InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ You Will Know What Its Like ❯ Chapter 11 - Snowball Fight ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11 - Snowball Fight
A couple of months passed with nothing much in the limelight of the band of seven's lives. Bankotsu was now in his 7th month of pregnancy and you could tell it too. He was complaining of how much his back and legs were killing him.
The other guys were picking on him as well which did not make it any better.
“Bankotsu! I think that you are going to explode!” Jakotsu giggled as he patted Bankotsu's stomach.
Bankotsu sighed. “I am supposed to get EVEN bigger than this!”
Renkotsu chuckled. “You should have thought about that before you opened your big mouth about handling pregnancy….”
Bankotsu shot him an ugly look as Suikotsu sighed.
“I think that you guys need to leave him alone before he whips all of you guys' asses!!” Suikotsu shot back.
Mukotsu giggled. “I don't think he could catch us!”
Bankotsu jumped up from where he was sitting at. “WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!??!?!!”
Kyoukotsu and Ginkotsu chuckled.
“He means that you are larger than the last time you tried to attack us!” Ginkotsu said.
“OH!! SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING ME FAT!?!?!?!” Bankotsu shouted.
Amadala sighed as she stood up and walked over to Bankotsu. “Calm down Aniki….I think that they did not mean it that way..”
“Actually we did…” Kyoukotsu said.
“THAT”S IT!!!” Bankotsu said as he took off for the group. The group yelled as they ran around the house.
Amadala and Suikotsu looked at each other and sighed.
“I tried to warn them….” Suikotsu said as he got down one of his medical books.
Amadala nodded. “Never make a pregnant person mad…”
“Especially if that pregnant person is Bankotsu…” Suikotsu muttered to himself.
Bankotsu was chasing the rest of the guys down when all of a sudden he gasped and stopped running. He then clutched his stomach and started groaning.
“Ban-san…are you okay?” Jakotsu asked as he ran up to him. The rest of the guys stopped where they were at and looked at Bankotsu.
Poor Bankotsu was crying and groaning in pain. “I don't know..my stomach hurts.. BAD>…”
Suikotsu ran over to where Bankotsu was at. “Where does it hurt at Aniki?”
“EVERWHERE!!!” Bankotsu said as he cried out in pain.
Amadala looked at Suikotsu worriedly and said,” It can't be time …can it?”
Suikotsu shook his head as him and Renkotsu helped the young leader up from where he was at and they carefully helped him into the house.
Bankotsu moaned as they helped him onto the bed. “Suikotsu…what is happening? Its not time, is it?”
Suikotsu muttered,” I don't know….you are almost 12 weeks early…”
“What is twelve weeks in months!?!??! I am not a doctor you know!”
“In English Bankotsu that means you are 3 months early and at this stage, the baby could live but it will be hard considering we do not have anything to care for the baby with…”
“SO MY BABY IS GOING TO DIE!??!!!??!!?” Bankotsu shouted in shock.
“Well..we do not know if you are truly in labor yet or not…..this might be a false alarm for all we know….” Suikotsu said as Jakotsu brought some water from the brook and a washcloth.
“The best thing that you can do is stay in bed today and hopefully..the pain will go away or get worse…this will be figured out by waiting…” Suikotsu said.
Bankotsu was sweating really bad as Jakotsu wetted the washcloth and placed it on his forehead.
Amadala meanwhile was outside the door with the rest of the guys and it was obvious that she was very nervous.
“Amadala…will you please quit walking back and forth? I am sure that Bankotsu will be fine….” Renkotsu said.
Amadala looked at Renkotsu. “The baby might be coming and its not even time for him to give birth yet!!!! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE WORRIED!!!!”
Ginkotsu walked over to Amadala and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Bankotsu will be fine…and so will the baby….its a strong fighter just like Bankotsu….”
Amadala sniffled and smiled at the group. “Thanks..”
Just then Suikotsu walked back into the room.
“Is he alright Suikotsu?” Mukotsu asked as Suikotsu and Jakotsu sat down.
Suikotsu sighed. “I cannot tell if he is in labor or not……it just started…but by the way it is, I think that it might be a false alarm….we will just have to wait and see…”
LATER THAT NIGHT…
Amadala sighed as she turned in her sleep. She let Bankotsu have the whole bed in their room that night. B/c of that she was sleeping on the floor next to Suikotsu. Suikotsu wanted to stay in the room due to something may happen and he wanted to be close to Bankotsu.
Amadala shuffled a little bit and looked at Bankotsu. He was sleeping peacefully right at the moment which was good for him. He had just fell asleep about 10 minutes ago after a little bit of pain in his stomach.
