InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ A boy and Edward's future ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nope. Still don’t own anyone but AD, Eclari and Rina.

OKIES. ALL CHAPTERS HERE ON OUT HAVE LAST EPISODE AND EPISODES CLOSE TO IT SPOILERS! WWWEEE! I FINALLY SAW THE LAST OF FMA! I MISS YOU EDWARD!

Okay, and if your wondering why Rina seems like she gets all the guys, u r mistaken. Take another look at the pairings. The only people who Rina ever has a crush on or vise versa, are the ones where people have voted. The more votes, the higher the crush, and the more chance for it!

~~~~~~~A boy and Edward’s future~~~~~~~~~~
Last time–
On the way back to Reloj Mansion, all of the 5 peoples participated in conversation from everything to their normal lives, to battle techniques. But Rina was starting to feel unreasonably nervous. She could of sworn someone was watching her every move. But they weren’t here in person.... she didn’t sense any auras.... Rina should of just brushed it off as crazy thinking. But something kept nagging at her. She knew it wasn’t her imagination. Someone HAD to be watching her. She didn’t feel stares at her back when no one was looking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Hehe. So, my beautiful little miko, you have sensed me. But you will never figure out who I am, until it is too late, and you will belong to no one but me..... heheh.... you are so much more in this life, imouto of my past human life’s crush; and my future mate.” A dark haired and red eyed figure said. In his hands, he held Kanna’s mirror. Kanna and Kagura were not brought with him, but what’s to say he cant use their own advantages?

Now-------
As the 3 shinobi, Banko, and Rina approached Reloj Mansion, Rina decided to shrug off the feeling of being watched............. for now. As they entered the courtyard, she saw Ed and Al running towards her.

“Rina!” Al exclaimed.

“Heya Al. Hey Ed.”

“We were so worried!” Al said. She could tell by his voice that he was referring to Ed more than anyone else.

“Sorry! I decided to take a walk, but I got lost. Hehe....” Rina said, why rubbing the back of her head.

“Honestly, can you try to stop worrying people?!” Ed scolded, referring to ‘people’ as himself. He recently decided he was positive about his feelings now.

He loved Rina. The thought kept nagging at him, and every time, he denied it. But, he couldn’t keep denying himself. Deep inside, it was these were feelings of love he didn’t necessarily want, or rather, need towards Rina. He still had to get Al’s body back, but ever since Scar turned Al into the Philosopher’s Stone, Ed wasn’t sure what to do; but Alphonse is his first priority. Ed needed to keep that the same. A relationship might turn Rina into his first priority, doing who knows how much damage to Al internally. Plus, he didn’t want to have a girlfriend because Al couldn’t. Ed honestly didn’t know anyone that could love an empty (not counting the stone) tin man, besides himself. But Rina obviously knew about Al. She could just follow along on the....the... T....v ....ya. TV. Whatever that was. And Ed could look into her eyes, and see that she wanted Al back in his original form as much as he did. But love is strange. Ed constantly put the burden of denying himself of certain things for Al. And Ed had a little chit chat with Al about it.

====================flashback===========

Ed needed to talk to Al. He needed to make a decision. His feelings for Rina were only growing, but for Al’s sake, he tried to ignore them and push them aside. Both Elrics were in their room, which looked like Rina’s except more gold and peach.

“Al,” Ed said quietly from his position on the huge bed.

“Yes, brother?” Al replied, curious why Edward had become serious all of the sudden.

“...... Would it be ok if.....”

“Yes?”

“Ok. I can’t deny it to myself or you any longer. I... I think I love Rina...... there! I said it!”

“Oh brother! That’s wonderful!” Al said, never once feeling a pang of jealously. He was actually happy for Edward. Ed never seemed to have the chance for a girlfriend; mostly from spending almost all his time doing military work, or looking for the stone in the past.

“But.... I don’t want to accidentally make Rina my first priority....” Ed quietly said.

“Look, I doubt she won’t understand. You can tell by the kind of person she is. She’ll NEVER allow you to do such a thing!”

“Ya.... your right..... but..... I... I don’t want a relationship with a person if you can’t have one. That just deprives you. I don’t want you to feel any less human. You ARE human, and I wish people could see that. But they all freak out.”

