InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 9 - An Innocent Girl and A Captured Girl ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9 - An Innocent Girl and A Captured Girl
 
Amadala nodded at Bankotsu's remark and finished up eating. When the other ones finished eating, Shire came into the dining hall. “So, you all are leaving now?” Bankotsu nodded and said,” I am sorry that we have to eat and run but we really need to get going and find Nuruku.” Shire nodded and said,” You all make good house guests and if you need a place to stay for the night, you know where to find this place at.” Jakotsu walked up to Shire and hugged her. “THANK YOU!!!!! WE WILL!!!” Shire released herself from Jakotsu's grip and said,” You are welcome Jakotsu. Well, I better let you go and get your things. You are already burning daylight as it is.” Suikotsu got up and said,” Thank you maam and you take care.” Suikotsu walked out of the room with the rest of the group down to their rooms. Amadala and Bankotsu walked into their room and gasped.
Their room was ransacked!!! Amadala looked at her stuff and said,” Funny…they did not take Midnight…” Bankotsu said,” Or Banryou…..what else could they have been looking for?” Amadala thought for a minute and gasped. She took the jewel that she found in the hot spring out and said,” They must have wanted this……” “It had to have been Nuruku……it had to be!!!” “But Ban-san….wouldn't me or Mukotsu felt the evil aura around here?” Amadala said as she placed the jewel back in her pocket. “Do you think that the person who did this is…not….demonic??” Bankotsu said as he placed his things in his bag and grabbed Banryou. “Might not be…might be …Human….” Amadala said as she put her stuff in her bag and grabbed it and Midnight. Bankotsu said,” Which means…something…or…someone is following us…” “But who? It cannot be one of us…” Amadala said as they walked out of the room and closed the door. “It could have been anyone….even one of the servants that came in our room last night…” “Think Bankotsu…anything strange happen last night while you were in the room?” Amadala said as they walked down the hall.
“Well…I do remember…a young woman..almost too young….come in our room and wanting our clothes. As she gathered the clothes, it was almost like she was taking the time to go through each piece of clothing…..she also looked around the room as if looking for something…” Bankotsu said. “What was the young woman's name?” “She did not say but we do need to warn Shire if it is one of her servants…” Bankotsu and Amadala met up with the rest of the group. “What took you guys so long?” Renkotsu said as they walked to the front. “Well someone broke into our room and we had to gather our things together again..” Amadala said. “Who?????” Kyoukostu said as he was ducking under each beam. “We believe that the young woman who came to get our clothes last night is the most suspicious one…..” Bankotsu said. “We means if it is her then we need to warn Shire before its too late…” Amadala said. They walked to Shire who was at the front. “What can I do for you guys before you leave?” Shire said. “Well Shire…..we believe that one of your servants works for Nuruku…….tell us..who is the young woman who came to get our clothes last night?” Suikotsu said. “Well her name is Ayana….she is just a child but the strange thing is….she is a quiet child…...I mean, she was never quiet before…just up to 3 days ago when she went to Hope's Valley to gather blueberries and she came back a mime….” Shire said, “Everyone has been worried about her since….” “Where is this Ayana at?” Ginkotsu said. “Well she left this morning and has not been back since……” Shire said.
Amadala gasped and said,” We must find her! She could be in trouble you guys.” Everyone nodded and Bankotsu told Shire,” We will find her and bring her back…” Shire sighed and said,” Thank you so much……….I do worry about her……she trusts everyone and she does not know the difference between good and bad…” Amadala nodded and said,” We will bring her back safe…” Everyone left the residence with worry on them. “So if Ayana went to Hope's valley 3 days ago then she could have met Nuruku and Nuruku could have control over her even as we speak…..” Renkotsu said. Amadala nodded silently and said,” Hey Jakotsu, think fast.” Amadala took Midnight and threw her stick at him. Jakotsu took his sword out and stopped her attack. “Nice try girl…….but I know all of the tricks…” “We need to practice…..” Bankotsu said as he put his stuff on the ground and they walked to an open field. He took out Banryou and started swinging it. He aimed it at Renkotsu who took his canon out and started shooting. Bankotsu dodged each of the attacks and swung his sword to stop the last attack. Mukotsu took his poisons and let it out at Kyoukotsu. Kyoukotsu took his arms and stopped the poison and then he swung at Suikotsu. Suikotsu took his claws and jumped and aimed at Amadala and Bankotsu. Amadala and Bankotsu nodded at each other and they done a double attack at Suikotsu. Suikotsu missed the attack and attacked again.
