InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ Shinobi, and a Humonculi's Secret ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grrr.... I’m really starting to hate to put disclaimers at the beginning of my fic. It’s extremely irritating. No, I do not and will never own the anime peoples, or the book twilight or Bento beat box. But I do own AD, Eclari and Rina.

WARNING! FMA LAST EPISODES (yes, episodes, not episode) SPOILERS IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM FIRST, THEN DON’T READ AHEAD! I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING CAUSE OF THE CLOSE TO LAST EPISODE I SAW ON TV! IF YOU GET PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS FROM DEATH, AND DO NOT WISH TO BE AN INSOMNIAC, DO NOT READ AHEAD!

+ Hiei’s thoughts +
^ Kurama’s ^
^` Youko’s `^
= Yami’s =
- Yugi’s -
=^.^= Rina’s cutie anime girl smile

~~~Shinobi, and a Humonculi’s Secret~~~~
Last time—

Rina eventually calmed down a bit, although not by much. She remained in her position in Yami’s arms, fully unaware of who was comforting her. She didn’t want to know...... not yet at least. If she knew, she might get embarrassed from the person; then she wouldn’t have the guts to return to the comfort.

Yami didn’t mind, however, Yugi, who kept his mouth shut didn’t say anything. First, he was jealous. And second, HE knew at least, that Rina had no idea it was Yami. He would use the second to rub it into Yami later.

Now—
Rina didn’t want the comfort to end, and she knew whoever was giving it to her, didn’t either. But, she couldn’t help but worry about Dark, and she couldn’t hear the battle anymore. She gently pulled her head back, to see who was holding her. She almost gasped at who she saw.

She was in Yami’s arms. Yami! Rina could feel her face burning up in embarrassment, and she scooted away. Yami didn’t mind though. He expected this reaction from Rina. It was so easy to make her blush.

They sat silently, then Rina spoke up. “I don’t think their trying to kill each other any more....... I really should go see if Dark is ok......”

Yami then put a figure to her lips, nodded and said, “You do not need to explain.”

They were so close to each other, and Yami’s show of understanding and affection made Rina’s heart skip a beat: for two reasons. One, she didn’t like Yami that way; but anyone acting seductive towards her, even if it’s not intentional, made her heart beat twice as fast. And two, she didn’t want a boyfriend. She can’t handle anymore heartbreak.

Yami then helped her up, and she stayed somewhat behind him as he opened the door, and he took a last whiff of her intoxicating-ly wonderful scent.

What Rina saw terrified her. Dark was on the floor, bleeding. ~No......~ was all Rina could think. But where Youko was standing, she saw Hiei; he stopped the battle before it turned deadly. He turned to face Rina, having already reading Yami’s thoughts, and was kicked into overprotective mode.

He REALLY didn’t like Yami having all those romantic and seductive thoughts going through his head. Hiei was in such a state of hatred towards Youko, Dark and Yami, he didn’t think about his actions. He had Youko pinned to the wall with his katana, with such strength and accuracy, there was no escape, even for the incredibly talented thief, Youko Kurama. He had stabbed Dark, so Dark wouldn’t interfere with his plans.

Rina ran instinctively towards Dark, who lay unconscious from blood loss.

“Dark! Are you ok?! Dark!” Rina had tears in her eyes. He was in this state because she was sure she had called HIS name. It was her fault.

Hiei dropped the injured and angered kitsune, who quickly got away from the battle scene. He didn’t enjoy being trapped between the wall and an over-sharp sword. Hiei walked over to Rina; his body was extremely close to hers. Yami was DEFINITELY not happy with this guy’s actions. How DARE he be that close to the girl Yami loved?

- - - Yami POV - - -
How DARE he be so close with MY Rina?! And, what’s he doing now?! OMG, he whispered something to her! Is something SSSOOO important, he can’t say it aloud?! WTF is this guy’s problem! URGH! THAT WHISPER MADE A SHIVER GO DOWN HER SPINE! WHAT!? SHE IS WHISPERING BACK! AAAAHHHH!!!! I’LL SHOW THAT GOOD-FOR-NOTHIN’ DEMON!

-Technically, she isn’t ‘your Rina’, Yami. I doubt she would of even accepted your comfort back there if she knew it was you.-

Back off! LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! AT LEAST SHE KNOWS SHE CAN TRUST ME WHEN SHE’S DOWN AND OUT NOW!
