InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Team Seven's Miko ❯ Kagome meets Naruto ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Inuyasha

~The Hokage's Office~

"So my dear ... you are the one that the passed Hokage's and Woman's spirits were
mentioning" An old man with a red hat and a matching garment mused, on his desk was a tablet that has the word written on it: Hokage. Yes the Hokage on Konohagakure or Konoha was talking with a young girl who looked like at the age of 7 'I can't believe this one little girl, Its really hard to believe that someone wants to hurt someone like her' He thought sadly then angrily.

The Hokage learned of her story and not only him it seems that also the Kage's of the village's allies and all the Kage's trusted shinobis knew of her story. They all felt great sympathy for the young girl it seems to them she has a very hard life. The Hokage looked at the little girl once more, All he saw on her face was an emotionless child but he could easily see that in her eyes what they held was only ... sorrow, hurt and lost.

"Yes Hokage-sama" she replied quietly. His eyes soften and called the academy's chunnin teacher: Iruka."Iruka" He said while a man with a chunnin's vest knelt on one knee. "Iruka I wan't you to meet Kagome-chan here" He said with a soft tone. To say the chunnin was shocked to say the least at the look on the little girl's face but not very much because he also had heard of her story and by just looking at the girl's eyes already is made enought proof. The chunnin went closer to the girl and brushed her bangs then said softly "Kagome-chan I'm sorry about them"

The girl known as Kagome suddenly threw herself at the unsuspecting chunnin and cried. All of the trusted shinobi on the room looked at the little girl and felt great anger at who would do such a thing to an innocent and kind girl. The Hokage then sighed sadly and said "Iruka I want Kagome-chan here to be one of your students alright?" The said chunnin nodded and stood up when Kagome stopped crying.

"Anko, Kakashi" The Hokage called. A woman along with a man with silver gray hair looked at the Hokage with question in their eyes "What is it Hokage-sama?" He looked at them then said "I want you two to be Kagome-chan's guardians am I understand?" He looked at them sternly. Both of them nodded their heads. "Iruka head to the academy now and introduce Kagome-chan, Anko and Kakashi alright?" He ordered the four of them then followed their orders.

~The Academy~

Iruka stood at the front of the class, All the students were curious to why there was a little girl with him there. "Class this is Kagome-chan be nice to her" Kagome fake smiled at them "Hi I'm Kagome Higurashi" she said quietly. "Alright Kagome-chan you can go sit next to Sasuke, Sasuke raise your hand" The said boy raised his hand and Kagome then sat next him and ignored his fangirls death glares at her. To say Sasuke was shocked but didn't show it because she didn't even stare at him like the other girls did, but he thought of another thing 'maybe I can get to like this girl.

~Lunch Time~

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

"Alright class lunch time, go now" all the students then went outside.
While Kagome was walking near a tree she heard crying, She then went to check it and when she got there she saw a boy that Iruka-sensei called Naruto. Kagome went towards him and kneeled infront of him, She tilted his teared face to look at her. He was shocked on what she was doing she then asked. "Your Naruto am I right?" Naruto nodded at her still shocked but still managed to say "Yo ... your .. the new girl? Kagome?"

He asked, She then looked at him with soft eyes and smiled. She only shocked him more. "Why are you crying Naruto?" He then said "All the villagers hate me .. because .. I ... I have the Kyubi inside of me and no body wants to be my friend they keep saying that I'm nothing but a monster." He said to her sadly."You also hate me don't you?" He said again crying. 'So in other words he's like Inuyasha, No body should be treaten that way' she thought angrily.

She again looked at him with caring eyes and said "Do you want me to be your first friend then?" His eyes suddenly grew wide and suddenly launched at her and kept repeating saying "yes, yes!, yes!!, yes!!!, YES!!!" She then chuckled and softly patted his back. She took his face in her hands, She used her thumbs to wipe his tears off of his face. "Do you want to eat with me?" She asked, he nodded enthusiasticly , she once again laughed and ate her lunch with him. They talked about each other the whole time and one thought was what Naruto was thinking 'I have my first and real bestfriend'. Threw their lunch they didn't realize that there were 1 chunnin and 2 jounins looking at them with soft eyes.

