InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 8 The cup appears ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

The cup appears

Sailor Moon and the other Sailor Senshi were facing against Naraku's two demon servants Tentai and Tsunami. Now Sailor Pluto had joined the battle with them. However two problems remained. One the demons have Chibi-usa as a hostage and second the Tentai has two of the talismans. The situation wasn't looking good for the Sailor Senshi.

"Nice to see you again!" Sailor Pluto greeted the other Sailor Senshi.

"Why are you here?" Sailor Moon asked.

Sailor Moon didn't say anything as she reached for the orb at the top of her staff. She pulled it off and the orb was now floating above Sailor Pluto's outstretched hand. The orb was starting to glow like the other talismans. "The last talisman is with me." Sailor Pluto informed everyone. "Prefect then Naraku will be pleased with all three talismans." Tsunami said gleefully.

"I won't give you villains the Talismans!" Sailor Pluto declared as the talismans started to glow. The talismans Tentai was holding floated away from her towards Sailor Pluto.

"What is the meaning of this?" Tsunami shouted.

The talismans formed a triangle with the orb. Then Sailor Pluto's tiara turned into her glowing symbol of her planet. Elsewhere the same was happening on the foreheads of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. Then they disappeared, only to reappear, standing in front of their talismans. The heart crystals emerged from talismans and they floated back into their bodies, and they woke up surprised that they were alive.

"Neptune, Uranus." The Senshi exclaimed.

"The pure crystal hearts have gone back into their bodies!" Rei said to state the obvious.

"The real Talismans!" Uranus said.

"We don't need any sacrifices!" Neptune said to her friend.

"That is a relief." Usagi said thankful that no one died.

"Talismans have such mysterious powers!" Minako said while a pyramid of light of forming. Meanwhile at Professor Tomoe's lab was shaking then at Naraku's castle, the half demon noticed his castle was shaking as well. He knew what the cause was because he was watching the events unfold at the cathedral through one of his wasps. Moments later The Sacred Cup appeared floating in the middle of the three Sailor soldiers.

"Depending on who controls it, it is said to either lead the world to ruin or peace with its unlimited power! This is the Sacred Cup!" Pluto stated as Tsunami and Tentai saw the cup.

Back at Naraku's castle Naraku smiled and said "I must work quickly." Naraku summoned some Miasma to him and he began forming the poison into something.

Back at the Cathedral Tentai was receiving a metal message from her master. "Sister I have just received new orders from Naraku. He wants the Senshi killed now. Sister you must handle them on your own. Naraku wants me to return to the castle for a moment then I will return." Tentai said as she vanished into shadows at her feet.

"Alright then I will kill all of you myself!" Tsunami said as she held her Halberd at the Senshi and fired a blast of blue energy at them. Sailor Pluto, Neptune and Uranus were knocked out of the way. Tsunami started running towards the cup to take it. "The Sacred Cup is mine!" Tsunami shouted.

"I won't let you have it!" Sailor Moon said as she ran to intercept.

"Get out of my way Sailor Moon!" Tsunami said as she hit Usagi in the shoulder with her halberd. Tsunami tired to reach for the cup, but Neptune knocked it away from Tsunami with her Deep Submerge attack sending the cup landing in a corner on the far right hand side of the chamber in the shadows. Usagi and everyone else started looking around for the cup and they saw the cup lying in the left hand side of the room.

"The cup is mine!" Tsunami said as she was about to reach the cup first, but Sailor Moon appeared out of nowhere and she grabbed the cup first.

Moments after Usagi touched the cup the sliver crystal began to react to its power. Usagi was under going a new transformation. Usagi became Super Sailor Moon. Tsunami wasn't happy about it. Everyone else was shocked at Sailor Moon's new transformation.

"Sailor Moon!" Chibi-usa shouted.

"A new awakening?" Tuxedo Kamen said.

"I don't care if you have a new outfit. You will die and my storm will destroy the city!" Tsunami shouted as she sent a ball of blue energy at her. Sailor Moon was hit by the attack, but to Tsunami's surprise it didn't even harm her.

"Impossible! My halberd belonged to the god of a lake and its power didn't even harm you!" Tsunami exclaimed in shock.

"My halberd you mean." A tiny voice was heard as a small woman dressed in robes appeared on Setsuna's shoulder was seen.

"Ah the true water god I presume." Tsunami said with a smirk on her face.

"Sailor Moon! Get my halberd back; with it I can stop the storm. Hurry you only have a few minutes left!" the water god warned.

"Tsunami I will put your evil to end here. I am Sailor Moon the champion of love and justice will punish you for your crimes!" Sailor Moon shouted as she pulled out her specter.

"Sailor Moon Michiru and I have something personal to finish with this woman!" Haruka said as she and Michiru prepared them-selves to attack the demon Tsunami. Both Sailor Neptune and Uranus looked really pissed off at Tsunami.

"You two cannot defeat me. Now prepare to die!" Tsunami said as she used the power of the halberd to call forth a powerful bust of water to smash through the wall outside. She intended to crush everyone to death with pillar of water Tsunami called.

"Deep Submerge!" Neptune shouted as she launched an attack against Tsunami.

"World shaking!" Uranus shouted as she unleashed all of her rage into her attack and she sent it at Tsunami.

"How pitiful!" Tsunami shouted as she fired a bolt of blue energy at Sailor Uranus and sent Neptune's attack right back at her. She sent both Sailor Senshi flying into the wall near by. Tsunami laughed as she was ready to crush everyone with the pillar of water she created.