- - - End POV - - -

Hiei whispered to Rina, so quiet, if it wasn’t for Rina’s enhanced cat hearing, she would have missed it. His breath that came out with his words landed on her neck, sending a shiver down her spine.

“I’m sorry. It was the only way to break up the fight. He needs medical attention. Sorry.”

Hiei’s voice was filled with grief, half expecting Rina to never want to talk to him again, and half expecting her to be sick of him, and his actions.

But Rina’s reaction was completely different. She smiled to him, causing her back to be turned to Yami. She whispered back, “Thank you Hiei. I know that there must have been no other option. And don’t worry about his wounds. I can take care of them.”

Rina placed both her hands above Dark’s suffering body. They... they started to glow a silverish blue color! Dark’s wounds began to heal, inhumanly and unyokai-ly, fast! Once Rina finished, she looked over between Yami and Hiei and said, “As a miko, I can heal.” She then smiled a soft smile, and returned her attention to Dark, who was now beginning to regain consciousness. His violet eyes, met with those of a mix of turquoise, blue and purple, with a U shaped pupil. Rina’s eyes.

“Rina..... are.. you... ok?....” Dark managed to say with much difficulty. He may have been healed, but the weariness of being KO’d and the dizziness of blood loss was catching up with him.

“I should be asking you that.” Rina said, her beautiful features filled with worry.

“Ya... I think I’m fine...” Dark sat up, and rubbed his aching head.

“Does you head hurt?”

“Ya... probably from hitting the ground hard when I was knocked out.” Dark started to get up, but stumbled. Rina caught him, just as she was standing up.

“Are you dizzy? You may need to sit down a bit longer.” Rina said, worry evident in her voice.

“No, I can last... but the last thing I remember was my blood.... it was... just gushing from a wound that appeared out of nowhere....” Dark stuttered.

“I was able to heal those. However, they may be a bit sore for a few days.” Rina said, smiling apologetically.

She got Dark on his feet, and then said, quiet enough so Hiei couldn’t hear, “A bit later, when you’re feeling better, can I talk privately to you?” Dark nodded a nod so small, it could have just been a normal movement of a wounded head.

Rina took Dark to go find one of his comrades to watch over him. Right now, she needed to 1) find InuYasha and give him the spare key to her room, and 2) there was nothing more she wanted to do that take a walk. She knew she would risk the chance of seeing Banko walking on the forest road, but that was just a chance she would have to take.

Hiei left before Rina had started to take Dark to find a friend. She left him stunned by her kindness, forgiveness, and understanding. Her actions were the exact opposite of what he expected from her. She certainly was strange because of that. Maybe it was because of being a miko; maybe it was because of her experiences from past lives. Whatever the case, that only proved to draw him closer to her.

Eventually, Rina found Bankotsu, who was mumbling to himself. From what she could pick up, he was grumbling about how he should just kill someone, instead of apologizing. But right now, Rina was too naive and worried about Dark to figure out it was her.

“Banko-san!” Rina called over to the last member of the Band of Seven. He looked at her strangely. How could she stand to talk to him, let alone even be near him, after he had emotionally scarred her?

“Oh, hey.” Banko said in an uninterested voice, hiding the fact he was overjoyed Rina had seemed to forget about their argument, even if it was temporary. He totally ignored Dark’s body, heavily leaning on Rina’s smaller one.

“Dark was injured in a fight. He’s barely conscious, and I don’t know where I should take him to heal more. Can you please help me?” Rina said. Dark couldn’t stay awake much longer, and he was unintentionally putting more and more of his weight on her small body. After all, she WAS a few inches shorter than Ed.

“Ok. You’re obviously too weak to carry Dark’s fat lard around.” Banko was playing the ‘I’ll pretend to not care and act sorta mean and sarcastic around you, but will still help you out,’ game.

“I thought you said that I wasn’t weak when we first met; I also thought the demonstration of my miko abilities proved that.” Rina said, also playing along. She had on her face an irresistible smirk. Banko smirked as well, as he pulled Dark off of Rina.

“I’ll take Dark from here. You should go do somthin’ that will keep ya busy for a while. Can’t guarantee we’ll have anything exactly FUN you would like.” Banko walked off, easily shulping Dark over his shoulder.

Rina then thought to herself, ~ Banko, I’m not the type to come out and tell people I forgive them when witnesses are present, even if they are barely awake. I hope you understand you are forgiven. Gomen.~

Rina knew some of the hallways enough that she eventually found InuYasha without getting completely lost.

