InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Know What Its Like ❯ Chapter 7- A Relaxing Vacation ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 - A Relaxing Vacation
Two months passed without much happening in the Shichinintai household. Bankotsu was now four months pregnant and it was beginning to show on him. In fact, he was noticeably showing at the moment. It was not very much but still enough to know that something was going on with him.
Bankotsu looked in the mirror and sighed to himself once again. He was inspecting his stomach to see how big it was at the moment.
As he was looking at his stomach he felt some sort of movement from within. At first he thought that it was just a bad stomach ache but soon…
Bankotsu placed his hand on his stomach and said,” SUIKOTSU!!!!”
Suikotsu came running in the room. “What is it Bankotsu?” Suikotsu looked worried.
Bankotsu said,” I just felt something….I think that I have a bad stomach ache…”
Suikotsu placed his hand on Bankotsu's stomach and waited for a few minutes. He smiled widely when he felt what Bankotsu was feeling.
“Bankotsu….I think that the baby is starting to move….” Suikotsu said while smiling.
“Oh my gosh!!! No way!!!!!!! Isn't it too early?” Bankotsu said as he put his shirt on him.
“Not really…the baby can start moving as early as 16 weeks or as late as 20 weeks…you are right on schedule…hopefully soon, you will start to feel the baby kicking you…”
“Phew! That is good news!!” Bankotsu said as he put his pants with the elastic on. Amadala had gotten him a few things while she was in her era for him to wear during the pregnancy and to tell the truth, Bankotsu was happy about that. He liked the sweatpants and white t-shirts. That and the fact that he was getting too big for his usual clothes and he had quit wearing his armor as soon as he started gaining weight.
Bankotsu finished putting on his clothes and began to braid his hair.
Suikotsu noticed a strange glow on Bankotsu's face. It was not a sad face nor a happy face. It just seemed like the face of an expectant person which was a mixture of happiness and joy.
Bankotsu said to Suikotsu,” Who is cooking breakfast this morning?”
“Well Renkotsu and Amadala are…why..are you hungry? Got the munchies?” Suikotsu said while giggling.
Bankotsu laughed and said,” Yeah…this baby needs nourishment from me!”
Suikotsu laughed as he walked into the kitchen followed by Bankotsu.
Amadala and Renkotsu were making breakfast while the rest of the group was in the living room area.
Bankotsu went into the kitchen. “hey Ama….hey Ren…”
Amadala looked up from what she was doing. “Oh hi Bankotsu…man..you are getting bigger….” Amadala smiled as she placed her hand on his stomach and felt the baby move within him.
Amadala smiled. “The baby is beginning to move all right…….”
Bankotsu nodded and asked,” What are you cooking?”
Renkotsu looked at Bankotsu with a serious face. “We are cooking a dish that Amadala suggested that we would try for her….”
“It is called instant ramen…it comes in a prepackaged bowl and you simply boil some water and then placed it in the bowl and in just minutes, you have a meal! You can also complete it with crab meat or in this instance, shrimp….” Amadala said as she took the water and poured it into the bowls.
“That is amazing!!! And the noodles cook on their own?” Suikotsu said as he looked at the bowls.
Amadala nodded. “The noodles are cooked instantly!”
“I WANNA SEE!!” Jakotsu shouted as he came in the kitchen.
Amadala laughed as Jakotsu looked at the bowls of Ramen.
“This is food? That is Amazing!!!” Jakotsu said as he grabbed a bowl of ramen and placed some shrimp in it. He walked out of the kitchen with his bowl and 4 people giving him the anime style look.
“okay…That is all I want to see of Jakotsu being an idiot today…” Suikotsu said as he took his bowl toward the dining room.
“OKAY GUYS!! Come and get it!!” Amadala shouted to the rest of the gang.
“Man! This is good Amadala! Get us some more of this stuff!” Kyoukotsu said as he gobbled his ramen down.
Amadala chuckled as she gobbled down her ramen. “I am glad that you like it Kyokotsu….”
“I am so bored…..” Bankotsu said as he continued eating.
Amadala looked up and said,” I have thought of a way that you can be safe and get out of the house for a while….if its alright with Suikotsu…”
“What did you have in mind Ama?” Suikotsu asked.
“Well…he could come back with me to my time…I got to get some more supplies for us anyways…he would be safe there….”
“Please Suikotsu? I am so bored and being stuck in this house makes it worse…I don't want to have my child in a psych house…..”
