InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ Reunighted and Relationships ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
No, I do not own any of the anime peoples. But I now want to own Dark, as well as Ed, but I never will.

+ Hiei’s thoughts+
= Yami’s=
- Yugi’s-
^` Youko’s`^
^ Kurama ^

~~~ Reunited and Relationships~~~
Last time:
---Eclari had a weird connection with Rina. They could visit each others dreams. Tonight, she would try to reach her. ~It sucks I can’t reach her if we aren’t in a 6000-yard range. But, if I DO get a hold of her, I will know she is near, then she can tell me where she is! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE SEES ME WITH SESS! ~

---She watched them leave, until Hiei was the only one left.

The last thing he said was, "I know how you feel." And stopped at the doorway. + I want to say more, but I can’t+ He walked out then.

~that was weird. Oh well. I need sleep if Eds gonna get me up.~

-----Now:

AD woke up from sleeping yet again on InuYasha. Yash didn’t mind, and they were becoming quite close. AD was happy for that. So happy, she didn’t annoy Yash . . . as much. She only did so when she didn’t get her way.

For instance, if she wanted to take a break from walking, and Yash said no, she would sing the Banana Fone song loud enough for it to hurt his sensitive ears. He usually gives in, but on a few occasions, he picked her up, and carried her like the way peoples carry a large sack over their shoulders, for part of the walk.

Other than that, their relationship was going well. Although, Yash hadn’t kissed her yet.

After walking for a bit, they ran into Bankotsu, who was yet again walking through the woods, depressed. But seeing InuYasha made his anger dangerously flare.

~Banko's head- It’s the half mutt. If HE never injured Rina, I wouldnt be in this perdictament! Its his fault Rina and I are rocky with each other!~

Bankotsu got into a fighting stance smirking. "Long time, no see, hanyou."

"Bankotsu!" Yash spat out. He REALLY didnt want to get involved with Banko. AD's arm was still sore, and he couldnt aford for her to get hurt again. "AD! get back!"

"Okies!" AD excalimed and ran a little further from the soon-to-be battle.

Now it was Banko's turn to be surprised. ~Wait! Did he say, AD? As in the AD-chan Rina was talking about? Hey! If I take AD to the mansion, Rina will surely get over our argument!~ Banko then stood up strait. His muscles were relaxed, and his scent told Yash that he now had no desire to fight.

"Hey! Is your name AD?" Banko called over to a certain girl InuYasha was protecting.

"Uh, ya. Whats it to you?" AD answered, trying to sound intimidating. ~WAIT! YASH SAID HE KIDNAPED RINA!~

"Do you have a friend named Rina?"

"YES! DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!? PLEASE TTTTEEEEELLLLLLLLLL ME!" AD was getting hyper from knowing she was so close to finding Rina. If she found Rina, surely both could find Eclari!

"AD, whats going on?!" Demanded Yash.

"Oh, InuYasha! Dont you remember? Hes the one that took Rina!" AD exclaimed excitedly, pointing to Banko. "Please show me where she is!"

~Banko's- Great. I mean, bringing AD to Rina will fix the argument, but what about InuYasha?~ Banko thought bitterly. ~ there’s no way that girl will want to leave without him.~ Banko then made up his mind. Risking InuYasha would be worth it for Rina.

"Then follow me." Banko said simply. AD ran after Banko like a lost puppy, eagerly awaiting seeing her "long lost" friend. Inu had no choice but to follow her, at least in his own mind.

~Yasha's- If Bankotsu is leading her into a trap, I need to be there to protect her. Besides, if he is telling the truth, which I don’t trust him to, I'd like to see AD reunighted with at least one of her friends.~

Banko lead the way, totaly missing the two blonds and demon also searching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward had indeed gotten Rina up early. It had to be somewhere around 4:00 AM. Because of her low blood pressure, it took her 10 minutes before she was completely awake.

“I had to get you up this early. I doubt you want anyone following us through the woods, especially the ‘other 11' . I have no idea when they wake up, but I thought this would be a time when none of them would be awake.” Ed whispered to Rina, explaining why they were leaving so early.

“Ed,” Rina whispered back, “Only one of them is awake.”

“Which one?” Ed asked softly; he knew Rina was checking out the active auras in the mansion. He really hoped it wouldn’t be anyone from the “other 11".

“Its Hiei.” Rina said, focusing . “I doubt he even sleeps.”

“We’ll just hafta be more careful then. Especially if his senses are as good as we think.”

“I’ll hide our auras, but I think Hiei will hear us.” Rina said matter-of-factly, not forgetting how advanced demon senses are.