“Brother..... don’t use me as an excuse. You should be able to enjoy life too. Besides, I know for a fact Rina understands me; she can see I am human. She treats me like I’m human. She also seems to know about the stone inside this armor. Not only would it be good for you, but if she could help us, I’m positive we can get our bodies back sooner! Plus that one girl did glomp me...”

“Ok then. I won’t deny my true feelings any longer.”

“Good.”
======== end flashback===========

“Gomen. What, were you worried about me Edward?” Rina asked, not trying to embarrass him, but in spite of her curiosity.

“You do know almost everyone was worried when you just disappeared. You should of seen Dark when he heard! I’ve never seen him so pissed!” Ed said, then laughed, for Dark truly was extremely angered, and blamed himself.

“Speaking of which, I should go pay him a visit. Do you mind showing the 3 new guests to some type of rooms?” Rina asked Al.

“Of course, Rina. I’ll go do so. Brother, you should go show her where Dark is.” said Al.

“Ya, ya. I’m on it. Common Rina.” Ed started to walk a different direction of the mansion, as the others entered the front door.

~ I wonder if I should tell him of his future? It most likely has changed anyways, because of the mixing of worlds..... Envy is no longer Dante and Hoemhiem’s dead son..........he is Caine here, and may be forever more. ~ “Edward?” Rina asked quietly.

“Ya?” Ed stopped to look at her. He couldn’t tell what emotion she was experiencing. They were out of sight right now. Good. Whatever Rina needed to tell him, she waited until they were alone.

“What exactly was going on when you and Al were brought here?”

“Why do you want to know?” Ed asked, honestly having no idea why she would want to know.

“You see..... I have recently (in her world) seen the last episode of your anime. I can fill you in on everything that will happen from the point where you where taken.”

“No way! You.... you would tell me?”

“Yes, but please tell Al everything I say too. Please, what was happening when you disappeared?”

“Well.... I was just entering Dante’s house. There was an extinct city that had been exterminated somehow beneath the city. I don’t know what was happening to Al.”

“Okies. Well, you find Rose dancing. She isn’t herself. Then you see Dante. Dante and Hoemhiem have lived for hundreds of years. Every time they switched bodies using the Philosopher’s Stone. You know how it’s created. The dead city, and Ishbal, and many others were results of human sacrifice to create it.

Rose beckons you to dance, and sweeps you off into a dance and tells you she loves you. Again, Rose isn’t herself. Dante is going to use her as her next body, and she had Rose tell you she loved you so that she could love the son of Hoemhiem and vise versa. You attack Dante, but stop when she transmutes a dragon thing that has Rose’s baby in it’s mouth. You yell at her to leave it alone, and she tells you that when someone dies, its not always a big deal. But when the baby was up there, it was, for you at least. You tell her it’s defenseless. She makes the gate appear and your pulled into it.

When you wake up, your in another Ed’s body. Hoemhiem ushers you out of the house from bombs being dropped by airplanes. This is sometime in WW1. He asks if you know anything about alchemy, and you say yes. Your dad tells you that there are two pairs of the same people and each side of the gate.–,”

“Wait! Hold on! You mean the gate that appeared when I did–,”

“Human transmutation, yes. Your on the non-alchemic side of the gate. Hoemhiem tells you that the people who die on that side of the gate fuel the energy or whatever that powers alchemy. He drives away, telling you that he can no longer be on the alchemic side of the gate, but you can. Your soul was the only thing that crossed over and entered the other Ed’s body. Your body still hadn’t crossed over, allowing you to go back. His body and soul was on the other side, so he couldn’t. He drove away, but a blimp that was bombed fell on you.

That Ed died, but that allowed your soul to return to your original body, and you escaped from the gate.”

“No way..... that’s..... really farfetched----,”

“But it’s true. I’ll tell you more about the gate and planes and blimps once I finish telling what happens to you and Al.

So you come out of the gate. You see Alphonse lying on a lit up transmutation circle, and all the markings are on Al’s body. Dante is totally surprised you came out of the gate. Your about to use alchemy, but Al’s now activated stone inside him will may react wrong if you use alchemy.

