InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 10 - Doomed ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10 - Doomed
Ayana returned to Hope's valley with Amadala. “LET ME GO!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?!?!??!?!” Amadala as she struggled in Ayana's grasp. “We want that diamond that you know the location of…” Amadala quickly looked to see Nuruku standing behind them. “What do you want with it?” “Well my dear…that jewel is the only way to summon the priestess of life…without it…it is useless….” Amadala looked at Nuruku and said,” You cannot have it!!!!” Nuruku smirked and said,” My my…we have an attitude don't we? Well, we will see if we can change your mind….until you decide to cooperate, make yourself comfortable……” Nuruku summoned a cage that surrounded Amadala. Amadala tried to open the cage but she was electrocuted. “See my darling…..that cage will electrocute you each time you try to escape and unless you tell us where the jewel is….you will be staying here for a while..” “I will never tell you……” Amadala said as she sat on the ground. “Fine then…..we will be back in a while and see if you change your mind until then…get comfortable..” Nuruku and Ayana disappeared. “Oh Bankotsu..where are you?” Amadala said softly.
MEANWHILE…..
“I hope that Amadala is alright….” Mukotsu said as the band of seven continued walking toward Hope's Valley. “She will be Mukotsu…Amadala is a tough woman..she won't give up so easily….” Kyoukotsu said. “But why did they take Amadala in the first place? Why not one of us?” Suikotsu asked. Bankotsu and Jakotsu thought for a moment and gasped and said together, `THE JEWEL!!!” “What?” “The jewel….Amadala still has the diamond of the heart…what if Nuruku wants the diamond b/c it can help them with finding the priestess of life?” Bankotsu said. “If they do then Amadala could be in big time trouble….” Renkotsu said. “We need to find her and fast!!!” Kyoukotsu said. Just then, they saw a group of people coming up the path. Bankotsu sighed when he seen that it was Inuyasha and the gang. “Hey Bankotsu!! Where's Amadala?” Miroku asked. “She probably ran away from them….” Inuyasha muttered. “SIT BOY!!!!” Kagome shouted. Inuyasha fell to the ground in a heap. “He had that one coming…” Shippo said as he hopped on Kilala's back. “Where is Amadala?” Sango said, “Surely she did not leave you guys…” Bankotsu shook his head sadly and said, “Amadala has been captured by Nuruku and they are trying to get her to hand over a jewel that may destroy our world….” The group gasped and Miroku said, “Are you guys going to go after her?” The band of seven nodded and Suikotsu said,” We are going to get her back and save everyone.” “Can we come with you? You will need all the help that you can get with Nuruku…” Kagome said as she watched Inuyasha get up from the ground. “WHAT!?!??! NO WAY KAGOME!!!! I AM NOT TRAVELING WITH THEM!!” Inuyasha shouted as he pointed at the band of seven.
“SIT!!! SIT!! SIT!!!” Inuyasha fell on the ground in a huge heap three times. “We will be glad for you guys to come along….” Bankotsu said. Kagome smiled and said,” Let's go save your girl….” Bankotsu nodded and said,” Let's go..” Everyone took off for Hope's Valley.
MEANWHILE….
“How can I get that girl to talk?” Nuruku said as he was pacing back and forth. “ I don't know sir…” Ayana said as she stood there. “What is that girl's weakness? What does she love the most?” Then it struck Nuruku. “Its that leader of the band of seven…she loves him more than anything….if we can use him then she might talk to us….” Nuruku chuckled at his evil thought. “What shall I do now sir?” Ayana asked. “We will wait for him….he will come and save his love………” Nuruku smirked at the thought of having the power of the jewel in his hands.
Amadala looked around and thought to herself,” I wish Bankotsu and the rest of the gang was here.” Amadala sighed and looked at the stars. “Bankotsu and I love the stars more than anything.” Amadala looked around and thought to herself,” I don't even have Midnight or my pokemon with me. Midnight is with the group and my pokemon, I left them in my time.” She walked up the cage and tried to touch the cage again and she was electrocuted. “Shoot!!! Nuruku is right! I am trapped!!!!” Amadala sat back down on the ground, mad as could be. Tears started running down here eyes. “Bankotsu…I hope you guys get here soon.”
MEANWHILE………………….