As soon as InuYasha saw her, he came running up to her, flaring!

“What in the hell did you do with AD, woman?!” Yash demanded.

“Kami! You don’t have to blow my eardrums out!” Rina retorted. He was going to be worse than Kaiba!

“WELL, IF YOU WOULDA TOLD ME WHERE THE HELL SHE IS SOONER, MAYBE I WOULDN’T OF WAITED 3 HOURS TO SCREAM AT YOU!”

“WELL, NO DUR! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK I ACTUALLY APPROACHED YOU?! HERE! HERE IS THE KEY TO MY ROOM WHERE WE HAD TO LOCK AD IN FOR GLOMPING ROY-SAN! HERE! TAKE IT! GO TO YOUR LOVER, YOU SONOFABEEOCH!!!” Rina was flaring. She couldn’t help it. Just being around Yash’s ‘always angry at something’ presence pissed her off. She roughly put the key in a stunned inu hanyou’s hand, then she stormed off. Boy, when Rina was angry, everyone needs to stand clear for their very lives!

But what was really bothering Yash was that Rina said AD glomped Roy Mustang! His AD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at the main entrance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rina couldn’t remember being this pissed before. She quickly opened the door, sensing that no one knew that she was near the door. Quietly, she slipped out, happy to find that Edward wasn’t training outside at that moment. If he saw her, he would surely some along on her walk. Sure, she would of LOVED to tell him about how Youko had put himself on her, Ed would of gotten extremely jealous, but then she would have to tell him about her calling out Dark’s name, Dark trying to save her, Yami’s comfort, Hiei’s rescue and Dark being injured.

It was too soon to go through her story. She needed time to figure out how to make her sound less like a whore. She was seduced, Dark saved her, she basically let Yami HUG her, and Hiei defiantly overly invaded her personal space. She certainly didn’t like Yami THAT way, and now, she would totally avoid Youko. Plus, Yami was witness to how close Hiei was next to her.

A new fear washed over her. Would Yami tell his friends about what happened? How would they think of her now? Sure, she wanted them to not care enough about her that they would just leave her to rot in her hidden depression if they knew about it. But she DIDN’T want them to think she was a hoe.

Rina had now been walking aimlessly along the path for about 15 minutes. When she realized she had no idea where she was, she decided to head back to the mansion. But on her way back, she vaguely remembered at least 6 forks in the road.

~OH SHIT! THERE IS NO WAY I’LL BE ABLE TO FIND MY WAY BACK!~ Rina had now started pacing back and forth. Now, she actually wished she hadn’t seen Banko in the mansion. That meant he wasn’t walking in the woods.

~ Okies. It’s just like a math problem. Just a simple game of guess and check. Sooner or later, I’ll hafta find my way back..... but......... what if there’s more forks and I head in the wrong direction?! Oh man! Where’s Banko when you need him most?!~ Rina was really starting to freak out. She had no idea where she was, and she looked around frantically, hoping to find something that could give her a hint to which road to take.

She tried to find Eclari, with her sixth sense, but to no avail. Rina remembered losing contact with Eclari not long after Sess left with her. Even if she did find Eclari, she would surely be away from Reloj Mansion.

Rina knew she couldn’t just stay in the woods until Banko went on his walk. There was a huge chance he didn’t even take the roads she traveled. What on Earth, or what ever planet she was on, was she going to do?!

The answer was a lose-lose one. If she did go off on her own, she would surely only wander further and further away from the mansion. But if she didn’t, she could, 1) starve to death 2) be killed by yokai 3) be killed by anyone wandering the road 4) be raped (Rina became VERY terrified at this, knowing Youko could easily follow her scent) 5) just die from losing will to live if it becomes hopeless.

Rina decided, ~Well..... I might as well try. I’ll have a better chance at finding the mansion than if I stay here and wait for someone to help me...........................................why me?!~

Rina began to take the road she was walking on. The mansion was somewhere behind her, right? She began to feel doubts of all kinds, some insanely ridiculous, some logical, seep throughout her already stressed and worried mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He knew the Elrics were somewhere in this strange world. He would search, find, and terminate. That was what his master, Dante, instructed him to do. He had no other purpose other than that. He wasn’t even human. He didn’t love, the human inside of him long forgotten. A man who died making poison from his own blood to protect his love..............a forgotten love. Human emotions supposedly no longer inside of him.

