InuYasha Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Hazy purple Atmosphere ❯ Deal and pretending ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hazy Purple Atmosphere: Tsukiko-san
Pairing(s): Dark/Kagome/Daisuke Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or D.N. Angel though I wouldn't mind owning Dark ;- ) Author's Note: I know my updates are slow but do not fear I will update faster once it's summer vacation! Okay maybe I shouldn't promise that since sometimes I just get caught up. Anyways for people who might think the relationship is going fast. It's not! Its part of the plot they aren't going to fall in love until many chapters later! Now enjoy this chapter!
 
 
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
 
The young artist Who couldn't feel Alive unless he Brought his works To life, even if it meant sacrificing Everything…
 
The young thief Who couldn't feel True happiness Unless he took What he wanted Even if it caused Someone else Misery…
 
Their wishes Were really The same wish…
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 4: D e a l a n d P r e t e n d i n g
 
 
::.........::
 
 
 
 
 
A throaty growl erupted from his throat while he lay sprawled on the grass. His wispy silver hair fanned around him as his golden eyes mesmerizing as they were, were dull in color. His clawed hands lay behind his head while he tried focus on the murderess moon pale in the night sky. Many emotions lay embedded in his mind as another cool breeze cooled his heated flesh.
 
Misery twisted in his gut, misery and pain. A mental image of Kagome popped into his head making him slightly wince as he tried to get the picture of the young miko out of is head. It was his own fault that he made her go away his selfish needs made her go to her own time. Yet…. She wasn't supposed to see Kikyo and him kissing. No it was her fault for intruding! He wasn't going to let Kagome blame him. No….she loved him and he loved her. Simple as that, Kagome belonged to him and she knew that! Kagome was the only person who showed him kindness and he just couldn't let her go…..he needed her like she needed him.
 
Determination colored his eyes as a familiar scowl plastered itself on his pale lips. He stood up quickly brushing off the dew that covered his fire-rat kimono. He sniffed the night air catching the fading scent of the young miko he was determined to see. The scent calmed his frayed nerves as he took the direction to the ancient well the forest blurry while he sped through the woods.
 
Finally, he saw the well old and withered the smell of magic coated it. He looked in to only see an inky abyss he sighed and leaped into the well his golden eyes warm and inviting happy that he was going to see his miko.
 
 
-:-:-Scene Change-:-:-
 
 
Momentarily stunned a hush silence had settled between the miko and the thief practically suffocating. His blithe mood was not helping as Kagome scoured her mind for an answer or solution to the problem she found herself in. She just couldn't be his girlfriend the sense of betrayal overshadowed any other sense of rationality. She just couldn't betray Inuyasha even if he betrayed her; she wouldn't stoop to his level that and she didn't even know him. Anxious and drained looked towards the thief eyes pleading and big hoping that he got the message. “Girlfriend? You can have anyone, I mean look at you why me? I mean why would you want me as a girlfriend? I'm ugly, I can be whiney— She rambled on before he cut her off with his gentle voice.
 
“You give yourself little credit. You are attractive very attractive might I say.” He said making a rosy hue creep across her ivory cheeks. After so many insults from Inuyasha about her looks she couldn't help but find herself this hideous being that he depicted.
 
A small smirk slowly spread onto his features when he saw her blush. `I still got it…' Dark said proudly his ego boosted up a notch. Daisuke finally snapped out of his shock anger being prominent in his mind. `I can't believe you!' Daisuke growled out his tone angry at the phantom thief. `What did I do?' Dark asked innocence coating his voice knowing that it would annoy his counterpart further.
 
`Dark! You know what you did! Why would you ask this random girl to be your girlfriend? Even if Riku didn't mean that much to you she meant a lot to me…' Daisuke ended softly the sense of guilt lurch its way through Dark. Dark gave a small sigh his beautiful violet eyes unfocused and glazed.
 
`I'm doing this for you Daisuke Dark started.
 
`Yeah right you're doing this out of your selfish needs!' Daisuke spat his crimson colored eyes swirling with pain and anger. Dark felt a bit hurt but pushed it away feeling a bit annoyed that Daisuke won't even listen to him. `Look I cared for Riku a long time before you did. You liked Risa so don't go off telling me about my emotions.' Dark said coldly finally making Daisuke listen to what he had to say.
 
`I'm doing this to get Riku back! Yea I cared for her…you can even say I loved her. I'm doing this cause it's a sure plan to get Riku back into our arms.' Empathizing on our. Dark felt satisfied when Daisuke didn't talk back and started to talk once more.
 
`See when Riku sees you with a `girlfriend' what do you think she will do?' Dark asked slyly waiting for his counterpart to respond. `I don't know what?' Daisuke asked genuinely curious as to what the phantom thief had planned. Dark sighed slightly rolling his eyes at his counterpart's ignorance. `Get jealous and then that will grow and grow until she will beg us to come back.' Dark thought amused his eyes darting to the school girl in front of him the dark shadows of the night engulfing her small frame but he could still see her with his defined vision.
 
