InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ *Were so close to finding eachother!* ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own anybody cept my ocs.... wa... I wanna own ED..


Lycoris:...... when are peoples gonna write me some reviews? Im getting VERY borededed.

AD: Tell me about it. Comon! Vote for me to be with Yash-chan! OR AN INANIMATE OBJECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InuYasha: why me? And an inanimate object??

AD: Cause you extra specialy. And cause inanimate objects can be shiny.

InuYasha: Im sssooo loved! Hah! In Your face Fluffy-sama!

Sess: call me that again and you shall perish.

Eclari: Sesshy-chan is ssssssoooo cute when he’s mad!

Sess: what? I didn’t hear that. Say it again please?

Eclari: musta been your imagination. I didn’t say a word.

Rina: I think I wanna be with any one but Roy and Kakashi.

Roy/ Kakashi: why don’t you wanna be with us?

Rina: heeelllloooo....... im 14. And your like, what, 20-25?

Roy: than that means AD and Eclari can’t be with Inu and Sess.

Eclari/ AD: WHY NOT?!!!!

Roy: Inu’s like, 180, and Sess is like, 250.

Eclari/ AD: YA, BUT IN HUMAN YEARS THEY’RE LIKE 18- 20!

Roy: Exactly. Too old.

Rina: you just dissed yourself...... your 20...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time:

-Roy then left the room to go get Banko. But before he exited, he cast a final glance at the girl, seeing the grim worry on her face, and eagerness in her eyes.

-Well, where I come from, your just a TV show and book character.” -And IM your #1 fan!!!-
“TV? Whats TV? And what do you mean I’m a book character?! I’m right here in front of you, and we’re not in a book.”