Amadala looked at the window and she started praying. “Great God in Heaven..please don't let Bankotsu and the baby die! I need him! We all need him! The baby needs to have a good life not one that ends so early..”
Amadala cried a little bit at the thought of that and then slapped herself across the face. “That is ridiculous!!! I have to be strong for Bankotsu and the baby's sake!!!!”
Amadala shifted a little bit trying not to wake up Suikotsu but it was no use. “Ama….are you okay?” Suikotsu said as he turned his head toward Amadala.
Amadala looked over at Suikotsu as him and her sat up in their makeshift beds.
“Oh Suikotsu..I am just worried that Bankotsu and the baby are in danger…”
Suikotsu smiled. “He will be ok Amadala…I believe now that it was just a false alarm and that baby will survive….”
Amadala nodded as she noticed that Bankotsu was shifting in the bed. He yawned a litte bit and then opened his eyes.
“BANKOTSU!! YOU ARE AWAKE!!” Amadala said as she ran and hugged him.
Bankotsu smiled. “How is your stomach now Bankotsu?” Suikotsu asked.
“Its a lot better…I am not in pain no more….”
“Then that means that this was just a false alarm but just to be on the safe side…you need to stay in bed and rest for a couple of days..” Suikotsu said as he took Bankotsu's pulse.
Bankotsu sighed. “You mean I am stuck in this bed for a couple of days? That stinks….and worst of all..its snowing..”
Amadala looked outside. Sure enough, it was. Amadala almost forgot that it was now January and usually the Kanto Region gets a lot of snow during that time frame of winter.
“I am sorry Bankotsu but this is doctor's orders..we do not want you to go into labor now…its too early…maybe after a couple of days..you can go outside and play in snow…” Suikotsu said as he put his doctor stuff up.
“We should be going back to sleep…” Amadala said while yawning.
Suikotsu nodded. “Ok good night guys…” Suikotsu got in his makeshift bed and fell asleep.
“Good night Bankotsu..” Amadala said as she cuddled up in her bed and went to sleep.
“Night Ama…” Bankotsu said as he fell asleep.
The next couple of days were kind of rough for Bankotsu. Him staying in the bed and the fact that it was snowing outside made everything so much worse. But finally after three days, Suikotsu gave him the ok to go outside.
“YAY!!!” Bankotsu said as he ran outside and jumped into the snow.
Amadala laughed. “Apparently, someone is back to normal….”
Suikotsu nodded as him and Amadala went outside to check out the snow as well.
The other guys looked at the snow as they watched their young leader throw snowballs at Amadala and Suikotsu.
Amadala laughed. “You are SO getting it when I get my hands on you mercenary…”
Bankotsu laughed as he threw a snowball again. “Not in your life priestess..”
Suikotsu watched the young couple exchange in the snowball fight. “At least they are leaving me alone..”
Bankotsu and Amadala looked at Suikotsu. They both smirked and grab a couple of snowballs and threw them at Suikotsu.
Suikotsu just stood there for a minute and then laughed. “I am warning you…scary sui might come out….” He picked up two snowballs and threw them at Amadala and Bankotsu.
Amadala laughed and turned to the other guys. “Hey guys, help us! Its war now!!”
Mukotsu looked at the three people in the snow and then looked at the snowball he picked up. He grinned and then threw it at Suikotsu.
Suikotsu looked at him. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??!?!”
Mukotsu laughed. “That was for your snoring…”
Kyoukotsu took a snowball and threw it at Mukotsu. “That was for the time that you tried to poison me…”
Renkotsu and Ginkotsu looked on as the rest of the Shichinintai were exchanging snowballs.
Ginkotsu looked at Renkotsu. “Want to join in ?”
Renkotsu looked on and sighed. “Even I got to admit it looks like fun…”
Ginkotsu grinned and took a snowball and threw it at Renkotsu.
“HEY!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!!?”
Ginkotsu smirked as he got closer to Renkotsu and kissed him on the lips. “That was b/c I love you..”
Renkotsu blushed and said,” Really? I love you too…”
Ginkotsu smiled as he got off of Renkotsu. Mukostu came to them and said,” HEY!! Are you guys going to play or are you going to sit there?”
Renkotsu smirked.” Oh we are definitely playing…ready Ginkotsu?”
Ginkotsu nodded as Renkotsu loaded some snowballs into Ginkotsu's guns that he were on his back. Ginkotsu smirked back as Renkotsu and he shot the snowballs at the others.
“HEY!!”
“WHAT THE HELL??!?!”
“WHAT GIVES!??!!?”
Renkotsu laughed as the others got trampled with snowballs. “This is actually fun…..I have not had this much fun in years!!!”