You start fighting against Envy, and he keeps switching faces. You tell him to show you who he really is. He was Dante and Hoemhiem’s dead first born. Your stunned and stop for a second in disbelief. Then.....” Rina stopped. How could she say he died? She was heart broken when she saw that episode, and couldn’t sleep for a week. (Yep. She’s a hardcore anime fan!)

The animators did such a splendid job with his death, the images still haunted Rina.

“Then—?” softly coaxed Edward. He could see this was a part of his future Rina deeply disliked. A grim expression took over her features, and it looked like she was holding back tears.

“Then..... Envy stuck his arm, which was made into a sharp point through you..... blood came out of your mouth..... your eyes....” Rina had to stop. The images of Edward’s death were extremely vivid in her mind. Now she knew Ed was real. She knew this would befall him. “Envy pulled his arm out.... y-you fell back..... blood poured from your wound..... and your eyes went dull....... you die.............Edward........” Rina looked into his tunned eyes. She felt bad for telling him he died, but without his death, who knows how the story would of turned out.

“No...way......” that’s all Ed could say. He was in disbelief. Rina needed to continue the story, knowing Ed needed to hear what happened next.

“Then Al said to himself that there was no way you could die..... you were the last person he thought would ever die. So, with all his strength, he stood up, walked over to you, and used the stone to bring you back.

When you awoke, you found you had your arm and leg back. You were stunned. Dante had taken off shortly after Al used the stone, the stone no longer existing. Al brought you back knowing full well that he would cease to exist on the alchemic side if the gate. Keep in mind Al knows nothing about the truth of the gate. You tell Rose to take Wrath, whose two limbs that belonged to you, were taken back by the gate, above ground. You tell her that your going to take the mansion down, board by board that way no one will ever think of making another stone. Instead, you use transmutation circles on yourself to bring Al back.

Al had his body back, but only has his memory up to the transmutation of your mother, when he lost his body. Rose and her baby lives with Winry and Pinako. Al decides he wants to learn alchemy again, so he can find you. So, he leaves on a train with Izumi. Winry gives Wrath the new automail model she was working on for you, because Wrath was missing his right arm and left leg.

Your now on the non-alchemic side of the gate, but the transmutation left you with your automail arm. I’m not sure about your leg. Your alchemy is useless on the non-alchemic side of the gate. You decide to go talk with a man who is working on a rocket that can take people into space. What was to say that there wasn’t a way back into the alchemic world out in space?

The last episode ends with Al saying he knows equivalent exchange isn’t correct, though he still believes in it. You two are going to find each other. That’s it.”

Edward was dumbstruck. He had no idea about the gate, and was completely confused.

“Edward..... there is more.... but not from the storyline. Envy...... he is NOT Dante’s dead child.”

“Huh? But.. You just said....”

“I have an idea about this place. I think it’s a place in between the alchemic and non-alchemic worlds. When people mix here, everything, including the truth, can change. I saw Envy in the woods where I was lost.”

“No way! Rina! He didn’t harm you, did he?!” Ed grabbed Rina’s shoulders, careful not to unknowingly put too much pressure on her with his automail arm.

Rina averted his gaze, and looked down to the left, focusing on a rock. “No, he didn’t. But... when I saw him, I........” Rina now had tears brimming in her eyes. The horror of being empty again put stress onto her. She felt hurt from when Envy, ‘Caine’, ran away. “It was Caine. Th-this place...... It made Envy... it made him Caine...... it mixed our lives...... Oh Edward!” Rina cried, and Ed pulled her close. He hugged her tightly, knowing cats like to be held tight when they’re scared. Rina cried into his shirt.

“Rina. It’s gonna be Ok. I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.” Said Edward, trying to comfort her, yet he was telling the truth at the same time. He understood how she felt. She saw someone she had once loved, and maybe still did, only to loose sight of it. Ed had felt the same way before. He knew her greatest sin will now plague her thoughts.

Rina snuggled into Ed, feeling absolutely safe in his arms. She knew the damage Envy was capable of, and the thought scared her. Would he try to harm her? No, he couldn’t do that; as long as she had the poison around her neck. But, when Ed, if Ed, returned to his world, Envy would be the one to kill him. Rina couldn’t bare the thought. Her dead lover killing the one she had a gynormis crush on.

