InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Team Seven's Miko ❯ Kakashi's Test ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything
Author Notes and Jutsus are this color
___________________________________________________________ __________

~Next Day~

Sasuke arrived early at the meeting spot he expected to be the first one there but when he got there he saw Kagome was already there reading her book (She's really becoming like Kakashi huh?) For a minute there Sasuke just stared at her. "Can I help you Sasuke?" She asked not even bothering to look up from her book (Which was very old by the way) Sasuke just blushed from being caught and was thankful that Kagome was not looking at him. "No" He mumbled. And just sat to a tree next to her.

Three Hours Later...

All had been silent until Naruto and a certain pink haired bitch came. Then Naruto noticed that hi sensei was still not there and he looked at Kagome. Kagome looked up from her book and just shrugged but inside Kagome was thinking 'He'll probably arrive here in the afternoon'.

After two more hours of waiting Kakashi finally arrived. "YOUR LATE!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. "Yo. Sorry I’m late. There was this black cat and it crossed my path, so I had to take the long way and-” Kakashi was cut off by his two angry students. "LIAR!" they once again yelled

He looked at the scene and sweatdropped: Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were glaring at him, He was thankful that Kagome already knows him well to not be mad at him she was just looking at him
(because Kakashi's scared when Kagome gets mad you'll find out why later). Finally he coughed then said. "Alright" He then raised three bells "You have to get this bells from me before the time runs out" Kakashi said Sakura then noticed "But there are only three bells!!!!"

"Yes whoever doesn't get a bell goes back to the academy and You can use any weapon. You won’t be able to get past me and grab the bell unless you have the will to kill me." Sakura then shouted "But sensei we could seriously hurt you!" She heard someone scoff so she looked behind her and saw Kagome "As if you could beat an elite jounin like chichi-ue" She said standing up and putting away her book.

"Yeah right like you could beat him!" Sakura boasted "But she's right" Sasuke butted in, Sakura immediatly agreed with Sasuke. Everyone but Sakura rolled their eyes
(Yes I mean everyone. In my fic Naruto doesn't have a crush on Sakura he has a crush on Hinata)

Thought when Sakura turned around from Kagome she didn't see Kagome's smirk and was very unliky for not having telepahic powers 'Think again bitch' Kagome thought still smirking. Then Naruto said "Alright if you say so" then he attacked Kakashi, Kakashi dodjed him and pointed a kunai at his neck "I didn't say start yet, But I'm liking you brats already" (Kakashi meant Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke not Kagome) "Alright Start" Kakashi said, Then Kagome,Sasuke and Sakura disappeared and the test began.....

A basic for a ninja is to cancel his presence and hide. Good, they are very well hidden…’ As he looked around, his gaze finally settled on Naruto. Naruto crossed his arms over his chest, put on a big grin and yelled, "Okay! Let’s have a fair fight!"

'That idiot' thought Sasuke, 'Hmph! That Baka! why doesn't he stop acting like a buffoon and act more like my Sasuke-kun!?' Sakura sighed and though 'Yep why won't he just act like 'my' Sasuke-kun? Hmph! Its probably because of that Higurashi-bitch! Cha! If she though I'm gonna let het take Sasuke-kun from me then she's got another thing coming!!!' Sakura thought with narrowed eyes. Then looking back at Naruto and Kakashi.

"Aren't you a little wierd from the rest of your team?" Kakashi asked lazyly.

"What's wierd is your hairstyle!!!" Naruto shouted angryly, Naruto then attaked Kakashi, then suddenly Kakashi pulled out something from his pouch all the genins
(except Kagome) tensed and waited then what he pulled out was ..... a book.

Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped, Naruto fell anime style and Kagome just sighed and shook her head. "Stop acting like Kagome-nee and fight me seriosly!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled pissed off. While Kagome just twitched 'Otouto after this I'll show you just because I like to read doesn't mean that I can't be serious' Kagome thought.

"I'm gonna beat you up!" Naruto yelled rolling his sleaves he attacked Kakashi. Naruto tried very hard on every punch and kick he gave Kakashi but he just dodjed all his attacks not even bothering to look up from his book.

Then Naruto did some hand-seals "THAT'S IT!!!" Naruto yelled as he shouted
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" as alot of Naruto clones appeared Kakashi's eyes widened 'What The!?' Kakashi thought as the Naruto clones attacked him after a few minuted theere were two Narutos were left fighting on who's the real Naruto then the other punched the other and yelled "HA!!! I'M THE REAL NARUTO BELIEVE IT!!!" he yelled then he notice that Kakashi was missing, "Hey where'd he go!?" Naruto suddenly became frantic. Then "Never let an enemy get behind you" Kakashi whispered to him then suddenly he felt two fingers push him and heard "Hidden village of Konoha’s secret taijutsu master art: A Thousand Years of Pain!"

