InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Era Of Terror ❯ A New Enemy And A New Terror ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Nope I don't own nothing! Sad isn't it!? *pouts*

AN: Um Inu+Kag people shall rule the world! I'm one! But I kinda feel like I kinda betrayed them. I'm not that sure which direction I'm heading with this fan fic. I know the plot. But I am not that sure who I should pair Kagome with.

Chapter 1: A New Enemy And A New Era Of Terror

It was raining hard, and Kagome ran through the woods as far as her legs could take her. Kagome had got seperated from the others, and she couldn't hardly see through the heavy down fall of the rain. She could hear Naraku's poisnous insects coming after her. She tripped over a tree vine and into the mudd. When she looked up her face went pale with fright.

"NA...RA...KU!..." He smirked as he grabbed her by her long raven hair. She let out an ear piercing scream of pain as tears slided down her face. "So I see that, that pitiful Inuyasha abandoned you." Kagome glared at Naraku with hatred in her eyes. "He didn't! He would never abandon me!" Naraku threw Kagome to the ground with force. Kagome cringed as her body hit the ground.

"Oh you think that don't you?" He looked behind himself and said in a demanding yet calm voice. "Kanna come forth, and show this wench the present." Kanna came forth with her mirror in her pure white hands, as her long white hair dragged her shoulders. "Yes, Master." Naraku looked down at Kagome as she looked into kanna's Mirror.

~Inside Kanna's Mirror~

"Kikyo don't walk away from me!" Inuyasha screamed. Kikyo stopped in her tracks. "Why do you keep following me?" She said in a slight whisper. "I keep on following you.......because I LOVE YOU!" Kikyo turned awhile and looked at Inuyasha. "What about my reincarnation?"

Inuyasha walked up to Kikyo, and hugged her tightly and said "I don't care about her.......I only care about me and you....." Kikyo cluthed his hotari (AN: I'm sorry if I splet Inuyasha's outfit wrong. If you know the correct spelling please tell me.) tightly as she burried her face in his chest.

"So you will go to hell with me?" Inuyasha rested his head on her shoulder, and breathed in deeply. "Yes, I will go to hell with you........" Kikyo looked up at Inuyasha and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around Kikyo and kissed her back with passionatly.

~Out Of The Mirror~

Kagome felt like someone ripped her heart out from her chest, and set it on fire. She could feel the tears in her eyes start to swell up. She was now drenched from the rain, and was breathing heavidly. "Why must you toture me!?" Kagome turned her head away from the mirror. Naraku grabbed Kagome by the arm, and raised her up to face him. "You can have your revenge....We can both have revenge.....Only if we help each other." Kagome smirked evily. "It's a deal....." Kagome then walked off into the darkened night sky with Naraku and Kanna.

~20 Days Later~

Inuyasha ran through Kagome's time trying to sniff her out. Kagome's mother told Inuyasha that she hasn't seen Kagome for the last couple of weeks, and that she was really worried about kagome. He thought to himself as he ran through the park. *Feh! Where the hell could she be!? She's not in the fedual era and she's not in her time!"* Inuyasha sighed deeply as he went back to Kagome's house.

"Sorry Mrs. Higurashi, but I wasn't able to find her. I will keep on looking in the fedual era. I promise I will find her." Mrs. Higurashi slightly smiled. "Thank you Inuyasha." Souta ran up to Inuyasha and looked up at him. "Inu, I know you'll find my sis!" He said cheerfully. Inuyasha smiled and patted his head lightly. "You're right I'm gonna find her." With that being said Inuyasha ran to the well and jumped in letting the well engulf him in blue, white, and pink lights.

~In The Fedual Era~

"So Inuyasha was there any success?" Miroku asked with a stern voice. He shook his head slowly as he sighed. "I don't know where she could of gotten off to." Miroku patted INu's back. Kirara came running towards them in her demon form, with Sango and Shippo straddling her back. Sango jumped of off Kirara's back, and ran up to Inuyasha. "Inu! PLease tell me you found her!?" Inuyasha frowned and lightly said. "I'm sorry." Sango fell to her knees as warm tears came down her face.

