InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Drawn To You ❯ Answers ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dun Dun Dun Dun
Me: I'm Baaaaack!

Sesshoumaru: Finally. Everyone's been waiting for you to upload.

Me:It hasn't been THAT long has it? And besides, I can only go on the internet during the weekends. I can't even lie to my parents and use the internet! My dad took away my wirless internet connection box thingie. WAH!!

Shippo: When do I come in?

Me :Soon. Be Patient.

Rin: When does Rin come in?

Me: Soon. Be patient.

Akari's fiance and brother: When do we come in?

Me: SOON!!!! JUST BE PATIENT PEOPLE!!!!!

Cast: ummmmm yeah, we'll just be leaving now. we have the story to be in. Bye!

Me: On with the ficcie!

Last Time On Drawn To You:

"Hey, Akari, I have a question."Kagome said once she caught up with her.

"Shoot" was her reply.

"Well, what is Sesshoumaru to you. Like where do you stand in Sesshoumaru's life?" Kagome asked nervously.

"Sesshoumaru? He is actually my...


*------------------------*

Chapter 2: Answers


Before Akari could answer though, Sesshoumaru ran up to them saying,

"Akari there you are. I've looking everywhere for you. Anyways, I just wanted to invite you to dinner today. My treat."

"Sure! Where are we going?"

"Well, how about we go to Applebees?"

"Okay. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 alright?"

"Where are you going to be until that time?"

"Your grandparents need me to do something for them so I left my clothes at their house."

"Can Kagome come?"

"Well sure why not? She just might be uncomfortable with us two."

"Isn't Applebees like small and homey?"

"Not this one. It"s new. It's quite fancy."

Kagome jumped in, "I'll go if you two don't mind. Do we have to dress formally or something?"

"Just come to my place Kagome and we'll help each other pick out outfits. You look like my size."

"No Akari, your a bit smaller than Kagome. Not as in she's fatter than you, your just more...... well petite."

"Using french now Fluffy-sama?"

Growling, Sesshoumaru said, "One, petite is just easier to use and two, stop calling me that horrid name."

"Well, Daphne calls you Lord Fluffiness."

"Who?"

"Edward Elric's girl friend. You know, Alphonse's older brother's girl friend? The one that wants t-"

He cut in, "Alright, I get it, no need to go any further Akari. Now I'll pick up you girls at Akari's place at 7 alright?"

They both nodded then climbed into Akari's car.

"What about my car Akari?"

"Oh, I'll call someone to pick it up and bring it to your house k?"

"Um alright."

The rest of the trip was silent and as they arrived at the Taishou Manor, you could hear loud blasting music coming from inside.

Akari growled and grabbed one of those loud electronic megaphonse from her car and screamed into it at full blast, "INUBAKA! I TOLD YOU NO PARTIES WHEN I'M HOME UNLESS I AGREED TO IT!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO DEAD ONCE I GET A HOLD OF YOU!!! YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT THE PEOPLE AT THE PARTY AND FOR THE GUESTS, GET OUT NOW BEFORE YOU WISH YOU NEVER LOOKED AT INUBAKA WHEN HE INVITED YOU!!!!! OR PICKED UP YOUR PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kagome covered her ears and winced, "Hey Akari, how much louder can you get?"

Kagome could hear Inuyasha's voice yelling, "She's naturally loud! She can't whisper and if she does, then I'm gonna marry a cow!"

Suddenly, Akari was behind Inuyasha and she whispered softly into his ear, "When's your wedding with Mr. Cow?"

Inuyasha's eyes widened until what she said sank in, "WHAT?! ARE YOU SAYIN DAT I'M GAY?!!!!! You hypocrite."he muttered the last remark but she caught it loud and clear,

"Do you want to repeat that Inubaka?"

"N n n no"

"Well anyways, Kagome and I need to get ready for dinner so we'll be in my room if you need anything k? Oh, and call Sesshou and tell him that I'm not at my place and that I'm at home k? Alrigty, lets go!" Akari dragged Kagome up the stairs and into her room.