-Oh boy. This is gonna take a while.-

- Then Sess took in how she said his name. Sess-sama. Still gives respect, and tells him he is the one with authority, but Sess is still a nickname. Why didn’t he care that this human woman called him this?


~~~~***Were so close to finding eachother!***~~~~
This time:
Rina was waiting patiently for Roy to return with Bankotsu. But ever since Roy left, she just hadn’t had the heart to look at the other two guys in her room. First, she was embarrassed. She had never really been in a room with guys she had crushes on. And second, she felt guilty about not being polite and introducing herself first.
Ed was the one to break the silence.

“So, what’s your name? Im Edward Elric. My younger brother is here too, but he’s ...er.... busy at the moment.”
“And im–,” Dark started,
“The Famous Phantom Thief Dark.” finished Rina.
“You watch the news, don’t you?”
“Yes, but I don’t really pay attention. The news is boring.” at this point, Rina reminded herself of Margaret, and how she thought the news was boring too. Actualy, ever since Rina received Firsdairi, she was A LOT like Margaret. -Firsdairi... I need my book, right now.-

“Hello? Hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo ????????????” Ed was waving his hand in front of her.
“Huh?” Rina totally forgot she was supposed to be in conversation!
“Oh, hello Ed.”
“We were talking to ya, then you went into a trance thingy.”
“Sorry about that. But just to warn you, I seem to do that a lot.” Rina answered as though she didn’t notice that herself, as if other people told her.

“So what’s your name, my lady?” Dark asked as he picked up her hand and kissed it. Only Rina took notice of Ed’s face. -jealously? Ed’s jealous of Dark? Oh happy day! Ed likes me!!! WOOOOHHWHOOOO!!!-

“My name is Halimaru Kirika, but my friends call me Rina. Pleasure to meet both of you.” Rina gave a short smile at Dark, but a longer, how do I say this?, truer smile to Ed. -Dark is jealous too! I can see his aura flaring! Wow! REALLY HAPPY DAY!-

Roy then walked into the room with Bankotsu following in pursuit. -wow. Roy was right. Banko-chan really does look sad. Maybe he learned of my friends disappearing on his way over here. Or maybe sad because I was injured.-
“Well, this is Bankotsu. Ed, Dark, lets leave them to talk.” Roy started to walk out the door.
Ed and Dark followed unwillingly.

Bankotsu just stood there, clearly embarased, not knowing what to say.
Rina decided, -if he isn’t going to break the silence, I will.-
“Hello, Bankotsu-san. My name is Kirika, but my friends call me Rina.”

“Ummm... hi...”
-funny. I never become speechless like this. What did this girl do to me?-

“Can I call you Banko?” Rina asked with puppy dog eyes.

-ok! She is waaayy to cute! What am I saying! She asked me a question, and Im gonna answer.-

“Ok, I guess.” Bankotsu was trying to act uninterested.

“Banko-san, do you have any clue to where my friends might be?”

--------------------Banokotsu POV--------------
I told her about how a ½ demon opposed me.
“It was supposed to be the final battle. But then there was a bright light that blinded us all. You appeared right in front of me.”

I wanted to tell her how frail she looked. How beautifully her hair covered a little bit of her face and was cascaded on the ground. I wanted to say that because I was from feudal japan, I thought her pale skin looked pretty in the early morning light. Her nuga nugas (Lycoris: I looove the book, “Away Laughing on a Fast Camel”. So be prepared for me to use some of the words in there) complimented her figure. Overall, she had to be the most beautiful woman in the universe past, present, or future.

“You looked kinda...... um... ok, im not saying your weak, but you were completely defenseless. So I went in front of you and protected you as best I could. But............. I didn’t do so good a job. You were slashed across your shoulder to thigh.”

She has no idea how guilty that made me feel. I was the one that was protecting her. It was my fault she was injured.
-------------------------end POV--------------------------

“So, do you have any idea where my friends might be?”
“No, but I don’t suggest you look for them. Youre still injured.”
-what does he mean im still injured? I don’t feel any pain or discomfort whatsoever.-

“Maybe your friends appeared in different places. That would be the most reasonable explination. Oh ya, Lord Sesshomaru broke up the fight. On his way away from a battle, it looked like he picked up something human sized wearing black.”


“Eclari-chan! She always only wears black!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, let me get this strait.....a TV is box with a glass screen that has MOVING pictures on it?”

“For the one millionth time, YES INUYASHA!”

KAMI! YOU DON’T HAFTA YELL AT ME!! I WAS ONLY ASKING A QUESTION!”

“SHE HAD AN ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI, THAT SHE WORE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!! HAHA!!! I CANT HEAR YA WHEN I PLUG MY EARS AND SING THIS REALLY LOUDLY!!!!”

“KAMI!!! SHUT UP!!”

“RING RING RING RING RING RING! BANANA FONE!! IT GROWS IN BUNCHES, I HAVE MY HUNCHES. IT’S THE BEST! BESTS THE REST! CELLULAR, MODULAR, INTERACTABODULAR!!!”

