InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A New Era Of Terror ❯ Come Back ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing!

AN: Wow.....Um I totally forgot about this fic. Sorry but I am ready to continue it! An as for the people who was waiting so long for me to update this fan fic PLEASE don't kill me. An one more thing I was reading the reviews and I notice one person said it was nasty(in a bad way). What was nasty? I read over my fan fic and I couldn't find anything nasty? Well maybe she was talking about the pairings I did, but come on I was so sick of seeing InuKag InuKik Sesskag, and I thought maybe Nara needed some lovin too. Do that makes me a bad person!? (Yes....) Shut up voice in my head! (Make me...) You're so cruel to me.....T-T Anywho please read and review. Now lets start the story.

Inuyasha ran through the forest while Miroku straddled his back. "Um Inuyasha....Please don't tell anyone about this..." Inuyasha huffed as he said in an argitated voice. "Why the hell would I want to tell anyone about you riding my damn back!" As soon as Inuyasha finished his statement he caught a faint scent of Naraku, but he could also smell his brother as well. 'Why the hell is he with Naraku....' Inuyasha jumped into the air and started to jump from tree to tree. Inuyasha stopped as he got to a tree that was near the area. Inuyasha could see his brother smiling as he had Rin on his back. 'Wow this is a first...But were is that Naraku...' Inuyasha froze as he saw Kagura come to Sesshoumaru and kiss him. "That was......disturbing..." Miroku whispered. "Yeah...It's like he's kissing Naraku..." Inuyasha shivered at the thought.

"Inuyasha. I know you're watching us...." Sesshoumaru said as he turned his head and looked directly at Inuyasha and Miroku. Inuyasha leapt from the tree when he got to the ground he dropped Miroku. "You know you could of gave me a warning...." Miroku said as he rubbed his butt. Inuyasha just kept walking towards Sesshoumaru and Kagura as he didn't take his eyes off of Kagura. Miroku ran so he could catch up to Inuyasha, once he was by his side Miroku asked "So what's the plan?" Inuyasha shrugged as he plainly said "I don't have one." He then stopped infront of Sesshoumaru. "What brought up this visit little 'HALF' brother?" Sesshoumaru asked as he took Rin off his back. Inuyasha just ignored his brother's emphasize on the word half. "I didn't come here to chat and have tea with you Sesshoumaru." Inuyasha turned his head towards Kagura and asked in a stern voice. "I have questions an I want them now." Kagura rubbed the temples of her forehead as she sighed. "Listen if it's about that little bitch, here it goes. Kagome made the demon slayer and her brother kill each other, and now Naraku and Kagome went to some kind of well....I think it was called The Bone Eatters Well....Something like that. And that's all I know."

Miroku fell to his knees as he trembled with anger. "How.....How...How could she do this!?" Miroku punched the ground as tears started to swell up in his eyes. "Why Kagome.....Why......" Inuyashapatted Miroku on the back as he said "It's okay..." He pulled Miroku from the ground as he started to help Miroku walk. As Miroku and Inuyasha was walking away. Rin called Inuyasha's name. He turned around and looked at her as she clutched her kimono. She looked up at Sesshoumaru as tears started sliding down her face. "Daddy.....please.....Bring back Kohaku and his sister....." Sesshoumaru didn't respond as he just kept on looking at Rin. "Daddy please....Kohaku was my friend....Yeah he did try to kill me....But it was that mean Mr.Naraku who made him......Kohaku is a good person....and if he's a good person doesn't that mean his sister was too!?" More tears started to fall as she ran to Kagura who picked Rin up. Sesshoumaru took out his Tensaiga as he then started to walk to Naraku's fortress. Inuyasha and Miroku followed them.

When they got to the fortress Rin grabbed Kagura's hand as she lightly whimpered. "Kagura where's the bodies?" Sesshoumaru asked as he still had his sword in his hand. "In the backyard." Kagura took them to the back as she kept silent, she really wasn't in the mood to see their dead bodies. "KOHAKU!" Rin screamed as she let go of Kagura's hand and ran towards Kohaku's and Sango's body. "Hurry daddy! Hurry!" Miroku froze as his eyes trembled at the sight of Sango's bloody body. Miroku and Inuyasha walked over to their bodies, Miroku felt like he was going to cry at the sight. They watched as Sesshoumaru bent downward and pulled the arrow out of them. As he stood back up and readied his Tensaiga. He tightly gripped his sword as he swung it downward. A few minutes later heavy breathing could be heard. Sango tried to stand, but her knees gave out. Before she hit the ground Miroku caught her. He stared into her eyes as he pulled her up. Miroku then held Sango close to him as he whispered in her ear. "I won't let anything hurt you again...." Sango rested her head on Miroku's shoulder.

Kohaku sat as he shook his head. Rin smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Kohaku you're alive!" She then flung herself at him as she snuggled him. "I'm so happy you're alive Kohaku. You're my best friend." Kohaku hugged Rin as he smiled. "Thanks Rin." Rin sat infront of Kohaku as she waved a finger in his face. "Now Kohaku you have to promise me you won't die again." Kohaku nodded as he watched Rin smile. Miroku and Inuyasha could feel the rage rising as they couldn't take it anymore. Even though Sesshoumaru brought them back, but the thought that the girl they all knew to be kind, loving, plus more could do something like this to her bestfriend. Soon they realized that the Kagome they once knew was dead, they knew they could never bring that Kagome back, and they knew what they had to do. Even though it tore a deeper whole in their heart at the thought of killing Kagome, they knew it was the only way.

AN: I think this is okay. An once again I am so sorry it took me sooooo long to update. Please read and review.

From Your Doggie Girl Inu-Kagome aka Shin Lu