InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ Unexpected Happenings ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Noppers. I don’t own any anime peoples. But I do own AD, Rina and Eclari. Still wish I owned Ed and Dark.
+ Hiei’s thoughts +
^` Youko’s `^
^ Kurama ^
= Yami’s =
- Yugi’s -
Last Time—

This was the past that made Dark wanna laugh. Eclari was dragging Rina by the arm, and AD by the shirt. AD hands were clasped tight to InuYasha’s side burn things, and Yash was yelling at her to let go. Rina had one hand clasped Ed’s auto-mail arm, and the other clasped Hiei’s hand. Eclari somehow managed to pull the train of peoples.

Now Dark couldn’t hold the laughter in anymore. He started to crack up uncontrollably! Alphonse heard Dark’s loud laughing and came outside to investigate. He too started to laugh at the sight of one human girl, pulling two other human girls, Ed, and two demons!

~Boy, now the stay at Reloj Mansion will be a strange one~ thought Al, now mostly laughing at his brother’s blushing and flustered face.

— Now:- - -
Eclari had kicked open the front door, her hands full dragging Rina and AD. Right inside the main entrance hall was Yugi and Joey, who were mindlessly talking about Duel Monster strategies. They were more perplexed and worried at their new friend’s disappearance, especially Yugi.

As soon as Eclari took in the scenery, she noticed Yugi and Joey. She then whispered harshly to Rina and AD, “What are THEY doing here?”

“Don’t you remember? We put them in our fic. Same thing with YYH.” Rina answered in a soft whisper voice.

“What does our fic hafta do with now?” Eclari also said harsh whisper. She LOATHED YGO.
“Haven’t you noticed? This IS our fic Eclari.” Rina and AD said matter-of-factly.

“Wha---- oh! I get it! This is how we planned everything! I get it! WOOWHOO!” Eclari said in her regular hyper loud voice.

Yugi and Joey were looking at the 3 girls. They had NO clue wtf was going on. Yugi then called out and ran over to Rina.

“Rina! Are you ok?” Yugi questioned in a curious and worried voice.

“Yeppers! Im fine! I even found my friends!” Rina said happily. “This is Aliadne, or AD.” Rina said motioning to her friend. AD nodded to show that Rina was correct and to say hi, without meaning it.

“And this is Eclari.” Eclari didn’t even bother to make eye contact. For one, she never watched the show. So, she had no idea what the characters of YGO’s personalities were like. So, she would just ignore them as much as possible.

=She doesn’t look too friendly.= Yami said in a monotone voice.

-Well, she seemed happy until she saw us. Ya know how Rina said we were from a TV show? Maybe that girl doesn’t like the show.- Yugi suggested.

=And the characters at that= Yami noticed.

“Rina are these you friends?” Al said, who walked up behind them. You could still hear him trying to get over laughing at the train of people.

“Yep!” Rina answered.

“OMG! Your Alphonse!” Eclari exclaimed as she glomped him, and let go of AD and Rina.

“Aaaahhhhh!!!” Al exclaimed as he tried to get Eclari, the crazy Al fangirl, off of him.

While that was going on, Rina was still holding Ed’s arm, and Hiei’s hand.

She noticed Edward get out of her grip to help pry Eclari off of Al.

Rina had a soft blush go across her pale face, before AD tapped her on the shoulder, and whispered, “I think Hiei wants to leave.”

Rina then looked at Hiei, who face clearly told her he was pissed at being dragged in the train of people. However, he never once pulled his hand away, or reminded Rina to let go. ~ Does he want me to hold his hand? Does he enjoy it? He never pulled away...~ Rina instantly turned 500 shades of red and quickly let go of Hiei. His face returned to a calm, uncaring demeanor, but then his lips curled up into a smirk. He was clearly enjoying seeing Edward try and fail, over and over again prying Eclari off. Finally, Hiei easily pulled Eclari away from Al.

Eclari only growled, and Al quickly tried to put some space between him and Eclari. He honestly didn’t like being tackled to the ground, with a girl laying on top of him.

Edward now glared at Hiei, who had just given Eclari to Rina and AD, to take to Rina’s room. The sooner Eclari’s mind was off of Al, the better.