Everyone but Kakashi and Naruto sweatdropped 'Two idiots' thought Sasuke and Sakura while Kagome thought 'A super ass-poke Chichi-ue?...Sometimes I can't believe I'm related to them.' she thougtht as she shook her head.

After what happened Naruto spotted a bell lying on the ground and ran towards it but ended up getting caught and tied to a tree.

Kakashi shook his head and picked up the bell. 'Next Sakura' It wasn't even hard to find her he then used a genjustsu of Sasuke with many shurikens on his body. Sakura then heard Kakashi yell "Sakura behind you!!!" When Sakura looked at `Sasuke` "Sakura help me" `Sasuke` moaned out, Sakura looked with horror. She then gave a horrofied scream and passed out.

Then Kakashi snickered as he apppeared and thought 'Did I go hard on her?' He looked at her and remembered what she said to his daughter a while ago
(when Kagome scoffed and tolled Sakura that she can't beat Kakashi) 'nah!'.

'Now to find Sasuke'
he didn't need to look cause a shuriken was headed for him but he dodjed it. He suddenly appeared infront of Sasuke and said

"Ninja tactics know-how number two, Genjutsu
.....(Too lazy to type) Sakura fell for it so easily."


"I'm not like them" Sasuke said coldy.

"Well lets see if you can get the bell first" Kakashi said still reading . Sasuke then started throwing shurikens at Kakashi. He only evaded them then looked at Sasuke and put back his book in his pouch.

Sasuke then threw a kunai towards the bushes and then something exploded. Kakashi looked at the thousands of shurikens and kunai came flying at him. Kakashi's eye widened when he quickly dodged all of them. Then they had a taijutsu fight. Sasuke appeared behind Kakashi and he raised his fist at Kakashi's head but he dodjed down and the young Uchiha missed. Then Sasuke used his leg to hit him but Kakashi used his arms to block the hit.

Then suddenly Sasuke did a couple of hand-seals and Kakashi's eye widened once more if possible 'A genin like him shouldn't know how to do this justu yet!' He thought alarmed.

While they were fighting Sakura was looking for Sasuke while shouting "Sasuke-kun! Don’t die and leave me! Where are you?!" The Barbie Bitch yelled desperately

When Sasuke finished his hand seals as he lifted his two fingers to his mouth he shouted
"Fire Element: Fireball Jutsu!" He blew a fire ball towards Kakashi. But when the fire died down. Kakashi dissappeared, Seeing this Sasuke stiffened 'Where is he? Up? Left? Right?' then he heared a voice "Below you". Suddenly a hand grabbed his leg from the ground "Earth Element: Suicidal Beheading!" Kakashi yelled. He then turned around thinking 'Last Kagome' while Sasuke was stuck only his head showing.

Meanwhile Sakura was being hysterical looking for Sasuke, But when she found only Sasuke's head she screamed "AHHHH!!! Kakashi-sensei killed Sasuke and chopped his head off!!!" before she fainted again. Sasuke only sweatdropped.

Kakashi heard this and snickered as he started thinking

'Hm... Its Kagome now I have to be extra careful NOT to get her SERIOUSLY mad like last time' thought Kakashi.


~FlashBack~

An eight year old girl could be seen panting while a man with silver hair reading a book. Kakashi looked from his book to his daughter "Come on Kagome is that the best you've got?"
(When their training or serious he calls her Kagome and not musume sma to Kagome only she calls him Kakashi-sensei not chichi-ue)Kagome once agaain punched him with speed that matches Lee without his weights. Kakashi almost got hit.

"Kagome if your not takingme seriously you will die with a real enemy" Now Kakashi was just kidding Kagome in truth he was very impressed he was just tryong to make her give all her best. though Kagome did not know that he was just kidding, Kakashi saw this and immediatly scolded himself once he saw her tears he knew he really did it this time.

Kagome was thinking
'A ... am I ... am I still that weak? ... tha... that they coul .... could kill .... chihi-ue ... otuouto an... and haha-ue?' Kagome thought to herself, She remebered her real family in Tokyo and her family in the Fuedal Era.

Kagome looked at her father with tears in her face then said quietly "Chichi-ue am I still that weak that Naraku can still kill you, Otou and Haha-ue? Am I still that weak that I can't ever protect you guys?", Kakashi's eyes widened in recognition 'Shit! I reminded her of her family!' "Kagome-musume I was just kidding you great you can easily defeat an ANBU by now" He said trying to calm down his daughter.