They quietly sneaked out of Rina’s room, and made it to the main entrance. They were about to exit, when they heard a chillingly familiar voice.

“And where do you and the onna think you are going?” Rina and Ed turned only to meet face to face with Hiei.

“If you MUST know, we are going to search for my friends.” Rina retorted with attitude.

“At 4:00 AM?”

Rina was about to let out her secret about her connection with Eclari being stronger at night. And even though one wasn’t sleeping, they could sense where each other was. Kinda like how Kagome can sense jewel shards. But Rina caught herself. ~No one must know about that.... Not even Ed. I promised to keep it secret, and swore on my friendship with Eclari. ~

If anyone were to find out, they could be tracked in their dreams, endangering the other. Over time, that would cause both Rina and Eclari to hate each other, and their connection.

“Well, hai. Look, if you feel left out, come with us. Cause were leaving.” Rina said simply, holding Ed’s hand and pulling him through the massive doors.

Rina didn’t know this, but ever since Hiei found out about her tragic past lives, he swore to himself to protect her. He didn’t want this life to cause her more pain. Especially since he was in it. Knowing she was miserable, and he being there, letting her be miserable, was totally out of question. Her pasts may even be more horrible than his. Also, he found himself somewhat attracted to her. Sure, any guy would drop dead at her body, nothing where it doesn’t count, and lots where it does. Defiantly more T than A though. But it wasn’t her looks that drew him in. It was her soul. It had to be a huge soul, so much purity, even though she harnessed enough bitterness, hate, grief and sorrow for 5 people. In addition, she was a lot like him, and not. He hid his feelings with an emotionless mask, while she his her’s through false emotions.

After thinking this through for most of the night, he was sure he wanted to protect her. And because he promised himself that, he would follow them into the woods.

--------------------------- 15 minutes later----------------------

The woods were still dark, and difficult to navigate through. They decided to stray from the main path, which Banko walks on.

Rina didn’t exactly want to meet up with him long before sunrise. Unfortunately, the path they took, or more like made, was dark, and AD was following Banko on the main road. At least the main road was moonlit, but the heavy canopy of leaves and branches on the path they created made it pretty much impossible to find their way.

Rina and Hiei had an easier time; Rina had her cat senses on, and Hiei just had great night-vision from being a yokai.

Well, to make a long story short, Rina and AD completely missed each other. And after a walk that felt like it lasted forever, Rina sensed Eclari.

“Ed! Hiei! Eclari ’s this way!” she said excitedly.

+How does the onna know that? Are they connected somehow? Like Kurama and Youko? I shall find out, one way or another.+

They were getting closer and closer to Eclari. Then Rina stopped dead in her tracks, about ½ a mile from where Eclari was.

“Onna, what is it?” Hiei asked. There was a softness in his voice, but it was covered up so well, Edward didn’t hear it.

“There’s ... there is a strong aura that doesn’t belong to Eclari that is next to Eclari’s. It... it belongs to an EXTREMELY powerful full blooded yokai.” It then dawned on Rina. “It belongs to The Taiyokai of the West: Lord Sesshomaru.”

Both Edward and Hiei saw a grim determined look come across Rina’s face. Even though it was dangerously dark, they could still see her emotions play across her face. Her TRUE emotions.

She then unexpectedly started to run towards Sesshomaru and Eclari. Ed had tons of trouble trying to keep up with her. Hiei, however, didn’t. Rina just kept repeating the same lines over and over again in her head, ~I will find you Eclari!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshomaru heard noises coming steadily towards where he sat, and Eclari slept.

“Eclari?” Sess said in a soft yet stern voice.

“Hai?” Eclari said, rubbing her eyes, though waking up without a problem. After the ice water incident, she woke up whenever Sess told her to.

“I need you awake. There is an unmistakable scent in the air of two humans and one yokai coming towards us.”

Eclari then sensed Rina coming! “My lord! My friend is coming!” Again she wanted to take the words ‘my lord’, tear them up into tiny pieces, throw the pieces in fire, take the ashes, put them in acid, throw the acid into an active volcano, and blow up the volcano with the world’s largest stick of dynamite.

Sesshomaru simply nodded, leapt down from the tree, and set Eclari on the forest floor.
Sess could hear heavy panting; who ever this friend of Eclari’s is, they were running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina was starting to get a bit short on breath, and the forest path continued to have many roots, stumps, and rocks to trip over. Navigating through the bushes was difficult too. Rina knew that Edward was having a hard time, considering he had normal night vision, and human reflexes; top top of having to try to follow a fast running cat woman named Rina.

But, she was so close to her friend! There was no possible way she’d slow down now!

It only took about another minute before she came into a clearing.

