InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ All heck breaks loose ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
No, I do not own any of the Anime peoples except my OCS................ I wish I owned Ed though......sigh..........and I don’t own Bento Beat Box...... if I did I would be making serious dough. And I do not own the book Twilight, though I do highly recommend it.
“Blah blah”
-thinking-
~~~~~~~~~scene change~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~ All Heck Breaks Loose~~~~~~~
Last Time:

They sat around for about 5 minutes, then,

“OH! I know!” Yelled Rina. “ Lets make a huge crossover with al the hot anime guys it can handle!!”

Now:
“Lets see....” said Rina. “We’ll defiantly need Edward and Alphonse Elric..... Roy..... Envy for the heck of it...... what other anime should we incorporate?”

“OOOHHH!!! Add Seshy-chan Rina!!!! and InuYasha to make things funny!” exclaimed Eclari.

“Wha— oh I see. You want your character to be in love with Sessy-chan, don’t you Eclari?” questioned Rina.

Eclari is blushing wildly. “Hell ya!!! who wouldn’t?!”

“MMMMEEEE!!!!” Says AD. “I want Yash-chan!!!”

Both Eclari and Rina say in unison in a monotone voices, “Be our guest.”

Then, Ad starts singing “be our guest” from Beauty and the Beast. “Be our guest, be our guest! Put our service to the test! Tie your napkin around your neck, Cherie, and we’ll provide the rest!!!”

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! EVILNESS!!!! AAAHHHH!!! NOT DISNEY!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!!” yell both Eclari and Rina, while covering their ears.

Eclari is sooo annoyed by Ad’s singing, she tackles her and muffles her mouth.

Rina gets back to work on naming hot guys that should be in the Xover.

“Hey, Eclari!!! if you get Sessy-chan to be in love with you, I want Banko-chan!!!” Rina calls over to Eclari, who is still trying to stop AD from singing.

“That’s okies with me! I could care less about Bonkotsu. What is it with you and him anyways?”

“He’s HOTTTTTT”

“Your insane.”

“Thankies.”

Rina then came up with 2 more peoples. “OOOHHH!!! I know just who to add!!!! Dark and Krad!!”

“Why Krad, Rina? He’s butt ugly.”

“Well, we need a bad guy.”

“If That’s so, put in Naraku.”

Rina’s face turns grim, remembering being killed by him in a previous life. She also found out that he killed Kikyo, her beloved oneechan. Twice!!

“Ok.”

Silence fills the room. AD and Eclari stop fighting and look at their friend. Rina’s already very pale skin looks paler, and her eyes held sadness, hatred, and loneliness.

“Rina-chan” says AD in a comforting voice, “Don’t put him in if your hate that character so much.”

“AD-chan? Remember that dream I had? Where I couldn’t experience true death? And Naraku killed me in one life?” said Rina softly.

“Ya. But its all a dream. Don’t worry about it. I mean, Naraku is bad and all, but I don’t think its possible for you to harbor such hostile feelings towards him.”

“AD, it wasn’t a dream. That was just a cover story to what actually happened to me. I really cant experience true death, and Naraku did kill me. And Kikyo, who was my sister.”

They sat for a ½ hour in silence...



“OKIES! ENOUGH WORRYING BOUT MY CURSE AND PITYING ME! LETS GET BACK TO WORK! WHO ELSE!!!!”

“Rina.....” Eclari grunted.

“Look. Silence in boring. And right now, I don’t have writers block. Common!!”

Both look at Rina confused. -Mood swings- they thought simultaneously.

“Okies, Rina-chan. Who do we have so far?” asked Eclari.

“Well, Ed, Al, Roy, Envy, InuYasha, Sesshoumaru, Bankotsu, Dark, and Krad. OHHH! Can Lina Enverse and Co. Be there too? I wanna be her apprentice!”

“Your crazy! Why do you want girls there?! That’s unnecessary competition!”

“Don’t worry! There wont be any pairings outside their group.”

“Alrighty then!”

“Who else is hott?” asked Eclari.

“Naruto, Sasuke, and Itachi. Eh, what the heck, lets add Kakashi.” said Rina.


They sat silent for a minute or so. “Is there any one else?”

“Lets add stupid unworthy characters just to spice things up.” said AD.

“Who?” Eclari and Rina said at the same time.

AD was now smirking. “Yu ge ooooooohhhhhhhh and co. and YuYu hack on a shoe & co.”

They were cracking up at the nicknames they had given 2 of their least favorite shows.

