InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 7 The Mistress of water and ice Tsunami ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

The Mistress of water and ice Tsunami

Sailor Moon suffered another punch to her face from Haruka. Sailor Moon couldn't understand what happened here. She noticed that Michiru was down on the ground near by and Haruka was mad at her; that was all Usagi was able to comprehend at the moment.

"Haruka why are you attacking me?" Sailor Moon asked.

"Don't play dumb with me Usagi. You killed Michiru and you are going to pay!" Haruka shouted as she dealt Usagi an uppercut to her belly. Usagi fell to her knees coughing. Haruka was relentless in onslaught to take Usagi down. Haruka kicked the side of Usagi's head leaving Usagi lying on the ground.

"World shaking!" Haruka shouted as she unleashed her deathblow on Usagi.

Usagi was hit by the full force of Haruka's attack. Her body was sent flying into the air and Usagi's body crashed into a wall. Usagi wasn't moving. Haruka stood ready to attack Sailor Moon again. She waited several minutes and Usagi still wasn't moving.

"I have avenged you Michiru." Haruka said as she turned her head to look at Neptune's body.

Suddenly Haruka was hit in the back by a powerful stream of water. She fell to the ground, but before she could do anything two streams of water lashed out at her like a pair of tentacles. The two water-like tentacles grabbed Haruka by her arms and they hoisted her up. Haruka looked forward and she saw the fake Sailor Moon walked up to her, but she was holding a halberd. Haruka was confused because she looked at the unconsciousness Sailor Moon and she looked back at the fake one with the Halberd.

"What is this? Are there two of you?" Haruka asked while she was struggling to break free.

"Thank you Sailor Uranus for defeating Sailor Moon for me." The fake Sailor Moon said as she transformed. The fake Sailor Moon was really Tsunami.

"You're not Sailor Moon!" Haruka shouted.

"That's right. I am called Tsunami the mistress of water and ice. And you Haruka. You did me a favor by dispatching Sailor Moon for me. My master's illusion spell did wonders for me. Now my master can claim both talismans and the sliver crystal for himself. He will be so happy." Tsunami said with a nasty grin.

"This was just a set up." Haruka asked the blue haired woman.

"Right. My master told me to attack you and your friend Michiru disguised as Sailor Moon. Then I would capture Michiru and take her talisman from her body." Tsunami informed Haruka then she held up the Mirror that was Neptune's talisman. Haruka was shocked. "That's right Haruka your friend had a talisman and so do you." Tsunami said as she pulled out Eudial's gun, and she was pointing it at Sailor Uranus.

"Now that you have killed Sailor Moon for me. I will take the second talisman from you." Tsunami said as she took aim.

"The Talisman is sealed into a pure heart! I shouldn't have a Talisman!" Haruka said.

"Really that is what Eudial discovered before my master's wasps killed her. After Eudial discovered the location of the talismans my master acquired the information and had her killed. Then he called you and disguised his voice as Eudial's so he could trick you into coming here. You know I was thinking of killing you quick, so you could die with the knowledge of avenging your friend's death. But this way I can kill you and you can die with the knowledge that you killed someone in cold blood." Tsunami said as she started laughing.

"You will pay for what you did to me and Michiru!" Haruka roared in anger. "The Talismans were sealed into us? Messiah! Is this the penalty for our deeds?" Haruka thought as she was still trying to free herself.

"Good bye Sailor Uranus!" Tsunami said as her finger was about to pull the trigger.

"Stop!" a voice shouted. Tsunami and Haruka turned their heads to see Sailor Moon struggling to get to her feet. "What you did to Michiru and Haruka is unforgivable. In the name of the moon I will punish you." Sailor Moon while she was trying to stand up.

"Well this is a surprise. Your deathblow failed to kill Sailor Moon Haruka. Oh well I get to kill her then. By the way Sailor Moon just so you know. I can't take all the credit for planning this trap. My master Naraku orchestrated all this so you and Haruka could fight to the death. Then I would claim the talismans and the sliver crystal with very little effort. Turning Haruka against you was too easy for Naraku to set up." Tsunami bragged.

"Damn you! Sailor Moon I am sorry about this please forgive." Haruka was saying, but before she could finish Tsunami shot her with Eudial's gun. As Haruka's heart crystal emerged from her body her last words were "Get those talismans back Sailor Moon and give them to the Messiah she is the only one who can save this world from the silence. Please find her. One more thing Sailor Moon… Take that woman down." Haruka died and the water tentacles relinquished their hold on her.

