InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Misao's Idea ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Recommended Reading: "America?"-Vedelle, and my other stories! ^.^ (Fox has been really good on reading and reviewing my stories! Thanks gurl!)

Chapter Five: Misao's Idea

"Talking"

`Thinking'

(Me asking questions or telling you stuff I forgot)

*Me telling you non-important stuff about myself or something*

Disclaimer: I do not own Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha. Blah blah blah.

Last Time:

Aoshi groaned. He laid the unconscious Kagome down next to an unconscious Sango and went to find some more of these Aspirin things Kagome had in her bag.

This Time:

"You brat! Come back here!" Misao cried chasing Yahiko.

"Ha! The only way you would get your hands on me is if we had a tournament! Then you'd still lose to me!" Yahiko cried, running like Hell away from her.

Misao stopped right there. That wasn't such a bad idea. "Fine. Then I guess we will have a tournament!" She marched into the building where the others were and saw something she didn't expect. "Lord Aoshi! You're stealing Himura's girlfriend! That's not very nice!" And so this is where the story continues.

"Anyway, I had a GREAT idea! We should have a tournament! It'll be so much fun! What do you guys say?" Misao informed them

*Groan* "What happened?" Sango asked. "Kagome-Kagome wake up!" She shook Kagome awake.

"What do ya want Inuyasha? The Ramen's over there!" Kagome pointed to nowhere in particular. Sango chuckled and shook her again. "Dammit Inuyasha! SIT!" No thus and cursing. "SIT SIT SIT!"

Kagome finally opened her eyes to see the confused faces of everyone and a Sango looking HIGHLY amused. "What happened?" Kagome asked, rubbing her head.

"Well Kagome, as I was saying before you awoke, we're going to have a tournament," Misao told her.

Kagome looked highly delighted. "Ooh! Sango lets compete! Please! Let's compete!" she begged.

Sango looked a bit uneasy. `But we have to rest her miko powers…' She finally sighed and surrendered when Kagome brought out the puppy eyes. "Fine."

"Yay! Thank you Nee-chan!" Kagome cried, hugging her. "When do we start?"

"Well Missy. First we have to draw numbers and make the chart thing. Then we can start," Sanosuke said.

"Right," Kagome said, digging in her bag and pulling out some paper. She got out a blue and red marker and 2 sheets of paper. She ripped the first one into six pieces and on the other one made a little chart (like from DBZ). She numbered the paper strips 1-2-3-4-5-6. She then got out a hat and put them in there.

"Who all is going to compete?" Sango asked.

Aoshi, Misao, Kenshin, Sano, and Kagome all said yes. "I'll be the judge," Yahiko said.

"Now then. We should all draw numbers," Kagome said. "Here, you hold it while we draw." Kagome handed Yahiko the hat. Aoshi drew first: 2. Then Sano drew: 5. Misao: 6. Sango: 4. Kagome: 1. And lastly Kenshin drew: 3.

Megumi wrote the names in blue marker and handed it back to Kagome when she was done. Yahiko read, "First it's Kagome vs. Aoshi, Kenshin vs. Sango, and lastly Sano vs. Misao. Sounds interesting."

"We should all get ready now, that we should," Kenshin said.

"Wait. Are we gonna use weapons?" Misao asked.

"Well-let's have Yahiko decide," Sango said.

A/N: Yay! Chappie is DONE! The reason it's so short is b/c I need help. I have a few polls I NEED you to respond to. 1) WILL they use weapons? Yes/No? The rest will be out later. Thanks to Vedelle for giving me the idea and the next chapter WILL be her title. Then a few chapters later will be Adorable Akane's. Thanks all! ^-.-^ Lani aka Sly

Word(s) I used that you nay or may not know:

Wakaru: I understand. Used in like the prologue!

Demo: But. For new comers!

Hai: Yes. For new comers too!

Minna-san: Everyone! (I think…correct me if I'm wrong okay!)

Vedelle: Okay! Thanks SOOO much for the idea. I was lost for a while there so, thanks! Hehe, I hope this is what you mean, n that it meets your standards!

Zhousesshou: Hey! Hanks for the love! Ooh! If ya do, please tell me okay, so I can read it! And don't worry, if ya wanna use any ideas from here, feel free to! I'm glad you like the fic and thanks for telling me!

Zhoujen: Hiyee! Thanks! I know, I am just TERRIBLE at names lol. Trust me, I try but I just cant do it right!

^-^U…Well, thanks for the love! I LOVE it! And also, I can try and make a Kagome Aoshi fic if you want me to. I will try, so please tell me if ya want one!

Adorable Akane: Hey! I hope ya got my email! Thanks for the WONDERFUL idea! It'll fit in within the next few chapters, I promise! Hehe, thanks soooo much for the praise! *glomp* Thanks again and I hope ya enjoy!

Hey, what does glomp mean? I seen other authors use it, n I still not sure what it means, just know that its uh-I don't know really…just had ta use it! ^-.-^U Lani aka Sly