Bankotsu looked and said,” Look, there is Hope's Valley.” Everyone looked up to see the valley. It was not really a valley, just a meadow with some mountains around it. Renkotsu looked around. “Something is amiss here….I can feel it….” Mukotsu looked and said, “ I agree with Renkotsu. Something is not right here.” Just then Ayana appeared in from the two groups. “Who are you?” Kagome asked. “She is Ayana..she is being brainwashed by Nuruku……What do you want???!?!?!?!” Suikotsu asked. Ayana chuckled evily. “Well well well…we have been expecting all of you…we knew that you would not leave that girl in our hands…” “WHERE IS SHE!??!?! TELL ME!!!” Bankotsu asked. Ayana smirked. “She is in good hands right now…..she is not talking but soon….she will change here mind…” Bankotsu clinched his fists. “She better be ok or else…you are going to face my wrath!!!” Ayana smiled and took something out of her pocket. She gave it to Bankotsu. Bankotsu looked at it and gasped. It was the ribbon from Amadala's hair. “There is your proof that she is alright…. Now…..prepare to die!!!!” Ayana took out her weapon and aimed it at the group. Everyone ducked out of her way and suddenly, she set her eyes on Kagome. “Well….I know who you are…you are Kikyo's reincarnation….you will die first!!!”
“What!?!??! Kagome, no!!” Inuyasha grabbed his tetsaiga and was about to say Wind Scar when Miroku held him back. “Inuyasha don't kill her…….Kagome, try one of your sacred arrows on her!” Kagome nodded and reached for her arrow. But before she could strike, some threw the arrow out of her hand. “Who did that?!?!?” Kagome shouted. A figure came out of the woods. The man that came out looked like he was part human and part demon. He was probably 7 ft. tall the group guessed and he looked more like a monster than half-demon. “What are you? Who are you?” Kyoukotsu asked. The figure chuckled. “My name is Akina……or Aki for short. I was created from the ground by Nuruku…he sent me to help Ayana…..” Ayana smiled an evil smile and said,” Hurray….reinforcements…just in time…” Aki nodded and took out his weapon which looked like two swords except these swords glowed a fire red. “I don't like the look of this….” Sango said. Kilala grew to her full size and growled. Aki grinned and said,” I think that Nuruku wants to see a certain person….” Ayana nodded and grabbed Bankotsu while he was not looking. They both disappeared.
“Oh no!! Aniki!!!” Jakotsu shouted. “First Amadala….now Bankotsu…what do you think Nuruku is up to?” Ginkotsu asked. “I have no clue…but I have a feeling that we are going to find out soon….REALLY soon…”Renkotsu said. “Well, I guess that we should go into Hope's valley and my best guess, start in the mountains and look….he cannot be to far ahead of us…” Miroku said. “We could split up and see what we find….” Sango suggested. “That's a good idea Sango…..me, Inuyasha, and Shippo will take the north end, Miroku, Kilala, and Sango can take the south, Ginkotsu, Renkotsu, and Mukotsu can take the east, and Jakotsu, Suikotsu and Kyoukotsu can take the rest.” Kagome suggested. “Ok then…if we find something, signal the rest ok?” Ginkotsu said. Everyone nodded. “Let's go then! Bankotsu and Amadala need us!!” Jakotsu said as everyone split up to look around.
MEANWHILE….
Ayana and Aki returned with Bankotsu in their klutches. “LET ME GO!!!!!” Bankotsu said as he was finally released from their grasp. “Finally at long last…I meet the leader of the band of seven…” Nuruku said as he stepped out of the shadows. “NURUKU!!! WHERE IS AMADALA!?!?!” “Don't worry…you will see her soon enough…now, concentrate on me…” Just then, there was a scream that shattered the peace of Hope's Valley.
Shippo shuddered at the scream. “What---what was that?!?!?!” “I don't know but it did not sound too well……” Inuyasha said as he sniffed around. Suddenly, he picked up Bankotsu's scent. “THAT WAY!!!” Inuyasha said as he pointed to a nearby cave. “Let me flag down the others…” Kagome took out an arrow and attached a firework to it. She shot it into the air.
“Look…a flame…….Inuyasha's group must have found something! Let's go!!” Renkotsu said as they took off for the flame. Everyone met up. “What did you guys find?” Ginkotsu asked. “Inuyasha picked up Bankotsu's scent and it is coming from that cave….” Kagome said as she pointed to a cave. Suddenly, a flash of light came toward the group. Everyone ducked out of the way. Bankotsu appeared in front of them. “Bankotsu, thank goodness you are alright …how did..hey, are you listening Ban-san?” Jakotsu tried to get Bankotsu's attention but then he realized something. He took a step back. “Guys…I think that Nuruku has control of Bankotsu now…” “Oh no..this is bad…this is REALLY bad…..” Suikotsu said as he looked at Bankotsu. Bankotsu looked like he was out of it and his eyes had lost their glow to them. Bankotsu took his Banryou and tried to swing it at them. Everyone got out of his way. Nuruku chuckled evily. “Its no use to help him……he is on our side now….he has no control of his feelings now and soon, the diamond of the heart will be mine.”
Nuruku laughed and said,” Now, you all are my prisoners and you will suffer, I promise you that.” The gang looked at each other in dread. It seemed that now the hopes of saving the world was gone.