InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Era Of Terror ❯ Time To Kill ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha!

AN: Hey this is the other chap! I hope you like it the people on Fanfic.net did! SO I hope you do too! And I kinda changed it for you guys!

Chapter 2: Time To Kill

Kagome laid in a room with her head on Naraku's right arm. "Kagome?...." Kagome opened her eyes, as she looked into his eyes with love. "Yes?" She spoke softly as she rubbed her face against his arm. "Do you still have feelings for Inuyasha?" She sat up, and looked down at Naraku. "No....I could never love a vile creature like that...ever again....Ugh I can still smell his scent on me." She made a look of disgust as she sniffed her hair.

Kagome then rolled over on top of Naraku. "I have a plan...." Naraku raised an eyebrow. "And your plan is?" He asked as he wrapped his strong arms around Kagome's delicate waist. "Lets go to my time....." Naraku thought for a second. "It's hardly no demons....and we could take over my time....and turn it into our own personal paradise..." Kagome's long tail rubbed against Naraku's face as he thought. "Hmmm.....Our own paradise eh?" She nodded as she smiled. "Okay........But first before we plan that....We most kill Inuyasha......"

Kagome smiled evily, and kissed him passionatly. "My love.....please let me do the honor of killing that worthless puppy...." She lightly started kissing his neck, as she purred into his ear seductivly. Naraku ran his hand down Kagome's side as he said "Of course you can...." Kagome got up as she took down her raven hair and let it drap her shoulders. As she then ripped her clothes, and ruffled her hair.

"I shall kill him.....slowly.....yet....painfully...." Kagome then called for Kagura. A girl with a short pony tail on the top of her head, and with pink eye shadow on came into their room and bowed down, and said "Yes my dear mistress?..." Kagura then raised up as she didn't make eye contact with Naraku but kept her eyes fixed on Kagome. "I need you to fly me to the well with out being seen....Do you think you could do that?"

Kagura grinned as she spoke. "But of course I can. Follow me my dear mistress." Kagura said as she walked out of the room, and outside. Kagura took her feather out from her head, and boarded it as did Kagome. They was flying above the clouds as Kagura glanced over at Kagome. "So....you really betrayed them....." Kagome didn't make a sound.

"Heh. If I ever betrayed my side they would hunt me down and slaughter me.....You don't think Sango, Miroku, and the young fox won't hunt you down after you kill off Inu?" Kagome opened her mouth to speak, but she choked out a few words before she started crying. "I.....I know they.....would hunt me down after I do this......" Kagura took her sleeve and wiped Kagome's tears away. "This is the only way.....But if they would try and kill you.....Do that mean they're still your friends...?" Kagome sighed deeply. "No.......I would have to eliminate anything that threatens me......"

Kagura stopped the feather. "We're here.....be careful...." Kagome jumped from the feather, and landed on her feet gracefully. 'Heh. Good thing I'm a cat demon....' She ripped her clothes a little bit more, and walked to the 1000 year old tree. Kagome scratched up her skin, to make her blood pour so Inu could catch her scent. She then slipped a shard under her tongue and slipped 3 pieces into her arm as she squinted from the pain, and closed her eyes and pretended to be unconcious.

~Keade's Hut~

Keade cooked some stew in a big pot while Inuyasha stood infront of it drooling. "God! I'm hungry! Come on you old hag hurry up with the food!" Keade glared at Inuyasha, as she chopped up more carrots. Shippo played with Kirara while they was sitting on Sango's lap. Sango had her head against the wall when all the sudden she felt something grab her butt. "HENTAI!" Sango slapped Miroku across the face sending him flying across the room.

Inuyasha jumped to his feet as he sniffed the air. "Gah!...That stench!" He yelled. Keade blushed lightly. "Eh....excuse me....." She said as she fanned the air. "Ugh....no I smell blood....Kagome! I smell her blood!" Inuyasha ran out the hut, and ran into the woods. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Kagome's scratched up body laying limp on the floor.

"KAGOME!" He yelled as he cupped her body in his hands. "Please Kagome wake up....Please do it for me..." He held her close to him. Kagome coughed out the shikon shard and opened her eyes lazily. "In-In-Inu....Ya....Sha...." As her eyes closed slowly and she laid her head on his chest and cried. "Inuyasha......I-I-I'm so sorry....I couldn't control myself.....It was like someone was putting words in my mouth and making me do all those terrible things!" She wept. "He....will pay for this Kagome I promise you!" Kagome burried her face in his hotari and smiled evily. *Heh. That's right you fool....fall into my trap!....."

