InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ What News Megumi Brought ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Recommended Reading: Seducing The Crowd-Crazysexyxool, Knowing Eyes-GuardianWolf, "America?"-Vedelle, and my other stories! ^.^ (Fox has been really good on reading and reviewing my stories! Thanks gurl!)

Chapter Four: What News Megumi Brought

"Talking"

`Thinking'

(Me asking questions or telling you stuff I forgot)

*Me telling you non-important stuff about myself or something*

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah. Ooh! But if I did…I would play with Yash's ears ALL day!!! Their SOO Kawaii!!

Last Time:

Kenshin blushed and sighed. It was going to be a peaceful sleep, sure. But he's never hear the end of it from Sanosuke tomorrow. It didn't matter though. He was happy and content to just be here, holding Kagome in his arms and sleeping….under the stars.

This Time:

"Shh! You'll wake them up stupid!" <Yahiko>

"Who are ya calling stupid brat?" <Sano>

"What's going on Sanosuke?" <Sango>

"Well, the brat here woke me up and dragged me outside to look at something." <Sano>

"Look! Over there under the cherry tree you idiot!" <Yahiko>

"Is that Kenshin and Kagome?" >Sano>

"Sure is Missy." <Sano>

"Oh! Should we wake them up?" <Sango>

"Yeah, lets-wait! There's Megumi! I gotta see this!" <Yahiko>

"Shut up brat! She'll hear us and I don't wanna deal with her right now!" <Sano>

"Shh. Both of you! She's going over to Kenshin and Kagome." <Sango>

"AAAIIIEE!!!" <Kagome>

"What is it Miss Kagome?" <Kenshin, sitting up and stretching>

"Why, Sir Ken. I'm sorry. I had no idea you were "Busy"." <Megumi>

"Miss Megumi! Do you need something? Is something wrong?" Kenshin asked as Kagome sat down on the bench next to him and Megumi on his other side. "Oh! Miss Megumi, this is Miss Kagome. We uh-we fell asleep, that we did."

"Kagome! You were sleeping with Kenshin! Oooh! I can't WAIT to tell Inuyasha!" Sango declared jumping up and running over to her friend.

"Miss Sango! Yahiko?! Sanosuke! Why were you hiding behind that bush?" Kenshin asked as Kagome blushed furiously and was chasing Sango around.

"Sir Ken. Who are they?" Megumi asked, perplexed.

"They came home with Kenshin yesterday! He sure is the girl magnet!" Yahiko teased.

"Idiot. They're Sango and Kagome. We got ourselves some more free loaders," Sanosuke said, hitting Yahiko on the head, but smirking all the same.

"AAIIEE! HELP!" Kagome cried as Sango started chasing her around with her Hiraikotsu.

"Well, I just came here to tell you that Misow (Okay, I don't know HOW the heck you spell her name, so please, please tell me okay!) and Aioshi (And him too!) are coming to visit. Just thought I'd give you a fair warning," Megumi informed them.

"Misow is coming?!" Yahiko squeaked.

"Yes, Misow is coming. Is there something you want to tell us Yahiko? Are you two going out or something? Ooh! Yahiko has his first girlfriend! How romantic!" Megumi teased.

"Shut up!" Yahiko snapped, blushing furiously.

"Hey, Kenshin. Who'd Megumi say was coming?" Sango asked, dragging Kagome back. "Hello. I'm Sango and this is Kagome."

"It's nice to meet you Sango and-where's Kagome?" Megumi asked.

"She's-HAHAHAHAHAHA! K-haha-Gome-Hahaha-E! St-hehehehe-op tick-hehehe-ling meeeeeehhheeee!" Sango cried.

"Fine. It's nice to meet you Megumi!" Kagome said, releasing her hold on Sango.

"Yeah. Well, our friends Misow and Aioshi are coming over for a visit," Sanosuke said, holding back Sango from attacking Kagome, who stuck her tongue out at her.

"And Misow is Yahiko's girlfriend?" Kagome asked, hiding behind Megumi.

"NO!" Yahiko cried, turning as red as a strawberry.

"Sango! If you don't stop, I'll sick Kirara on you! You know she answers to me as well!" Kagome cried, grabbing Kirara who just happened to walk up at that moment.

"Now, now. We should all just go inside and have some breakfast and prepare for Misow and Aioshi's coming, that we should," Kenshin said, standing up.

"He's right!" Kagome cried, running over to his side and hiding from a still fuming Sango, who was being carried away from them by Sanosuke.

"They would make a cute couple," Kagome said to Megumi.

"Yes. We should try and hook them up! That would be fun!" Megumi replied.

"Then it's settled," Kagome said.

"Hey Kagome. Are you going to cook breakfast today?" Yahiko asked her.

(Okay, let's just say that it reminded her of Shippo always asking that question. And Rin too! Remember she stayed with Sesshomaru for 5 months! ^-^)

"Hai. Of course I will," she replied softly.

"Perfect!" Yahiko replied, rubbing his hands together.

And with that, they all went inside and Kagome started making dinner, while Sango helped her and plotted a way to get back at her for making Sanosuke carry her (bridal style! ^-^)

Word(s) I used that you nay or may not know:

Wakaru: I understand. Used in like the prologue!

Demo: But. For new comers!

Hai: Yes. For new comers too!

A/N: Hiyee all! Thanks to all my lovely reviewers! I'm so glad you all like this! And Happy Halloween! Have lots of fun and don't forget to share your candy with your needy author! Stupid fire, now I can't trick or treat! ;-;

Fox: Thank you! I bet you could beat that girl's ass! Sorry for vulgar lang. Anyway, I'm glad you liked that chapter and I hope you liked this one too!

Missteya: Hiyee! Thanks you! I like your fic too! Very creative! I'm glad you like my fic too! And thanks for telling me the correct spelling! Hope ya liked this chapter!

Next Chapter: Aioshi's Headache And The Reason Behind It