He then gulped when he saw the anger in her eyes. She then spoke in a deadly calm voice
"Do you think that was funny Kakashi-sensei? Huh? Did you think that it was funny that I thought She can kill you just because I'm weak? Huh!?" She glared at him. Before Kakashi could even answer her she attacked him with deadly speed and got his precious collection of Icha-Icha Paradise and Icha-Icha Violence books, He looked at her in horror as she burned his precious babies, And just like Sakura he fainted screaming.

~End Of Flash Back~


Kakashi was too caught up with what happened in the past he didn't see Kagome kick him from behind 'Shit I almost forgot about the test!' he thought looking at Kagome's emotionless face. "Serious already huh?" He asked , all he got was an attack but this time he blocked at. She suddenly pulled a spiked whip from her bracelet and it suddenly grew. Kakashi's eye widened and knew that means she's serious (She never used her weapons when Kakashi always see her training only Naruto has seen her use her weapons).

She suddenly threw it and yelled "Mikyotsu!!" Kakashi dodjed the boomerang and watched as it cut through the trees 'SHIT! SHE'S ALREADY SERIOUS!' Kagome caught it again but when she was going to throw it again .... the bell rang "Shit I forgot the time" Kagome mumbled she sighed and helped Kakashi up.

When Kakashi,Sasuke,Kagome and Sakura reached the stump they saw Naruto trying eating all of the bentos.

Then Naruto got tied to the stump struggling while Sakura and Sasuke were sitting beside of him while Kagome was just leaning against a tree arms crossed, eyes closed.

"The results of the training is ..... none of you should go back to the academy" This sentence caused Naruto and Sakura to cheer and Sasuke looking smug while Kagome was stiff she knew there was more to this.

"Yeah you four.... SHOULD QUIT BEING NINJAS!" Kakashi said angrily. Everyone
(but Kagome) froze at his words. Sasuke then charged at Kakashi and ended up with his foot on his head.

"Do you guys think being a ninja is easy?Huh? What were you thinking breaking up into groups and attacking me like that?" Kakashi asked, his voice angry.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked confused.

"He means that the point of this all is team work" Everyone stopped and looked at Kagome as she pushed off of the tree and looked at Kakashi.


"Thats right, instead of attacking me as a team you all attacked me one by one. Sakura, you cared about Sasuke more than anyone on the team, Even if you did not see Sasuke, you saw Naruto just infront of you, you could have helped him, Naruto, You just attacked me recklessly, Sasuke, you thought that your other team mates would only burden you so you acted on your own, And lastly Kagome yo-"

Kakashi didn't finish his sentence because he was interrupted "Well Kakashi-sensei they did not even acted as a team, So what even made you think that they will even listen to me? So there was nothing that I could have really done" Kagome reasoned.

(Anyway you know how it goes Kakashi says some stuff on team work, about the Hokages and Kakashi tells them that their not allowed to feed Naruto)

Sakura then started passing the bentos to Kagome and Sasuke then Sakura looked at Naruto and said smugly "Kakashi-sensei said that your not allowed to eat". Sakura and Sasuke then started eating while Kagome looked from them to Naruto.

Suddenly Kagome took out a kunai , she cut the ropes and gave Naruto her lunch.

"Kagome! What the hell do you think your doing!? Your gonna fail us! I knew you were a bitch! See you don't even care that we dont pa-" Sakura's screeching was cut of with Kagome's glare and ice cold voice
(though Sasuke was also glaring at Sakura for calling Kagome a bitch.) "Shut your mouth you freaking hell's bitch, How would you like it if your the one tied up here" Kagome stated then she looked at Naruto and put a finger on his lips to silence him when she saw him about to protest she then said "Naruto you are my team mate and especialluy you are my ototou. I will not follow chichi-ue just because he is going to be mad. And Naruto don't you dare say that your not important to me (Naruto was gonna say "But why are you doing this I'm only a blod-thirsty demon and I'm worthless"... Hehe Kagz know Naruto too much don't ya think?) you are my otouto and your more important to me than some stupid test" (Yes Kagome knows that Kakashi is watching but she's acting like she doesn't know)

Sasuke then tossed Naruto half of his lunch Sakura gasped "Sasuke-kun just ignore that bitch Kagome! She only wants to fail us so sh-" Sakura was cut of with the glares of Kagome and Sasuke. "Ne...Nee-chan, S...Sa....Sasuke-teme" (yeah even if Naruto gave him his lunch he's still calling him Sasuke-teme) Sasuke just grunted while Kagome then went infront of her team mates, She took a deep breath and asked

"So chichi-ue do we pass?" She asked quietly while she was saying this Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura just gave her wierd looks but she paid no mind to them then suddenly there was poof and said "You guys!-" Kakashi suddenly popped out of no where and scared the shit out of Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke didn't show anything but he was alarmed
(well with Naruto because he was so surprised he dropped the bentos and started anime crying) "-PASSED!" Kakashi anounced happily.