~At the classroom~
"You know she is Naruto's first and real friend, I'm happy he finally has one that accepts him." Iruka said still looking at the two and was they were both laughing on what Naruto just said. "I know maybe its because of both their similarities and lonelyness that tied them together." Anko exclaimed. "Maybe and maybe also because he reminds her of her brother, Inuyasha" Kakashi added. "Yes it also maybe so, but its also hard to imagine that someone so pure like her can be hurt and broken" Anko again said. "There is nothing we can do but see what happens till then huh?" He asked again. "Yes" Iruka answered.


~Three years later~

Kagome's Pov

A black blur could be seen jumping on the roof tops upon Konoha. The blur then stopped at the head of the monuments of the Hokage. 'Its been three years since I got here, Three years since I met Naruto and Three years since they died. I have already learned all the types of jutsu that there is. I have also learned to make my own jutsu for their remembrance. Naruto also knows all of my past and secrets like the other trusted shinobi I'm stronger than all jounin, ANBU and even the Hokage now.' All of my thoughts were stopped when I arrived at the classroom by the window. It seems that a certain Uchiha has many interesting people.

Author's Pov

'Annoying ...' and 'stupid fangirls' that's all Sasuke Uchiha can think of. He looked at the door and saw his two worst nightmares: Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka.

"I WIN!" two highly annoying shrieks filled the room. The blond and the pinkie glared at each other.

"I WON THE RACE, SO I CAN HAVE SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura yelled.

"Yeah right, my foot was at least a centimeter before yours." Ino said.

"Uh huh, yeah right, keep on talking Ino. You know that Sasuke would never like you."

"As if he likes you… not when he has me." Ino said, as she flipped her blond hair.

"Ino-pig."

“Fore-Head brow."

"Ino-pig!"

"Fore-Head brow."

"Ino-pig!"

"Fore-Head brow!"

"INO-PIG!"

"FORE-HEAD BROW!"

They both ran across the room towards Sasuke and asked, "Can I sit next to you, Sasuke-kun?" they glared at each other again.

Then more fan girls came and started arguing that THEY were the first girls to come so THEY got to sit next to their beloved Sasuke. That was when Naruto couldn’t take it anymore.

He leapt on top of the empty desk and glared at Sasuke. Sasuke, finding nothing else to do, glared right back at Naruto. The glaring test continued as the girls’ shrieks died down and they started watching the two teens. And then, all of the sudden… the guy behind Naruto tilted his chair back, which hit Naruto’s behind, which caused him to lose his balance and fall forward…

"AHHHHH!!!!" All of the Sasuke Uchiha fabclub screamed. Both of their faces got closer ... then closer ... then ...... a pair of hands were on their foreheads and pushed them away from each other. The girls then released their breaths.

Sasuke then looked at to whom hi saviour was and who he saw was .......... 'KAGOME!' He thought as he looked at her. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt that reached to the middle of her lower arm and cut off just below her belly button, leaving her full wrist exposed. She has a large phoenex picture on her shirt's back and small pictures of phoenexes on her shoulders. She had black gloves that didn’t cover the finger tips, and black capris that fit like a second skin. Her shuriken, senbon and kunai pouch on her right side. she wore black ninja sandals. She has a necklace with three sword clashed together the two were on an X sign and the third was in the middle, she also had a bracelet with a small boomerang on it with a fan and mirror with it as well. She wears her black hita-tae was on her neck.

Over those three years Kagome has become very beautiful, her silverly blue sapphire eyes can almost hypnotize many people bacause of the inocence in it, She had a figure that any other kunoichi would die for .... at those years Kagome has also aquired being the best kunoichi at the academy.She had also adopted Naruto as her little brother with a very happy Hokage whole heartedly agreeing to her fully.

"Oi! Arigato a lot Kagome nee-chan!" The said blond looked at her grinning, then his face turned to a scowl once again attempted to give the guy who pushed him a piece of his mind by almost kissing `Sasuke-teme`. The raven haired kunoichi just shook her head smiling. then took her seat at the end of the room.