Rina used all her will power to stop her senseless crying. If they stayed out here too long, surely someone would investigate. And if Hiei was the one to do so, Edward would surely be murdered. And with those thoughts, she ceased to cry.

She gently pulled away from Ed’s comforting arms. He then blushed when he realized he continued to hold her when she stopped crying, and was continuing to do so. Rina whiped the rest of her tears away. Edward thought it was strange that there were no traces of tears. No streaks, no red puffy eyes, just glistening clear hues of crystal blue, aqua, and purple around the U shaped pupil.

“Rina....” Ed started.

“....” Rina then smiled, still looking down. She returned his gaze, and looked into his eyes. Her heart then momentarily stopped. She never noticed before how beautiful his eyes were. The golden colors seemed to dance around his pupil, and seemed to shine.

“Well, Dark’s room is this way.” Edward said. They both were thinking the same thing. They loved each other. Both could no longer deny themselves of that. Yet, both were to shy to make a first move. Plus the risk of being seen was extremely high.

Ed lead her through a back door, which directly lead to a room as huge as Rina’s own. It was decorated similarly to Rina’s, except the colors consisted of black, dark purple, red and silver; the patterns were just complex patterns instead of fireflies and such.

Rina walked over to his bed. Dark had his covers only up to mid chest. He was sleeping, but a worried look plagued his features.

“I guess I should wait for him to wake up, ne?” Rina asked.

“I suppose so.” Replied Ed, as he shrugged his shoulders. “Well, better go find and meet up with Al. He’s probably looking for me. Will you be Ok on your own, Rina-chan?”

Rina slightly blushed at being called chan. “Um, I think so. I can’t think of anything that would happen I couldn’t handle at the moment.”

“Alright then. I’m gonna find Al now. Later.” Ed exited through a door opposite of the one that lead outside. Rina sighed, and looked over to Dark. He was still sleeping with that look on his face.

Rina now felt extremely guilty. She was positive she had called out HIS name, and because of that, Dark had shown up. Because he showed up, he got injured in the battle between two amazingly talented thieves. But in Rina’s mind, Dark was WWWAAAAYYYY better than Youko. Sure, Rina now hated Youko and would avoid him and Kurama with a passion.

Dark started to stir, and Rina took one of his hands in hers, and held it to her heart. He was a dear friend, she had decided, and deserved to be cared for.

“Uuuugggngnnnnn.......” Dark mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes.

“Dark-kun?” Rina asked in a worried voice.

“R-rina...?”

“Hai?”

“Are you alright?.........I remember blacking out as you were helping me walk........”

“Yes, I’m fine. We ran into Banko-kun and he brought you here. I take it this is your room?”

“Ya....” Dark started to sit up. Rina immediately propped some pillows behind Dark’s back so he could sit comfortably. “Thank you Rina-chan.”

“No problemo. Um.... may I ask you a question?”

“Ya, go ahead.”

“I think I called someone’s name when I screamed for help........... did I call yours?”

“No..... you didn’t. You called for someone else. But.... the sound was blurred. I doubt anyone could of understood whose name you called. All I know was that is started with a ca sound.”

“So I didn’t call your name?” Rina asked, now ashamed of herself for jumping to the conclusion that she called Dark’s name.

“No, you didn’t. You screamed ‘help me (name starting with a ca sound).’”

“Oh, I thought I might of called your name because you were the first to come to my aid.”

“First?” Dark interrogated. He was too busy with the fight to notice Rina was in Yami/ Yugi’s room. He just thought she was hiding somewhere.

“Yes......” Rina started slowly, in an embarrassed sad tone. “Then Yugi hid me in his room. Hiei came and stabbed you so you would be unable to fight, and had Youko pinned to the wall with his katana. That’s what I saw when I exited Yugi’s room. After that I took you to go find one of your comrades.”

“Oh. So... was that the question you wanted to ask me?” Dark said, recalling Rina wanting to tell him something in privet.

“Hai.”

Right at that moment, Alphonse had come blasting through the door and slammed it shut, then put all his weight against it.

“Al, what’s wrong?!” Rina asked.

“RINA! YOUR CRAZY FRIEND FOUND ME AGAIN!”

“Eclari?!”

