InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Know What Its Like ❯ Chapter 9 - Tokyo, here we come!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9 -
 
The sun was shining brightly into the window of Amadala's room the next morning. Amadala groaned and shifted to her side and looked at her alarm clock.
Amadala gasped. “ITS 7:30?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??! We need to get up and go to Tokyo”
Amadala rolled back her other way to see Bankotsu sleeping softly. She got close to him and whispered,” Its time to get up….we need to get going…”
Bankotsu groaned and said,” I will be up in a minute Mama…”
Amadala rolled her eyes and screamed,” GET UP ALREADY!!!!!”
Bankotsu freaked out and sat up straight. “I AM AWAKE NOW HAPPY?”
Amadala laughed and said,” Very….anyway..we need to get dressed and get going b/c it's a long drive to Tokyo……”
After they had breakfast and got dressed, Amadala and Bankotsu took the elevator down to the basement floor.
“So Ama….why are we down here?” Bankotsu asked as they got off of the elevator.
Amadala smiled. “You will see….”
They walked until Amadala came to a black mustang convertible. Bankotsu just stood there in shock as Amadala opened the door.
“Ama..what…what …what is that?!?!?!?!”
“Oh this…it's a car…you drive where you need to go…”
“AND THIS IS YOURS?!?!?!” Bankotsu said in shock.
“Yep….get in……I am going to teach you how to drive it….” Amadala said as she opened the driver's door for Bankotsu.
Bankotsu gulped and then sat inside the seat. “Wow!! These seats sure as comfy…Oh man….a CD Player is in here too..plus a clock?!?!? SWEET!!! ”
Amadala giggled as she got into the other side. “Yep…now…here is the key….put in this hole here….” Amadala showed him which hole to put it in.
Bankotsu put it in and cranked it up. “I DID IT!!!”
Amadala smiled and said,” Good….now….let's goo!!”
After about an hour or so, Amadala felt like she was having a heartattack. Bankotsu kept swerving off of the road and running into the ditches.
THANK GOD FOR INSURANCE…OTHER WISE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE A CAR AGAIN!!!”
Amadala was also glad that they were still in the countryside. If he had drove into Tokyo, ….she could not even think about that!!!!!
Amadala looked around as Bankotsu said,” THIS IS FUN!!!”
Amadala giggled a little bit and thought to herself,” At least he is enjoying it and its taking his mind off of fighting right now…”
“Okay Bankotsu…I think that I need to take over now….”
“Why? I am having fun!”
“Well…we are coming up on the outskirts of Tokyo and it is really rough to drive…let me drive it….”
Bankotsu sighed and pulled over on the side of the road. Bankotsu got out of the driver's side and switched with Amadala.
Amadala got into the driver's side and put her seatbelt on. Then she switched to drive and off they went into Tokyo.
It took about two hours but they finally made it to Tokyo. Amadala found a good parking spot and carefully put the car in that spot. She and Bankotsu got out of the car and Amadala locked it.
Bankotsu looked around and could not believe what he was seeing in front of his eyes. He looked at the buildings, amazed at how large they actually were.
“Ama? Are these building always so huge?!?!?!” Bankotsu said in disbelief as they walked down the street.
Amadala looked up from her list of supplies and smiled at him. “Yeah..pretty amazing aren't they?”
Bankotsu looked back up at the buildings. “They sure are…say what do we need to get from here anyway Amadala? Couldn't you have just got these supplies from the Team Rocket Shop?”
“I could have but there are some things in here that I needed to get in Tokyo b/c basically our store does not carry it…”
Bankotsu asked again,” So what do we need to get?”
“Well…I need to get some pocky and ramen noddles from Kyoukotsu and Jakotsu….Ginkotsu needs some oil b/c he is rusting up a bit….Suikotsu wanted me to find him some more medical books…Mukotsu wanted me to bring back some herbs and other things to make some more poisons with…..and Renkotsu requested some tools so he could work on Ginkotsu some more and he also wanted a new sketchbook since it was destroyed in our last battle..”
Bankotsu sulked. Amadala got wiff of that and laughed. “And I will get you something too Bankotsu…”
Bankotsu looked happy and said,”YAY!!!”
Amadala and Bankotsu continued walking until they came to the first place on Amadala's list: The Hardware Store. Amadala walked in and shouted,” Hitoshi!! Are you in here?”
Bankotsu heard some loud banging coming from the back. He watched as an older man came out from the back and smiled at the couple.
