InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Fire and Ice ❯ CHRISTMAS!!!! WEEEEEE!!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7

"Ryuken."

"Yeah, Yukiko."

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." They took a deep breath and walked into the dreaded principal's office. It was such an old-fashioned room. In the middle of the room, a large, wooden desk stood wobbly. Behind it was the ugliest, fattest man you have ever seen.

"Sit," he barked. Yukiko and Ryuken hurriedly sat on the chairs that were farthest away from him.

"Principal Masuyo (Means "to increase the world" in Japanese)," Yukiko said firmly," we want your permission to leave the school on Christmas eve and back the day after Christmas."

"Why."

"Well," answered Ryuken," family business. If we don't come, it will be like the next…"

"Apocalypse."

"Yeah." The principal skeptically looked at them.

"You know that you are missing the requirement dance?"

"Yes, but it's really important that we go to Europe."

"Europe? Why didn't you tell me before! OF COURSE I'll let you go. That place is sooo amazing. Have you seen the Eiffel Tower?! It's so tall and beautiful. Venice is also…"

"Yes, thank you. Good bye," said Yukiko. Masuyo just rambled on about Italy. Ryuken and Yukiko tiptoed out of the room. Once they were far away from the room, they sighed.

"See," said Yukiko," it wasn't so bad."

"Could have been worse," agreed Ryuken.

"Can't believe he was so stupid when I mentioned Christmas Eve. I mean, today is Christmas."

"I know. I started twitching when you said that."

"Oh well. At least we have a clueless principal."

"Uh-oh. I think I see Kenji." They ran as fast as they could to the house.

Ryuken slowly closed the door. Yukiko went into her room to get Ryuken's Christmas present. She went out to the living room and Ryuken was holding a big box.

"Open my present first," said Yukiko. Yukiko handed her the present. Ryuken gently put the on the ground to receive it. She unwrapped quickly, letting the wrappings fly anywhere and she stared at it. A small Ryuken in crystal sat on the cushioned box. A small fire was going in the crystal. A gold metal chain held it aloft when the real Ryuken held it.

"It's really pretty."

"It took kind of long to make it, but that's okay." She stared at her.

"You made it?!"

"Yes, the fire in it. That's a clue." Ryuken just slipped it on.

"Thanks."

"No, you're a good friend."

"Open my gift." As Yukiko unwrapped it, a yip was heard. Ehhh? When she opened the box, something bounded out of it, and was licking her face. She took it away from her face to see what it was. It was an Alaskan husky puppy, but much larger than a regular one and with larger and sharper teeth and claws. On one of its paw, it had a little star with a sword cutting through it.

"It's cute!"

"I know, it's perfect for you. What'll you call it?"

"Hmmm…what about Hoshi?"

"Nah. Something a bit more harsh, what about Katana."

"Sword. Guess so." Yukiko looked at her new pet. "Your new name is Katana, not the dog." She gently placed it on the floor. She looked at the clock. Great, already five. "Let's get ready." Ryuken just growled.

"I have no idea why I fell in with your stupid idea," murmured Ryuken angrily. Yukiko just laughed. They walked into Yukiko's room and she opened the trunk with all her memoirs. Yukiko took out the box with her kimonos and handed Ryuken a kimono with dragons and swirls of wind all over it.

"This is sooo you." She just looked at the kimono. Yukiko took out a kimono with tiger on the bottom of the kimono and fire and ice all over the sleeves and around the tiger. "This is me," she said brightly."

"Did you make these?"

"Yes." Ryuken just murmured over and over how weird or bizarre her friend is. They changed into the outfit. Ryuken sauntered toward the door, when Yukiko stopped her.

"What?!"

"Hair."

"Oh." Yukiko handed a brush to her and left her alone. Yukiko untied her hair. She grabbed some hair and set it next to the ears, but it was held by a tiger shaped bead. She tied her hair again, but she tied it near the middle of her back, not next to her head.

"Ready Ryuken?"

"I was done a long time ago." Yukiko looked at Ryuken; her hair was let down. Yukiko gave her a strange look.

"You're just going like that?" she asked. Ryuken rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Oh, I'm bringing my sword, what about you…never mind. I forgot." Yukiko just showed Ryuken her dragon pendant hanging on her necklace. Ryuken, mockingly, held up her new necklace. They walked out the door and went toward the gym. Katana was behind their heels.

--------------------------

Yay!!!! CHRISTMAS. Christmas = PRESENTS!!!!!!! KeWl Kimonos!!!! So fun. Not boring clothes. REVIEW okay.