InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 5 Akuma the master of fire ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

Akuma the master of fire

Eudial was in her office using her computer to figure out who the next target with a pure heart would be. While she was looking at her computer she called Professor Tomoe and said "This is Eudial. For your information, I found something strange."

"Oh?" Professor replied.

"Breaking into the data on the Sacred Cup, a human shadow has appeared." Eudial informed the professor.

"I knew it. It's the one who can control the Sacred Cup." Professor Tomoe replied.

"The one that can control the Sacred Cup?" Eudial asked because she was a bit confused by the professor's reply.

"That's right. If it is taken by those of our allies. The evil world which we wished for can be accomplished. However, if it was taken by those who are our enemies...our purpose will be destroyed! We have to get at it first." Tomoe told Eudial.

"Where is that person who can control the Sacred Cup?" Eudial asked who was a bit curious to know who could control the power of the cup.

"First, you have to get the Sacred Cup, bye." The professor said as he hung up the phone, but he broke the receiver.

"By the way, professor, you broke the receiver, didn't you? The repair cost will be deducted from your pay!" Eudial informed her boss.

"I want to enforce payment against the Sailor Soldiers!" The professor spat back.

Eudial got out of her chair and she left. She returned some time later. When she returned the professor called her and asked "Eudial, who is the new target?"

"Yes. I found a weird person with a pure heart. But I wonder if those Sailor Soldiers will bother us again." Eudial asked a bit concerned about the Sailor Senshi.

"All right. I will then make a Daimon which will prevent their interference!" the Professor assured Eudial. Once they were done talking Eudial hung up her phone and she got out of her chair and she left to go and get ready to retrieve the talisman, but unknown to her a Saimyoushou was hiding inside of the air duck above her. It had a clear view of her computer. Back at Naraku's castle; Naraku was watching Eudial through a mirror that was hanging on his wall in front of him.

"Akuma come here." Naraku said summoning his newest servant to him.

"Yes my lord." The demon greeted.

"Go into town and search for a woman named Minako. I will have a Saimyoushou follow Eudial; just head to her location and wait until she has the heart crystal. Then capture it and bring it to me. If a talisman appears then bring it to me as well." Naraku commanded.

"Don't worry. Master Naraku. I am the most powerful of your detachments so nothing will stand in my way." Akuma bragged.

Naraku didn't say a word. Akuma left the room. After Akuma was long gone Naraku thought to himself "That fool…I hope he and the Sailor Senshi will meet one another. Their battle should prove to be very informative. With the information collected from the battle I will see what other weakness they have, and I will use them to deal with the Senshi and the Death Busters."

Later that day Usagi, Ami, Rei and Makoto were spying on Minako as she was busy going around and giving blood. Minako has been going to one blood drive after another giving blood. The girls were worried about Minako; they had decided to just watch her and to be close to her just in case a Daimon attacks her. Artemis wondered if Minako was really pure, since she went around giving blood to prove that she was pure. Usagi deiced to go up to Minako for a little bit. She ran up to Minako and said "Minako! I brought More More C and Bid Bid D. Take these and let's keep going!"

"Thanks a lot! It's so good!" Minako said as she took the heath drink and drank some of it. "Let's go to the next one!" Minako suggested but at that very moment Eudial drove up in her car. She got out and she took aim with her gun.

"I got you!" Eudial shouted as she shot Minako with her gun. Seconds later Minako's pure heart came out.

"Minako!" Usagi shouted.

"Pure heart... came out!" Minako muttered as she held her own pure heart crystal in her hands.

"That's good, Minako...So, let's put it back now." Usagi suggested to Minako, but instead Minako started laughing like a monkey and she started running away.

"No way!" Eudial said as she got back into her car and she went after Minako.

"Minako, wait! Eudial!" Usagi shouted as she started running after Minako and she noticed Eudial was already in hot pursuit of Minako.

"What's happening?" Haruka asked as she noticed the events unfolding.

"Hurry you guys!" Artemis shouted as he leaped forward to join the pursuit.

"Artemis! Look out for the bottles!" Ami warned, but it was too late. Artemis tripped over a bottle and all of the girls came crashing down on top of the poor cat.

"W... What strong willpower!" Eudial said to herself while she continued to chase Minako. Several minutes later Eudial finally cornered her in a parking lot where Minako lost consciousness leaving her heart crystal lying only a few feet away from her body. Eudial got out of her car and she walked up to Minako to claim her heart crystal.

