InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 11 - The Priestess of Life ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11 - The Priestess of Life
Nuruku brought the whole group of travels back to the cave where Amadala was being kept. Amadala was surprised to see that Nuruku caught everyone….everyone except for one person……”Where is Bankotsu!??!?!” Amadala thought to herself. “Did he escape? Will he come and save us?” Nuruku brought a cage down on the group. Then he turned to Amadala and said,” I will be back to deal with you later.” Then he disappeared into the darkness of the cave.
Amadala turned to the group and said,” What happened? Where's Bankotsu?” The whole group looked at her sadly and she knew in her heart that that was not good. “What happened to him!?!?!??! Did he get killed?!?! Tell me!!!” “We are sorry Amadala but…….Nuruku has control of Bankotsu now.” Suikotsu said with fear in his voice. Amadala looked down at the ground sadly and then she looked back up. “Maybe…Maybe….I should give Nuruku the jewel….” Jakotsu looked at her in shock. “NO AMADALA!! If you give Nuruku the jewel, then our whole world is doomed!!!”
Amadala said,” I know but maybe Nuruku would then let Bankotsu go.” “No Ama….if he is just like Naraku then he will keep him…Oh by the way…we saved this….” Renkotsu picked up Midnight. “MIDNIGHT!!! My stick is safe…” Amadala said with happiness. Miroku looked at Midnight and then looked at the cage. “What do you have in mind Miroku? I know that you are up to something.” Sango said as she watched him get up from the ground and looked at the cage. “I just thought of something…what if……nah…it would never work….” “What are you thinking Miroku?” Shippo asked as he sat on Jakotsu's head. “Well, Amadala's stick has the same powers as Banryou right?” “Yeah, so?” Kyoukotsu said. “Well, what if Amadala took Midnight and tried blasting the cage.” Miroku said as he looked at Amadala.
Amadala looked at her stick and said,” But, I can't get it….you hear Nuruku…one touch and you will be electrocuted.” Miroku looked at the cage and said,” Hold on a minute.” He took out one of his prayer pieces. He rubbed it against Shippo. “I need to borrow the demon aura…..hopefully, when it makes contact with the cage, it will reveal…” He threw it and in the corner, it lit up. “The source of the power!!” Sango finished. “Way to go Miroku!” Suikotsu said. Amadala looked and said,” Now how do we break it?” Kyoukotsu looked at Mukotsu and said,” Try one of your poisons.” Mukotsu took out his best poison and threw it at the point. The point immediately started fading and soon, went out. “YES!!!” Amadala said as Ginkotsu threw her Midnight. She opened the cage and was going out to open the other cage. But just as she went for the cage, She was hit with a punch. Amadala fell on the ground and looked up to see Bankotsu standing right on top of her. He had one foot on her and he had Banyrou on top of her neck.
“BANKOTSU!!! Please don't kill her!!!” Mukotsu cried out. Nuruku chuckled. “Its no use trying to stop him…he only listen to me now….Bankotsu, take care of this girl. Show her what it is like when you don't follow directions….” Bankotsu took Banryou and aimed it up high. “OH CRAP…..well, it was nice knowing me…I had a good life….” Amadala thought to herself as Banryou came down. Just when everyone thought that Amadala was going to be beheaded, A strike came out from the shadows and blocked Banryou's path. “WHO DID THAT?!??!?!” Nuruku called out. A figure came out of the shadows. “Why do you attack an innocent girl so you can do evil deeds?” The whole group gasped. It was Kikyo. “I know you…you are that girl that was once in love with the mutt Inuyasha….” “HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MUTT!??!!!?!!?!?!?” Inuyasha said as Kikyo released them from their cage. Nuruku ignored him and said,” Bankotsu, take care of all of these people! NOW!!!” Bankotsu went for the group but Amadala got in the way. “GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!” Bankotsu cried. “NO!!!!” Amadala screamed, “Where are you Bankotsu? Where is the Bankotsu that I loved? What about the times that we have shared together? Remember them?” “I don't remember anything…” Bankotsu took a whack at Amadala and cut her arm.
“AMADALA!!!” Mukotsu cried out. Amadala fell to the ground and gasped. She started crying. “Why..why Bankotsu?” Nuruku chuckled. “Good Work Bankotsu..now kill her!!!” Bankotsu took Banryou and ran for Amadala. Amadala ran toward him. “Ama! Stay away from him!!!!!” Suikotsu cried out. Amadala went to Bankotsu and wrapped her arms around him. “GET OFF OF ME!!!” Bankotsu cried out. “NO!!!” Amadala said as she wrapped her arms tighter around Bankotsu . “Its no use trying….the Bankotsu that you know is gone forever…” Nuruku said. “He maybe but I got to try….” Amadala thought to herself as she reached for Bankotsu's cheek and kissed him on the lips. Everyone was in shock at what Amadala was doing. Nuruku wasn't. “KILL HER NOW!!!!” But, Bankotsu looked down at Amadala. “What …what is going on? Why do I have feelings for this girl?” Just then Bankotsu remembered all the times that him and Amadala had shared together. “I remember now…I met her in her time..I fell down a well and fell in love with her.” Bankotsu looked down at Amadala and whispered, “Ama….”
