InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Know What Its Like ❯ Chapter 8 - Pizza? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 -
Amadala, Bankotsu, and James walked until they came to HQ.
“I guess that this is where I leave you for now..I will be sure to tell Jesse and Meowth that you are back Ama….they will be so happy to see you…” James said as he walked off.
“Thanks James! Bye!!” Amadala said as she waved to James. “Well….I guess that we need to go to my apartment and placed our things in there…”
“That would be a good idea considering that this bag that I am carrying is heavy…” Bankotsu said as he pulled on the strap of the bag.
“Do you want me to carry it for you?”
Bankotsu sighed. “No…besides….I need to keep my muscles in order because after I have this baby…I am going back to fighting demons …”
Amadala thought to herself,” Stubborn Bankotsu…let us hope that he will not do anything stupid while we are here…”
Amadala and Bankotsu continued into the building and walked onto the elevator. Amadala pressed the button for the 6th floor and the elevator started going up.
“So, what is your plan for today Amadala?” Bankotsu said as he looked out the clear glass elevator.
“Well….I want to see my friends again..I have not seen them in a while…I need to go do some paperwork in my office…and other than that, just hang out.”
“Ok….have you told your friends that I was pregnant?” Bankotsu said while looking worried.
“I have only told James and that is all….they will be surprised…that is for sure……..”
“Great……one more thing to worry about….” Bankotsu said as they got off of the elevator and walked to Amadala's apartment. Amadala unlocked her apartment and the two went inside.
“Wow Amadala…have you rearranged some things since the last time I was here?” Bankotsu said as he sat his bag down.
Amadala nodded. “I moved the furniture around…Butch and Cassidy have been checking on my apartment while I am gone to your time……”
Bankotsu sat down on the couch and propped his feet up. He yawned and stretched.
Amadala giggled. “Are you tired? Maybe you should take a nap while I am doing some things…..”
Bankotsu yawned again and smiled. “That nap sounds really good about right now….”
Amadala walked over to the couch and pulled a blanket off of it. She placed it on Bankotsu and kissed him. “I am going to go wash my clothes that I brought back and then go see some of my friends…”
“Take care…of…yourself…” Bankotsu said as he dozed off to sleep.
Amadala smiled and whispered,” You do the same….”
Amadala picked up the clothes basket and walked out of the apartment. She carefully closed the door and took the elevator down to the bottom level. She walked out of the elevator and straight to the laundry room.
Amadala sighed as she placed her clothes in the washing machine and turned it on. She was fixing to sit down and wait when she felt a hug from behind her. She turned around and saw Cassidy hugging her.
“CASSIDY!!! I missed u soo much!!” Amadala said as she hugged her best friend.
Cassidy hugged Amadala and said,” I have missed you too….are those men that you are staying with behaving themselves?”
Amadala nodded and said,” They sure are…they are really good to me….”
Cassidy smiled as Amadala placed her clothes in the dryer. “That is good to hear….how is Bankotsu? Did you bring him back with you?”
Amadala almost dropped her clothes as she placed them in the dryer. “Yeah he is here…um…Cass…there is something that I must tell you……”
“Sure Ama…what is it?”
“Well…..you know how Bankotsu wanted children…..well…um….he is pregnant….” Amadala closed her eyes as Cassidy stared at her in shock.
“What did you say?”
“He is pregnant Cass…four months to be exact…”
“Wow……um…..is it a boy or a girl? Is it yours?” Cassidy said.
“No its not mine….its someone else's but its not his fault….a sorceress cursed him…and he wants the boy or girl thing to be a surprise….but I talked him into getting an ultrasound while we were here…..Ania is going to do it for us…”
“That is good to hear…I hope that the baby is healthy…well…I got to get back and tell Butch that you are back..he will be happy to see you again….” Cassidy said as she walked out of the laundry room.
“Bye Cass!” Amadala said while waving to her best friend. Amadala waited for the clothes to dry and then she gathered up her stuff and headed back to her room.
Amadala unlocked her door and opened it to see that Bankotsu was still asleep on the couch. “The trip must have tired him out…” Amadala thought to herself as she placed her clothes on the dining room table.