But just as Eudial was about to claim the Heart crystal Usagi appeared on the scene and she yelled saying "Wait! Don't come any closer to her!"

"What? What a saucy girl! Come out, Daimon!" Eudial commanded, and then moments later the Daimon emerged.

"Doorknob-der! Before you leave...don't forget to let your neighbors know to lock the door!" the Daimon muttered.

"Lock everything up!" Eudial commanded.

"Yes, I will!" the Daimon said as it used its power to seal the parking structure. However just before the main shutter closed, Haruka and Michiru snuck inside. "I've finished!" the Daimon declared after it finished its job.

"Who are you?" Eudial said as she noticed the three girls in the parking lot with her.

"Haruka and Michiru, too!" Usagi said noticing the two.

"If you didn't stick your nose in, you would have lived longer!" Eudial informed the three.

"What should I do? If I transform now... but..." Usagi thought to herself while thinking about her options.

"We can't transform now!" Haruka reminded Michiru while she noticed that she was about to use her transformation pen.

"Stop right there! Moon Cosmic Power! Make-up!" Usagi shouted as she transformed into Sailor Moon.

"What!" Eudial shouted in surprise.

"It is her!" Haruka said, but was surprised that Usagi was Sailor Moon.

"You attacked a pretty girl who wants to have a pure heart! I can't forgive you! Agent of love and justice, pretty soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon declared as she did one of her entrance poses.

"Doorknob-der, go get her!" Eudial shouted to her Daimon to attack.

"What?" the Daimon asked.

"What do you mean by "what"?" Eudial asked the creature.

"I specialize in locking up. I don't want to fight." The Daimon informed her.

"Do it!" Eudial roared.

"Y... Yes!" the Daimon replied, but just it was about to attack a bunch of fireballs came out of nowhere and they started setting the Daimon ablaze. Within seconds the Daimon was reduced to a pile of ashes.

"Sailor Mars was that you?" Sailor Moon said as she looked around for her friend, but fireballs which attacked the Daimon began to come together and they formed a man holding a Scythe. It was Akuma. Soon after he appeared a swarm of Saimyoushou appeared inside the parking structure. Meanwhile at his castle Naraku was watching the events unfold through the mirror that allowed him to see what his Saimyoushou were seeing.

"Now they have met. Let the test begin." Naraku thought with a nasty smile.

Eudial was very nervous around these strange insects. She pulled out her fire buster ready to attack. She was about to make a run for the Heart Crystal but one of the Saimyoushou picked it up and it dropped it in Akuma's hand. Akuma looked at the Heart Crystal, and then he took off the black sunglasses he was wearing to reveal his red demon eyes.

"Who are you?" Sailor Moon asked while she stood ready with specter.

"I am Akuma the demon master of fire. I know who you are Sailor Moon and Eudial of the Death Busters." Akuma replied as he put the Heart crystal away in his jacket. "So that little thing I just took is a heart crystal. I was hoping it would be a talisman. But my master wants a Heart crystal so he can study it." Akuma said to himself.

"How did you know that?" Eudial shouted as she tired to shot the demon with fire buster, but the flames stopped only a few inches away from Akuma. Then they turned around and they were sent back to Eudial. The flames warped themselves around her gun, then seconds later the flames destroyed it.

"My little brother Arael told me about you. We have ways of acquiring information about people…believe me. Now I need to deicide which one of you I should disposal of first?" the demon answered as he eyed Sailor Moon and Eudial. "I think I will start with those two." Akuma said as he pointed his scythe at Michiru and Haruka. The demon sent a wave of fire at them.

"We have no choice. Neptune planet power, make up!" Michiru shouted as she started to transform.

"Uranus planet power, make up!" Haruka shouted she transformed as well.

Once Sailor Neptune and Uranus were done transforming Sailor Moon was surprised that Haruka and Michiru are Sailor Senshi. Sailor Neptune used her Deep Submerge attack to counter the fire wave. Michiru launched her attack just in time to counter the fire attack; the watery attack stopped the flames.

"Ah a woman with the power of water; this fight should be amusing." Akuma said as he charged the two Senshi with his Scythe held up ready to strike.