He sat in a tree, long unruly green hair spread around his head, a black headband was on his forehead, his deep purple eyes that held no human emotion, his fit body, his scowl. All were petrifying, all sent chills through anyone who could lay their eyes on him.

Then, he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He quickly looked to see if he accidently cut himself....... nothing. There was no cut or scrape what-so-ever. Then why did the pain sere through his arm so? He looked below him, only to see a beautiful woman walking, and something hit him where his heart would of been. Something....... something about this woman was all too familiar.

Then, all his memories came back to him.

Twilight. His love. Her last song. A song of sadness and being abandoned. Her tears. The pain in his arm. It all came together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rina looked up, only to see the humonculi named Envy (remember, she knows ALL the characters from TV) staring in shock down at her. She never noticed, but on TV, he looked different. Now that she was looking at him, she felt a pang in her heart. Something about him was now different.

The memories of Caine’s death came back to haunt her; and what Caine had become after the transmutation. It.... Envy..... he looked EXACTLY the way the creature that was created from Caine looked, except more mature, and it had more wisdom to it.

When Envy looked down at her, he saw Twilight, not Rina. She strangely looked the same, yet different. Her figure was the same. He was sure her voice was the same. He already knew about her body switching.

“C-Caine.....?” Rina managed to say. She was in the same state of shock Envy was.

Envy’s long forgotten human emotions came back to him. He loved this woman.

Envy jumped down from the branch, making him closer to Rina. However, he body felt hot, and it pained all over. And unbelievable pain. He was near his remains. His poison. She must of still had it. Envy couldn’t take the feeling of knives cutting him from the inside anymore. He ran away full speed into the surrounding woods.

“Caine! Please wait!” Rina cried. She reached out for him, but remained in her position on the road. She was alone.

Never before had she felt so alone. She knew that Envy was Caine. She created him. But why did he run so?

She felt empty and full at the same time. Full of cold. He body temperature on the outside was the same, but inside she was cold; an unfamiliar feeling to humans. The cold caused her to feel empty.

She continued walking. She was lost in her thoughts, however, she wasn’t even thinking anything. She was just............ so empty. It was almost as if her depression was so bad, she didn’t feel emotion.

Rina continued wandering, not paying attention to where she was going. But, somehow, she found consciousness. Apparently, Morgana didn’t like Rina wandering around like a person with no soul. Morgana brought Rina back to reality.

Although Morgana didn’t completely control Rina, (because Aura’s data was immune to her, and now Rina has Aura’s data mixed in her own) she was able to monitor things in the real world. Morgana chose long ago that she would control Rina’s original data, so if in times like these, she could knock some sense into her. What use is an ultimate AI, if the AI isn’t even aware of her surroundings?

Rina then silently thanked her evil mother figure, and looked around.

The trees here were much more dense, along with hundreds of different kinds of brush. What light passed through the now heavy canopy was getting darker. Rina had basically spent all day in the forest. She was lost and alone. She needed to find someone, anyone. Hell, she’d even welcome Kaiba with open arms right now.

Strangely, there were no birds chirping. Rina took this as a warning. She knew something was afoot, and near. Rina continued through the path, looking around warily. She used her cat hearing to pick up any and all sound, and her cat vision because the little light she had was dimming. She was positive that if she climbed to the top of a tree, she’d see the sun setting.

Finally, she heard something. It sounded like clinging metal, but the sounds were timed just so; Rina knew a battle using knives, swords, staffs, or any other metal weapon excluding guns were in use. Rina was now close enough to the sounds, that she was able to sense auras. ~ 3 human..... 1 seems human....but something is much different. It feels as if a yokai, a kitsune yokai at that’s aura had intermingled with it....... thank Kami the aura ISN’T Youko’s......~ Rina sighed in relief. Dealing with Youko in the middle of dark woods would be a awful experience.

(Lyco: okies, just to warn you, I have no idea how Itachi acts. I don’t know his personality either. If I screw up, please tell me and then tell me about Itachi please. I will gladly rewrite the chapter to fit Itachi correctly.)

Rina cautiously hid her aura and scent. She slowly made her way to where the battle was ensuing. She hid behind a huge tree, not wanting to be seen by whoever was fighting. She peeked at the battle, her head hidden enough that it wouldn’t be a distraction. What she saw amazed her.