“KAMI, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Guess what, I have a boy friend.”

“That was random...”

“My sandwich has a first name, Bob the Ham!”

“WTF.... how did a simple question turn into this mayhem?”

“Simple. Cause you’re in my presence.”

“So?”

“Don’t you feel honored?”

“.... I’m leaving.”

“Fine then. I’m leaving you for a REALLY hot guy.”

“WT-,”

“Celery stick man will protect me!” AD pulls a celery stick from behind her back.

“Ok. Now there is NO possible way you could protect yourself.”

“You worried?”

“Me?! Ya, right.” Inuyasha blurts out while blushing. AD so has him figured out.

Suddenly, AD becomes serious. “Yash-kun, you know you don’t need to hide your feelings and thoughts from me. I may be random and annoying, but I NEVER tell my friends’secrets, nor do I break promises.”

“So.... what do you want me to say, AD?” Inu’s voice was softer, and sweeter.
-Now I understand. She only wants me to trust her. She knows I can confide in her, and she will keep it to herself, or deny it ever happened. And.... I believe I can trust her. Even if she is more annoying than Shippo.-

“Inu? Are you okies?”

“Huh? Oh ya. Just trying to put my thoughts into words. Yes, I am worried about you. There. I said it. Happy?!”

“Yash.... thankies for trusting and confiding in me!” AD gave InuYasha a huge bear hug and decided to stay there.

-Urgh. She wont get off..... like I actualy care that she wont though..... it’s kinda nice that she trusts me already... and her touch feels nice too. -

Then, the hanyou returned the hug. They stayed that way for 5 minutes. InuYasha was memorizing her scent, and AD was thinking about Celery stick man, who must be VERY jealous. But in her deeper thoughts, she was thinking about how perfectly she fit into his arms. As she kept thinking these thoughts, she drifted off into a peaceful, and comfortable sleep. And, best of all, for the first time in her life, she felt completely safe. AD knew her Yash-chan would protect her now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Woman, wake up.”

Eclari was having such a WONDERFUL dream about kissing Sesshomaru. But a stern and cold voice was trying to wake her from her nice dream.

“Now. Wake up.”

Eclari didn’t feel obliged to listen to the voice.

The next thing she knew, she was freezing. She shot up out of bed to find Sesshomaru next to it holding two buckets. One had water with tons of ice, the other empty. She then knew what had happened.

-Stupid! Shoulda listened to that baka voice. Although, it HAD to be Sess’s. so, it’s not baka. Urgh. Then he has the nerve to pour below freezing water on me! That jerk!-

“Forgive me Sess-sama. I was in a deep sleep.” -then I bowed. Didn’t want any more punishment. Like getting even more soaked with the next bucket. -

“Get dried off, and get dressed. Didn’t you specificaly say you wanted to search for your friends?”

“Hai, I did. Thank you my lord.” -I want to take the words, “my lord” tear the up, put them in a furnace, take the ashes and drop them in pure acid. Then take the acid and drop it in an exploding volcano, then blow up the volcano.-

“You have 30 minutes to get ready. Be in the kitchen for breakfast right after that. Then, once you are properly fed, we will search.”
- why do I feel so guilty about treating her like this? She has shown me nothing but respect and kindness too. She must be outraged inside by me, top top of the heavy dash of hurt my words must of inflicted.-

-yeppers. I officially feel like shit. Sess treats me like dirt. He doesn’t even try to tell me in privet that he’s sorry. Oh well. I’ll just have to melt the ice around his heart so he’ll have feelings. If he does, he is sure to stop! Plus, he needs some one.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okies. Here are the pairings so far.

READ THIS! !mucho impordante!

Rina/Ed 1
Rina/Dark
Rina/Bankotsu
Rina/Roy
Rina/Naruto1
Rina/Sasuke
Rina/Kakashi

Eclari/ Sess 2
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi
Eclari/ Dark

AD/ Inu 1
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person
AD/inanimate object (celery stick man. Hes all natural.) 1
Ad/Roy


Rina/Krad
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 1
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why)
Rina/ Envy 1


Lycoris: I’d like to add something. Constructive criticism only. Do not diss my characters. If you do, I will loath you. Believe me, I already loath someone for discing Rina. Keep in mind, I love these OC’s. they are ME. (Well, Rina is. The other two are some of my closest friends.) If you dis one of the Ocs, your discin us. So BACK OFF YOU @$$3$ AND b^0%^3$!!!! If your not discing them, I love ya. As a friend. So don’t feel insulted by that last line. Okies?

Oh ya, some of the pairings are being made by my friends at skool, so you wont see them in the reviews. And please, if you do review, vote for pairings. I need to know so I can make the next chapters. But, to keep ya’ll entertained while im waiting, I made another fic called, “Im in control!” guarantied lols in future chaps. Contains AD and Eclari. Takes place in a time that Eclari and Sess are REALLY close. So, ya. Just read it. I’ll take any kind of comments on that one! Later!

Love,
Alberio's girl,
Lycoris