"I miss Kagome!" Shippo cried out. Sango hugged shippo close to her. "I do too....." She lightly whispered. Sango let Shippo go as she stood up. Her bangs covered her eyes as more tears slowly rolled down her face. "I won't give up looking for her. There is still hope! I won't lose my friend too!" Sango punched a tree, breaking the tree bark. Her hand was badly bleeding. "I won't.....I won't loseanother......I lost Kohaku and....now Kagome......." Miroku slowly walked up to her, and embraced her in a hug. "Sango don't do this to yourself. We're going to find her. Just......just be patient...okay?" Sango slowly nodded and put her head on Miroku's chest.

"Come on Sango lets go to Keada's hut so she could bandage that for you." Sango sat Shippo on Kirara as she mounted her too. "Come on Kirara to Keada's." Kirara ran off to the village. Inuyasha and Miroku stood at the tree Sango had punched. "And this is the girl you like?" Inuyasha said as he looked at the tree. Miroku gulped as he said "Yeah. I'm about to go to Keada's. Are you coming?" Inuyasha ears twitched as he heard the bushes russle. "Um.....no I have some thinking to do. Go ahead with out me."

Miroku went ahead to the village to meet Sango there. Inuyasha stood where he was for awhile, and whispered "You can come out now Kikyo..." Kikyo came from behind a tree with a smug smile upon her face. "Kikyo?" Inuyasha said lightly. "Yes, my love?" Kikyo asked as she wrapped her arms around Inuyasha. "Did you do something to............Kagome?" She looked up, with a furious face. "Hmph! I havn't done nothing to that face stealing wench!" She said as she turned her head away.

"Kikyo.......She can't help it if she is your reincarnation........She didn't ask to be yours." Kikyo glared at him. "Why do you ask me such things?" He sighed lightly and took in a deep breath. "She has been missing for awhile, and we can't find her." Kikyo's face went into a smile. "Well....since your little jewel detector is gone how about I join your little group sweetie?" Kikyo said in a sweet voice. Inuyasha smiled back as he placed a kiss upon her lips. "I will see what the others will say."

Inuyasha walked to Keada's hut, and sat infront of the fire. "Guys?" Everyone turned to look at their hanyou friend. "Yes, Inuyasha what would thy like to say to ye?" Inuyasha stared deep within the fire, as he spoke very clearly. "Well you guys I think we sould try and find Kagome." Everyone nodded in aggreement to that. "But in order to find her, we will need Kikyo's help. So I think we should let Kikyo travel with us. To track down the shikon no tama fragments." Miroku shot Inuyasha a looked of surprise. "Inuyasha why do we need her!?" Shippo screamed in anger that he wanted to replace Kagome.

"Calm down Shippo.....Inuyash is right..We do need my elder sister to help us find the shards. Kagome had shards with her when she went missing. And with thy elder sisters help we will find her." Everyone sighed. "Fine...go and get her....But tell her to keep her distance from me........." Sango said as se held Shippo.

~By The 1000 Year Old Tree~

Kikyo leaned against the 100 year old tree as she looked at the stars. "Are you having a nice time wench?"
Kikyo looked around her. "Who goes there!? I demand you to show yourself!" The leaveslightly russled as a dark figure jumped from tree to tree. "Hahahaha! What's wrong Kikyou? Are you afraid?" The dark figure then jumped down from the tree, and landed right infront of Kikyo. The dark figure pulled her hood from her dark silky purple cape down, and lightly smirked.

Kikyo eyes went wide for a minute. "Ah....Kagome I see you have went to the other side. The side of Naraku....I can smell him all over you." Kikyo eyes wondered up to the top of her head. "He.....he turned you into a hald demon...." Kikyo circled around Kagome looking at her ears, tail, and eyes that resmbled Inuyasha's eyes.

Kagome had a sly smile upon her lips. "Yes...he turned me into a half cat demon." Kagome purred. Kikyou glared at Kagome with hatred. "So what do you want?" Kagome's eyes glinted for a second. "Oooooooooooooh wouldn't you like to know. Don't worry my pretty little dead preistess, you will see from the bottom of hell itself!" Kagome chuckled.

