InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ If We Could Go Further Away ❯ Powers Revealed ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If We Could Get Further Away

Chapter Six: Powers Revealed

"Talking"

`Thinking'

(Me asking questions or telling you stuff I forgot)

*Me telling you non-important stuff about myself or something*

Disclaimer: I blah blah blah.

Last Time:

"Well-let's have Yahiko decide," Sango said.

This Time:

"Well, why not? Just no killing," he said.

`Perfect!' Kagome and Sango thought.

"Okay, then I suppose you should have a ring for them?" Megumi asked.

"The open field?" Aoshi suggested.

"Then it's settled. The ring will be in the open field, and you can use weapons as long as there's no killing. You can have a…hour to get ready! See ya all there!" Yahiko said, going to the field and waiting while they got ready. Megumi followed with the chart and markers.

"Well, Sango and I are gonna get ready now! Wanna come with us Misao?" Kagome said.

"Sure! We'll see you in an hour!" Misao replied walking with Kagome and Sango back to their little house. With that the boys got ready.

One hour later:

Kagome and Sango were dressed in their armor. Sango had Hiraikotsu on her back, her sword on her side, and her chain ready. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

Kagome had her bow and arrows on her back and had her sword on her side. She had let her hair out of her braid and let it flow freely (as it could get in a ponytail).

Misao had on her ninja outfit and her other things. (I don't know her weapons-I'm sorry. I'm going to ask my friend!) They walked out to the open field where the others were waiting. (Kirara is just watching-don't want the demon scaring everyone!)

The guys had their weapons too, just ta let ya know. "Okay, the first match is going to be Kagome vs. Aoshi! Would you two come here please?"

They both walked over to the center of the field. "Well, you both may begin when your ready," Yahiko said.

"I won't go easy on you," Aoshi said.

"That's okay. I'm not weak you know! I am perfectly capable of handling you," Kagome said, anger pulsing thru her with the memories of Inuyasha calling her weak.

And with that Aoshi charged at her, pulling out one of his swords in the process. He used the Jissen kenbu, but it didn't fool Kagome. (Lani: I'll tell you the attacks at the end okay!) Kagome drew her sword and attacked Aoshi, and he had to block it with his sword. He drew his other sword and used Goho Juugi, but only did it lightly and cut her arm *remember, NO KILLING!*. Kagome gasped as it went thru her armor. *Oh yes, and the boys were all drooling over her and Sango because the armor shows off their nice curves!*

Kagome abandoned using her sword and grabbed her bow. She notched an arrow and aimed it at Aoshi. Aoshi used Ososugi de Ugoki. Kagome followed him with her eyes, thanking Sesshomaru over and over for training her. Aoshi stopped behind her and she instantly jumped back and let her arrow fly. The arrow was surrounded by a blue light and it grazed his shoulder, but made him fall to the ground all the same. Now this shocked the HELL outta everyone but Sango.

Kagome dropped her bow and re-drew her sword. She charged straight at him as he went charged back at her. They both stopped the others attacks and jumped back. They were sweating now, and I mean SWEATING!

`I can't believe she's this good! And what was with her arrow?!' Aoshi thought.

`Oh shit! Sango is going to kill me for using my miko powers!' Kagome thought.

Aoshi charged at her and caught her off guard. Kagome screamed and, panicking, resorted to the one thing that she shouldn't do. She sent a blast of miko energy at Aoshi and (thank the lords he wasn't demon) sent him flying and unconscious.

Kagome clapped her hands over her mouth and ran to his side. She checked him over and saw that his sword had cut him in the side as he landed. He was losing blood, and a lot of it. `Sorry Nee-Chan!' Kagome placed her hand over the cut and focused on happy things. A soft pinkish-purple light surrounded her hands and leaked into Aoshi's cut. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

The others came running up to them and well, they looked as though they had been slapped in the face by God! "Hey Missy, why don't you tell us exactly WHO you girls are," Sano said.

Kagome and Sango fidgeted for a while and looked nervously at each other. "Well!" Yahiko, Misao, Megumi, and Sanosuke cried.

The girls flinched at the shouting and Sango sighed in defeat.

"Well, just sit down okay," she said. They all did as told. Then, the long story was told. They were left in silence until Misao broke it.

"I don't believe you! Prove it!"

"Kirara," Kagome called the demon.

"Meow," she replied.

"Kirara, can you transform for them please?" Kagome asked her. Kirara meowed again and transformed. The others all gasped.

"Now do you believe us?" Sango asked, a bit reproachfully. They all nodded. "Well, shall we continue on with the tournament then?"

"Right!" Yahiko snapped back into action. "Kagome is the winner!" Megumi used the red marker to trace Kagome's name line thingy. (Lani: Those who watch DB/Z know what I'm talking about.) "Next match is Kenshin vs. Sango!"

A/N: Yay! All done! Thanks to all the lovely reviews! I love you all! Please don't hesitate to ask questions or give ideas! Also, who do you want to win? Kagome or her next opponent? Please vote!

Moves:

Jissen kenbu: The user circles around the opponent in a high speed motion causing the effect of after images of himself. This fools the opponent into attacking the wrong guy leaving room for attack by the user.

Goho Juugi: An extremely lethal and deadly attack where the user takes two kodachi's and crosses them, making a X. It makes a severe cut in the opponent's neck and possibly could behead them.

Ososugi de Ugoki: Much like the Jissen kenbu, the user goes around their opponent very fast making multiple images of himself.

Youkai_Hime: Thanks for the vote! Yes, I do hope this was what you expected, I try. I also thought of that, and I think that Yahiko would fit for judge since he doesn't wanna get beaten up by Misao. I know, it's weird, but so am I, n I apologize for that.

Master: Yes my lord. Weapons are good! And so is taking over the world! I am honored to be your faithful minion Fox-sama! *Joins you in laughing around with Legato*

Sundragon: Yay! Thanks for the review! I appreciate it lots! I hope ya enjoyed this chapter!