“Okies, but if you do that, I get Gir!!!!” exclaimed Rina.

“Deal!!!” Of course, they were just joking about putting in Gir. This fic would be one that had some humor, but more of other emotions.

“Hey,” Rina started, “You know the book, twilight?” Rina asked her two friends.

“Yea, I never read it. I don’t like the way it’s written. Kinda confuseling.” AD said.

“Is it alright if I add Edward Cullen?” Rina asked. She knew once they knew about Edward later in the story, they might be jealous.

“Okies, but as long as he’s with you.” Both Eclari and AD said at the same time.

“Alrighty. Let me get my laptop hooked up and we’ll start typing.”

But as soon as Rina opened her laptop, an immensely bright light surrounded them. They were engulfed and taken away before they could scream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina woke up first. She was in a B-E-A-U-TIFUL castle. Even though she didn’t look at anything but the ceiling, she could tell this was a first class place. She laid there, trying to remember what happened. -Eclari, AD and I were sucked into a bright light and now......... holy crap!!! WHERE’S Ad and Eclari!!!!!!??????-

Rina then turned over hoping to find her friends next to her. But her eyes met with beautiful golden ones. Her mouth dropped open. -OMG!!!!!! EDWARD ELRIC!!!!!! MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!-

“What’s the story mornin’ glory?” asked Ed. Rina just sat there, with her mouth open.-Common Rina! Close tour mouth, we are not a codfish!- She could picture her old nanny, Mary Poppins, saying that right now. As soon as Rina thought that she immediately closed her mouth, only to have it drop back open again when it switched directions.

There, right at the end of her bed, was Dark. There goes her mouth and it opens again.

“Heya Sleeping Beauty.”

Rina continues to stare in disbelief.

-its was like a dream come true.-

“Well look who’s awake.”

She turned her head, only to see, Roy Mustang standing there in a huge doorway.

Now Rina was thinking -wtf............-

“What, don’t I get a jaw drop?” asked Roy with a hurt expression on his face.

“You will if AD sees you.”

Then is dawned on her again. Her friends.

“Where is Eclari and AD?” she knew this was rude, and without introducing herself first.
All three men exchanged glances. They could see the worry on her face, and the pain in her eyes that she didn’t know where they were.


“We don’t know.” said Ed. “We were in a battle and you were injured, along with 11 others. But i never say anyone but you.”

“Battle..... I don’t remember a battle....”

“You and came out of a light and fell unconscious once you hit ground. Bonkotsu was the one protecting you, so blame him if he didn't find your friends. Actually, he feels so bad, he hasn’t come into see you yet. But while you were asleep, he came in and apologized. Guess he’s afraid of your reaction.”

“.....I’m not angry at him..... I can imagine how hard it would of been to protection 3 KOed girls in a battle............. but may I speak with him? He may know something about what happened to them......” Rina kept on trailing off. She couldn’t help it. She was stunned in disbelief, this time by not knowing where her friends could be.

-Banko-chan protected me, but he is only human.... so I won’t hold a grudge. If he did let them be taken, or left them, ya then I’ll be pissed. But I think it wasn’t his fault. I just hope.....no..... they can’t be dead!-

Roy then left the room to go get Banko. But before he exited, he cast a final glance at the girl, seeing the grim worry on her face, and eagerness in her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AD woke up, but she wasn’t in the bed she slept in at Rina’s. She was on the ground. She tried to lift herself up, but felt a terrible pain sere through her arm.

“Don’t move.”

AD tried to find the person who said this, but he wasn’t next to her. She glanced over to a tree, and who did she see jump down? InuYasha!

-OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOO!!!!! THIS MAKES THE PAIN WORTH IT!!! YAHSA-KUN!!!!-

“Look, your arm was injured in a battle. Im not good at healing, so your on your own. Later!”
InuYasha stated to walk away, as if she wasn’t important.

-But I must be important! Yash-chan bandaged me, and waited for me to awaken!-

“InuYasha!”

“Huh? Hey! Howd ya know my name woman?”

“First off, my name is Aliadne, but my friends call me AD. Second, am I dreaming?”

“Ok ‘AD’, your not dreaming.” Inu said in a sarcastic voice.

“Yash-ch–“ AD stopped herself remembering they weren’t close,....yet. “Yasha-san, do you know where my friends are?”

“Look, you appeared in battle. I didn’t really see where your friends went. All I know is that I had to protect ya. Why I chose to, I don’t know.
But I think the one with the silverish blondish hair, was taken away by one of the band of seven.”