*--------------------------*
Sesshoumaru:

Sessh omaru walked into Akari's granparent's house and shouted, Mrs. Uruzaki! Mr. Uruzaki! It's Sesshoumaru! A not so old couple stumbled down the stairs messily dressed. Smirking, Sesshoumaru asked, " Still at it? Haven't you learned after having 4 sons, 4 desceased daughter in-laws, 2 current daughter in-laws, 29 grandkids, 3 unborn grandkids,1 blood bonded son, 2 blood bonded daughters one deceased, 2 blood bonded sons, 1 blood bonded granddaughter, 14 grandkids, and 16 grandkids without fathers and have the same mother, haven't you learned when to stop?"

"The woman, Tai Itsuken (A/N: Yes, she's from Fushigi Yugi but in my POV, she chooses only to be old be cause she missed her mate and then when he came back, she became young again. Her sons are Genbu, Byakko, Suzaku, and Seiryu. They all have 7 kids except for Suzaku who has 8. Suzaku and Seiryu mate twice and Suzaku's youngest daughter, the most confusing and favorite among the gods, isn't very happy about it so she stays with her blood family.) said, "Well Sesshou dear, technically, we only have 4 children and the rest are our blood children and grand children. Oh and also great-grand children. Oh and who has 16 kids but doesn't have a husband? We haven't been in cantact with our grandchildren for awhile."

"Who do you think? Your favorite grandchild has a very bad love life." Sesshoumaru replied.

The man, Tenku, frowned, "She shouldn't be sleeping around like that. It's bad for her. Goddess or not. Does her father know?"

"Which one? Oh Suzaku. No sir, he does not know. She hasn't even thought about him ever since he remated. She's still upset. And she doesn't sleep around. She gets married but they always end up to be bad realtionships. We're hoping for this one to be official."

Tenku chuckled, "I told him that he should have waited for her consent before mating the girl. Now, she's giving him theall time cold shoulder! Poor guy. We should let the girl and her new mother spend some quality time together."

Sesshoumaru nodded, "But the only problem is, the mother is younger than the daughter."

Tai Itsuken spoke up, "Oooooh that's scary."

Sesshoumaru agrred, "It is, but Suzaku is in love so you can't blame him. She'll die though, youkai or not. She'll die and then what will happen?"

The couple shook their heads saying, "We don't know, we don't look into the future because the future isn't stable. We don't even get a say in the matter when it comes to mating. The girl is sweet though. No, both of the new brides are sweet."

"That's exactly what irks her! Well, back to business, what do I need to do?"

"Actually, it's almost 6:30 so, I guess we took up most of the time talking. Could you come back tomorrow?"

"Yes. Of course. But you two just want to have some more fun. Good-Bye!"

"Good-Bye!"

*------------------------*
The Girls:

"Ooooh! That's sooooo nice! Where did you get it Akari?!" Kagome screamed while taking out a beautiful Strappless dress that hugged the body until mid-thigh and then just dropped. The dress was accented with sparkling diamonds and was a set with mathching shoes, purse, and hair decorations.

"Huh? Oh, I got it from my dad but I never wore it."

"Can I have it?!"

Before Akari could answer though, a little girl came bursting through the door screaming, "Auntie Akari! Auntie Akari is home!"

Akari broke away from her dull expression and smiled brightly,"Rin! Yes, I'm back and I have presents for you!"

Rin's eyes widened, "Auntie Akari, you didn't have to buy Rin presents, Rin hasn't even played with all the toys that Auntie Akari gave to Rin last time!"

Akari chuckled, "Well, just saw these and had to get them for you. I got you a couple dresses, a few books, a puppy, and a pony. Oh and also a couple necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, clips, hairbands, anklets, and lots of other jewlery items! And something. I can't seem to remember,"Akari started saying with a french accent (Starting with, 'I can't')then, she switched back to normal accent, "Haha! I know, I got you a teddy bear with jewel studded eyes, claws, and nose! Well actually not claws but just studs were the claws should be."

Rin squeeled, "Thank you so much Auntie Akari!!!!!!"

"They're already in you room so go get them!"

Suddenly, a strange noise rang through the room, when Kagome listened clostely though, she could make out the sounds. It sounded like someone yelling, then the words started to form, "Tiffany pick up the phone or I'll diss all of them! Oh wait NOOOOOO some of them are mine! AAAHHHHH! Alright all of the ones that don't belong to me. Just pick up the phone!"

