry I haven't updated. I had to take some stupid test at school, SO BLAME IT ON SCHOOL!
Disclaimer: (Sasuya decided that she needed a break from doing disclaimers, damn lazy muse) I don't own Inuyasha or D.N. Angel though I wouldn't mind if I owned dark.
Review thanks: from mediaminer.org and Fanfiction.net
JaryJosephwantsapplejuicenow: (gets an awe face too) you actually reviewed! I like the name! It took me a while to like read it lol! Thanks for reviewing!
Sango Twin: lol! I laugh all the time to well like at stupid things. Well thanks for reviewing!
AnimeMoonlightGodess: Thanks for reviewing! Also thanks for reviewing all my other stories!
I love Athrun: I've been meaning to ask what's athrun? Lol thanks for reviewing!
Evilmaniac: I love D.N. Angel too! Well here I updated! Thanks so much for reviewing like all my stories!
Kishiro-Kitsune05: I love dark/daisuke/kagome pairings thanks for reviewing!
Hiya!!: Thanks for reviewing and thanks that you think this is a great story!
Sapphire Dragon: There are actually I think a couple more of D.N. angel/ inuyasha crossover and thanks for reviewing!
Goth_meow: Thanks, thanks for reviewing!
DreamVixen: Thanks for reviewing!
Kagome15: I updated! W00t!
J.C. : You have to read if there's going to be a confrontation! Well thanks for reviewing and hope you like this chapter!
Deafening Silence: Yup, I also got hooked on D.N. angel and Dark is my latest favorite Bishy! You actually did a happy dance? (Burst's out laughing) Yes, well thanks for reviewing and hope your roommate doesn't think you lost your sanity!
InuKitsunemiko: Thanks for reviewing!
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2: The miko and the thief.
 
 
 
Kagome hummed to her walkman as she threw essentials into her trusty yellow book bag. She has of yet to tell Inuyasha of her trip and decided that it could wait or that she could write him a note (that's if he can read). Her once depressing mood was covered up by her positive thoughts of getting the jewel shards back. She stuffed in the dirty article, knowing that depending on her short-termed memory to remember the address of the museum was a bad idea. Kagome contemplated on bringing her bows and arrows or not.
 
`Oh yes, getting arrested by cops for a weapon sounds pleasant.' She thought sarcastically as she held the bow in her hand.
 
`On the other hand what if I need to defend myself?' Thought Kagome remembering how many sticky situations happened when she thought she didn't need her bows and arrows. Kagome shook her head and put the bows and arrows in her list to bring not really caring that people might think that she was strange with having bows and arrows strapped to her back. She turned the volume on louder hoping to drown out thoughts of the whole Kikyo and Inuyasha situation that once again made itself known in her head.
 
 
(With Daisuke)
 
Daisuke let his head hit the mahogany wood of his desk trying not to fall asleep in class as the teacher kept on talking.
`Must not sleep, Must not sleep.' Daisuke kept repeating his personal mantra.
Dark started to sing his own twisted tune of a lullaby song as Daisuke rubbed the sleep from his clouded eyes.
`You're a horrible singer.' Daisuke said leaning his head on his arms.
`And here I wanted to try out on “American Idol”.' Said Dark feigning a hurt voice as he his lower lip jutted out in a pout.
 
“Mr. Niwa, would you care to repeat what I just said?” His teacher's voice interrupted the mental conversation he was having with Dark.
 
“Uh…..well…” Daisuke said a bit flustered as Dark's mocking laughter wasn't helping his situation. His overweight teacher tapped his foot making the floor groan a little. The ringing of the bell signaled the end of class as Daisuke let out a breath of relief while gathering his books for the next class.
`Note to self: Never argue about Dark's singing while in class.' Daisuke thought as he tried to ignore the intense glare his teacher was sending him.
“ I think we got a trouble maker here!” Takeshi said with a cheesy grin plastered onto his face while giving Daisuke a noogie.
`He's going to leave us bald one day.' Daisuke thought as he rubbed his abused head wincing a bit when touching his sore spot.
 
“So Daisuke, why did you space out? Thinking bout Riku again weren't you?” Takeshi said giving the thumbs up to the once again flustered Daisuke.
 
“No, no, not that at all……I just didn't get enough sleep is all.” Daisuke said with a cherry red blush still occupying his cheeks.
 