Ed now hated Hiei. ~First, he has the nerve to act all superior, then he follows Rina an’ me. Now, just to prove he’s better than me, he pried Eclari offa Al. Even more maddening is how obvious he has something for Rina. He makes me sick.~

~~~~~~~In the hallway near Rina’s Room~~~~~~~~

Duke, Bakura, Marik, Kaiba, and Roy were talking. Mostly trying to figure out 1) where Rina and Ed disappeared to and 2) trying to figure out why Rina was being so mysterious the night before. They heard voices coming their way.

“Man! Why’d that yokai pull me away from Al?” they never heard this female voice before.

“Um... maybe because it’s rude to glomp?” This voice was also unfamiliar.

“Look, is it that big of a deal?” voice 1 said again. No answer. “Well, CAN YOU STOP DRAGGING ME?”

“Not taking chances Eclari.” They recognized this voice as Rina’s.

When AD and Rina turned the corner, they found all the guys listed above staring at them. Well, that had a right to stare. Rina was carrying Eclari by the underarms, and AD was carrying her feet. Quite a sight indeed.

“Rina, are you ok?” asked Roy.

AD’s jaw dropped. “OMG! ROY MUSTANG! WEEE!!!” AD said excitedly, dropped Eclari’s feet, and glomped Roy.

“So much for your glomping theory, AD.” Eclari said sarcastically.

“HEY GETOFFA ME!” Roy yelled in frustration.

“AD! Get off of Roy!” Rina yelled, trying to pry AD, who very much like Eclari with Al, was securely latched onto Roy’s stomach. “Eclari! Help me!” Rina begged her friend, who was only standing and watching.

“Noppers. Your yokai friend pried me off of Al. Your on your own.” the girl apparently named Eclari said coldly.

“Ggggrrrr..... AD! Get off! GetoffoffofffoffoffoffoffoffofRoy!” Rina was trying very hard, but to no avail.

She turned to the boys, who were just standing there, staring wide eyed at the spectacle. “Care to help me?!” Rina said in a harsh but needing help tone.

Kaiba didn’t feel obliged to help his so called ‘new enemy’. But Bakura, Duke and Marik did. Sooner or later, they were carrying a struggling Aliadne to Rina’s room, where they shut her in and Roy locked the door with a master key.

Rina sighed, a thin sheet of sweat covered her face. “Well, I leave her in there until InuYasha gets her. I think he can restrain her with no incident... I think...”

Roy then spoke up. “So, are these your so called friends?”

“Hai.” Rina said slowly. “I know. Hyper random peoples, ne? But they’re trustworthy, although not so reliable when they meet guys they’ve only thought about meeting in their dreams.” Rina cast a cold glance Eclari’s way. Dealing with AD was much worse than Eclari at least.

“So, who’s Inu ....whatever?” questioned Bakura. He found himself strangely attracted to this strange girl.

“A hanyou who had a soft spot for AD.” Rina explained.

“Ok... what’s a hanyou?” Bakura asked again.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I keep forgetting your not familiar with Japanese. It means ½ demon.” ( PS: Bakura is in his evil self form)

“Oh...ok............................. Wait! DEMON?!”

“Uh, si........is that strange of something?”
Eclari nudged Rina with her elbow. Rina turned to her. “Hai?” Rina whispered. Her voice was no longer cold.

“That guy with the pony tail keeps staring at me.” Eclari whispered back, hidding her pointed finger that was pointed to Duke. “Makes me wish Sess was here.”

“I am.” a chillingly familiar voice said in cold monotone. The two girls turned around.

“L-LORD SESSHOMARU?!” the two girls exclaimed in surprise. All the guys jumped, never seeing him come up behind them.

“Keep your voices down. My ears ARE more sensitive.” Sess ordered.

“H-hai.” The girls answered, quieter, not sure if they should be frightened or thankful for his presence. Sure, Sess was treating Eclari like dirt right now, but inside he regretted it. But he had a reputation to uphold.

Eclari noticed Sess looked like he was waiting for her to introduce him. Like hell she was going to talk to the YGO peoples. Again she nudged Rina. Rina nodded. They couldn’t talk telepathically, but they both sorta could tell when the other needed help.


Rina spoke up. “This is the Taiyokai of the West, Lord Sesshomaru.” Rina said. Sess looked questioningly at Eclari, who usually would be more then happy to introduce him. Rina hoped he could read sign language, and no one else in the hall could. She hand signaled to Sess ‘She’ll explain later’. Sess merely nodded. He beckoned for Eclari to follow, which she did obediently.

“I guess I’ll go find InuYasha and tell him where AD is. See, Roy? I told you you’d get a jaw drop from her.” Rina said.

“You did say that, didn’t you? Well, you never mentioned her tackling me to the ground.” Roy said. Boy, was this embarrassing.

“Sorry. I didn’t know she liked you that much.” Rina confided. “Well, gotta go find the hanyou. Bye!” Rina waved and hurried off to tell Yash.

