InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Aioshi’s Headache And The Reason Behind It ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Recommended Reading: "America?"-Vedelle, and my other stories! ^.^ (Fox has been really good on reading and reviewing my stories! Thanks gurl!)

Chapter Four: Aioshi's Headache And The Reason Behind It

"Talking"

`Thinking'

(Me asking questions or telling you stuff I forgot)

*Me telling you non-important stuff about myself or something*

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah. Darn…I've tried everything I know! But they still won't come to me! I want to play with Sessh's tail though…

Last Time:

And with that, they all went inside and Kagome started making dinner, while Sango helped her and plotted a way to get back at her for making Sanosuke carry her (bridal style! ^-^)

This Time:

"Lord Aioshi! We're almost there! I can't wait! Last time we visited them I had SO much fun! They were still a bit sad about Kaoru's death, but so am I! But we still had fun! And then, my favorite part was when Himura…blah blah blah! And then Himura said blah blah blah blah blah!" Misao told Aioshi.

Aioshi closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Gods she never shut up! Sure, she was fun to be around, but whenever they visited the dojo, she would just go on and on! It was really annoying! Aioshi sighed.

"YAY! We're here! Come on Lord Aioshi! Hurry up!" Misoa cried. "HIMURA! We're here!"

"It's nice to see you again Miss Misao, that it is," Kenshin said, walking out of his house where they just finished breakfast. "And you too, Aioshi."

"Kenshin-sama! Where's-oh! Are those your friends? It's nice to meet you! I'm Kagome and this-"she grabbed Sango. "This is Sango."

"Himura…you got a new girlfriend? Wow! Is she nice?" Misao exclaimed.

"Ummm…."Kagome was blushing and her mind was blank. Why did people keep assuming she was his girlfriend?!

"That's right! Aren't they just the cutest couple!" Sango exclaimed.

"Sango…! LIAR!" Kagome cried, chasing Sango around the yard, trying to cut her in half with her sword.

"Well, she is definitely more feisty than Kaoru," Aioshi muttered to Sanosuke.

"Where's Yahiko?! That brat will PAY for what he did to me last time! Oh YAHIKO! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! I promise not to hurt you!" Misao screamed for him.

Aioshi grabbed his head. "Errr! She NEVER shuts up when we come to visit you! I got a headache."

"Oh! I have just the thing for that! Come with me!" Kagome replied, grabbing Aioshi's arm and dragging him inside, to where her bag (for some odd reason) was. She took out some Aspirin and got some bottled water out of her bag. "Here. All you gotta do is drink this pill with the water and your headache will be gone!"

Aioshi looked at Kenshin who just shrugged. He grabbed the pill and water and they went down in one gulp. About 5 minutes later, he was feeling great.

"Ahh…SO much better. Thank you," he thanked Kagome.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. No problem," she replied absently. For you see, Kagome was thinking of a way to get Sango back. `The war has just begun Nee-chan, the war has just begun!'

"Missy? Oi! Missy!" Sanosuke snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Gomen ne Sanosuke. What were you saying?" Kagome asked.

"I said, Sango is behind you. Ya better watch out," he replied.

"Ne?" Kagome looked around and sure enough there was Sango. "AIIIE! Sango st-hahaha-op! Or else I'll t-hehehehe-ell y-you-hahaha-r se-ahahahaha-cret!"

That stopped Sango dead in her tracks. "You wouldn't dare," she growled.

"Oh, but I would!" Kagome said in defense.

"Well, if you tell mine, I'll tell yours!" Sango retorted.

And so the battle of wills and glaring began, with the men just watching on clueless, and Megumi chuckling slightly. *Hey ya know what I just realized? No, well, I'll tell ya! Both Megumi and Sango have lost their families and gained new ones!)

Sanosuke had finally had it. With a quick glance at Aioshi, they both crept up on the glaring girls and bonked them on the head. Kagome fell into Aioshi's arms and Sango into Sanosuke's.

It was at this time, that Misao came back in. "Lord Aioshi! You're stealing Himura's girlfriend! That's not very nice!"

Aioshi groaned. He laid the unconscious Kagome down next to an unconscious Sango and went to find some more of these Aspirin things Kagome had in her bag.

Word(s) I used that you nay or may not know:

Wakaru: I understand. Used in like the prologue!

Demo: But. For new comers!

Hai: Yes. For new comers too!

Minna-san: Everyone! (I think…correct me if I'm wrong okay!)

A/N: Hi minna-san! Here's the next chapter! Consider it your Halloween treat from me! I will try to make every chapter 5-12 KB long, so you will get enough but not too much okay! Thanks to Youkai_Hime for the candy!

Youkai_Hime: Hey! Thanks for the review! Well, I think I'm gonna have them maybe fight some bad guy later on or something, and about Kagome's power, if your asking when it will return, you'll see! (Gomen ne! I'm evil ne?) Thanks for the candy! I LOVE Snickers! Really motivates me! Happy Halloween!

Next Chapter: Umm…can anyone give me a chapter title so I can make a chapter outta it please? I am out of ideas! Gomen ne!