-Wait! Did Rina say Bankotsu was a bad guy in the story? Cause maybe...... ya! This is our story! I remember! This is how I wanted to meet Yash-chan!!! I hope, for her sake, Banko is good...-

“It was Bankotsu, wasn’t it Yasha-san?”

“Wait a sec! How do you know about Bankotsu? First you know my name, and now you obviously know that baka! Explain!” Inu’s voice was serious.

“Well, where I come from, your just a TV show and book character.” -And IM your #1 fan!!!-

“TV? Whats TV? And what do you mean I’m a book character?! I’m right here in front of you, and we’re not in a book.”

Oh boy. This is gonna take a while.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclari also woke up in a castle. But, the design of it was strictly Japanese. She looked around. She never before had been in a room this big, except for the pool/ spa area and blitz area under Rina’s house. Her bed was bigger than a king size, and so comfortable, it even beat the mattresses of her time. She looked around. The walls were decorated of sakura trees and outdoor scenes. The floor was wooden. -Great. Wood floors. I wonder how long it will take me before I slip while wearing socks...-

Then a horrible sensation came over her. She felt the top of her head. Her hat..... it was gone. Her mouth dropped, while she sat there dumbstruck, not knowing where is was. And... she was in a pink kimono! PINK!!!!! Eclari hated pink more than any other colour.

-NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!- she screamed in her head.

“So your finaly awake woman.”

Eclari turned only to come face-to-face with the Taiyokai of the West. Lord Sesshomaru.

“Do you even speak, woman?”

“Uh, ya. First, my name isn’t woman. It’s Eclari.”

“I shall call you whatever I please, mortal.”

-Ok. Mortal is worse. At least woman specifies my gender.-

“Ok, Lord Sesshomaru.” well, Eclari didn’t forget her manners. After saying his name she gave a little bow.

“How do you know my name, human?”

-What would be the right thing to say? Maybe I’ll ask Rina; she knows how to answer to lords......Rina! Where is she?!!! WHERE IS AD-CHAN?!!! WERE ARE THEY?!!!-

Eclari starts to franticaly search for her two friends but to no avail.

“Human, answer me.”

“Sumemasen, but where are my two friends?”

“I do not know of your “friends”. When I found you, my stupid ½ mutt brother was fighting the last member of the band of seven, the phantom theif, flame alchemist, and the full metal alchemist. Stupid hanyou. He was majorly out numbered.”

“Do you know if he took one of my friends?”

-....should I answer?.....- "He took a girl who’s arm was injured by Bankotsu. Her hair had strange blue streaks.”

“AD-chan!!!!”

“You were injured too. But you slept through most of your healing.”

“How long was I asleep?”

“Two weeks.”

-Two weeks?! They coulda been searching for me, and here I am, in a huge cozy bead, with the sexy Sessho-chan. Oh no! What am I thinking! Stop being hentai Eclari!-


“Look. At least get some more rest. Tomarrow....”

“Hai?”

“Urgh... we’ll go look for your friends.”

“Really?! Arigato Sess-sama!!!! Thank you sssooo much!!!”

Sesshomaru looked at her face. -Flawless skin, smooth lips, deep chocolate eyes.... wait! Why am I, Sesshomaru, the great inu of the West thinking about a human woman like this?-

Then Sess took in how she said his name. Sess-sama. Still gives respect, and tells him he is the one with authority, but Sess is still a nickname. Why didn’t he care that this human woman called him this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lycoris: okies! ch 2 up! now here are the pairings. I need 1 for each girl, cept Rina. depending on which bad guys like er, the others may have crushes on AD/ Eclari. Oherwise, their only captured my Naraku.

Rina/Ed
Rina/Dark
Rina/Bankotsu
Rina/ROy
Rina/Naruto
Rina/Sasuke
Rina/Kakashi
Rina Envy (should this go w/ bad guys?)

If anyone wants other crushes from the mysterious other 11 peoples, aka yu ge ooohhhhhhhhhhh and yuyu hack on a shoe, lemme know.

Eclari/ Sess
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi
Eclari/ Dark

AD/ Inu
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person
AD/ Waffles and Pankakes!!!! (yum!)
Ad/Roy

okies, bad guys!

Rina/Krad
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.)
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why)
Rina/ Envy

If anyone wants other crushes from the mysterious other 11 peoples, aka yu ge ooohhhhhhhhhhh and yuyu hack on a shoe, lemme know. Im saying this again, that way you dont forget! Later!

Love,
Alberio's girl,
Lycoris