Amadala looked up to see Bankotsu looking at her. “Bankotsu….are you really back?” Amadala said. Bankotsu smiled, “Yes, I am back.” Amadala smiled and hugged Bankotsu. Nuruku looked angrily at Amadala. “How can that be possible?!?!?!??!?! Your love brought him back!!! Never mind that!! You all are still going to die!!!!!” The whole group screamed. But then Kikyo took one of her sacred arrows and fired it at Nuruku. It missed him by a just a few inches. “DAMN YOU!!!!! I don't want to leave but I must retreat..see if you can find me once again..” Nuruku said as he disappeared.
The whole group sighed a sigh. “We were so close……so close…to killing Nuruku…..but at least the jewel is safe..” Amadala said as she took the jewel out of her pocket. Bankotsu walked up to Amadala. “How is your arm?” “Its just a scratch..nothing serious…I promise…” Amadala said while smiling. Suikotsu walked over to Amadala and began putting medicine on her wound. Then he took a piece of his outfit and tied up the wound. “That should do it…….” Suikotsu said. “Thank you…”Amadala said while smiling.
Just then the jewel started glowing a weird color. Amadala gasped. “What is going on here….why do I feel a warmth throughtout my body?” Just then, the jewel wrapped her in a warmth and suddenly, her body began to change. “What is going on?” Kagome asked in curiousity. “It is just as I thought…..the jewel….there was a reason for Amadala to find it and no one else…Amadala is the priestess of life….” Kikyo said soflty. “We were looking for the priestess when she was in front of us the whole time?!?!?! Man, we need to examine things more carefully next time.” Suikotsu said as Amadala became enveloped in a white light. When the light disappeared, she was dressed in a white Kimono with white wings and white healing beads. “Wow…..this is just too cool!” Amadala thought to herself as she came down from the air to the ground. “Amadala…..you looking so cool! Where can I get one of those white Kimonos?” Jakotsu asked as he touched Amadala's kimono. Amadala laughed to herself and Kikyo walked up to Amadala. “Amadala your power that you have right now……you must use it to defeat Nuruku and save the Feudal Era…..whatever happens…don't let him turn you against your friends…if he does …then our whole world is doomed.” “I will not Kikyo…I promise…”Amadala said as she changed back into her normal form. Kikyo nodded and said,” I must continue on…..I cannot stay with you even though I want to…..I am needed elsewhere….find Nuruku and save us.” Kikyo walked out of the cave.
“Bye Kikyo!!!!” Shippo said while waving. Kyoukotsu looked at Amadala. “Does this mean that we may lose you?” “What does he mean?” Amadala wondered. “Why Kyoukotsu? Don't worry! She will be ok!!! We will not lose her!! We have to do everything to protect her!!!” Mukotsu said as he calmed the gentle giant. “Aww Kyoukotsu…I am not leaving you guys….I will be alive when this fight is all over! You can count on that!!” Amadala walked over to Kyoukotsu and hugged him. “That is good news for me to hear…..” Kyoukotsu said with a smile. Amadala smiled back and then turned to the group. “Now where do we go?” “Well…Inuyasha has a keen sense of swell when it comes to demons….perhaps if we follow the scent of Nuruku, then it will lead right to him!” Sango said. “But there is one problem…I smell both Bankotsu and Nuruku's scents…how do I know which one is which?” Inuyasha said. “Well….umm…you could smell Bankotsu and then you would be able to tell which scent is which…” Ginkotsu said quietly. “WHAT!?!?!?!? Don't let that mangy mutt take a sniff of me!!” Bankotsu turned to run but Suikotsu and Renkotsu grabbed him and took him to Inuyasha. “LET GO OF ME YOU BUNCH OF TRAITORS!!!” “Shut it Mercenary!” Inuyasha said as he sniffed. “EX-MERCENARY!!!!” “Whatever..I got your scent now and that is all that I need.” Inuyasha smelled around and then finally said,” I GOT IT!!!! He took off toward that direction…” Inuyasha was pointing outside of the cave and toward the meadow.
“Well, what are we waiting for? We have got an Era to save!! Let's move out!” Bankotsu said as the group took off toward the meadow. Meanwhile, someone else had heard the whole conversation. “So….that brat is the priestess of life? I thought that there was something strange about her…must let Nuruku know….” The figure took off into the darkness.