She sighed and looked around. “Butch and Cassidy sure did a great job of keeping my apartment clean while I was gone….not even one dust bunny!”
Amadala looked at her clock and saw that it was already 4:30 in the afternoon. “I better wake up Bankotsu and see if he is hungry….”
She walked over to the couch and sat right next to Bankotsu. She smiled as she wiped Bankotsu's bangs out of his eyes. She looked down at his stomach where the baby was growing inside of him. She placed her hand on his stomach and whispered sweetly,” Bankotsu…Bankotsu…its time to get up….”
Bankotsu groaned a little bit and turned his head.
Amadala sighed. “This is going to be harder than I thought….”
But Amadala was determined not to give up. She whispered to him again. “If you don't get up…I am going to tickle you!”
Bankotsu sat up straight. “DON”T DO THAT!!! I AM UP MAMA!!!”
Amadala giggled as Bankotsu looked at her and sighed. “Its just you Ama…..thank goodness…my mom used to tickle me to wake me up….”
Amadala laughed as Bankotsu yawned and sat up on the couch. “Are you hungry Ban-san?”
Bankotsu nodded and said,” What can I get that has Mushrooms, Anchovies, Onions, and chocolate on it?”
Amadala made a face at the combination and said,” Umm….Pizza…….”
Bankotsu smiled and said,” I want that!”
Amadala laughed and took her phone to her room. She closed her door and called a Pizza Place that was designed to deliver to HQ. She felt kind of embarrassed about calling such a weird order in but Bankotsu wanted it and Amadala wanted to give him what he wanted.
“Hello? Yes..is this Yamiko Pizza? Yes….I wanted one pizza with pepperoni on it and one with Mushrooms, Anchovies, Onions, and Chocolate on it….”
Amadala could have sworn that she heard the person on the other line laughing at the weird order.
“How long will this be? 20 minutes? Ok …sounds great…bye…” Amadala hung up the phone and walked back into the living room.
Bankotsu looked at Amadala confused. “What is Pizza?”
Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” It's a big piece of toast covered with sauce and some toppings…its really good!”
Bankotsu said,” How do you make it?”
Amadala winked and said,” You will see….”
20 MINUTES LATER….
There was a knock on Amadala's door.
“I will get it!!” Amadala said as she opened the door and seen the Pizza Guy standing outside with the pizzas.
“That will be 14.76….” The pizza guy said.
Amadala went to her pocketbook to get the money.
Bankotsu walked into the room and saw the other guy.
“AMA!!! THERE IS A STRANGE GUY STANDING AT YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!” Bankotsu ran up to the guy with his fists drawn.
“BANKOTSU!! NO!!! He is the delivery guy!! He brought us the pizzas!!”
Bankotsu looked at Amadala then looked at the pizza guy whom he had just swung at. Bankotsu sweatdropped and grabbed the pizzas and walked away.
Amadala sighed and gave the guy his money. “Sorry about that….”
“No big….that was better than a dog biting me..”
Amadala laughed as the guy walked down the hall to the elevator. She closed her door and then turned to Bankotsu.
Bankotsu looked at her and said,” Who was that weird guy?”
Amadala shook her head and said,” That was the surprise……he is a pizza delivery guy…….he bring things to people's doors…….”
“REALLY!?!?!??! That is soo neat!!!” Bankotsu said as he placed the pizzas on the table and got the plastic plates out.
Amadala forced herself to smile as she got herself a couple of pieces of pizza.
Bankotsu grabbed some pizza and began to eat hungrily.
Amadala laughed at the way he was eating. “For someone that is pregnant..he sure is eating a lot……………………….”< /i>
After dinner, they both cleaned and went to bed early due to them going to Tokyo early in the morning.
Amadala brushed her teeth and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Bankotsu changing clothes. She looked down at his stomach. “He is showing alright….”
Bankotsu pulled his shirt over his head and then looked at Amadala. “are you ready to go to bed?”
Amadala nodded and yawned. “Let's go…we have an early morning….”
Bankotsu nodded and walked into the bedroom with her. Amadala climbed into bed first followed by Bankotsu.
Bankotsu kissed her and said,” Good night Ama…”
Amadala kissed him back and said,” Good night…”
They both fell asleep quickly to the sound of rain pounding on the windows outside.