"Rainbow Moon Heart Ache!" Sailor Moon said as she launched her attack against the demon woman.

"You're attack will not succeed!" Tsunami said as she sent the water pillar falling down to crush the Senshi and stop Sailor Moon's attack. But Sailor Moon's super charged attack ripped through Tsunami's attack and it was well on its way to hit her. "I will not lose!" Tsunami said as she fired a beam of blue energy at Sailor Moon's attack to try and stop it. Both of their attacks were now stuck in a deadlock trying to push the other back. Meanwhile at Naraku's castle. Naraku held out his hand and a heart appeared in his hand. He looked at it for a moment then he put it in a tight grip. Meanwhile Tsunami could feel her heart was being squeezed. "My heart…it's being crushed."

As Tsunami grew weaker Sailor Moon's was breaking through and it was quickly approaching Tsunami. "I am growing weaker…Naraku why are you doing this to me." Tsunami was thinking to herself.

"You have lived out your usefulness to me. I need the Sailor Senshi to live this time. Now die!" Naraku said to Tsunami mentally. At that very moment Tsunami's attack was canalled out completely and the blue haired demon woman was hit by Sailor Moon's attack. Tsunami's body was slowly disintegrated while she was screaming. Her screaming died out after her body was completely destroyed. The halberd fell to the ground and Setsuna walked over to it and put the Lake goddess down by it. She picked it up and she grew to normal size.

"Wow! Talk about a growth spurt." Minako joked.

"End now!" the water goddess said as she used the power of the Halberd to stop the storm just as it was about to hit the docks. They stopped the storm just in time.

Sailor Moon's transformation returned to normal and she fainted. Everyone ran to her and said "Sailor Moon!" Tuxedo Kamen said as he picked up the fallen Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon said weakly "Mamoru."

"Are you all right?" Mamoru asked.

"Please pull yourself together!" Ami said to her friend.

"I feel weak... almost exhausted." Sailor Moon informed everyone.

"Sailor Moon isn't the Messiah? The real Messiah has unlimited power! With such a small use of power, Sailor Moon was exhausted." Uranus said with a seldom expression.

"Then the real Messiah exists somewhere else?" Neptune said to her partner.

"It seems that we have been given a new mission." Uranus said while Sailor Moon was recovering from using the power of the cup. "But I also want to find out who is this Naraku and why is he after the cup. When I find him I will make him sorry he had ever crossed us." Haruka thought. While the water-goddess was thanking the Senshi; back at the professor's lab Mimeto approached the professor with some news.

"Sir I have taken care of Eudial's body, but I have also learned that Eudial had discovered the location of the talismans. The wasps killed her so whoever sent them could get to the talismans first before we could. For all we know the cup may already be in the hands of this new foe or the Sailor Senshi." Mimeto informed the professor.

Suddenly the professor started laughing and said "The cup has indeed appeared, but there doesn't seem to be anyone who can control it."

"What? Are you certain of this?" Mimeto asked.

"Yes I am. If there were someone who could truly control the Sacred Cup. This House of Death Busters and the Eggs of Daimons would have been destroyed. But look! Not even a small crack has occurred!" The professor answered.

"Perhaps…There might be somebody near you who could control. The Sacred Cup for our Death-Busters!" Mimeto said with a coy expression.

"Oh... you might be right!" The professor said with a cruel smile.

Meanwhile at Naraku's castle the half demon ruler of his castle sat near the window with a dark smile on his face. "Tsunami has died. Her overconfidence was her undoing. But nevertheless her death wasn't wasted." Naraku said as he laughed while holding a warped up object in his hands. "I only need to attain more power now so I will be able to control the power of the cup." Naraku thought as one of his pots began to shake then it broke apart.

A horrible looking monster crawled around as its body was glowing. Naraku waved his hand and the created was transported outside where it grew to a large size "Rise up my newest detachment. My ultimate killing machine. Soon I shall put you against the Senshi and they will see that Tsunami was nothing compared to you. Of course once you are fully grown." Naraku said as he started laughing and the eyes of his monster started to glowed red.

Arael appeared in the room with his master and asked "Naraku you don't seem to be very worried about the Sailor Moon and her friends having the cup."

"I am not worried because they don't have what it takes to control its power, but unfortunately neither do I. But don't worry Arael I didn't fail this day." Naraku answered, but Naraku's answer confused Arael. Although Arael was a mind reader, Naraku's mind was closed to him so he couldn't read it.

"I don't understand?" Arael asked his master with signs of confusion on his face.

"There was something else I needed the most. It didn't matter if I got the cup or not. I wouldn't be able to use it because my body isn't strong enough yet. So I had Tentai take this from Chibi-usa." Naraku said as he held out a small golden key in his hand. It was Chibi-usa's time key.

"That is the time key Chibi-usa uses to travel through time." Arael noticed.

"Correct…with this time key I can use it to reopen the portal into the Feudal Era and go back there to take what I will need to strengthen my powers and my body so I can use the power of the cup. With its power I will be the most powerful of all demons." Naraku said as his smile grew darker.

"What do you plan on doing in the past?" Arael asked.

"You'll see soon enough." Naraku answered.

A/N: Sephiroth12285 (laughs evilly.) The reincarnation of Naraku in this fic is one heck of a smooth operator.