There, standing in a dark blue leaf print kimono, with the cap that read, ‘Jack Rox my Sox’, was Eclari. And right next to her, the Taiyokai of the West, Lord Sesshomaru.

“RINA!” Eclari yelled with a smile on her face, and watery eyes. Eclari started to run towards her friend, and Rina did the same. They embraced for a few seconds, sniffling. Then, they stepped back to look at each other. Rina had forgotten to change into different clothes than the day before, on account of all that happened.

Ed finally caught up only to see the two girls chuckling and smiling. Rina then turned and ran over to him.

“Oh, Edward! We found Eclari!” Rina exclaimed happily, with joyful tears in her eyes. She then took his hand and dragged him over to meet her friend.

“Eclari, meet the Fullmetal Alchemist.”

“Wha– no frikin’ way!” Eclari exclaimed. She was surprised to see that there were other anime characters here, where ever ‘here’ is. But Alphonse was the one she had hotts for on FMA. “And you wouldn’t believe who I met either Rina! Sesshomaru!” Eclari said and pulled Rina over to meet Sess.

Rina remembered to be extremely polite; she’d rather not be torn limb from limb by Sess, already knowing the damage he could cause from late night TV.

“Good morning, Lord Sesshomaru.” Rina said and bowed. ~As long as I’m here, I’ll never call him ‘my lord’. It sounds like I’m religious, which I’m not.~

Ed walked up to Rina. “Rina -chan, why are you being so polite?” Ed whispered.

“Excuse us for a second,” Rina said politely and pulled Edward off to the side. From there, she erected an invisible barrier to keep Sess from hearing. “Ed, you have no idea what he is capable of. Besides, he has all the right in the world to kill us just for being rude to him. He is probably one of the most powerful yokai to exist in what ever this era is. Better safe than sorry.”

“Ok. I’ll follow your example.” Ed said, reluctant to act as though Sess was his superior. Edward didn’t like to treat people as though they were better, and he wasn’t.

Rina then lowered the barrier, hoping inside herself that Sess didn’t sense it.

“Girl,” Sess said, “Who is the yokai that was following you?” he demanded more than asked. Hiei then appeared from out of the darkness.

“She doesn’t have to answer to the likes of you.” Hiei spat, with a voice like acid.

“You should watch your tounge if you want to continue living.” Sess demanded in a cold tone that chilled Rina to the marrow in her bones.

“You should stop being so superior to us. Here your title of the Taiyokai of the West has no meaning.” Hiei retorted.

Rina felt the words as ice, that made her feel like she had hypothermia, but at the same time, they burned, like acid. Rina wanted, no, needed to keep them from killing each other. From her experience watching TV, she knew they were on the same skill level. They would end up both dead if they fought, and who knows who else would die in their wake.

Eclari, sensing the stress and uncertainty that had come over Rina, Gave her a little push to tell her to start walking away. Sess would leave the fight and follow Eclari; she knew he loved her, even though he wasn’t sure of it himself. Ed saw them starting to walk away, and took a couple of big steps in order to catch up with them. Once he was walking the same pace, he took Rina’s hand, trying to comfort her. For he also saw that she wasn’t sure what to do in th situation. Rina looked over to him, only to meet with his kind smile. She smiled back, and squeezed his hand to let him know she didn’t wan him to let go.

Eclari saw this, and felt a little jealous. Not because she was with Ed, but because Ed would comfort her so. Sess didn’t do that kind of thing. ~Well, he will, sooner or later when he realizes he DOES care for me.~

Hiei saw Rina leaving, holding Ed’s hand, or vis versa. His anger flared for a second, before he said, “I have no time to be wasting on you.” and jumped into the trees, to watch over Rina.

Sess soon followed, close to Eclari, but kept as much distance as possible from Hiei.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not long after AD and InuYasha started to follow Bankotsu, they came across a HUGE mansion! The landscaping was B-E-A-UTIFUL, along with the mansion itself.

“This is Reloj Mansion, or the Mansion of Time.” Banko briefly explained. The sun was already up by this time, and mostly everyone was awake.

Dark then quickly flew down in front of Banko.

“Bankotsu! Do you know where Rina is? She isn’t here!” Dark said worriedly.

“What do you mean she isn’t here?!” Banko exclaimed in surprise.

“Ed and Hiei are missing too. Lets hope she is with them.”Dark said, worry plaguing his handsome face. He honestly couldn’t believe she was gone. He felt it was his fault, even though he had no say in what ever happened to her.

AD just stood there. ~What happened to Rina? Why isn’t she here? Have I lost her again?~ these thought tortured her mind.

Dark then noticed AD and InuYasha. “Banko, is this one of her friends?” Dark asked.