“Well I will be!! Amadala Matrix!! It has been a while!!! Ohhh…who is your friend?” Hitoshi asked.
Amadala smiled and said,” Hitoshi..this is Bankotsu…Bankotsu ..this is Hitoshi…he is a good friend of my father's…”
“Nice to meet you Bankotsu…you know Ama…you bagged a pretty handsome guy this time….he looks like he is smart too..”
Bankotsu blushed as Amadala said,” Hitoshi….I need some oil and I need some tools….”
Hitoshi looked around and climbed the ladder that was in the back. He found the rusting oil and threw it to Amadala. Amadala caught it with no trouble. Then Hitoshi went up a little further and found the tool set that she was looking for. He came down the ladder with it in hand and handed it to Amadala.
Amadala smiled and said,” Thanks Hitoshi..how much do I owe you….?”
“That will be 3000 yen please” (Note: 3000 Yen = 24 dollars in American Money)
Amadala gave him the money and said,” Thanks Hitoshi! Have a nice day!!”
Amadala and Bankotsu continued walking down the street. “Okay next we need to go to the herb store to get the supplies for Mukotsu and Suikotsu….”
It took about 15 minutes in the store mostly b/c all the girls were just starring at Bankotsu. One even came up to him and talked to him. Lets just say that she was not talking for long b/c Amadala beat her brains out.
The last place that Amadala and Bankotsu went to was the store that had everything from books to bandages. This is where Amadala was planning to get the rest of the items on their list.
Amadala sighed as she looked at the different types of bandages. “Umm…Bankotsu..which ones…”
Amadala turned around to see Bankotsu looking like a little kid in a candy store. He was busy looking at the different noddles and types of pocky.
“Hey Ama! I want this!” Bankotsu said as he walked up to her and showed her a box of Teddy Grahams.
Amadala smiled and placed them in the shopping cart. “YAY!!!” Bankotsu shouted as he hugged Amadala.
Amadala and Bankotsu went over to the noodles and the pocky. “So many to choose from..”
“What about these?” Bankotsu said as he picked up a box of Chocolate and Strawberry Pockys.
Amadala nodded and said,” We will get 5 boxes..” Amadala took 5 boxes and placed them in the cart.
Amadala then got the noodles and Suikotsu's books and went up to the front to pay for them.
After they were paid for, Amadala and Bankotsu left the stores and headed for Amadala's car.
“Amadala…why are we leaving so early?” Bankotsu said as he put his seatbelt on.
“Did you forget already Bankotsu? You are having an ultrasound done tonight b/c we are leaving to go back to the feudal era tomorrow.”
“oh yeah….” Bankotsu sighed as he placed his hand on his stomach. He watched the buildings fade away as Amadala drove to the countryside.
Four hours later, they arrived back at TR HQ. Amadala found her key and opened the door to her apartment. Her and Bankotsu went inside and placed the bags down on the floor.
Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” Are you ready for the ultrasound?”
Bankotsu twiddled his fingers and finally said,” I guess so. Will it hurt the baby?”
Amadala shook her head No as she closed her apartment door and they went to the elevator.
Bankotsu looked at Amadala. “So…what is this Ania like? Is she nice?”
“She is wonderful….she knows a lot of doctors stuff even though she is just a scientist…I trust her…”
“Will she say anything about me being the pregnant one?” Bankotsu said as they got off of the elevator and walked down the hall to the hospital wing.
“I don't think that she will…we had a pregnant man in here before….that was an experiment and he need to be monitored closely..so you should be ok…” Amadala said.
They finally came to the door at the end of the hall. Amadala knocked and opened the door. “Ania? Are you here?”
Ania walked out of one of the rooms and said,” Hi Ama! Is Bankotsu ready for his ultrasound?”
Amadala nodded and said,” He is but he is also nervous…”
Ania walked up to Bankotsu and led him into a room. She sat down next to him and said,” Don't worry..I have done this before so you and the baby are safe..”
Bankotsu breathed a sigh of relief as he laid down on the examination table and lift his shirt up.
Ania took some gel and put it on Bankotsu's stomach.
“AHHH!! THAT IS COLD!!” Bankotsu said as he also jumped clear off of the table.
Ania giggled and took the probe and moved it on Bankotsu's stomach. Just then she saw what she was looking for.
“There's the baby!!” Ania said.
“What?!?!?!?” Bankotsu and Amadala said as they looked at the baby.
Bankotsu could not believe that he was looking at his baby. “My little darling..there it is!!”