InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Oneshots ❯ Sesshomaru/Kagome/Kouga ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
In this fic there are no demon lords so Sesshomaru is not the Lord of the West.

Chapter 2 Sesshomaru/Kagome/Kouga
It was a cold and wet December morning and all through the caves the wolves and dogs were stirring, it was very cold so the first ones up set about making fires to warm up the cave so there leaders and their mate would be happy after all she was almost ready to have the pups and it wouldn’t do if she got sick. In a small room at the back of the cave away from the main sleeping and gathering area, slept 2 demons and a human. Their names were Sesshomaru, Kouga and the human was the female Kagome. The three were curled up together with the males being on the outside so as to keep their pregnant mate warm and to make sure she and the unborn pups were protected.

It was late in the afternoon and Kagome was sitting thinking back to how the battle ended and she was finally able to be with her mates.

Flashback
The battle had been an intense one and they all sported wounds Kagome’s being some of the most severe, She was standing with her bow in hand an an arrow notched to shot if any more demons came near her. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Kouga we’re battle Naraku and his spawn, while Miroku, Sango, Kirria and the wolf pack took care of all the lesser demons. The battle had went on for hours till finally Kagome saw the opening she had been looking for she quickly notched an arrow and shot it at Naraku not noticing the demon coming up behind her, the arrow hit it’s target and just as the last piece of Naraku was purified from existence a scream rang out. the group turned around to see a demon with it’s claws in Kagomes back bring slowly purified, when it was gone she collapsed and her 2 mates ran to her side. The wound was long but not very deep so Sesshomaru picked her up and carried her in the direction of the wolf den, Kouga and the others were quick to follow. Over the next few weeks they all recorved from their wounds and soon enough Kouga, Sesshomaru and Kagome we’re mated and she herself was pregnant as an after result of it.
End flashback

Kagome smiled at the memory and rubbed a hand across her buldging stomach, she had been told that the pups would be born in their wolf or dog forms so they would be small, this lead Kagome to think that her stomach shouldn’t be so big, however she just came to the conclusion that it was more than one pup. Nightfall was approaching and Kagome’s mates finally came back from patrolling the territory and were greeted by the site of their mate snuggled up to the side of her brother figure Ginta who had wrapped his arms and a blanket around her to protect her. They just smiles and went to sit down across from Ginta intent on letting there mate rest, after all she was due any day now and would need all her energy to help give birth to the pups.It was sometime into the night when Kagome stirred in the place between her 2 mates, she gentle un-tangled herself from their twin embrace and moved to outside the cave. There she sat down and looked up at the moon enjoying the sight of it and feeling at peace, however the feeling did not last long as another of the agonising pains ripped through her stomach causing her to cry out and alerting her 2 mates to her pain.. Sesshomaru and Kouga were by her side in a heart beat, they looked at each other and Kouga quickly lifted her and carried her back to their room and laid her carefully on the bed,she sooned tensed up again as another contraction hit harder than all the others.

Sesshomaru was quick about gather all that was needed while Kouga got Kagome to sit up and remove her fur clothes and put a blanket over her, then she leaned back against him. When Sesshomaru had everything set up he knelt between his mates spread legs and got ready to guide the first of many pups into the world. They had been waiting for nearly an hour before Sesshomaru announced that he could see the head of the first pup, he carefully instructed Kagome on when to push and in no time they had a small male pup, he was almost identical to Sesshomaru. he was inu and he had silver fur, with the same markings as his father, but his eyes where just like the blue of his mothers. He didn’t have time to note the rest of the pups features as his mate groaned in pain signaling the arrival of the second pup, so he gave the pups fur a quick rub and wrapped in one of the blankets before putting him in the crib they had in the room. Soon he was able to see the next pup and in a matter of minutes he was holding another bundle of fur this time it was a female wolf, and she had brown fur with a few black streaks on her tail and her eyes were a deep blue like Kougas. He cleaned her and wrapped her up in another blanket and placed her beside her brother and turned around to see that Kouga was now knelt between their mates legs and that Ginta and Hakakku were now beside their sister letting her lean on them. Kagome at this point was ehausted and didn’t know how much more of this she could take but she wasn’t going to give up so on the next contraction she pushed with all he might. It was well into the next day by the time the thrid pup had been born another male but a wolf with silver and brown fur and golden eyes, and by this stage Kagome was beyond exhausted and her mates knew it, and they still had another 5 pups to go. They quickly set about cleaning the third pup, while Ginta and hakakku went to get some food for their sister. While they waited Kagome gave a shriek of pain and when they looked at her they saw that another head was visable, they quickly set about helping her, Sesshomaru sat behind her with his hands in her stomach so he could help her push the pup out by pushing downwards on her stomach. It only took a few minutes to get the pup out and he was quickly cleaned and placed with his 2 brothers and sister. Ginta and Hakakku came back with some food for Kagome, which she quickly ate but she was still exhausted and had 4 pups to go. Her mates came to a quick decision Sesshomaru would sit behind her and would push down on her stomach on each contraction to help force the pups out, and Kouga would be there waiting to clean them and take them to the crib. So over the next 4 hours they helped their mate birth the last four pup which turned out to be another 2 females and 2 males. 1 male and female were inu while the other two were wolf. So they now had 5 males and 3 females to raise.

A soft yawn was heard behind them and they turned to see Kagome rolling onto her side in her sleep, they smiled at her, she had done well and deserved a rest before the pups woke up looking to be fed. Indeed it was only an hour later that pups having now transformed into their human forms woke up crying and demanding to be fed. The 2 males quickly woke their mate and she began to feed the children two at a time with help from her mates, she stilfed a yawn as she fed pups 5 and 6 and looked up at her mates who both gave her looks that said ‘your going right back to sleep after you feed them’ and kagome couldn’t agree more she was still exhausted and in need of alot more rest if she was to recover all her energy back.

1 week later.
the pups were all asleep and Kagome, Sesshomaru and Kouga were all laying together on the furs of their bed, each enjoying the others company. They had now given names to all the pups, the three girls were called Kimmy, Tohru and Rachel while the boys named by their fathers were called Touga, Yuki, Kyo, Kazuma and Craig. Kagome smiled as she though of how their family would continue to get bigger especially if her mates had any say in, she giggled at the though and smiled lovingly at the 2 males who lay beside her with their arms wrapped around her. Yes life was good for them and hopefully it would continue to get better. Kagome smiled and her and her mates decended into a peaceful slumber.

The end

Well there's the second one, soory it took so long, but I was busy with exams. Anyway I've noticed that alot of people have visited the story but none have left reviews so if some people could leave them that would great, and it would let me know if these stoires are any good. Well thx and I g2g this next one shot won't write itself.