“Ya. Apparently.” Banko answered.

“Excuse me miss,” Dark said politely to AD , “What is your name?”

“Huh? Oh. I’m AD. My friend Rina was supposed to be here and– OMG YOUR DARK!” Exclaimed AD, only now noticing him.

“Yes I am. Rina was here until this morning. I decided around 6:00 am, I would get her up and help her search for you and your other friend. But when I went into her bedroom, she wasn’t in there. I checked the whole mansion, and she was nowhere in sight.”

Around this time, Rina, Eclari, Edward, Hiei and Sesshomaru started to come near the house. Ed had let go of Rina’s hand upon nearing it, knowing he would receive many death glares from other people from the sight.

AD turned around, mostly hoping her friend would somehow come magically out of the forest that surrounded Reloj Mansion. And just a few seconds after AD turned, coming from the main road, was Rina and Eclari.


“RINA! ECLARI!” AD yelled and race over to them and tackled them to the ground. “WHERE HAVE YA’LL BEEN!? YASHA AND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A LONG TIME!”

“AD!” the other 2 girls yelled at the same time. “WE MISSED YOU! NOW GET OFFA US YOU FAT LARD!” They said seriously in the perspective that Rina and Eclari wanted to breath without the weight of AD on them, and jokingly in the perspective of playfulness.

“Rina! Your ok!” Dark exclaimed and ran over to her.

“Yea, I’m fine.” Rina said in a happy tone, because she was now reunited with AD and Eclari.

“Kami! I was worried! I thought something bad happened!” Dark said, his handsome face still worry-stricken.

“Look, I’m ok! Edward and Hiei were with me! And look! We found Eclari!” Rina said happily. Eclari gave no heed towards Dark. She didn’t really like the series DN Angel. ( This is NOT true... I think..)

Eclari then spoke to Rina, “Rina! This mansion is B-E-A-UTIFUL! I wanna see the inside.” Eclari said eagerly.

Sess then disappeared, unbeknownst to Eclari. She dragged Rina and AD into the mansion (She can be a bit pushy sometimes.) Also unbeknownst to Eclari, inside dwelt 10 of her least favorite, (or maybe she just calls it her least favorite, though it may not be true) anime characters. Well, she thought Hiei was the only cool person from YYH, so she didn’t give him trouble, especially after his almost fight with her Sessho-chan.

This was the past that made Dark wanna laugh. Eclari was dragging Rina by the arm, and AD by the shirt. AD hands were clasped tight to InuYasha’s side burn things, and Yash was yelling at her to let go. Rina had one hand clasped auto-mail arm, and the other clasped Hiei’s hand. Eclari somehow managed to pull the train of peoples.

Now Dark couldn’t hold the laughter in anymore. He started to crack up uncontrollably! Alphonse heard Dark’s loud laughing and came outside to investigate. He too started to laugh at the sight of one human girl, pulling two other human girls, Ed, and two demons!

~Boy, now the stay at Reloj Mansion will be a strange one~ thought Al, now mostly laughing at his brother’s blushing and flustered face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special thankies to Yatsuha for being the first to review on Media Miner, and specialy thankies to Cory-chan for reviewing and voting on my other Chappies! SO THANKIES!

Okies! Pairings!


Rina/ Ed 3
Rina/ Dark 1
Rina/ Bankotsu 1
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto 1
Rina/ Sasuke
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi 1
Rina/ Yami 1
Yugi/Rina/Yami 2
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko
Kurama/ Rina /Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips infront of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 4
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/ Eclari /Yami
Eclari/ Joey
Eclari/ Duke
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik 1
Eclari/ Kaiba 1



AD/ Inu 2
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. He’s all natural.) 1
AD/ Roy
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey 1
AD/ Duke 1
AD/ Kaiba 1

Rina /Krad
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 1
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why) 4
Rina/ Envy 1

okay, just to make this clear, I know Rina is surrounded by tons of bishies while Eclari and AD aren’t. Well, They will be soon, now that they will be staying in Reloj Mansion. Also, if you want crushes for anyone, PLEASE VOTE! Otherwise It’ll all be left to Cory-chan. If that happens, the story will go her way. Pairings basically decide the story, and who is friends with who, who has crushes, and who hates each other.


PS, just to remind you again, I only know about YYH through other fics, so I am not familiar with the bad guys. However, I am a bit more familiar with YGO's Villians. So, if you want me to incorporate them, lemme know! Also, I am not all THAT familiar, with YGO or YYH. But my friend, as I motioned above, knows all about YGH. But if someone could fill me in on YYH, I think my fic will be better. Later!

Love,
Alberio’s girl,
Lycoris