A blond haired boy multiplied himself into many others! She took in how he looked. He was wearing a strange orange outfit, with blue on the top of his jacket. On his forehead, he wore a headband with a leaf shaped symbol engraved in it. His eyes were a b-e-a-utiful blue color.

However, his opponent, a man with strange read eyes, and long black bangs (okies. Not really that long) easily blocked all of the previous boy’s attacks. He smirked at the blond boy’s attack as if it was a pathetic and simple attack, not the amazing feat Rina had witnessed.

Another boy, who looked similar to the opponent, attacked with such speed and stealth, Rina missed it. However, the opponent dodged all of the attacks. He then spoke.

“Sasuke, you are worthless. How can you kill me at this rate? You can barely hit me; you hit like a pussy anyways. Get stronger before you try to do something impossible at your current level. And haven’t you figured out, relying on others is a weak strategy?” And with that, he disappeared.

The boy named Sasuke glared menacingly at the older man that looked to much like him, then turned his glare to the blond boy. “What the hell were you thinking Naruto!? This was MY battle!” Sasuke yelled.

“Hey, you needed help! Do look a gift horse in the mouth! Without me, you’d be dead! Believe it!” Naruto yelled back.

Rina already knew they were, her brain just wasn’t working. It wasn’t until she heard the name Naruto, that she hit herself in the head. ~ baka. No dur they were from Naruto..... why didn’t I piece it together sooner? Im sssooo stupid! ........................................ it doesn’t look like their gonna stop arguing anytime soon. Might as well formally meet with them now.....sigh..... what are their reactions gonna be?~

But before Rina could step out from behind the tree, some random yokai came out into the clearing that was created by the battle. Naruto and Sasuke were too busy to notice before it was too late. The demons were hideous; they stood on two legs, and had two arms like humans, but had scaly, slimy and feathery skin; they were 8 times bigger than Rina. Eight times really adds up. Rina, having cat senses could smell their stench. Humans couldn’t really smell it unless they were close to the creature. The putrid reek made Rina’s stomach churn. She felt the urge to hurl.

There were 4 of them total. She called out just as one of the demons attacked Naruto.

“LOOK OUT!”

Naruto looked over to where the sound came from. A girl he never noticed before was standing there with a horrified look upon her face. Before he knew it, a felt a ghastly pain in his arm. When he looked, the grisly yokai had his arm in his massive jaws.

Sasuke noticed and dodged before one of the yokai could latch onto him. Rina ran over to Naruto, and used her miko powers to purify and incinerate the demon. Naruto dropped to the ground in surprise, and stared at the stranger.

“Damn bitch!” the other yokai called out, and attacked her. Perfect. She could get them all in one blast. And she did just that. Right as their jaws would of clamped onto her white skin, she erected a powerful barrier, causing them all to purify, and turn to dust.

Rina then when over to an injured Naruto, and asked, “Are you okies?”

All Naruto could ask was, “How’d you DO that?” Sasuke looked as if he was about to ask the same thing.

Rina then gently smiled and said, “I am a miko. I simply purified the heck outa them.” She then chuckled. Then added, “if you want, I can heal those wounds of yours.” Naruto nodded. But when Rina was just about to put her hands over the wound, she found it was already healed.

“Um..... I think you healed them on your own...” Rina said in disbelief. ~baka! No dur they healed on their own! He has a kitsune living in him!~

Sasuke saw the look on her face. Disbelief to being pissed at herself. Yup, she was definitely a strange one. He squatted down and said, “thank you for your assistance. I am Uchiha Sasuke. And your name is....?”

“Oh, how rude of me. My name is Halimaru Kirika, but I prefer being called Rina.”

“And I’m Uzamaki Naruto! The next Hokage! Believe it!” Naruto said loudly.

“I believe you, Naruto-san.” Rina said with a smile.

“R-really? Wow! You rock!”

“Aheh! =^.^=”

“So what were those things, Rina-sama?” Sasuke asked, adding the suffix -sama because she was a miko.

“Those were yokai, or demons. I guess they’re all over the place. This world must of taken people from different worlds and put them in here, including demons.”

“So, how did you come across us?”

“I got lost while a was taking a walk. You see, I am cat woman, so I have cat senses and reflexes. I heard metal clinging, so I came this way. That man you were fighting, it was your brother, wasn’t it?”

“How would you know?” Sasuke didn’t even know this woman, yet she seemed to know him. How?