Kikyo got out her bow and arrows, and set one ready. "Die!" Kagome stood there, and put her hands on her hips as her long black smooth tail swung back and forth, and she pouted her lips and said "Oh poo! Now you got me. I am defensless, and you got a weapon. What am I ever to do!?" Kikyo fired her arrow at Kagome, but she didn't move an inch. Kagome's playful face then turned serious as she held out one hand as she shot out a stream of masmune.

Kikyo back away slowly. "Damn you demon! Will you ever stop tormenting me!?" Kagome thought for a minute. "Eh heh......no..." Kagome lightly closed her eyes, as she could sense Inuyasha and the others coming. "Hmmmmmm." Kagome slowly turned and started to go. "Heh I knew you wouldn't do anything.....You're just a coward....Like that foolish Naraku.....Always having someone else to do his biding....." Kagome turned back around and smiled.

"Really?" Kagome said as she walked back. Kikyo stayed in one spot with a clam expression upon her face. "I was thinking about doing this from the begining.....But I was gonna be nice......But since you wanna die first....I'll do it..." Kagome grabbed Kikyo by the neck, and pinned her to the 1000 year old tree. Kagome held her in the same spot INuyasha was pinned to.

Kagome snapped her fingers, and an arrow that tip was dipped in masmune appeared in her hand. She drove the arrow through Kikyo. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kikyo screamed in pain that serged throughout her whole body. "I'm taking your soul as a suviner. Heh!" Kagome whispered into Kikyo's ear as she, then put her mouth close to Kikyo's, and sucked the rest of her soul out. Kagome stood back and smiled as she wiped her lips. "Mmmm tasty." Kagome's eyes shot open when she heard fast footsteps coming her way. She lightly cursed herself for not just walking away.

"You guys I know I heard someone screaming!" Kagome heard Inuyasha's voice, and so she jumped into the tree acroos from the 1000 year old tree, and pulled her hood over her head. She sat and watched as Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and Keada on a horse run into her view. She narrowed her eyes at Inuyasha in hatred. *How dare he show himself!?* Kagome then turned her attention to the others. Her face lightened up a bit as she thought to herself. *Shippo....Sango....Miroku....Keada....I miss you all....I am truly sorry.* "Oh my kami! It is Lady Kagome!" Keada shouted out. Kagome's eyes flung open thinking that she has been spotted. Inuyasha sniffed the air as he walked over to the tree, and barly touched the lifeless body. From the slightest touch the body turned to dirt and bones. "It....It.....was Kikyo......." Inuyasha said in dis-believement. "Who could have done this!?" Miroku yelled. "Only a demon with true powers and strength could have done this........Even in death she was.....a strong miko.

"Inuyasha sniffed the air. "I smell the scent of Naraku.....Everyone be on your guard the demon is still here." Inuyasha with drew his Tetsaiga from its sheath, and yelled "COME ON OUT DEMON!" Kagome looked out of the corner of her eye, and noticed Naraku had appeared right beside her. "Kagome it is time for them to meet the new you......" He said. Kagome pulled her hood back on as her and Naraku jumped from the tree, and landed infront of everyone.

"Feh! I knew I smelt a rat! And, what is this? You got a new lacky!" Naraku held her closely to him. "I guess you can say that." Inuyasha smirked. "Oh I guess you found a girl as ugly as you that would help you do your dirty work! Well don't worry she'll die by your side!" Inuyasha launched at at the both of them. They both doged gracefully. "Heh! You weakling it won't be that easy!" Inuyasha glared at the hooded girl. "Don't bite your tongue! Naraku I will kill you! I will revenge Kikyo's death!" The girl lightly clenched her fist until blood dripped from her hand. Her blood slowly trickled down her hand to the ground, and sizzled as it touched the dirt.