Akari laughed then picked up the phone, "What Daphne?"

Akari then put the phone on speaker. The Daphne person replied, "I've been trying to call you for like half and hour! But you were always busy!"

"Inubaka was on the phone 'cuz I canceled his party."

"Oh. So that was why I couln't get in. What is my caller ID ringtone anyways? Is it the one where I was screaming at the phone recording thing but I kept on messing up?"

"Yah, that's the one. It's still funny. Oh, do you wanna go to Applebee's with me and Fluffy-sama and Kagome?"

"Ummmmm, is she there?"

"Yah"

"Am I on speaker phone?"

"Yah"

"Take me off."

"Kay"

(Conversation that Kagome doesn't hear)

"Does she have to come?"

"Cum hahaha. And yea she has to sorry."

(Akari enters a different soundproof room)

"Daphne?"

"Hmmm?"

"Kagome thinks that Sesshoumaru is my fiance. If your going, don't tell her that he's my brother. I can tell she like him so don't spoil it kay?"

"... sure. Why is she coming anyways?"

"Sesshou said that today is 'Take Your Secretary/Assistant To Work Day.' Thus, her coming along. So can you come to my house? I want you to be here in 5 minutes flat alright? Buh-Bai!"

"Wah? Wai-"

(Akari hangs up and goes back to her room)

"Who is Tiffany Akari?"

"Why should I tell you? I have my own private matters just like everyone else."

"God, why are you being so sensitive over that. It was just a question."

Akari elegantly raised an eyebrow, "So, you don't swear?"

"Of course not! I wouldn't swear!"

"And you call me sensitive?"

A woman suddenly walked into the room saying, "Hi Tiff. Soooo, do I wear like a poofy dress or just casual stuff?"

"Casual's okay"

"Hey Tiff, remember when I thought that you were dating that one guy?"

"Yah, I got so pissed off and then I tried to find out who everyone was comparing me to but I never really succeded."

"Yah, well, are you dating him?"

"Ugh. Gods no. The Bearded Gods of Wisdom would condemn me to an eternity of no internet if I made such a stupid choice."

"Are you insulting my gods?!"

"No. I'm just using them as an example. Besides. who believes in the Otter Pop Gods?"

"The Otter Pop Gods shall bring doom and misery for the rest of you life!!!!!"

"Yah yah. As if they can do anything to me. Oh and before I forget, Daphne, this is Kagome, Sesshoumaru's new secretary. Kagome, this is a very good friend of mine, Daphne."

Kagome held out her hand to shake but Daphne just shook her head and rejected the hand.

Soon, the girls were dressed up and ready to go.

When Sesshoumaru arrived, he felt his jaw drop. Kagome was in hip-hugger jeans that flared at the end.(A/N: I can't wear jeans if they don't flare at the end. It's just sooo uncomfortable.)Her shirt was an almost see through blouse with a black undershirt. Daphne was in all black with baggy guy pants and a loose black shirt woth Edward Elric on it.(A/N: Yes from Fullmetal Alchemist and it's a picture of him. If you want the picture, just ask and give me you email adress. I'll send it to you.) Akari was wearing black hip-hugger jeans and a tight red t-shirt with a not really but a little inapropriate picture of Alphonse Elric on it. (A/N: If you want that picture just ask and I'll send it to you.) Theirs shoes wer, Kagome: sandels/high heels, Daphne: Low cut black congress. (A/N: No she's not goth.) Akari: Stiletto strapped high heels.

"Stupid stilettos. Oh well, at least I have my daggers in them."

"It's your loss Tiff. I told you not wear them."

"Ah shut up. Oh wait! My purse."

Akari ran out of the room in record time even with her high heels. She soon came back with a small blood red purse and smirked as she took out a small pen. Sesshoumaru's eyes widened and Inuyasha burst into the room shouting, "Where's the youkai?! I'll kill them before they touch you Akari!"

Akari sighed, "I'm just showing Fluffy-sama here that I'm bringing it with me. Do you want to come along?"

"Alright! Free food! Do they have ramen?"

"No Inubaka."

"Shaddap."

"Okay. Let's go."

