InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Oneshots ❯ Chapter 1 - Shippo/Kagome/Inuyasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer - I do not own Inuyasha it's owned by Rumiko Takahashi

It was 5 years after the defeat of Naraku and everyone had settled down and started a family even Kagome. About 1 month after the final battle Shippo transformed into his adult form and started to show interest in Kagome, this didn’t go down to well with with Inuyasha but the two managed to reach an agreement.

Flashback
Inuyasha and Shippo had left camp to talk They travelled to were they could both just about hear those left at camp. “What are we here for Inuyasha?” questioned Shippo. Inuyasha turned to regard him, now it was common knowledge among demons that 2 demons can share a mate but Inuyasha was wondering if Shippo would share Kagome or if he would have a fight on his hands to try and win her over. “Have you heard of the ancient demon mating rituals Shippo?” he received a nod in return “then you know that if two males agree then they can share their chosen mate.” again he received a nod. Shippo was starting to wonder where this was going when it suddenly hit him, Inuyasha was willing to share Kagome with him so they could both be her mates if he agreed to it. “Inuyasha am I to take it that you would be willing to share Kagome with me?” Inuyasha nodded, he had though long and hard on this and although he didn’t really want to share Kagome it might be the only way he would get her. “Well if you are willing to share her then so am I” stated Shippo he to was worried over the same thing as Inuyasha so it made sense to them that they share her rather than risk losing her. “yes I will share her” was Inuyasha’s reply.

When the 2 returned to camp they had asked to speak to Kagome so she nodded and they again walked of into the forest. When they arrived at the clearing again Kagome turned to them expectantly. “Well guys why are we here.” She asked. the boys looked at each other and it Inuyasha who spoke “Kagome we have decided that should you accept we would both like to be your mates so will you accept us both as your mates for life?” Kagome looked at her two favourite boys and burst into tears as she ran and embraced them both, “of course I’ll be your mates, I though you’d never ask” The boys returned her embrace and gave each other smirks thinking about what there were going to do to their mate.

It was the next morning when all 3 returned to camp, Sango and Miroku turned when they came out of the bushes seeing a very content Shippo and Inuyasha walking out with a certain Miko held gently in the inu hanyou’s arms. “Where were you guys last night you had me and Miroku worried when you didn’t come back.” Said Sango. “We were taking care of a bit of business.” Stated Inuyasha with a smirk on his face. “Are we to take it that you and Shippo have both taken Kagome as your mate then?” inquired the monk. “you are right Miroku so you better not grope her or we’ll cut both your hands off!” said Shippo in a serious tone.

The group soon we’re back on the road again with the adopted twins Kagome had found in Naraku’s castle after the fight. There twins were just 6 months old or there abouts so there required a lot of attention, the girl who Kagome had called Sakura had blonde hair growing on her tiny head, and when her eyes were open she had little blue eyes that reminded the group of the ocean, her twin brother on the other hand who they had named Kazuma, had forest green eyes and brown hair growing on his little head. They were both hanyou’s and had little brown ears that sat at top their heads. Inuyasha suspected that that was one of the main reasons she insisted they come with her so she could raise them.
End flashback

Inuyasha was sitting in the God tree above the hut his family lived in, he still couldn’t believe that it had been five years since they became a family. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and look down to see his mate and pups coming out of the hut with Shippo. Over the last 5 years they had had 6 more pups not including the 2 they adopted so they had 8 in totally. the fist lot came 9 months after they mated it was a set of twin, 2 boys each one looked like little miniatures of there fathers except for their ears Inutashio had silver/white ears while his younger brother had brown ears. the next child came nearly 2 years later and it was a little girl she l was a mix between Kagome and Inuyasha she had Kagomes raven black hair but she had her fathers gold eyes and silver hair with a perfect set of little white dog ears to go with it. The last 3 well there were still inside Kagome but they were expecting them any time now and it put Inuyasha and Shippo on the edge just waiting for the minute that there mate would go into labour, they were hoping it wouldn’t happen today as Kaede was at another village so there would be no one to help her with the birth and with Sango and Miroku at the exterminator village there was no hope of her coming to help either. However it seemed that the pups had other ideas as Kagome suddenly cried out and fell to the ground clutching her stomach, Inuyasha and Shippo rushed to her side and

when they say the water that soaked the ground they knew straight away that their mate was in labour. Inuyasha quickly picked her up and rushed into the hut and set her on the bed. Shippo had rounded the children up and put them in there bedroom and told them to stay in there till one of them came to get them, he then set about gathering some rags and a bucket of water, along with some blankets to wrap the pups in when they were born.

They had been in the bedroom for 3 hours now with one of them leaving every so often to check on the other pups. Suddenly Kagome cried out and Inuyasha knelt between her legs, as he saw the first pup emerge into the world, Shippo held the mikos hand as she pushed on each contraction and in a matter of minutes the first pup had been born he was a boy, Inuyasha handed him to shippo who cleaned him up then wrapped him in one of the blankets. It was well into the night when Kagome started to have more sever pain that were the tell tale signs of the next pups arrival so she pushed with all her might and Inuyasha caught the pup as it came out, this time it was a girl. Only an hour after their daughter was born the next pup started to make it’s way into the world and just as dawn came it slid from it’s mothers body and gave a loud wail to announce it’s arrival, it was a little boy and he was quickly cleaned and placed beside his sister and brother in the crib from Kagome’s time.

The 2 fathers smiled down at there sleeping pup knowing that they would be up in a while to get feed, their attention turned to their mate next who was sitting propped up on some pillows looking at them with a tired smile. They made their way over to her and sat beside her she leaned on Shippo as he stroked here hair while Inuyasha made small circles on the hand held within his grasp. “You want to get some rest before they wake up looking to be fed love?” Shippo questioned. His only reply was a nod and a yawn from the miko and with that they shifted her so she could lie down, she gasped and they quickly looked at her. She saw the concern in their eyes and answered their question before they even asked it, “I’m ok I’m just a little sore after having the pups, it’s to be expected especially after having 3 of them so don’t worry about it ok” they gave her small nods and tucked her in before leaving to get their older pups up and tell them that they had 3 new siblings. They walked into the room and were greeted by their pups jumping up to greet them, they sat down on the bed and stared at their pups. “Papa did mum have the puppies?” questioned his youngest daughter. “Yes she did, you now have 2 new brothers and a new sister.” was inuyashas reply, the little ones started to jump up and down around the room, overjoyed at the fact that they now had more siblings to play with.

A few weeks later the steadily growing family was all gathered outside the hut, the kids we’re running around while the pups we’re laying on a blanket on the ground sleeping. Next to the blanket was Kagome who was sitting in inuyasha’s lap, with his arms around her waist while Shippo sat beside them watching their pups run about. The parents couldn’t help but to smile their lives were complete , they had their pups and each other, so they relaxed and well they lived happily ever after.

The End
Well guys there you have it my first every fanfic.