InuYasha Fan Fiction / Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ anime crossover karaoke session 1 ❯ teaser ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome to the anime crossover karaoke songfic!

AN: Welcome to what i hope will be fun for all! I hope you all missed me! I was in Michigan for a month with my friend and co-writer of the death note fic i have up! We were bored and doing karaoke ourselves, when i came up with this idea. I wont tell you which animes i am using. But i will drop some hints! So read and enjoy! This is just s teaser chapter... :D Also my ranma fic and my inuyasha fic are on hiatus until i can think of ways to go with it! Also if my friend read this, i decided to use a different anime! sorry! :D SO read and Enjoy!

The bus rolls slowly by. Everyone is excited that they are going to fly to America and meet all their fans! One guy with bright pink hair was all over this cold, blonde hair, motionless guy who would rather be thinking of new things for his book than to have this 'annoying brat' hanging all over him. Over on the left side of the bus a girl wearing her school uniform was talking to what looked like a monk. After a few minutes we see the girl jump and scream. Another girl comes to her aid and slaps the monk silly. Another blonde guy was sitting with a dark hair guy who was making a commotion about the pink haired guy while the blonde just listened and cleaned his guns. Then there was the bright blue girl who was beating this dark hair guy senseless with a paper fan. Also this dark hair guy was sitting in the back of the bus just observing everyone. He was sitting kinda funny in his seat. So all in all, they were on their way to America. Well hours passed and everyone fell asleep. Well the blonde guy woke up with a start and broke away from the pink haired guy. He looked around and noticed that everyone was asleep. He runs up to the front and notices that the bus driver; who was a blonde girl, had a smoke gas mask on and then he noticed this other woman with dark hair come right in front of him with a can ans sprayed him with it. He went down instantly!

So what do you all think? Like i said this is the teaser chapter...have you figured out the animes i am using yet? :D also here is a little hint as to what anime i am using...BR...so have fun figuring it out! Please read and review!