They piled into the limo with Akari in the front seat and an upset Daphne in the back with everyone else. She, for some reason, sat as far away as possible from Kagome and every once and a while, sending her glares.Akari turned on the CD player in the limo and the song Turn Back Time by Aqua turned on. Akari started singing in a soft voice,"

Give me time to reason,give me time to think it throughPassing through the season,where I cheated youI will always have a cross to wear,but the bolt reminds me I was thereSo give me strength,to face this test of mineIf only I could turn back timeIf only I had said what I still hideIf only I could turn back timeI would stay for the night. For the night...Claim your right to scienceClaim your right to see the truthThough my pangs of conscience,Will drill a hole in youI seen it coming like a thief in the night,I seen it coming from the flash of your lightSo give me strength,to face this test of mineIf only I could turn back timeIf only I had said what I still hideIf only I could turn back time..I would stay for the nightThe bolt reminds me I was therethe bolt reminds me I was thereIf only I could turn back timeIf only I had said what I still hideIf only I could turn back timeI would stay for the night"
Kagome hadn't realised that she had closed her eyes while Akari was singing but when she opened her eyes, she thought, 'She's so perfect. Now I'm sure that she's dating Sesshoumaru. I mean they live together and they get a long so well and their so close. I'll never stand a chance against her. Wait, what am I thinking. Sesshoumaru's my boss. I can't just think that. Besides, it would never work out.'
"Hey Akari."
"Yes Kagome?"
"Why does Daphne call you Tiffany or Tiff.?"
"Why do you keep on asking questions about my private life?"
"Stop it Akari. Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you can harass my workers. I believe that's why my last secretary left. Because of you. Because of you I can never get a girlfriend. I can't get a long time secretary, I always have to take care of you, and, your always on my back. You know what? I'm sick of this. You are no longer allowed at my house. You have 1 hour after dinner to get everything out. I don't ever want to see you again unless if it's about our companies." By the time he was finished, Sesshoumaru's eyes were lightly tinted red.
"I see. So that's how it is hmm? You bitch at me ,your sister, for someone you just met. Fine. I request to dismerge our companies. Jaken. Stop the limo." Jaken stopped the limo and she stepped out of it.
"Good-bye and Inuyasha, you can stay with me instead of Sesshoumaru if you want." Then, she closed the door and walked out of sight. Sesshoumaru watched with wide eyes as she left as he finally realized what he said. He saw a gang follow her and quickley opened the door and ran out. Before they could touch her, he knocked them out but one managed to cut her and knock her unconscious. As she fell, Sesshoumaru caught her before she hit the groung and gently cradled her petite body. "I apologize Akari. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I just lost my temper. I'm so sorry. Could you forgive me?" Akari groaned then slightly opened her eyes, "Of course you baka. But it'll take a lot of making up to do."She whispered then passed out again. Sesshoumaru noticed the cut on her and his eyes widened at the amount of blood she was losing. He sped to the limo and said, "You go on ahead, I'll take her home and take care of her. Tell the people to out it on your credit card Inuyasha. I'll pay you back and buy you double the ramen next month" When Akari wimpered, Sesshoumaru quickly told Jaken to go and then used his demonic speed to go home. Once he got there, He called Akari's fiance saying,"

*-------------------*
Ooooo I'm such a bad person. Usually, Akari is really strong but, she wasn't so confidant and she was lost in thought so she lost alot of blood. Also, she was caught off guard.
Well, now you know that Akari is Sesshoumaru's sister. She's his younger sister and Inuyasha's older half sister.

Who do you think is her fiance and just who is Daphne?"

If you want to, review!

Also, I want you to vote on these pairings,:

Inuyasha+Kikyo

Inuyasha+OOC

Suboshi+Y ui

Suboshi+OOC

Yui + Tetsuya (Keisuke's Best Friend)

Yui+Keisuke ( Miaka's older brother)

Keisuke+ Mayu ( Please tell me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that
this is the girl that had a huge crush on Taka so she really hated Miaka)


Animals that will rule the World:

Flying Donkeys

Llamas

Squirrels

Chipmunks

Choc olate Vampire Bunnies

Banana Flavored Monkeys


Suggestions are very welcome.

And ideas for the plot too!