She didn't realize a certain Uchiha's look towards her. Yes he admitted it he Sasuke Uchiha had deeply fallen inlove with Kagome Higurashi but he would never admit to other people that yet. He wanted it for her to find out first. But he didn't know that Kagome may be smart and help people with their feelings but ... she is oblivious to people's feelings towards her. And he also didn't know that Everyone ... well everyone except the Sasuke Uchiha Fanclub and ofcourse the very oblivious Naruto Uzumaki

Kakashi and Anko shook their heads from their view a far they could easily tell that the Uchiha had been developing feelings to the girl they had learned to love and treat as their daughter. Yes Kagome had been adopted as their daughter but they still wanted her to have feeling of still being a part of her past, so they didn't mind changing her last name.And they couldn't aldo adopt Naruto as well because of teh other Shinobi's still uneasinesswith Naruto. And Kakashi and Naruto were very
over-protective to the girl because she Kagome also has her so-called `fanclub`. Part of him was annoyed that the Uchiha was too stubborn to admit it while part of him was amused that he even had those feelings and for his own daughter atleast but though the annoyance part was very overpowering bacause he was not keen to the idea of any other boy other than himself and Naruto hanging out with her though some prooved themselves worthy for repecting her he was still not very happy with the very idea. But Naruto being himself had no idea of what his other bestfriend/rival's feelings were.

Iruka then entered the classroom with a clipboard in his hands. All the students suddenly kept quiet for as they were waiting axiously to whom their team mates would be 'Well it looks like their all excited to whom their team mats would be' "Alright class now you will be starting to be real shinobi's for the village now , listen class 1 team will have 4 members because of some addition to the class. Team 1 will be consisting of ........... " Iruka continued and continued on until it was Team Seven's Turn "Now Team seven will be consisting on Sasuke Uchiha-" All the Uchiha fan club sighs dreamily "Sakura Haruno-" "CHA! In your face Ino-pig! I'm with Sasuke-kun!" The said boy groans mentally Iruka ignores her and continues "Naruto Uzumaki-" "YEAH BELEIVE IT!" The blond cheered while Sakura new who Naruto was broke down crying , They don't realize Iruka being annoyed and continued "and Kagome Higurashi your constructer will be Kakashi Hatake" Iruka finished

He didn't miss seeing Sasuke's excited glint in his eyes when he said Kagome's name, then suddenly "Ne! ne! Iruka-sensei why do I a top student like me has to be with the same Sasuke-teme!?" The chunnin sighed about to answer but another question but this time from a pink haired kunoichi "Iruka-sensei then why does Kagome have to be in MY team of all the teams why this one?" Sakura asked because she knew in the inside that Kagome was way better than her. Iruka then again sighed in frustration "Because Naruto, Sakura the Kunoichi and Rookie of the year has to be paired with the dead last" He explained "Then I'm dead last in the list of the girls?" Sakura asked once again causing the chunnin to have a frustrated face.

"No Sakura you are with Kagome because Hokage-sama has seen her skills and believed that if you are with her in the same team your skills will improve" Iruka once again explained. While Sakura was just left on her seat brooding 'She thinks that she's all that just cause she's the Kunoichi of the year I'll show her , Sasuke-kun won't like her just because of that because he has me! CHA!'

~Five Hours Later After Class~

"God dammit! Kagome nee-chan why is your dad so late!?" Naruto asked angrily, His exclamation cause his other two team mates think 'Kagome is Kakashi sensei's Daughter!?!?" The said girl sighed continued reading and said without even looking at her brother "Ototou please just a little more patience alright? You know your not the only one annoyed and don't you even think of setting the trap if you still want to be Hokage" She said without even looking at him. Once again the other rwo team mates were startled that she had known that without even looking, They looked at the blond who just huffed then sighed "Fine nee-chan" He said taking the traps off.

Then Kakashi entered room and looked at his team his musume relaxing, Naruto glaring at him with his two other students "Um ... My first impresion on you all is ... you kids are alright, Meet me at the roof" He said then dissapeared with a puff of smoke. "Told ya Ototou" Kagome said still with closed eyes. "Yeah, yeah come on lets just go "Naruto and thir other two team mate followed him Kagome just continued sitting and reading.

The three genins were then up at the roof Kakashi looked at his book to them with a raised eyebrow "Naruto where's musume?" Naruto then looked around for her and then realized something, while the jounin was still waiting for his answer, someone then jumped to his side with succesfully scaring him half of his wits "I'm right here chichi-ue" She answered smirking, while there were two of her team mates fighting the urge to laugh at their instructer's face while Naruto was laughing on the ground with tears in his eyes.

Kakashi then regained his composture and told them to sit then anounced "Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves.' he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Sakura asked.

"What you like, hate, your dreams and hobbies. Something like that."

"Shouldn’t you introduce yourself first?" Naruto suggested.