“Oh! That’s right, you wouldn’t know that. Sumemasen. You see, where I come from, your all just TV show characters. All I have to do is tune in every sabado.” Sasuke was intrigued by this, and he immediately understood how Rina knew something as personal as Itachi. He never knew that there were places like that out there, somewhere in the universe. But now that Rina mentioned this, he was sure that maybe, in a different world, she herself, might be a TV character too. It was all confusing.

Naruto was dumbfounded. (No surprise.... -.-;) He spoke no Spanish what-so-ever. “So, uh, Rina? What’s sab...ba...-dad-adoo?”

“You never took Spanish class, ne?”

“Hai....”

“Well, sabado means Saturday. Okies?” Rina gave him a smile. She didn’t show her teeth, but she closed her eyes as she did so.

Naruto was sure she was one of the prettiest girls on......where ever. The thought she may even prettier that Sakura raced through his mind. And Rina was NICE to him; something Sakura rarely was. He would definitely like to get to know her better.

Sasuke was thinking the same thing; except Rina didn’t drool like a boxer (dog stupid.) around him, the way Sakura did. Other than that, their thoughts were the same.

Out of nowhere, right behind Rina, was a , “Yo!”

She turned around, only to see Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke’s sensei.

“YOUR LATE!” Naruto yelled. He was REALLY getting tired of Kakashi showing up out-of-the-blue, always late.

Kakashi paid no heed to Naruto’s ranting. Instead, he focused his attention to Rina. “ I’m Kakashi; Naruto and Sasuke’s teacher. And you are...?”

“Rina. Nice to meet you, Kakashi-san.”

Sasuke turned his attention to Kakashi and asked, “Did you find anything?”

“Hai, I did. A huge mansion. There was some short blond kid searching for someone. I wasn’t close enough to hear who he wall calling to.”

“Oh Kami! Edward is looking for me!” Rina had he hands on her head in frustration. “Aw man! I wish I never decided to take a walk!” ~He must be really worried! It’s my fault!~

“Hey, Rina. We’re glad you took a walk. If you didn’t, we would be yokai food.” Naruto said.

“Good point,” Sasuke agreed.

Rina looked at Sasuke and Naruto. Their eyes held gratefulness, pure gratefulness, nothing else. She felt better knowing that 2 more of her fav anime characters were alive and well.

Kakashi was just about to question Rina about the mansion and the blond boy when unexpectedly, Hiei appeared out of nowhere.

“Onna.” was all he said.

“H-Hiei?” Rina stuttered. His sudden appearance startled her.

“Hn.”

“Like I said. You should get that copyrighted.”

“Hn. Who are they?”

“Their talented shinobi I came across when I got lost.”

“Figured as much. Leave it to you to get lost.”

“That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.”

“Hn.”

Naruto could see Rina obviously knew this guy. “Hey you! Ya you! How’d you appear outa nowhere like that!?” He challenged, pointing his finger at this Hiei guy.

“Like I’d tell a baka ningen.”

“WHAT?!!!”

“Calm down you two!” Rina pleaded. She knew if Hiei fought Naruto, he would not have an easy time. For one, Kakashi and Sasuke would help him out. Two, Naru would end up dead, if Hiei felt like killing him.

“Hn. Rina, we’re gonna return to the mansion now.” Hiei said in his normal monotone voice. Rina looked over to the 3 shinobi. Where they lost too? Did they need a place to stay?

“What about them?” Rina asked Hiei.

Silence. “Who cares?” Rina ignored Hiei’s last comment. She instead turned to the three ninja.

“What about you three? Are you lost too? If you are maybe you could stay at the mansion...”

“We would appreciate that, Rina-sama. But are you sure there is enough room?” Sasuke asked.

“Well...... its so huge, I can’t imagine it not...” Rina said, reminiscing at how large and easy to get lost it was. “Hiei.... we can’t just leave them.....”

+ uurrrggghhh.... she’s doing the puppy dog eyes..... gggrrrr..... I don’t wanna deal with more filthy ningen...... crap. I hope we really don’t get into trouble for bringing more unexpected guests....+ “Fine. I’ll go get Bankotsu to get you and your baka ningen acquaintances.”

“Thankies, Hiei.” Rina said with a smile so beautiful, it could make the moon melt. And before anyone could blink, Hiei was gone.