Inuyasha carried Kagome back to Keade's hut. "KAGOME!" Sango yelled as she jumped up. Sango had warm tears slide down her face as she hugged Kagome. "I thought I lost you....like I lost Kohaku...." Kagome smiled as she hugged back. A villager ran into the hut. "Lady Keade! Lady Keade! There's are some wounded people that needs tending to! And they say they where attacked by demons with shards in there eyes!" "Sango and Shippo stay here with Kagome." Inuyasha grabbed his Tetsaiga, as he left with Keade and Miroku.

Kagome laid down with her eyes closed and her arms wrapped around herslef. 'Damn! Such bad timing do those cursed demons have!...Hmmm maybe I should just use Sango and the others to get his sword......A queen can't really rule without a mighty weapon...' She thought to herself as she waited for them to lose their guard.

Sango laid down with Shippo, and Kirara and fell asleep. Kagome sat up, and scoted over to them quietly. She dug her clawed fingers into her arm. She hissed lightly as she felt the pain serge through her. She breathed heavily as she put the 3 pieces of the shikon on the floor. She lightly smirked as she pressed one of the shikons into the middle of Sango's head. Then she pressed one into Shippo's head, and gave the last one to Kirara.

Kagome stood up as she smirked at her work. "I command you to wake up! Wake up I say! Wake up and do my biddings!" Sango, Shippo, and Kirara sat up straight as they roared with pain. "Hahahaha! Go get the Tetsaiga for me! It shall make a wonderful sword for your mistress won't it!?" Their eyes was glazed over as they said "Yes mistress Kagome...."

Sango and Shippo then boarded Kirara, and ran out of the hut to find Inuyasha. In the middle of the forest they found Keade, Miroku, and Inuyasha. "You guys you're suppose to be with Kagome! God don't you guys kn-" Shippo had hit Inuyasha with his giant dreadle. "Kirara get the old hag!" Sango yelled as she grabbed her Hiraikotsu and threw it at Miroku. He grabbed his beads about to take them off. 'Gah!....I can't I c-c-can't suck my beloved Sango into my wind tunnel........' Miroku hit the tree as he blackened out.

Kirara was on top of Keade snarling and hissing. Sango looked around to see Shippo had been knocked out. She then heard Kagome's voice inside of her head telling her to proseade to get the sword. "Alright mistress Kagome...." Sango ran into the woods following after Inuyasha, she stopped as she grabbed her trusted Hiraikotsu and swung it into the sky breaking the tree branches. Inuyasha fell down with a thud. "Grrr fine then! I'll slice you up like a cucumber!" Inuyasha unsheathed his Tetsaiga and realized his sword won't change because Sango was a human.

Sango threw her Hiraikotsu at him, knocking him back a few spaces. "Grrr!" Inuyasha through down his sword as he scratched his skin letting blood drip from his claws. "IRON REAVER!" He screamed as he flung his claws downward. Sango vlocked the attack with her weapon. "Shippo now!" She screamed as Shippo came out riding Kirara, and picked his sword up, and ran towards Sango as she hopped on.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!" Inuyasha ran after them on foot, following them back to the village. 'No.......please tell me it isn't her....Please kami!" Inuyasha bust through the hut to find the hut deserted with no Kagome or the others. Miroku and Keade came in limping. "We've been tricked......and now she's got Sango, Shippo, and Kirara..." Miroku sighed as he held his shoulder.

'Damn you Kagome......I should of just killed you the first time I had my chance to' Inuyasha clutched his fist in anger. "Inu we shall look for them tomorrow....It's getting dark and out wounds need to hell..." Miroku said as he limped to the other side of the room. Keade walked to the fire and took her pot off the fire. "Look like they had a feast before they left...." Miroku turned on his side as he looked at the wall. 'Sango I'll find you....I promise....' Inuyasha sat infront of the fire as he glared at it with hate. 'I as kami as my witness I will tear Kagome apart! Limb frmo limb!'

~Naraku's Hideout~

Sango bowed down to Naraku as she held out the Tetsaiga. "My lord I have brought the trusted sword of Inuyasha to you...as a gift....We wasn't able to take his life...but we was able to take his beloved sword..." Sango spoke as she, Shippo, and Kirara bowed. "Heh." Naraku smiled as he walked over to Kagome and pulled her against him as he pressed his body against his. "My queen you're cunning and wicked......" Kagome tilted her head as she smiled. "But of course I am...." She kissed Naraku, as she wrapped her arms around him.

"So shall we go to your time?" He said as he laid another kiss on her delicate lips. "Yes. But can we take them as our slaves?" Naraku walked away as he said "Do what ever you please with them." Kagome put her hands on the back of her head as she thought of something to do. As she thought Kohaku hid behind the door watching them.

'It's that girl again....' He shook his head vigorously. 'No! Noooooo! I don't wanna remeber what I did!' Sango turned her head and looked at him then looked back. KOhaku froze for a second. 'Sis......' Kohaku's memory started to flow back as he felt tears come down. "Ah.....So I see that Little Kohaku's memory has came back..." Kagura said as she stood behind him.