"Haruka!" Usagi shouted as Haruka's lifeless body fell to the ground, and her talisman floated to Tsunami's hand.

"Now that I have the talismans its time for you to die Sailor Moon so I can take your crystal." Tsunami declared as she pointed her Halberd at Sailor Moon.

"You will not have my crystal and I will avenge Haruka and Michiru. I will punish you Tsunami!" Sailor Moon said as she held her Scepter up ready to fight.

"Oh please you can barely stand let alone fight me. This will be like taking candy from a baby. I had saved this trap from Haruka and Michiru, but I think I will use it on you instead." Tsunami said as she floated up into the air and cupid blocks were about to fire their arrows. "Those blocks will reduce you to a pin cushion with their arrows when they are done with you. Now die!" Tsunami shouted.

Suddenly two people shouting "Sparkling wide pressure!" and "Burning mandala!" were heard. Seconds before the arrows could be fired Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter's attacks destroyed all of the Cupid blocks.

"Who did that?" Tsunami shouted.

"We did!" Rei shouted as she, Ami, Makoto, Minako, Chibi-usa and Tuxedo Kamen appeared on the scene.

"So the rest of you are now. Still your interference will not stop me from claiming the crystal." Tsunami said.

"We'll stop you. Shine aqua illusion!" Ami shouted as she unleashed her attack against Tsunami, but as the attack drew closer to her. Tsunami's halberd was glowing. Suddenly Ami's attack turned around and it was heading right back at her. Ami was hit by her own attack, but luckily she wasn't seriously harmed.

"What happened with your attack?" Rei asked as she helped Ami up.

Tsunami laughed and said "I am the mistress of water and ice. With the power of the Amakoi Halberd combined with my own I have power over water and ice. I control all of the water and ice elements in this place. Unlike my brother Akuma I am far more powerful."

"That can't be good." Minako said.

"It's good for me, but not good for you!" Tsunami said as she started moving the top of Halberd around in a circle above her head. A pair of storm clouds was forming. Suddenly it began to rain.

"So you're making a little rain so what!" Chibi-usa snapped.

"This isn't any ordinary rain." Tsunami said with a nasty smile.

Suddenly the rain turned from water into sharp ice-like needles. The rain was now cutting the Senshi's and Tuxedo Kamen's skin. "It's raining needles!" Usagi screamed as she raised her arms in a poor attempt to block the needles. The others were getting hit by the needle storm. However Chibi-usa was the only one who wasn't being hit by the rain. But there was a reason the rain wasn't hitting her, it was because Chibi-usa's shadow was getter larger. Suddenly a bunch of shadow-like tentacles shot up from underneath Chibi-usa and they grabbed her. They raised her high above the floor.

"Chibi-usa!" Usagi and the others shouted.

Tentai appeared at standing on the ceiling looking at her captured prey. "Good work sister. Now take her somewhere and take care of her as planned. Take the talismans with you!" Tsunami shouted as she tossed the Talismans to Tentai. Seconds later she disappeared with Chibi-usa and both talismans.

"What are you planning to do with her?" Tuxedo Kamen demanded.

"She has been taken to the room back there. If you want to save her before my sister Tentai is through with her then I suggest that you beat me quickly." Tsunami warned as she raised the Halberd and a blot of energy shot out from it and it went through a wall into the sky outside.

"But why stop there when we can raise the stakes even more. That blast of energy I have unleashed it now creating a powerful hurricane compete with tornados that will hit and destroy the city. You have twenty minutes to defeat me before my storm reaches the city. To make matters worse even if you beat me you have to figure out how to use my halberd to undo my spell before it's too late. It looks like I win either way." Tsunami said as she started laughing.

"We'll take you down before then!" Sailor Mars shouted as she used her Burning Mandala against Tsunami.

A wall made out of water rose up out of nowhere and it blocked the attack. "At this rate you'll never beat me. Let alone hit me." Tsunami mocked.

"We'll find a way to beat you." Sailor Moon said as she raised her specter. "Moon Heart Spiral Attack!" Usagi shouted as attack was heading straight for Tsunami. Tsunami knocked Sailor Moon's attack away with the Halberd.

"My Halberd can knock away anything you can throw at me. Now it's my turn!" Tsunami shouted as she called off her rain and she used her power to create a large tidal wave of water. She sent it towards the Sailor Senshi to wipe them out. Tuxedo Kamen grabbed the injured Usagi and they along with the other Sailor Senshi jumped high into the air to avoid the wave. It washed over everything, but it didn't really move the slain bodies of Haruka and Michiru.