Haruka and Michiru evaded the scythe by the jumping to side. "World Shaking!" Haruka shouted as the Senshi's attack was sent towards the demon. The demon knocked the attack away towards Eudial with his scythe. Eudial jumped to the side to avoid getting hit. Eudial decide not to stay around, she got into her car. She started the engine and she was looking a way out. Akuma launched a volley of fireballs at Michiru and Haruka. Haruka was barely able to escape the fireballs, but Michiru was hit in the chest by one of them and she was sent flying to the ground.

"Michiru!" Haruka shouted as her friend was down on the ground, and she was only seconds away from getting her head chopped off by Akuma.

"Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Sailor Moon shouted as she nailed Akuma in the back with her attack. Akuma was sent crashing into a wall causing a large cloud of dust to cover his body. No one could tell if Akuma was destroyed or not. "Did I get him?" Sailor Moon asked herself as Minako's heart crystal landed near her feet. "Minako's heart crystal." Usagi thought as she picked it up and she immediately put it back in Minako's body. Minako was beginning to stir, but as Sailor Moon was beginning to stand up and was hit from behind by Akuma with his scythe. Luckily for Sailor Moon she was slammed into a parked car by the top of the stick the blade of Akuma's scythe was attached to.

"Did you think your weak attack could stop me?" Akuma mocked. Although the attack didn't seriously harm Akuma, but it did mange to burn his shirt and his jacket off exposing his upper body to everyone. While Haruka was helping Michiru up she noticed the spider shaped burn mark in the middle of Akuma's back, Eudial saw the mark as well. Akuma retaliated for the attack by sending a wave of fire at the girls. Michiru and Haruka evaded it, but the fire wave melted down some cars, it then went out through the parking structure gates and it set a building across the street ablaze.

"Take this! Deep submerge!" Michiru shouted as her water attack blasted the demon back.

"Curse you woman! When I am through with all three of you; people will have to pick your remains up with a dust pan." Akuma declared as he raised his scythe and flames were beginning to form around it. "I will destroy all of you with my flame tidal wave." Akuma said as he was just about ready to launch his attack. Eudial noticed the open gate and she drove out of the raging oven that was once the parking structure. Once she was gone the remaining Sailor Senshi appeared.

"More of your friends. They will die too! Eat this Sailor Senshi! Flame Tidal Wave!" Akuma shouted as he unleashed a burning tidal wave of fire against the Senshi.

"Shine aqua illusion!" Ami shouted as she launched her attack hopping it would be enough to stop the flaming tidal wave from destroying them. The attack was barely holding the fire back.

"Deep Submerge!" Neptune shouted as she combined her attack with Ami's, the combined attacks were having more of an effect, but it still wasn't enough to stop the fire tidal wave.

"Venus love me chain!" Sailor Venus shouted as her attacked shot through the flames weakening them enough for Ami and Michiru's attacks to stop the flame tidal wave. Akuma was hit head on by their attack. However the demon wasn't done for yet. The attack did a lot more damage than Sailor Moon's attack. Parts of Akuma's chest were blown off, so were some bits of his right arm.

"Damn you!" Akuma cursed as he gave his Scythe one swing around him and he disappeared into the sky on a cloud made out of smoke and flame. "You may have been lucky Sailor Senshi, but I will be back!" Akuma shouted as he disappeared into the distance with most of the Saimyoushou following him.

"Thanks Minako!" Ami said after the last of the fire left behind by Akuma disappeared.

"No problem" Minako replied with a smile. Meanwhile Haruka and Michiru were walking away.

"Wait! Haruka, Michiru! Please tell me, what's your real goal? Why are you after the Talismans at the cost of people's lives?" Sailor Moon asked the two Senshi.

"Don't make unnecessary inquiries!" Uranus spat back as turned her head to give Usagi a serious glare.

"You'd better not get involved in this!" Neptune warned as they walked away.

"But." Sailor Moon was trying to say, but she was cut off by Haruka who shouted "Shut up!"

"Haruka and Michiru are Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune." Minako pointed out.

"Does that mean they are our enemies after all?" Rei asked one of the others.

"I don't want to believe that!" Makoto answered.

While the girls were walking away a single Saimyoushou was still watching them. Meanwhile at Naraku's castle. Naraku had heard and seen everything that happened. He didn't say anything, but only a thin nasty smile was seen on his face. The half demon was forming a plan in his mind.

A/N: if you think Akuma was tough then just wait for the other demons the Sailor Senshi will face.