InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Drawn To You ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha's characters but I do own my future characters.

Note: This story will become a Full Metal Alchemist crossover.

Now on with the ficcie!

*---------------------------*

Chapter 1: Meeting You


18 year old Kagome Higurashi scrambled into her car and quickly sped to work, "I can't be late for the first of work!" She soon found her self at the entrance of Taishou Corp. Trying to catch her breath.she straitened herself up then regally walked into the enormus building. "May I ask who you are miss?" a lady asked she walked by. "Oh! I'm Kagome Higurashi! Nice to meet you. And you are...?" The lady smiled and replied, "I'm Sango. Usually I work at the lab with my husband but for today I'm subsituting for the person at the front desk." Kagome's eyes went wide," Sango? As in Sango Taijya? The one who sprayed rat poison in the girls bathroom back in elementary?" Sango just stared at Kagome flabbergasted then all of a sudden something clicked, " KAGOME!? Oh my God! I haven't seen you ever since you moved back in fifth grade! Where have you been? You never wrote or emailed or called or anything!" Kagome and Sango laughed and squeeled until a man with flowing silver hair walked through the door. Kagome was immediantly drawn to his golden-amber eyes and had to forcefully look away. Sango on the other hand bowed and said, "Sesshoumaru-sama, this is Kagome Higurashi, your new assistant, here are her files and I do apologize for the.....scene." Sesshoumaru just raised a delicate eyebrow at her before looking to Kagome and saying, "Come girl." Kagome felt her anger rising as she cooly said, " I have a name, it's Kagome, use it." Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes and hotly replied, "I will call you what I wish seeing as how I'm the one who is paying you." Kagome merely replied, "Well then, if you can't appreciate me then I'll just leave." Sango gasped and rushed over to Sesshoumaru whispering to him, "Just use her name. You don't want to lose her. She's the most wanted assistant in Japan! She never complains about her work and will only hurt someone when she is either in danger or someone is insulting her in a way that she finds insulting. That includes calling her names other than Kagome. You'll have Inuyasha to thank for that problem. They went out for a while back in highschool and he never used her name though she was happiest with him. She just couldn't stand it anymore and broke up with him." Sesshoumaru nodded and said to Kagome, "Very well. I will call you by you name if you will show me the respect demanded of my position." Kagome thought about it then said," Alright. Deal. So, what do I do? I mean, I know that I'm your assistant and every thing but, what's my schedule?" Sesshoumaru just said, "Follow me and you will get your answers." She sighed and then said to Sango, "How about we go clubbing tonight? Just the two of us. Like we should have." Sango smiled and nodded, " We'll plan during lunch break 'kay?" kagome just nodded and waved. When they got into the elevator Sesshoumaru spoke up, "No one has broken through that girl's walls before. Aside from her husband that is. How are you able to achieve it?" Kagome replied, "It's because she and I were best friends back in elementary but I moved away so we haven't contacted since." Sesshoumaru nodded and the elevator doors opened and they stepped out. They walked to his office and he showed her around, "This is my office. your office is in the room next door. We have a connecting door and an intercom therfore I can either come and get you or, I can just call you over the intercom. Here is your schedule. I expect for you to know how to debate with other buisnessmen? Well, I have a meeting this afternoon but I will only be there for the second half of the meeting. Here is the information you'll need to go on with the meeting. Do you need to know anything else?" "No Sesshou!" "Sesshou?" "Yea! It's so much easier than Sesshoumaru-sama." Suddenly, A woman walked into the office and called out, "I'm back Fluffy-sama!" Sesshoumaru growled, "Woman, I told you to never call me that horrid name." The woman narrowed her eyes and ,suprisingly, said, "I have a name, use it." Then, she smiled and said, "Her's your breakfast, you didn't have any this morning so I took the liberty of getting you some. It's a McDonald's breakfast Sausage Mcmuffin. I have one too!" Kagome raised a brow and Sesshoumaru said, "She wants me to learn to eat fast food." The woman said, "You eat those disgusting cereals, he eats those non-fat no sugar wheat stuff!" Kagome wrinkled her nose and said, " Eww you right, that is gross. Don't you eat like Coco Puffs?" The woman just said, "We are allergic to chocolate so I eat stuff like Fruity Pebbles when I have to. Other times I eat a stringy cheese stick or drink a cup of milk." Kagome nodded saying, "Oh." Sesshoumaru interrupted them two saying, " I have a meeting to attend to so ,Kagome and Akari, follow me. We'll attend the meeting." Akari snorted, " You're only going to be there for the second half so why even go? Besides, Kagome and I will cover for you. Don't worry." "What if they think you're trying to take over my company by taking my place in the meeting?" he asked. "That's where I come in. I'm proof that no one is trying to take over your company." Kagome informed him. "I knew that." he said hotly. Kagome and Akari looked at each other and said, " Sure you did." Akari shooed him away saying, "Now go. And remember to eat your Sausage Mcmuffin. Buh Bai!"