"Take this!" Tsunami shouted as she pointed her Halberd at her foes. A beam of blue energy shot forth at the Senshi. Whatever the beam hit turned everything into ice.

While Ami was avoiding the beam she noticed the large amount of water that covered the room. It even covered the area that Tsunami was standing at. Ami had an idea how to defeat Tsunami. "Makoto…when I give the word hit the water with one of your lighting attacks." Ami shouted.

"Alright Ami." Makoto replied after she got the idea of what Ami wanted to do.

The others quickly caught on as they grabbed onto the dry wall. "Now!" Ami shouted. Tsunami knew what was about to happen, but she didn't react in time.

"Sparkling wide pressure!" Makoto shouted as she unleashed her thunder attack on the water that covered the floor. The water carried the electric current straight back to its source which was Tsunami. There was nothing Tsunami could do to stop it. Tsunami was hit by the full power of Jupiter's attack.

"She's stunned! Sailor Moon use you specter now. Everyone hit Tsunami with all you got!" Tuxedo Kamen shouted as Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako and Usagi unleashed a powerful onslaught against Tsunami.

"No!" Tsunami shouted as the combined attacks from all of the Sailor Senshi hit their mark. Since Tsunami was still stunned by Makoto's first attack she was immobilized and helpless against the full fury of the Sailor Senshi. Tsunami could only scream as the attacks from the Sailor Senshi ripped her body apart. Suddenly all of the water started to disappear. A large cloud of smoke from the Senshi's attack covered the area where Tsunami was standing.

"We defeated her." Minako said as she and the other Senshi jumped back onto the ground.

"Whoa she was tough, now we can save the city and Chibi-usa." Makoto said cheerfully.

"We better hurry and put an end to their scheme now." Tuxedo Kamen suggested.

"Let's do it for Haruka and Michiru." Usagi said.

"I am not dead yet!" a voice shouted.

All of the Senshi's blood went cold as they turned their attention to the place where Tsunami was seen standing and they were shocked to see that the demon woman wasn't dead. However she was badly injured, she lost her left arm along with most of her chest and her shoulder. Tsunami's body was a total wreak and it looked like she couldn't take much more. She was still holding the Halberd in her hand.

"Fools I, I can not die so easily." Tsunami said weakly.

"No way!" Minako shouted while she and the others were surprised that Tsunami survived.

Meanwhile Chibi-usa was still trapped by Tentai. Sailor Chibi Moon was still in the grip of the shadow Tentacles that Tentai controlled. Tentai was known as the master of shadows. Tentai took something from Chibi-usa, but the small child wasn't aware of that something that belonged to Chibi-usa was stolen.

"Now how should I take care of you?" Tentai said while she was planning what to do with the child.

"Leave me alone! Somebody help me!" Chibi-usa shouted hoping her cries would be heard.

"Leave her alone!" a voice commanded.

Tentai turned around to see a woman stepping out of the shadows. It was Setsuna. Tentai quickly recognized her, and she knew that trouble was on its way. Back inside the pray hall Tsunami detected the new presence in the building. "So my sister has company. Later Sailor Senshi!" Tsunami said as she used the power of the Halberd to teleport out of the room.

"Come back her Tsunami!" Usagi shouted.

"I got a lock on her with my visor. This way!" Ami said as she used her Visor to find out where Tsunami had vanished to. Ami and the others started running down a near by hallway towards the demon's location.

Inside the dark chamber where Setsuna and Tentai were facing off. The two were only starring the other down. Suddenly Tsunami appeared. Although she was injured a bunch of poisonous wasps entered the room and they were starting to merge with the damaged areas of Tsunami's body. Once all of her wounds were healed she pointed her weapon at Setsuna.

"I don't know who you are, but you picked the wrong day to come to this place." Tsunami mocked.

"Leave that child alone you demon. Tsunami I will take back the Talismans!" Setsuna informed the two demons.

Suddenly Sailor Moon and the others appeared on the scene. "Setsuna Meio!" Sailor Moon exclaimed.

"Who is she?" Sailor Mars asked Usagi.

"Pluto Planet Power!" Setsuna said as she transformed into Sailor Pluto.

"You're" Sailor Moon was saying, but Chibi-usa finished for her saying "Sailor Pluto."

At that moment at Naraku's castle. Naraku was still watching the events unfold with a smile as he thought "Excellent…everything is happening just as I predicted. Chibi-usa came with the others and now stage one and two of my plan is completed. Maybe if I am lucky the cup may appear."