“YA! HER DOG BOYFRIEND TOOK OFF A WHILE AGO, AND SHE POUNCED ME THE FIRST CHANCE SHE GOT!”

“I’ll take care of her. Dark, I guess I see you later. Get better, okies?”

“I will. Go rid Al of your friend.” Replied Dark.

Rina nodded then trudged right out the door.

Eclari was restrained by AD, who was failing miserably. Rina got Eclari’s feet, and AD followed suit by grabbing Eclari’s underarms. Together, AD and Rina silently carried the yelling and squirming Eclari far away from Al.

On their way, they saw Kaiba. He merely glared at them at then smirked. “Your friend is crazy, you know that?”

“You know you have no friends.” Rina stated without a mere hint of questionness.

“I’ve heard better comeback from monkeys.”

“No dur. You have to chase down and hang out with monkeys cause you have no human friends. Poor monkeys. They have to deal with your idiotic ranting. If you excuse us, we need to get Eclari to clam down.” Rina said, and started once again walking backswords holding Eclari’s feet.

Kaiba ‘humphed’ then said, “ If you see a little boy that seems to be the age of 12, black hair, with dark eyes, lemme know.”

“Kay. I’ll do that.” Rina said, still walking backwards. After returning to her room, she found two more king size beds in ger room. AD and Eclari were obviously staying in her room. It wasn’t a problem though. The room was still extremely gynormis, even though all three of the beds were huge in their own right too.

“Hey you 2. I’m gonna take a bath right now, kays?”

“Alrighty Rina-chan.” Said AD. “I call next dibs.”

“Mumble mumble.... stupid AD and Rina taking me away from Al......mumble.....whatever Rina......mumble”

Once in the huge and luxurious bathroom, Rina undressed and started the tub. She found some bath salts, bath balls, bath confetti, and added them all to the water. The mix of scents was lavender, cucumber melon, and rain.

The bath was wonderful. The hot water relaxed all her muscles and cleared her slightly stuffed sinuses. The smell relaxed her, and made her calm down. She breathed slow and steady, and closed her eyes and she enjoyed her blissful bath. However, she washed her hair only 10 minutes after she started her bath. The shampoo had a wonderful scent, though Rina couldn’t figure out what it was. Once her long hair was tediously washed and conditioned, this takes 30 minutes in itself, she quickly washed her body with a lavender soap.

She got out of the calming bath and it’s scent, and stepped onto the fluffy carpet floor. Rina always loved carpet in a bathroom. It seemed to stay less dirty and your feet didn’t get cold. She wrapped herself in a huge fluffy towel, and left to go get some other clothes.


AD then went into the bathroom to clean. She experienced the same bliss as Rina. Plus, AD really needed to bathe. She probably didn’t smell so good considering she had only bathed in rivers and small lakes when she was looking for her two friends with Yash-chan. Her clothes, she now noticed, were filthy. She saw a hamper thing, and threw her previous clothes in there. AD didn’t take as long to bathe as Rina because she had so much less hair to clean and groom. As soon as she walked out, Eclari, still pissed at being dragged away from Al, trudged into the bathroom for her bath.

Eclari totally ignored the relaxing sensation, mumbling to herself how rude it was so be parted the way she was, from ‘her’ Al.

Rina was dressed in a new dress, this one similar to the previous one, except much more frilly with black lace patterned as roses over a dark blue silk dress. Her headband looked the same, except the red silk was now replaced with black lace and blue silk, but the ribbons and black roses still remained on the sides.

AD was dressed in a different outfit, one of the many kimonos in Rina’s wardrobe. It was a simple red, with a black obi, and black under kimono. She had her hair in high a pony tail. AD laid on one of the new beds, and immediately drifted off into a deep sleep, dreaming of her wonderful Yash-chan.

Rina, seeing as AD was asleep and Eclari was going to spend at least 2 hours brooding in the tub, decided to go for a walk, but this time, she was bringing someone with her. And she had already chosen who. But she needed to find him first.