This training went on for a good 2 hours or so until Bankotsu said,” Alright, that's enough training! I think that we all are ready to go.” Bankotsu grabbed Banryou and said,” We need to get going to Hope's Valley, we are almost there. Just another couple of miles or so.” The others nodded and gathered their things. As Amadala reached down to pick up Midnight, something caught her eye. She turned her head to see Ayana standing in a stretch of forest looking at her. Amadala gasped and looked up at her. “Ay..Ayana?!?!?!? Is that you?” Ayana nodded and said,” Come.” Amadala looked at the band of seven and said,” I can't. You cannot be trusted enough to follow. Come with us back to your home. Your family is worried about you.” Ayana shook her head and said,” I can't. I have no family. Nuruku is my family and has always been.” “Nuruku must have erased her memory.” Amadala thought to herself. Ayana came closer and said,” You have the jewel and we must have it.” Amadala said,” You cannot have it!!! Nuruku can't either!” “Then prepare to die and suffer…” Ayana took out her weapon which was a sword with spikes all over it. “AMADALA!! Back away!!!” Bankotsu screamed. Amadala stood there in fear as Ayana shot lightning and fire in the ground causing an explosion. “Ama! You alright???” Jakotsu screamed. “AMADALA!! NO!!!” Bankotsu said as he rushed to where he thought she was at. Just then, someone came out of the smoke.
It was Renkotsu. At the last minute, he grabbed Amadala and pulled her to safety. “Thank goodness!” Suikotsu said as he helped Renkotsu pull Amadala to the safety of the group. “I am okay guys….really…” Amadala said while smiling. “You all must die!!” Ayana screamed as she went for the entire group. “EVERYONE, RUN!!!!” Bankotsu screamed as everyone scattered. They hid in different places. Amadala crawled around in the bushes until she bumped into someone. “Don't kill me!!” Amadala cried. “Ama?” “Renkotsu?” Amadala sighed in relief. She just bumped into Renkotsu. “Renkotsu what do we do now? We cannot kill Ayana but we cannot let her have the Diamond of the Heart.” Renkotsu thought to himself for a little while and said,” I have no clue. We will just have to outsmart her.”
“But how?” Renkotsu looked around and said,” I have got an idea. Follow me.” Renkotsu crawled on his hands and knees followed by Amadala. They both crawled to Bankotsu who was in another bush along with Suikotsu. “Bankotsu, what we have a plan on how to get Ayana without killing her…” Amadala said as they reached Bankotsu and Suikotsu. “Really, how?” “Well it is simple….first we need someone to distract her…..” Renkotsu said. “Hey! I can do that!!” Jakotsu whispered as he came toward the group. Jakotsu jumped out of the bush and said,” HEY AYANA!!! OVER HERE!!!” Ayana turned around and said,” So, you decided to show your ugly mug. Bad decision!! Prepare to die!!!” As Ayana was chasing Jakotsu around, Amadala said,” Okay, now we just need some rope.” Amadala turned around to see Ginkotsu. “Ginkotsu!!! Wrap your cords around Ayana!” Ginkotsu nodded and aimed his cords at Ayana. He got her at the first shot. “YOU GOT HER!!!” Kyoukotsu shouted as they came out of hiding. Amadala went toward Ayana. “STAY AWAY FROM ME WICCAN!!!!!!” Ayana screamed. Amadala took out some beads from her pocket. “What are those Ama?” Renkotsu asked. “They are my mother's healing beads….they heal things…I am going to try it on Ayana and see if it works.” Before Amadala could use the beads, Ayana escaped. “NO!!!!” Amadala screamed. Ayana laughed evily and said,” Oh yes….” She grabbed Amadala. “HELP!!!” “Ama!!” Bankotsu said as he ran after her. “Oh no you don't …she is coming with me….” Ayana said as she called some demons out. “That should keep you guys busy for a while…as for this girl……Nuruku will want to see her….” Ayana disappeared along with Amadala.
“Ama-chan!!!!!” Suikotsu said as they began fighting the demons. About 1 or so later, all of the demons were gone. Bankotsu looked sad and went over and picked up Amadala's beads. “No….she can't be gone…she can't….” Bankotsu started weeping softly. The other guys looked at each other and finally Jakotsu went over to Bankotsu and comforted him. “Big brother…we will get her back…I don't know how but we will get her back…” “But we don't even know where to look for Ayana and Nuruku….” Mukotsu said. “What about Hope's Valley?” Suikotsu said. Bankotsu wiped his eyes and said,” Okay men…we are going to Hope's valley…Amadala needs us…..I promise one thing….we will get her back……” The men nodded as Bankotsu shouted, `MOVE OUT!!!”