“Well…..as long as he promises not to fight and take care of himself…then it is alright with me….” Suikotsu said.
Bankotsu ran to him and hugged him. “THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!”
Suikotsu chuckled. “No problem Bankotsu…now I have a favor to ask of you…”
“Name it!”
“Would you quit trying to choke me?!?!?!!?!” Suikotsu said in between breaths as Bankotsu tried to squeeze his breath out of him.
“Sure…….” Bankotsu sweatdropped as he released his hold on Suikotsu.
Suikotsu took deep breaths as he was trying to breathe. “DARN…for someone that is in his condition….he sure is strong!!!!!”
Amadala giggled. “Then its decided…Bankotsu and I will leave tomorrow morning and be back in a few days…”
“Until my return…Renkotsu …you are now leader….” Bankotsu said as he finished up his ramen.
Renkotsu nodded. “I shall not let you down Big Brother…..”
“Good now that that is settled….do we have any sweet rolls left? I am craving some right now!!!”
The whole group fell back anime style.
“ummm…yeah…there is some in the pantry…” Mukotsu said.
“Thanks!” Bankotsu got up from the table and went to the Kitchen.
“He is definitely pregnant…that is for sure…” Suikotsu said as he finished up.
The whole group nodded in agreement.
The next day, Amadala and Bankotsu got ready to leave to go to Amadala's time.
“That should be enough clothes for us…” Amadala said as she finshed her bag.
“Well….we are only going for a couple of days,right?”
“Right…..but you never know what will happen…you might get your clothes dirty or something…” Amadala said as she grabbed her bag and her Midnight stick.
“Let's go tell the guys bye…” Bankotsu said as he took his bag. He had decided to leave Banryu here b/c it was too heavy and he did not want to risk his child's life by carrying it.
Amadala and Bankotsu walked into the living room to see the guys hanging out.
Mukotsu looked up at the couple. “Are you leaving now?”
Amadala nodded. “Yep…”
Kyoukotsu picked up Ama and started crying. “Me don't want you to go…….”
“awww…Kyoukotsu…don't cry…we will be back in a couple of days……” Amadala said as she hugged the giant.
“Its alright Kyoukotsu…they will be back…” Suikotsu said as he patted Kyoukotsu's leg.
Kyoukotsu sniffled. “Thanks…..please bring Kyoukotsu back some pocky…”
Amadala laughed and said,”It's a deal Kyou….”
Kyoukotsu placed Amadala on the ground and the other guys walked up to her and Bankotsu and hugged them.
“Bye guys!!” Amadala shouted as she waved at them from down the path that lead to the well.
“Take care of yourself! Bring back pocky and ramen!!” Jakotsu said as he waved.
Amadala giggled and shouted,” We will!!!”
Amadala and Bankotsu walked to the end of the path until they came to the well that lead to Amadala's time.
Amadala sighed as she placed her backpack on her back and took her weapon. “Are you ready to go Bankotsu?”
Bankotsu nodded and said,” I hope that your friends are nice to me this time.”
Amadala giggled and said,” Don't worry, they will be or else….”
Amadala and Bankotsu grabbed onto each other and together they jumped into the well. It took a few seconds and they landed with a loud THUD.
Amadala crawled out of the well and then helped Bankotsu out. Amadala looked around and seen her time just the way that she had left it. (There was nothing much to see considering it was the present XD)
Bankotsu looked around and sighed. “Nothing much has changed….”
“That is so true…” Amadala said as they walked into the woods and toward TR HQ.
Just then, someone bumped into Amadala. “HEY AMA!!!” James said as he hugged Amadala.
“James!! I missed u!!!” Amadala said as she hugged James. James looked at Bankotsu and freaked out.
“He is not….he is not…going to attack me again …is he?”
“Don't worry James…he will not attack you …not in his condition….” Amadala said while smiling.
“Condition? That's right….you are having a baby aren't you?” James said.
Bankotsu muttered. “Don't remind me….”
James patted Bankotsu's stomach and laughed. “I think that I just felt your baby move…”
“And I think that you better stop it before you end up in a grave….”
James gulped and nodded.
Amadala sighed. “So much for a relaxing couple of days….”
“Well, let's get back to HQ…Bankotsu and I will not be here long…tomorrow we are going to Tokyo to get some supplies….” Amadala said as the group walked into the forest.
Thank goodness Amadala is with Bankotsu or else...I could have ended up like a pancake!! Memo to myself…..never do that again..” James thought to himself as they walked.
Hopefully, James would get there in one piece.