InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 8 - Nightly Visitors ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8- Nightly Visitors
Amadala sighed as she relaxed in the bed. Suikotsu had told her to take it easy for the night but it was pretty boring being stuck to bed rest for the night. Amadala yawned as she heard a knock at the door. Bankotsu looked at the door and said, “Come on in!” Two servants came in the room with 2 plates of food on trays. “Here is supper for ye both….enjoy!” One of the servants said as they walked out of the room. Amadala set up as Bankotsu brought her tray to her. She was amazed at how much food was on the tray. She seen fish with veggies and rice, 2 sweet rolls, a cup of broth, and hot tea to drink. She also seen a sweet bread type of dessert but she thought about just giving it to Bankotsu. “Wow…..there is so much food here….” Amadala said in disbelief as she sipped on the broth slowly. Bankotsu was eating one of his sweet rolls and said,” Yeah, I cannot believe how good that this meal is….but your food is good as well…” Amadala said,” I am not offended in any way….”
“Oh that reminds me…a servant came into room and wanted to wash your clothes..I told her that when you got up and got your nightgown on, then I would send the clothes down. “Well, at least my armor and shoes are off…so all I have to do is take my clothes off….” Amadala said as she finished the broth and started on the main course. Just then, they heard a knock on the door. “Ban-san? Is Amadala awake?” Jakotsu said as him and the rest of the guys came in. Bankotsu nodded and said,” You are not getting any of her dinner if that is what you are wanting…” “Shut up…besides, we have something for her…” Mukotsu said as he walked over to Amadala and handed her a whole bunch of flowers. “Me, Kyoukotsu, Ginkotsu, and Jakotsu got these for you and made them into a flower arrangement….” “Oh guys…that is so sweet! Thank you!!!” Amadala said as she smelled the flowers. “Here is a pitcher of water to put them in..” Suikotsu said as he handed her the pitcher. She took the flowers and placed them in there. “Where did you get them? Don't tell me that you went outside in the rain to get these flowers.” Bankotsu said as he looked at the flowers. “No…..the nice old lady had a garden in one of the rooms and she lets us get some flowers from there when we told her who they were for.” Jakotsu said.
Amadala smiled and finished eating her main dish. She looked at the guys and said,” I am sorry for scaring you guys like that..I did not mean for any of that to happen..” “Its okay..things happen..we are just glad that you are safe…” Renkotsu said while grinning. Amadala smiled and said,” Thank guys..any one want my sweet rolls?” Jakotsu took them from Amadala and ran out the door. “HEY!!!!” “Jakotsu!!” “Come back here!!” All of the men except Suikotsu took off after Jakotsu. “I just hope that they don't get us booted out of here..” Suikotsu said as he yawned. Amadala smiled and sipped her tea. “Don't have your appetite tonight?” Bankotsu said as he helped himself to his main course. Amadala shook her head. “My appetite is not good tonight..” Bankotsu nodded and said,” At least you ate something. Your appetite will probably be back by tomorrow….” Suikotsu said,” It is probably b/c of what your body went through out there….like Oo-Aniki said….it should be back by tomorrow.” Amadala nodded and yawned. “ I want my nightclothes now……” Bankotsu gave her night clothes and brought a wall for her to change behind. Suikotsu and him turned around as she was undressing and get dressed. “Ok guys its alright now….” Bankotsu took the wall and place it back where it was supposed to be. “Suikotsu…take these down to laundry and tell them that these are the lady's….” “Right Big Brother..” Suikotsu took the clothes and headed down the hallway toward the laundry room.
“Do you want my dessert Ban-san? I mean, I cannot eat it but you may have it..” “Sure Ama-chan…” Bankotsu took Amadala's dessert and began eating on it. Amadala smiled and said,” I like it here. It is nice….I like the rain beating on the roof…” Bankotsu looked up from his dessert and smiled. “I like it too……hmm….I wonder where the guys are at?” “Do you think that they caught Jakotsu?” “I am not sure but we will probably find out soon enough…” Just then, they heard a girly type scream. Bankotsu and Amadala looked at each other and said,” Jakotsu.” Just then, Mukotsu came running in. “I…got..it….” Mukotsu said as he tried to catch his breath. “Did you get a sweet roll?” “Yes and I need to eat it before the other guys get me.” Mukotsu quickly ate the sweet roll and swallowed it. Just then all of the other guys came running in. “GIVE US BACK THE SWEET ROLL MUKOTSU!!!!” Ginkotsu shouted. “TOO LATE!! I ATE IT!!!” “WHAT!?!?!?!?” Jakotsu screamed. The guys went for Mukotsu but Bankotsu stepped in their way. “SILENCE!!! Amadala is not feeling well tonight and this is the last thing that she needs to hear!!!!” Jakotsu sulked but eventually said,” Ok, we will split the last one then.” All of the other guys nodded sadly in agreement. Jakotsu walked out of the room and said,” Let's give the two lovebirds some time to themselves.” The other guys walked out of the room. “Good night guys!” Amadala said as they walked out of the room.