Rina was fast walking for about 3 minutes before she went by Yugi/ Yami’s room, when she swore she could of heard an argument. So, being the curious little kitty she was, she decided to eavesdrop, fully aware they couldn’t sense her. She put her ear to the heavy wood door, thankful for her enhanced cat hearing. What she heard, not only utterly shocked her, but hurt her deep inside. Not necessarily because of what they were arguing about though.

“Yami! Look, as much as I don’t want to admit it, she has no interest in you, or me for that matter!” Yugi said harshly.

“If you let me take over, I’ll fix that!” Yami spat out, words like acid to Yugi. Right now, Rina was mostly curious how she could hear both of them. ~Could one or the other be in a spirit like form?~

“No! Yami! Listen– ” Yugi yelled, but was interrupted.

“Maybe you haven’t fallen for someone, BUT I HAVE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT PAINS ME TO BE AWAY FROM HER?”

“YES, I DO KNOW! I FEEL IT TOO, IF YOU HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN YAMI!”

“THEN LET ME TAKE OVER! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO TRY TO BE A PART OF RINA’S LIFE, BUT I DO! SO STEP DOWN!”

“NO! I WONT! IF RINA CARES FOR US, SHE CAN SHOW US HERSELF!”

“BUT SHE MIGHT NOT SHOW IT IF WE DON’T TELL HER HOW WE FEEL!”

“THINK OF HER, NOT OF YOU YAMI! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WILL BE ON BOTH OF US, IF SHE ONLY LIKES ONE?! WHAT IF SHE DOESN’T THINK OF US THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WE CANT GO WALTZING UP TO HER AND TELL HER WE LOVE HER! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE WAY SHE REACTS TO ED OR DARK? IT’S OBVIOUS SHE LOVES THEM! LET’S LET HER DECIDE HER OWN FEELINGS!”

This hit Rina pretty hard. One, she didn’t think her crushes on Dark and Ed were that visible. Plus, she herself was falling a bit for Hiei. He wanted to protect her, and she knew he cared for her. She almost felt guilty for not actually being in love with him.

Yet, she didn’t necessarily want a boyfriend. Sure, she had crushes on Ed, Dark and Banko, but then again, who wouldn’t? But deep inside, there was a lingering feeling telling her to stay away from romance.

For one, sooner or later, the GOTT will come and kill her again, just like all her other lives. She really didn’t want anyone to be heartbroken by her death. Second, what would happen if she returned back to her world? Surely she would never see any of the bishies that were here again. But who said she wanted to go home? But Rina knew her family, friends, fellow blade children, aliens she worked with, school mates, and Godzilla and Co. would miss her. She had to return. She had her whole life there. If she got a boyfriend, she would have two separate lives. She would have to choose between them. That was a choice she couldn’t and didn’t want to make.

Yet, the most convincing part of her telling her no, was the part of her previous boyfriends’ deaths. She blamed herself. If she had only been more diligent, leaving the library sooner, she could of stopped Caine from dying. Or if she arrived in the park to meet her friend Rena and boyfriend Shugo on time, instead of sleeping in and being late, they might of been alive today. She didn’t want to go through losing another lover. Her heart couldn’t take any more pain, grief, and guilt.

Rina couldn’t handle hearing any more of the argument. She turned to get away from the room, only for her eyes again meet with golden ones. However, these did not belong to InuYasha, or Edward. They belonged to no other than Youko, the fox yokai that inhabits Kurama’s body. ( Or something like that.)

“Well, hello there,” Youko said to Rina in a seductive voice.

“I– uh– I gotta go find someone...”Rina tried to explain. This demon gave her the creeps. Also, sometimes, if Rina is too distracted by something, oh, say by a sexual predator, her miko powers sometimes just wouldn’t kick in. In THE WORLD, she has an extremely powerful character called Miko of Twilight, but because she passed a high level event, she was given the title Priestess Twilight of the Shooting Star. Blame Balmung for that one. Anyways, in THE WORLD, she never had to worry about pervs. She could just beat the crap out of them in PVP. (Player vs Player.) But here and now was a different story. She was really starting to freak out, the yokai had her basically pinned to the wall.

“Well, well. Your miko powers don’t seem to want to cooperate tonight, eh?” Youko said in a silky and seductive voice. Rina just wanted to get away. She didn’t trust him to leave her alone. Just being near him made her feel like she lost her innocence. More than anything, she was frightened of what he was going to do for her.

Rina needed help.