"You fool.............I am the one that killed..........Kikyo.....Not Naraku....." She raised her head up, while the hood still covered half of her face. The only part of her face that the hood didn't cover was her lips, that had dark purplish lip gloss. They watched as her lips curled into the most evilest smile they could ever imagin. "Inu! Get out of the way!" Miroku yelled as her grabbed his beads. Kagome avertited her attention to Miroku, she knew what he was about to do. She snapped her fingers, and in a puff purple smoke the poisnous insect ball was in her hand. "Miroku.....don't make me use this on you......" Miroku let go of his beads, and demanded to know how she knew his name. "Heh.....I know all of your names......Sango....Keada...Shippo....and of course Inuyasha..." She looked at Naraku before she pulled her hood down.

"Go ahead my darling." Naraku said as he put an arm around her. She pulled down her hood and smiled evily. Her eyes glinted with the fire of hatred. Inuyasha stumbled backwards into Miroku. "KAGOME!?" Inuyasha yelled in an angery voice. "What the hell are you doing!?" Kagome stayed silent and didn't say a word. "Why....Kag....I thought you loved me........" Kagome growled showing her sharp teeth. "How dare you say that!? I want my revenge...you just dragged me along like a puppet! You was going to go to hell with Kikyo......And leave me alone!" Everyone looked at Inuyasha. "Inu! PLease tell us she's lying!" Miroku said with a hint of anger. Inuyasha lowered his head as he spoke softly. "She isn't......lying....." Sango then smacked Inuyasha. "How could you!?" She demanded in an irrated voice.

Ka....Go....Me....I'm sorry.....PLease forgive me.....and come back?....." Inuyash then looked up at her with a sad look in his eyes. Kagome frowned a little as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "Inu....Ya....Sha......." She lightly said as she stared back at him. She walked up to Inuyasha as he embraced her. Kagome then kissed his cheek, leaving a her purple lip gloss print on his face. She slowly took a step back as a cold, emptiless smile came across her face. The purplish lip gloss sizzled, and started to burn his face with great pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Inuyasha screamed in agony. Kagome walked back, and stood by Naraku's side. "Inuyasha......I shall never return....I have found something better." Kagome stood upon her tipie toes, as she kissed Naraku passionatly. Naraku kissed back as he slid his tongue into her mouth, and carressed his tongue against hers. Inuyasha stood there clutching his sword. Naraku broke the kiss and smirked down at Kagome, as he pulled her closer to him. "It is a wonderful thing.....in what could happen in only a few weeks...........Isn't it Inuyasha?" Naraku asked with a devilish smile. With that being said Naraku disappeared with Kagome resting her head on his chest.

Everyone just stood there stunned and amazed. Miroku walked up to give Inuyasha some comfort. "Inu?.....Ar-" Inuyasha cut Miroku off when he punched the ground, and growled. "Don't.........bother me....." Miroku turned towards the others, and said "Just give him time." Everyone walked back to the village in silence.

~Keada's Hut~

Keada looked at Inuyasha pity in her eyes as she said "Kami please give us the strength to defeat.......the new terror....." Inuyasha flashed a look of rage at Keada. "WE'RE NOT GOING TO KILL KAGOME!!!" Keada sighed. "Look INuyasha the Kagome you use to know is no more. She chose to go to the other side.....and she has 15 shards of the shikon no tama and............we don't even know how many shards Naraku has." Inuyasha sat against the hut's wall in deeper thought. *Damnit Kagome I'm sorry.......I........I.......don't love Kikyo I don't know....it's just when I see her it makes me pity her. And, oh! The great kami knows that I love you.........god.......I miss you...and what you're with Naraku now! That just make my blood boil over! I swear if he touches her......I'll kill him with my own hands!* Inuyasha then started laughing crazily. He then tipped over laughing while dool poured from his mouth, and started to foam. "Um do you think Inuyasha have been sniffing those markers Kagome gave?" Shippo asked while he poked Inuyasha with a stick. Sango sat by the fire, and watch it dance beautifully. "Ka......Go.....Me ......We shall set you free........"

~To Be Continued~

From Your
DogGirl Inu Kagome aka Trix