Bankotsu sighed as he finished the dessert and placed it on Amadala's tray. He then took the tray and placed it next to his close to the door so that the servants could get them. Bankotsu walked over to the bed and sat down on the bed next to Amadala. “How do you feel now?” Bankotsu asked as he played with her hair. Amadala sighed. “I am better but still not feeling well….” “Do you need Suikotsu to come in and put some more antibiotic on your cut?” “No…besides, he went to take a bath…I don't want to bother him anymore tonight…” Amadala said while she yawned. Bankotsu grinned. “Getting a little sleepy?” Amadala nodded. “Yes…….I think that I am going to go to sleep..” Amadala snuggled under the sheets. “Good night Bankotsu…” “Good night my angel…” Bankotsu kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. He looked outside and sighed. It was still raining. Bankotsu walked outside on the porch and as he did, he bumped into Suikotsu who had just come from the hot spring. “Oh Aniki…..you alright?” “Yeah I guess……..” Bankotsu turned to look back at the rain. Suikotsu walked right up next to him. “So…..has Amadala gone to bed?” “Yeah…..she is asleep…” Bankotsu sighed and said,” You know Suikotsu, I think that Amadala is my perfect mate….” “Oh? How is that Aniki?” “Well…she is smart, funny, warm, kind, and..think about it…she offered her help to a former cold blooded murderer…” Bankotsu said as he smiled a bit at what he had just said.
Suikotsu looked at Bankotsu and then turned his head back to the rain. “Yeah, you are right Aniki…ans not only that…..she is actually helping us and befriending us as well…no one has ever done that before….” Bankotsu nodded and said,” You know I have been thinking about asking her to marry me…kinda foolish isn't it?” “No….I don't think so…if you think that this is the right girl for you Aniki…go ahead…I will back you up…” Bankotsu smiled and said,” Thanks Suikotsu…” Suikotsu smiled and said,” No problem….you are my brother after all…” As they continued to sit outside and listen to the rain, Bankotsu thought about his love and how he was going to ask her the question.
The next morning, the sky had cleared, making way for the warm sunshine to glow through the windows of the house. Bankostu stirred a bit and turned over to see Amadala looking at him. “Hi….” Bankotsu said while yawning. “Morning…..” Amadala sat as she sat up and stretched. “How do you feel?” “I feel a lot better thanks to Mukotsu's antibiotic……” Amadala said as she got up out of bed. Amadala took out her washing things and said,” Did the servants bring back our clothes?” Bankotsu nodded. “Yes maam…they are over there….” Bankotsu pointed next to Midnight. Amadala walked over to where her stick was at and grabbed her clothes. “I am going to wash up before breakfast….I will be back soon…” Amadala walked to the hot spring and took her nightgown of. She stepped into the water and began washing off. She let her hair out of its braid and was washing it when she heard a sound coming from behind her. She gasped and turned around. “Easy child…its just me…I am glad to see that you are feeling better…” Amadala sighed in relief. It was just the lady of the house who gave them there rooms for free. Shire stepped closer to the young woman. “Are you now traveling with the band of seven?” Amadala nodded. “Well…it seems that young leader Bankotsu has took a liking to you….” Shire said as she sat down next to the hot spring.
Amadala said,” And the young woman has taken a liking to the young leader.” Shire chuckled at the remark and said,” You two do make a cute couple…..” Amadala said,” Well, I love him with all of my heart and I know that he loves me.” Shire nodded and said,” I just hope that Nuruku does not turned them bad again……they are doing well being good.” Amadala gasped at that thought. “No!!! He cannot have them!!! I won't let him!!” Amadala said while her hands were shaky. Shire said,” Calm down child…I know that you won't let him have them…….that is the kind of heart that you have…” Amadala smiled and got out of the hot spring. She put her clothes on and told Shire,” Thank you Lady Shire…….I enjoyed this talk…” Shire nodded and said,” Tell those men of yours that breakfast is ready in the dining hall if they want something…” Amadala nodded and walked down to her room. She walked into the room to see Bankotsu finishing up packing. “Lady Shire said that breakfast is ready in the dining hall….” Amadala said as she gathered up her things and packed them. “Hmmm….we are eating in the dining hall? That is very special….we usually are not offered the dining hall for breakfast..” Bankotsu said as him and Amadala closed their door and walked to the dining hall. As they walked to the hall, Bankotsu banged on each of the other guys' doors. “GET A MOVE ON!!! BREAKFAST IN THE DINING HALL!!!” Suikotsu walked out of the room. “Geeze big brother….you could have done that more quieter…” Suikotsu joined Amadala and Bankotsu in walking to the dining hall. When the three got there, they were amazed at the food at the table. “Gracious…Lady Shire knows how to treat guests!” Bankotsu said as he took a cinnamon roll and began eating on it. Amadala nodded as she ate her oatmeal rice with blueberries. The other guys came from their rooms into the hall to see Bankotsu, Amadala, and Suikotsu eating. “Is it good you guys?” Renkotsu asked as he sat down.
Suikotsu nodded and said,” It is…..try the guiksi (fried apples and cherries).” Kyoukotsu took some of the guiksi and put it in his mouth. “That is delicious!!” Jakotsu took some of the cinnamon rolls and stuck them in his pocket. “Jakotsu! That's not nice!!” Mukotsu said as he munched on an apple. “HEY!! I am saving these babies for later!!! We may need them!!” Jakotsu mumbled with food in his mouth. “GESH!!! Don't talk with your mouth full….” Ginkotsu said as he ate. Amadala sighed and continued eating. As she did, she looked at the band of seven. “I won't let Nuruku have them…I just won't! He can take me but not them!!!” Amadala thought to herself as she ate. Mukotsu looked at Amadala and said,” Something wrong Ama-chan?” Amadala shook her head and said,” No, I was just thinking, that's all…..Hey….we need to do some training..” “Why? We are good enough as it is…” Kyoukotsu said as he ate his apple. Amadala said,” I know but I still need some practice and besides…..we need to beat Nuruku….” Bankotsu nodded and said,” Amadala is right you guys….we need to train…we must beat Nuruku for the sake of the feudal era!!”