(Well you know the drill Kakashi explaines about the team work, how they passed, then he anounced for a spar in my fic Sakura did not pass and she did not cancel out Kakashi's gengutsu on her and she also didn't pass on her ninjutsu test. For Naruto he passed Ninjustsu, passed Genjutsu and failed Taijutsu for Sasuke he passed everything, anyway lets just skip until we het to Kagome's spar k? And yes I'm too lazy to type the rest) (OH! yeah I just remembered when Kagome moved out of Kakashi and Anko's apartment she started training herself so they are not sure on how she fights now)

"At last Kagome, Taijutsu" As soon as he said those words Kagome then went to a speed that would have put Lee and Guy to shame. She suddenly kept n repeating punch,kick,dodj,jump and more, then she started an attack (only with her real strength) punched the ground where Kakashi was fortunately for Kakashi he dodjed in time and all of team seven minus Kagome were shocked when they saw a really large hole when she punched teams seven's eyes minus Kagome and Sakura who had no care for Kagome, widened visibly '*Gulp* Good thing I dodjed it in time...and that was a real strength punch' as well as Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened while Sakura was just glaring at Kagome for getting all of the attention and she just kept quiet while talking to inner Sakura (I know I just copied that idea from Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho). All poor Kakashi could do was dodje all her attacks (No Kakashi is not weak he was just surprised and is holding back so don't worry Kakashi fans) Finally after 1 minute she finally hit him on his arm.

"Whoah! whoah alright you pass, now gengutsu" Kakashi said rubbing his arm. Before Kakashi even got to cast a gengutsu on Kagome he was in a gengutsu himself!!! , then suddenly he heard a pop and saw a flying orange book and he saw it was his favorite book: Icha Icha Paradise

It suddenly flew away and he started chasing it but immediatly stopped in horror when he saw that there was large bonfire in the middle of the room he ran in and his precious book suddenly burned to ashes.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!" Kakashi screamed succesfully scaring all of Konoha except Kagome and Anko
(who was laughing hysterically now at her apartment)

When Kakashi finally got out of the gengutsu he suddenly remembered that he could have easily got out of it he mentally hit himself on the head.

"Al......Alright Ninjustsu" Kagome suddenly created hand-seals that were not very common with either Kakashi or the other genins then she shouted
"Earth Element: Nature's Vengance!" as soon as she punched the ground Kakashi suddenly shook and then suddenly vines trapped him. Kakashi then used The Uchiha's famous "Fire Element: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Then Kagome started making more hand-seals. She shifted her left foot forward and her right foot backward as she raised her hands in the air "Taisho Style: Lighting Dragon's Strike!" Lighting Blue dragons suddenly went toward Kakashi (No she is not trying to kill him...when Kagome's sparring she's just....serious) Kakashi immediatly made more hand-seals "Earth Element: Plants Barrier!" (Kagome taught him that technique) as Mud and Grass made a barrier for him.

He was so concentrated on the barrier he didn't see Kagome behind him. He only realized it when he felt the cold steel of the kunai near his neck "I pass, am I right Chichi-ue?" Kagome whispered to him. Kakashi nodded and sighed in releif as Kagome took the kunai away from him as she put it back in her pouch.

Kagome's hands then started glowing purple as she touched Kakashi's forehead. Sasuke and Sakura were amazed when Kakashi's wounds/scratched dissappeared. As Naruto just grinned at his sister and Kakashi just nodded his thanks.

"Alright team I'll see you here again tomorrow Ja!" Kakashi then poofed again to who knows where. While Kagome just went to her house and this left Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura with their thoughts.
(Lets what they're thinking shall we?)

Sasuke- Amazing...those jutsus...they were incredible...Maybe I could use those to defeat Itachi

Naruto- Wow! That was so COOL! I wonder if nee-chan will teach me that! If yes then I'll easily become Hokage!

Sakura- CHA! Kakashi-sensei probably let her pass because he is her daughter!! Because No ONE but ME and Sasuke-kun can defeat someone like that! CHA! You bitch if you think Sasuke-kun's gonna like you because of that then THINK AGAIN CHA!!!

___________________________________________________________ ___________________

Well That's The Chapter For Today!!! Now No Reviews, No Updates!!!