`And you have to admit we couldn't have picked the perfect candidate. She is pretty…' Dark told his counterpart making Daisuke blush slightly at Dark's words. `So what do you say?' Dark asked hoping that his counterpart will go through with the plan. `.......fine' Daisuke answered reluctantly his heart pounding slightly at the thought of getting Riku back. Dark came back to the task at hand his nimble fingers running through his purple locks.
 
“Is it a yes or no?” Dark asked his violet eyes boring into her bright blue eyes. She clenched her hands making them into fists as she looked at the vase decorated in shikon shards. The shards she desperately needed. She let out a shuddered breath so many emotions swirling in her oceanic eyes. Finally she looked at the beautiful thief her face set in determination as her blue eyes seemed to smolder.
 
“I accept…” She said quietly biting her lower lip when she saw the sneaky smile that seemed to spread upon his face. She felt the sense of betrayal wash over her but she squashed those feelings once more. She was doing this to get the jewel shards she didn't care what Inuyasha thought. “Since I am going to be your `girlfriend' you might want to know that my name is Higurahsi Kagome.” Kagome said her voice coating in amusement. “And I am the famous phantom thief, Dark.” He said grabbing her hand to give her a chaste kiss on her knuckles. `You big flirt' Daisuke muttered crossing his hands over his chest.
 
“I seem to have forgotten to introduce you to someone.” Dark said a small glint entering his eyes. Kagome cocked her head to the side looking around slightly to see if anyone was behind her. It was only Dark and herself who could he possibly introduce her to? Suddenly she stiffened her back going ridged and her pupils dilating when she felt the familiar sense of magic. She looked to Dark her eyes wide and fearful as she saw him transform.
 
His once violet hair turned a fiery crimson as he seemed to shrink a little in stature. The clothes he had on seem to sag onto his person and once he opened his eyes her breath hitched as she looked into his crimson eyes. `Dark what was that for?' Daisuke asked irritably, blushing when he saw Kagome. `Well she's going to be more your girlfriend then mine.' Dark mused, a small smile playing on his lips.
 
“Dark?” Kagome asked a bit bewildered that he suddenly transformed into this crimson haired boy. He was a couple inches taller then herself and seemed to have a child's face all and all she thought he was…..cute. She shook her head trying to dispel this certain thoughts that floated into her head.
 
“No I'm Daisuke. You can say he is me….and yet not me. Part of me.” Daisuke said sheepishly rubbing his head hoping that he didn't confuse her. “Oh…okay.” Kagome said warily rubbing her sides when she felt the frigid air nip at her body. Suddenly she looked to Daisuke as the furry little creature transformed into…wings. He looked like an angel as his face softens and the wings wrapped around his form. She squeaked when she felt arms wrap around her waist making a small blush rise in her cheeks.
 
“Don't worry I'm just going to take you home.” Daisuke said when he felt her tense in his arms. He grinned slightly when she finally relaxed her body heat mingling with his.
 
She told him where she lived her eyes trying to focus while she tried to fight the sleepiness. Finally her breath even out a serene look marring her face while her hands fisted in his soft crimson locks. It was a long time since she felt this way, to feel protected and not a care in the world. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad….just maybe.
 
 
---End Chapter---
 
Author's Note: This is a Dark/Kagome/Daisuke fic, it won't be an Inuyasha/Kagome or Riku/Daisuke/Dark it is a Dark/Kagome/Daisuke fanfic. I just can't make them suddenly fall in love I just want them to have a solid relationship before there is fluff. Just be patient. Finally finished this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed it and I finally have some cool ideas for this fanfic I might have another chapter of this in a couple of weeks. (rubs head sheepishly) sorry I get writer's block a lot anyway lets get to my favorite part! Review thanks!
 
Review Thanks:
 
Ambi: I will update soon and not keep my readers in suspense. MUAHAHAH sorry for the wait and thanks for reviewing!
Rhaine: Thanks and yea yay for crossovers! Thanks for reviewing!
Wg1370: Thanks for the constructive criticism I appreciate it and hopefully you liked this chapter!
SilverShadowKitsune: More Daisuke's girlfriend then dark hope that clears your confusion and thanks for reviewing!
InuKitsuneMiko: There was actually more about the fight scene but I deleted it since I thought it sucked and I seem to have forgotten to delete that little comment (rubs head sheepishly) Anyway thanks for reviewing!
Fan Of yours: Your review brightened my day -^_^- thanks so much for reviewing and I will e-mail you when I have any new chapters to this story! Thanks so much!!!
Angel666: Sorry MUAHAHAH anyway thanks for reviewing!
PurityGoddess: Yes I am part of this site! Anyway thanks for reviewing!
Roses_Petal: Muahah Anyway thanks for reviewing!!
Hiya: Lol I actually never noticed but now that you mention it >_>;; lol thanks for revewing!
Stefni: Thanks! And yea there needs to be more DN Angel/Inuyasha x-overs. And thanks for reviewing!
Akikazu: Yes Sadistic means something to me my friends call me it all the time. How did you know! Lol anyway thanks for revewing!
I love you guys (not really…but you know what I mean) So many reviews keep it up!