"Let me be!" Kagura bent down to whisper in his ear. "I can help you save Kagome, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and even yourself" His eyes widen as he looked up at her. "You can!? Are you sure!? What about Naraku? If he finds out he'll smash your heart, and h-h-he'll take the shikon out of my back......."

Kagura squinted her eyes as she thought about her heart being smashed by Naraku. "We'll I guess we'll have to get others to help." Kagura walked off as Kohaku stood and watched her disappear into the dark. 'Sango I'm sorry for killing father......." Kohaku then followed Kagura, and ran outside. Kagome heard their whole conversation. Kagome sat back in a chair as she grined.

"Sango go kill........Kohaku......" Sango arose from where she was and bowed down. "Yes Mistress Kagome. I shall kill the one called Kohaku." Sango grabbed Hiraikotsu and walked outside. "Kohaku!" Kagura and Kohaku looked behind them to find Sango standing 10 feet away from them. "Prepare to die!" She threw her Hiraikotsu as Kohaku blocked the attack with his weapon.

"Sango no! Don't make the same mistake I made! Please Sango! PLEASE!" Sango rushed at Kohaku as she kicked him into the air, and threw the large boomerang at him. A few of his bones could be heard breaking. Kagura took her fan out and made a tornado. "Kagura stop!" Kagome yelled. "I'm rather enjoying this sibling fight!" Kagome eyes blazed with excite ment as she saw each torchering blow they gave to another.

They both was bruised badly as they both looked at each other. "Hurry up and kill each other." Sango eyes sadden a little as she turned towards Kagome with her glazed over look in her eyes. "I-I-I can't kill my own kin...." Kohaku walked over to Sango and hugged her tightly "Neither can I" Kagome growled with anger as she walked back in and got her bow and arrow, and ready it, and fired it at Sango's chest. The arrow shot right through Sango and hit Kohaku.

Sango coughed up blood as she fell down. Blood slowly trickled out of the corners of Kohaku's mouth as he laid his head on Sango's chest. "Sis...I'm glad I died by your side again...." Sango smiled at him as tears ran from the corners of her face. "I'm happy to. I wouldn't want to die anywhere else...." Sango started breathing in deeper and deeper as she grasped for her final breath. Kohaku closed her eyelids as he closed his and died slowly by her side.

"Wooooooooo! Now that's a show!" Kagome smiled from the balcony. "Kagura think twice before planning another rebelion....or I shall be the one to smash your heart to little pieces...." Kagome said with a cold stare that sent chills down her face. Kagome jumped down as she took the shards out of Sango's and Kohaku's body. "Now clean up the mess!"

Kagura glared as she stormed off as she took her white feather out of her hair and jumped on it, and flew into the sky. 'Grrr....That pesky little wench! She'll pay! I'll make her regret ever messing my plans up!' Kagura flew to the western lands as she sat infront of a lake. She cupped her hands and drunk the water slowly. She then heard the leaves russle behind her. "Sesshoumaru......you can come out...." Sesshoumaru stepped out while holding Rin's hand. "MOMMY!" Rin screamed as she let go of Sesshouarmu's hand and ran to Kagura and hugged her tightly.

Kagura smiled lightly as she hugged Rin back. "So.....Kagura.....did you complete your mission?..." Kagura dropped her head. "No....I'm sorry...b-b-but that retched wench Kagome fucked everything up! She even killed that demon exterminator that was suppose to be her friend and her little brother Kohaku!" Rin gasped as she put her hands over her mouth. "N-no more Kohaku?" She asked as her eyes started to water. Kagura picked Rin up as she said "Don't worry we'll get our revenge...."

Sesshoumaru leaned against a tree as he said "I don't think killing my brother's love will be a good idea..." Kagura chuckled with amusment. "You must be kidding she tried to kill him and plus more. He probaly wants to kill the bitch too." Kagura sat Rin down, and pulled Sesshoumaru into a deep long lasting kiss. Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

Kagura smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes with love. "Kagura I love you....with all my heart... Kagura laid her head on his chest as she said. "As do I." Kagura then looked around. "Hey where's the toad?" Sesshoumaru looked at Rin as he raised an eyebrow. "Where did Jakken go? Rin shrugged as she giggled to herself. Deep in the woods Jakken was tied to a tree screaming. "OH LOARD SESSHOUMARU HELP ME! HELP ME!"

~At The Bone's Eatters Well~

"Baby you will love my time. So many people to kill.....So many things to do...." Naraku grined as he held Kagome's hand, as she held Shippo and Kirara in her other hand. They jumped in as the well took them to the far off future.

To Be Continued!

From Your Doggie Girl Inu-Kagome aka Trix