InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Fire and Ice ❯ Father... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

Yukiko was in her room, pacing round and around the large circle rug in her demon form, a very large and dangerous looking Siberian Tiger. Her white coat with large black stripes was all over her coat except her face. On her face three claw marks on each side of her face was clearly visible and the symbol on her forehead still exists. Kenohono. Hmmm. How could he block my attacks! HE IS JUST A WEAK, LITTLE, STUPID, AND MEASLY HUMAN!!!! Everything around her turned into a solid block of ice and her fur was on fire with a mixture of blue colors and yellow. AND, how could he have broken through my wall of protection! No human can do that. Not unless his sword made from a demon. No. It can't. Not HIM! Or could it be…

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "AHHHHHH!!!" Yukiko flew straight into the air, turned into her human form, and fell straight on her face. She grumbled as she cracked open the door. "Hello. Goodbye." She slammed the door and walked away from it.

"Baka! It's me, Ryuken!"

"Really? Prove it."

"Stupid! Open the door or I'll break it!!!"

"Hmmm. Let me think. Oh yeah, it was something like spells on the door."

"Ehhh? Oh yeah." Ryuken banged on the door with all her might. "Open the door you dim-witted creature!"

"All right, all right. Hold your horses." Yukiko unlocked the door and slowly, very slowly, opened the door. Ryuken, not wanting to wait any longer, pushed the door and ran in, but unfortunately, because of the ice, slipped and fell on her back. Painfully, she got up and rubbed her back. She inspected the room and gave Yukiko an angry, yet puzzled look.

"What," asked Yukiko sweetly.

"Ahem. What happened to this room?" Yukiko scanned the room.

"I see nothing wrong. I just see an improvement."

"Yukiko!!! Were you pissed off again?! Because of Kenohono?! AGAIN?!"

"No," lied Yukiko.

"Ohhh. Does wittle Yukio have a swight crush on Kenohono?"

"BAKA!!!" She was fuming and flames erupted all over her, causing the ice around her to melt very quickly.

"Water attack!!!" Someone was knocking on the door. They all jumped into the air and cursed at the door. Yukiko sloshed toward the door. She opened it and her hair suddenly burst into flames. "Ehh?" Ryuken shoved aside Yukiko and saw who it was. She looked at her back and said," Uh…oh. Run for cover!" Ryuken hid herself behind the door and Yukiko jumped to the top of the bookshelves looking very gleeful. Bombs Away! The door was wide open when the waves of cold water rushed out. Kenohono was drenched with water when the tidal wave was over. He sputtered slightly. Ryuken cautiously looked out the door and gasped. Yukiko looked pleased. Heehee. This is what I call revenge.

Kenohono went out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and tangled, but other than that, he was completely dry. He changed into one of the spare uniforms Ryuken had. He sat on the blue beanbag that was across from Yukiko. She scowled at him. He just shook his head as he smiled. "Sorry about the…umm…water. We had some emotional problems here." Ryuken swiftly glanced at Yukiko. Yukiko's eyes were light blue when she glared at her.
"No problem. This isn't the best greeting, but it's not the worst I've had. This is the funniest though. Being drenched in water is…"

"Could I see your sword," Yukiko blurted. Great thought Ryuken what is she up to Now?!

"Why?"

"Curiosity killed the cat. Remember that." Kenohono took out his flaming sword and handed it to Yukiko. Yukiko looked at it skeptically. She swung it around several times. Suddenly, she shouted loudly something in an ancient language, long forgotten. She thrust it into the air and out of nowhere, a dim picture of a tall man with a dark purple-blue hair stood next to the sword. He lifted his face slowly and Yukiko gasped. His face looked exactly like Yukiko's exact it was a bit broader. He also had a long, cross-shaped scar on his right eye and his eyes were dark gray. Ryuken looked at Yukiko with puzzlement and was shocked to see her in tears. "Father," she whispered quietly. She allowed the tears to flow freely.

________________________________________________________

Kenohono's POV

I was puzzled when the boy asked for my sword. I wanted to command him to tell me why he wanted it ,but I did not want to cross his temper the second time. He just inspected it when suddenly she said something. Then, out of nowhere, a tall man stood next to the sword. When I saw his face, I gaped. It was the demon who I killed a few years back. I looked at Yukio and was surprised to see tears in his eyes. He suddenly whispers something. I think it was father. Father? Hmmm. Could it be…that the man I killed…is his father?! Then is he a…nah. Can't be. Not him.

________________________________________________________

Once Yukiko was back to normal, she handed Kenohono his sword and muttered," Thanks." Kenohono just looked at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly closed it. He walked to the door and opened it. He turned around.

"See ya guys later. Oh, and Yukio… (She looked at him with sad, yet cold eyes) just ask anything and I'll help you out. I promise." He closed the door behind him.

---------------------------------

I love this chapter. It is SOOOOO Hilarious. You have to laugh at least once. Review please!