"Me?" he asked pointing to himself. "I'm Hatake Kakashi. I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dreams…..I have a few hobbies."

"WHAT THE HELL WE ONLY LEARNED YOUR NAME!!!" Sakura shouted with Naruto and Sasuke noddeing in agreement while Kagome was just smirking at the scene while at the corner thinking 'Ofcourse why would chichi-ue need to tell them anyway".

"Your turn. You first." Kakashi said, gesturing to Naruto.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen, but I like the ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei buys for me even more and not only that I also love Kagome nee-chan's cooking its delicious. I hate that you have to wait three minutes for the ramen to cook after I put the hot water in. My hobby is to eat and compare different cup ramens! and training and spending a lot of time with my nee-chan! And my dream is to become even stronger than the Hokages! Im going to make all the villagers recognize my existence."

Kagome's eyes softened at Naruto's words while Kakashi was thinking 'I really like this kid, his only problem is his being annoying' as he too was soften by his words.

"Okay next."

"My name is Haruno Sakura. I like….well the person I like is…and my hobby is…well my dream is to…Kyaa!" Throughout her little speech Sakura had glanced at Sasuke practically every second.

"And what do you hate?" Kakashi asked, bored while he was thinking 'Dear lord what did I ever do wrong to derserve a fangirl on my team?'.

"Naruto." was the answer she gave, spitting it out as if it were poisonous 'and Kagome' though she would never say that out loud for she knows she is Kakashi's daughter and she does not want a bad shoulder from her sensei. While she was speaking Kagome was giving her deadly glares.Kakashi gestured to Sasuke as a signal that he should start his intro.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I have many things I hate and there aren’t a lot of things I like 'But I do like Kagome' Also, I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as a dream. The revival of my clan 'hopefully with Kagome' and to….kill a certain man." Everyone looked at Sasuke in surprise. Well, everyone except Kakashi and Kagome. They knew who he was talking about.

Kakashi then looked at Kagome, she raised her eyebrow at him "Why do you need me to introduce when the team and especially you alrady knows me chichi-ue?" Kakashi sighed at his daughter's stuborness "Kagome please just do it" He said tiredly. She nodded "My name is Kagome Higurashi as you know I'm your adopted daughter, I like you, ototou, haha-ue and my friends, I hate people who make other people do their dirty work, fan clubs and especially a certain pink haired fan girl here, my hobbies are training, sometimes singing, playing the flute, and spending time with ototou. My dream is to be strong enough to protect the people I care about and as not for it to happen again" She said the last sentence darkly.

While Kakashi and Naruto gave her sad and understanding looks, Sasuke gave her curious looks but didn't show it you can only see it if you look closely in her eyes while Sakura just gave her death glares.

"Alright now we are going to begin a mission starting tomorrow. First, we’re going to do something that we five can do." After a lengthy pause, he spoke. "Survival training."
"Survival training?"
"Why are we going to train when it’s a mission?" Sakura asked, indignant. "We had plenty of training at the Academy."
"This is no ordinary training." Kakashi said in a foreboding tone.
"Then what kind of training is it?" Naruto asked. Kakashi chuckled darkly.
"Hey, what’s so funny, Sensei?" Sakura asked.
“Well, if I say this, I’m sure you four are going to be surprised.” he said 'well all of you except musume' , still laughing. “Out of the 27graduates, only nine become Genin. But due to the fact that there were 28 in the class this year, 10 are going to become Genin. The other 18 are going to be sent back to the Academy. There is a very high chance that you will get sent back when you take this test. It has a dropout rate of 66”

At their suprised faces minus Kagome, Kakashi said, “See? You guys are surprised!”
Naruto was surprised and outraged at the same time. “No way! I went through so much trouble…then what was the final exam for?”
“That just picks out those that are qualified to become Genin. Anyway, I’m going to determine whether or not you pass tomorrow at the training grounds. Bring your equipment and be at training grounds 7 at 5 AM.” Different thoughts were going through Naruto and Sakura’s head, but the ones going through Sakura’s were pretty much worthless and stupid reasons. They were: ‘If I fail this test, I’m going to be separated from Sasuke-kun and THAT KAGOME BITCH IS GONNA TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!. This is a trial of LOVE!’
“Now then, meeting over. Oh yeah, don’t eat breakfast. You’ll puke.” Kakashi ended his sentence on a rather dark note, Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened while Kagome just ignored them and continued reading because she already knows that.