Then it dawned on her. She was sure if she called for Yugi or Yami, they would come and help her. She WAS right outside their door. But what if her voice didn’t work? Or what if her voice didn’t work long enough for her to call both their names? Surely the one whose name was called would rub it in the other’s face. She didn’t want two people who shared the same body to hate each other for a baka reason like that.

Youko then made advances on her. He grabbed her wrists, not painfully tight, but had such a grip on them, there was no way Rina could escape their grasp. He pushed her against the wall, his face nearing steadily near hers. She had no choice. She called for someone. Who it was, she had no idea.

All the sudden, Dark appeared right behind Youko, and the next thing Rina knew, she was in Dark’s arms. Rina looked up at his face. He was EXTREMELY pissed! His face held such hate for Youko, it sent a shiver down her spine.

But, unknown to the two, Youko was also an experienced thief. His cunning and techniques matched Dark’s; but Dark still had magic on his side.

Youko easily had Rina back behind him, and started an all-out battle with Dark.

Yami heard the noise, even through the thick wood door. He, being the one in control of the body he shared, decided to go see what was wrong. As soon as he open the door, he saw Rina on the floor (was set there by Youko) looking onto the battle. The look on her face expressed a horror no one could understand.

Deep inside, she was wondering who’s name she called. Apparently, it was Dark’s. She wondered, ~Oh, Dark! What have I gotten myself and you into? I’m sssoo sorry! You better win so I can apologize! Oh, please Dark! Don’t get hurt protecting me!~

Yami ran over to her, knelt down, and grabbed her shoulders. She looked up into his face, and he could see how much pain the battle was causing her internally. Yami helped her stand, and he quickly took her into his room, not wanting her to be accidentally injured in the sprawl.

Once inside, Rina just broke down crying. Yami, in order to help comfort her, pulled her close and allowed her to cry on his shoulder. Her head was buried in his shirt, and he started to feel the tears through it. He tried to calm her down, whispering, “It’s ok. Quiet down.” in a soft sweet voice. He held her tight, to let her know she was safe.

Sure, Yami felt bad she was crying, but this was literally the closest he had ever been to her. One, it made him feel happy with himself knowing he could give Rina some sort of comfort. And second, he enjoyed having her this close. Her scent was defiantly unique. She naturally smelt of rain; you know, after it had been raining for a while and the rain purifies the air and is still at it. She also smelt of a kind of flower. Sweet, refreshing, but not overpowering. Just right. If Yami had a yokai’s or animal’s sense of smell, he would of known and become addicted to her scent much sooner.

Rina eventually calmed down a bit, although not by much. She remained in her position in Yami’s arms, fully unaware of who was comforting her. She didn’t want to know...... not yet at least. If she knew, she might get embarrassed from the person; then she wouldn’t have the guts to return to the comfort.

Yami didn’t mind, however, Yugi, who kept his mouth shut didn’t say anything. First, he was jealous. And second, HE knew at least, that Rina had no idea it was Yami. He would use the second to rub it into Yami later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOWHOO! ANOTHER CHAPPIE DONE! See Cory-chan? I made Yugi and Yami fight over her just for you. Please, this goes to ALL readers, please vote for pairings!

@.@~~~Pairings!~~~@.@

Rina/ Ed 4
Rina/ Dark 2
Rina/ Bankotsu 1
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto 5
Rina/ Sasuke 4
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi 1
Rina/ Yami 1
Yugi/Rina/Yami 3
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura 1
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei 4
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko 1
Kurama/ Rina /Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips infront of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 6
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi 1
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/ Eclari /Yami
Eclari/ Joey 1
Eclari/ Duke 1
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik 1
Eclari/ Kaiba 1



AD/ Inu 4
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person 1
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. He’s all natural.) 2
AD/ Roy 2
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey 1
AD/ Duke 1
AD/ Kaiba 2

Rina /Krad 2
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 2
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why) 6
Rina/ Envy 4

Hahahah! I have no idea why I just laughed. Looks like there is going to be lots of love triangles! Also, let me know if you want YGO villains! Okies, Later!

Love,
Alberio’s girl,
Lycoris