Naruto was curious, and a little jealous of this Hiei dude. “Hey, Rina? Is he your boyfriend or somethin’?”

Rina was taken completely by surprise by this question. “0.0 What makes you think that?”

“Well, you were being so nice to him.... and when you smiled--”

“ It’s not like that!” Rina interrupted, slightly flustered. She then regained her composure and said calmly and kindly, “I’m nice to you too, aren’t I? I told you. I am a miko. I show kindness to almost everyone, at least until I know them better. Mikos are supposed to be kind to everyone, but I’m not so good at that. I can never keep my temper. Heheheh...”

“Oh, I see. So your single, right?”

“.....um.... yes, I am......” Again, pain shot through Rina’s heart. She couldn’t allow herself to get attached here.

Kakashi seemed to sense Rina’s unease at the question, and decided to change the subject for her sake. “So, Rina-sama, what is the mansion like?”

For about 7 minutes, Rina explained and described all she could remember about the mansion. Its name, its gynormis size, how the mansion added onto itself, how it was decorated, how it was elegant...

Finally, Banko showed up. “Rina? Are you ok?” he asked, worried for her well being. She WAS gone all day, without a trace. Only recently, Hiei returned. Banko was sure he didn’t find Rina at all. But what Hiei told him was totally opposite. Not only had he found Rina, but 3 others. He explained that if it was just Rina, he could easily just carry her here. But not 3 other people too! Banko ran as fast as he could to the place Hiei described. Banko knew the forest well enough that he knew exactly where to go.

“Oh! Hi Banko-kun! I’m fine..... I kinda got lost though....”

“You shouldn’t of wandered off on your own.” Banko said sternly. If the other’s weren’t there, he would of told her how the worry she caused him gnawed so at his heart.

“I know, and I’m sorry. I had no idea the road had so many forks in it. Oh, and these are Naruto,” Rina gestures to Naru, “Sasuke,” Gestures to Sasuke, “and their teacher, Kakashi.”

“They need to stay at the mansion from what I hear?”

“Yeppers.”

“Ok, just follow me.” The 3 shinobi were very wary at this “Banko” guy. For Kami’s sake, he was carrying a GYNORMIS heavy blade!

On the way back to Reloj Mansion, all of the 5 peoples participated in conversation from everything to their normal lives, to battle techniques. But Rina was starting to feel unreasonably nervous. She could of sworn someone was watching her every move. But they weren’t here in person.... she didn’t sense any auras.... Rina should of just brushed it off as crazy thinking. But something kept nagging at her. She knew it wasn’t her imagination. Someone HAD to be watching her. She didn’t feel stares at her back when no one was looking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Hehe. So, my beautiful little miko, you have sensed me. But you will never figure out who I am, until it is too late, and you belong to no one but me..... heheh.... you are so much more in this life, imouto of my past human life’s crush.” A dark haired and red eyed figure said. In his hands, he held Kanna’s mirror. Kanna and Kagura were not brought with him, but what’s to say he cant use their own advantages?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WwWwHoOoO..... CLIFFIE! ALL DONE! OKIES! PAIRINGS!


Rina/ Ed 6
Rina/ Dark 3
Rina/ Bankotsu 1
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto 6
Rina/ Sasuke 4
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi 1
Rina/ Yami 1
Yugi /Rina/Yami 5
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura 1
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei 4
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko 1
Kurama/ Rina /Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips in front of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 7
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi 1
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/ Eclari /Yami
Eclari/ Joey 1
Eclari/ Duke 1
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik 1
Eclari/ Kaiba 2



AD/ Inu 6
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person 1
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. He’s all natural.) 2
AD/ Roy 2
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey 2
AD/ Duke 3
AD/ Kaiba 3

Rina /Krad 2
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 2
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why) 7
Rina/ Envy 4

okies, gomen for me to take sssooo long to update! Thankies for ur patience too! And Julia, remember, Eclari is BASED off who u used to be, not u now. If it makes u feel any better, don’t think of urself AS Eclari! Remember, she is my character, and I think any normal gunk girl like Eclari would easily fall for Sess. So please don’t be mad at the fic. Oh, and I’m gonna redo the 2nd chappie to add Mokuba. Yep, I gotta please the fans! So, next Chap, Makuba will appear! I hope u’ll enjoy that Fans! (Especially Cory-chan)

Love,
Alberio’s Girl,
Lycoris