In reality Riku and Daisuke hadn't talked much over the last couple days; they had grown apart ever since they started high school. Also Riku seemed more distant, keeping more to herself and was a bit colder to Daisuke. Daisuke turned his crimson eyes to Takeshi as Daisuke listen to the latest news on how his Takeshi's father would catch the thief Dark.
`I doubt the police can catch us.' Dark said smugly with a smirk playing on his lips. Daisuke ignored the comment and said good-bye to his friend to go to his next class. Children chattering and their laughter filled the hallways as Daisuke made his way to his class trying to avoid colliding with anyone as he talked to Dark.
 
 
The warm rays of the sun filtered through the windows as he entered the classroom as more children came in. He looked around trying spot anywhere to sit and saw Riku sitting all the way in the back. He made his way to her plastering on a warm smile on his lips.
 
“Hi Riku!” Daisuke said cheerfully as he put his books on a nearby desk. “Hi Daisuke.” Riku mumbled as as she kept her eyes towards the ground.
“Hey Riku, are you sick? Are you feeling okay?” Daisuke asked as his eyes softened when he looked at her. He put his hand on her shoulder but she flinched back. He felt hurt and tried again only for her to move away again.
“Don't touch me you thief.” She whispered as she walked away from him. He felt the color drain from his face and a dull throb came alive between his eyes.
`She knows………and she doesn't accept us.' Daisuke said to his counterpart as his crimson hair overshadowed his eyes. Daisuke turned his eyes towards Riku but she looked away. A pang of grief coursed through his body as he sat down. All through class the words of the teacher didn't make sense in Daisuke's anguished mind as his heart clench in misery. Thoughts raced through his mind as he felt the angst overpower his befuddled mind.
`She's disgusted with us…
`She hates us…
`She can't bear to look at us…
`Why do I feel so alone?
Why?
Why?
 
It felt surreal, he clenched his eyes in vain hoping to wake up from this nightmare; but as it was it was very much real and the heartache was agonizing. The ringing of the bell signaling the end of the day rang dully in Daisuke's ear as he gathered his book and walked a slow pace to the door. He watched as other kids talked about what they were going to do over the weekend as it was Friday. Daisuke sluggishly moved to his locker and leaned his forehead on the cold metal. He got out his book bag and slammed his locker making his ears ring. He walked through the deserted corridors making his way outside.
 
The lush green leaves whirled around him held by a spiral of the refreshing wind. Dark was eerily quiet and for that he was grateful as he made it to his home. He ran a shaky hand through his hair as he dropped his book bag near the door and went to his room.
 
He threw himself on his bed and buried him head in his pillow hoping that his head would stop pounding.
` Don't suffocate yourself with the pillow we still have a job today.' Dark's voice echoed in Daisuke's mind.
`Thanks for the concern Dark.' Daisuke said sarcastically as he looked to the watch to see the red numbers blaring 7:30.
`Easy come easy go.' Dark said softly as Daisuke's body transformed. Crimson hair grew longer as it turned a violet color. Daisuke grew taller and the clothes he had on grew taunt over a muscular chest. Dark stood there and stretched his limbs as he changed into more appropriate clothes for the theft.
 
“Well now, where's Wiz?” Dark said he flipped the violet locks from his face.
“Kyo!” A small white creature said as it hopped on Dark's shoulder.
“Lets go then shall we?” Dark said smoothly as Wiz turned into Dark's wings and they jumped out the window as they flew in the night sky.
 
 
(With Kagome)
 
`Ahhh I'm running late!' Kagome thought as she ran to the museum trying to avoid colliding with innocent bystanders that got in her way.
`I knew I should have asked for directions.' Kagome mused as her bow and arrows pressed onto her back. She huffed as the museum came into view but her eyes widen as over 100 people stood around it.
`How am I going to get the jewel shards now?' Kagome lifted her hands in the air in defeat. She stood on her tip toes trying to look over the heads of many people blocking her sight of the museum. Kagome groaned in frustration as people bumped and jostled her around as the crowd shifted. Kagome's tongue wet her parched lips as she looked for a way in without being spotted. Her eyes searched as she moved through the swarm of people until she ducked into an ally.
`Oh great a dead end.' Kagome thought as she looked at the brick wall that stood in her way. She stood tensed as she felt a presence behind her. She turned slowly only to find the most beautiful violet eyes looking back at her.
 
 
 
 
Thanks you for reading! Review please!