As Kagome walked to the meeting room along with Akari, she just couln't help but wonder who Akari was to Sesshoumaru. A girlfriend? Just a friend? A partner or relative maybe? Berfore Kagome could ask her though, they arrived at the meeting room and walked in.

"Ah, Akari! It is good to see you again. We haven't heard from you or Taiyou Corp. from a while." an extremely nice looking guy asked.

"I apologize Kenji but I was in Germany for some time. I had to help the people from the new Taiyou Corp. there and my fiance's brother was severly injured but he couln't come so I went instead. As for why you haven't heard from my company while I was gone, I didn't want anyone to get a perfect chance to sink my company so I forbidded anyone from coming in contact with any others companies. Including the companies of those who are close to me. Inuyasha just thinks that I was in my room reading for a long time and so did Sesshoumaru. Honestly, ever since Sesshoumaru invited me to live at their home, they still haven't figured out if I'm gone or not. Anyways, back to business.
"I am here as a representative of Taishou Corp. as a request. The other representative is his new assistant, Kagome."

"Hey! No hug for me Kari?"A loud yet VERY sexy guy complained.

Akari smirked and said,"No Bankotsu, you didn't greet me so I'm punishing you."

Kenji frowned, " What would Sesshoumaru say about your behavior child?"

Akari snarled and hissed, "I am no child old man and if you dare make the same mistake again, I will make your life painful and sad. Family friend or not."

She then slipped back on her emotionless mask and walked towords the man named Bankotsu and gave him a hug and then greeted him the french way. Which was kissing both of his cheeks a couple times and he did the same. She then sat next to him and started opening her folder,

"Taishou Corp. wishes to merge with Banryuu Inc. and Tetsusaiga Inc." she began, then looked towards Kagome.

Kagome continued," We believe that this will not only help our companies, but, we can have new ideas yet still keep our names as though we never merged. Company CEOs that have merged with Taishou Corp. must attend a monthly meeting to discuss how we are progressing. We are permanently merged for 1 year and then, if Taishou Corp. and your company decide that it would be best to seperate, then, it shall be done. Otherwise, we just continue to what we have been doing. Also, other companies that you have merged with will not merge with us unless we decide that we want to. Any questions?'

A very familliar silver haired man stood up and asked, "What's it in for us?"

Kagome's eyes widened in recognition,'Inuyasha' she thought.

However, before she could say anything, Akari answered, "What's it in for you? Well, Taishou Corp. would support you should you ever need help, our companies shall be stronger so that no one can sink it easily, and,if one of us fall, the other shall not fall along with it but shall try and help reraise the campany."

"Then how do you do so well without merging Akari hmm? I'm sure we would all want to know right?" Inuyasha countered.

Bankotsu nodded,"We would very much like to know but, if you would like to keep your siccess a secret, then we won't push you any farther."

"Actually," she started, "I merged with Taishou Corp. and Tetsusaiga Inc. It's just that Inuyasha wasn't there at the time and his representative thought that it would be good to merge with me. I was considering merging with Banryuu Inc. next but I'm still thinking over it. Well, I have to depart now, duty calls! Oh and Inuyasha, I wish to have a talk with you after dinner. And that's final or else I'll drag you out from be at three in the morning. Farewell and have a nice day. Come Kagome."She then walked out the door with Kagome at her tail.

"Hey, Akari, I have a question."Kagome said once she caught up with her.

"Shoot" was her reply.

"Well, what is Sesshoumaru to you. Like where do you stand in Sesshoumaru's life?" Kagome asked nervously.

"Sesshoumaru? He is actually my...

*----------------------------------*

Ahh! Cliffie! hahahahahaha I'm soooooo evil!

Inuyasha:Yah you are evil! You're using me for your own sick pleasures!

Me: EEEWWWW! That's just gross Inubaka!

Sesshoumaru: You are correct Fate, that is very sickening.

Me: Awwww you're so nice to me. HUGGLE!

glomps him

Kagome: Anyways the next chapter will be called 'Answers' Just who is Akari and what is she doing her? OH! And who is her fiance!? Find out in 'Answers'

Me: Flames are welcome and is you need anything, just review. Also, I don't really care if you review or not but I would really like you to. Buh Bai!