She then wrote a quick note to Eclari and AD, then quietly slipped out of the room. She went exploring, but now knowing what she was looking for. Naruto. Well, Dark WAS injured, and she was sure Hiei would be too puzzled at her forgiveness to even be in the mansion. She was sure Ed was busy telling Al about their would-be-future, and she was still too embarrassed at Yami to ask him to walk with her. Like hell she would ask Kaiba. Joey, eh...... too perky and too big an ego. Tristan..... his hair bothered her. She didn’t like Duke, Marik, and Bakura; they were too nosy. There was NO way she would ask Kurama to go with her, Yusuke was too much like InuYasha, and that talking baby gave her the creeps. She hadn’t seen Roy since morning, so running across him was very unlikely. So, she had to find Naruto. She knew she could trust him most out of the three shinobi. Sure, she wouldn’t mind if Sasuke came too, but Kakashi...... his personality confuseled her since the first book.

So, she went off to find Naru and maybe Sasuke.

After many wrong turns and corridors, she heard Sasuke’s voice arguing with Naruto’s.

“Why do you have to be such a twit?!” Sasuke argued.

“Why do you have to be such a jerk?!!!”

“At least I got A’s on all my tests, unlike you who couldn’t even get an A on one!”

“Suddup!”

Rina then found them. “Um, excuse me....”

“Huh?” Naruto said. “Oh, hi Rina!”

“Hello Kirika-sama.” Sasuke said collected.

“Please, I prefer Rina, Sasuke-san. I was wondering if you two would like to accompany me on a walk. As you saw, everyone was kinda mad at me for going on my own last time.”

“Sure!” Naruto said without thinking it over.

“I will accompany you, Rina-sama.” Sasuke said calmly.

“Thanks. Hey, have you met Roy Mustang yet?”

“Short black hair, military uniform? Yep. Whatabout him Rina?” Naruto asked.

“Well, I was wondering if you’ve seen him lately. I think I should tell him before we go on the walk. He seems to get word around fast. I don’t wanna worry anyone.”

Right at the second, Roy came waltzing by. “Hello, Rina-chan.”

“Oh, speak of the devil! Roy, Naru and Sasuke-san are going to escort me on a walk in the woods. I wanted to tell you, so nobody would worry.”

“I’ll spread the word. If these two boys are as talented as you said, I don’t have a problem with it.”

“Yay! =^.^= Common you two!” Rina said, pulling their hands the same way she did Joey’s and Yugi’s.

++++++++++ 29 minutes later+++++++++

Rina was humming a tune Sasuke did not recognize. It was an extremely beautiful tune.

“Rina-sama, what is that tune you are humming?”

“Oh, a song I’ve known forever. If you want, I’ll sing it.”

Naruto butted in. “Depends. Are you a good singer?”

“I really don’t like to be egotistical saying this, or brag, but yes. I have my own singing and band contract.”

“Wow! Then sing it for us!”

“Okies. Eh hem.
in the land of twilight, under the moon
we dance for the irony
ring-around-the-roses, jump to the moon
we sing with the castanets

I will sing for crescent moon
dancing with the castanets
as the end will come so soon
in the land of twilight

now you are watchin' us outside the circle
wanna be in the company
boy, but you are lonely
dance with nobody
run away child, to your hiding place

high and loud, the sound of your bell of the twilight...ringing..
all alone, it rings and echoes in the twilight

in the land of twilight, under the moon
we dance for the irony
ring-around-the-roses, jump to the moon
we sing with the castanets”

Just then, a young boy about age 12 appeared out of the trees. He had long, frizzy black hair, that was caked with dirt, and dark eyes that pleaded for help. He then said,
“Do you know where Seto-onii-san is?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okies! Pairings!
Rina/ Ed 6
Rina/ Dark 3
Rina/ Bankotsu 1
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto 6
Rina/ Sasuke 4
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi 1
Rina/ Yami 1
Yugi /Rina/Yami 5
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura 1
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei 4
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko 1
Kurama/ Rina /Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips in front of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 7
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi 1
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/ Eclari /Yami
Eclari/ Joey 1
Eclari/ Duke 1
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik 1
Eclari/ Kaiba 2



AD/ Inu 6
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person 1
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. He’s all natural.) 2
AD/ Roy 2
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey 2
AD/ Duke 3
AD/ Kaiba 3

Rina /Krad 2
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 2
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why) 7
Rina/ Envy 4

Later!
Love,
Alberio’s girl,
Lycoris