InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 10 Into the Sengoku Jidai era ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10

Into the Sengoku Jidai era

Later that evening Naraku and Tentai arrived at the Higurashi Shrine at midnight. Naraku opened the door into the well house and he removed the cover that sealed the well. Then he pointed the time key into the well and said "Time key reopen this tunnel through time and allow me to use it!" The key did as it was commanded and the passage through time was reopened. Naraku put away the key and he jumped down into the well with Tentai right behind him.

Moments later the two arrived in the feudal era. Naraku and Tentai levitated out of the well and the half demon dressed in a white bamboo cloak took a deep breath of the air around him. "The air here is so much cleaning and there are a lot more trees." Naraku thought as he turned to his detachment and said "Tentai go forth and carry out what the instructions I gave you."

"Yes Naraku it shall be done. I will return in an hour." Tentai said as she disappeared into the shadows.

Naraku turned around and pulled out the time key again and said "Time key change the course of the well and allow me to travel further into the past. To the day Inuyasha fought Ryukotsusei now!" The key as he wanted it to and he jumped into the well.

Naraku arrived at the time he wanted. Without wasting a second he flew off into the air and he transformed himself into a white cloud of Miasma so he could conceal himself in the clouds in the sky. Inuyasha and the original Naraku were locked in mortal combat with one another.

Naraku arrived just in time to watch the final moments of the fight. He was careful to keep his presence concealed from the others, but with the battle going on no one really noticed him. Naraku hid in some bushes on a near by hill top. He was ready to move and take what he would come for, but he knew that timing was important. He knew he would have to be quick if he was to succeed without Inuyasha and his friends noticing him.

After watching the fight for several minutes the moment he was waiting for came. Inuyasha was hit in the face so hard by Naraku that he was sent flying back. Something was seen falling out from Inuyasha's person somewhere. "Now!" Naraku shouted in his mind as he rushed forth. He was moving with blinding speed. He was moving so fast that he was nothing more that a white burl. He rushed into battle field and he grabbed what he wanted and he quickly fled the area.

Inuyasha and the others didn't have a chance to notice him. His plan had worked, but Naraku was lucky that Inuyasha and his friends didn't detect him. He quickly disappeared into the sky with the objects he almost risked his life to acquire.

Naraku was flying through the sky while thinking "Those stories I heard paid off. It's a good thing that I knew so much about Inuyasha's adventures." Naraku said while he flew back to the well to travel to the more distance future. To travel one year in the future to be more precise.

Naraku arrived at a large building hidden up in the mountain tops. The building had many chimneys built into the large building. The place looked like some kind of blacksmith workshop. Naraku landed in front of the building and he walked inside. He passed many flame furnaces and a pile of many different kinds of demon fangs. There were shelves filled with many different kinds of tools used to craft weapons and armor sitting around as well. Suddenly Naraku watched as a demon with the body of a spider and the upper body of a woman wearing a craftsman apron appeared.

"Who are you?" the spider woman shouted. She was hoping a hammer in one hand and she was holding a pair of pliers in the other hand. She looked about sixty years old in human years judging by her appearance. She was looking down at Naraku with her red eyes.

"Please forgive my intrusion Seiko Suru. I have come to seek your services." Naraku asked with a faint smile that could be seen from inside his cloak.

"State your business!" the spider woman shouted.

"I understand that you are well known for making powerful demon weapons and the only craftsman to rival you was Totousai correct." Naraku asked the woman as he had both of his eyes looking at her.

"Yes that is the truth. Totousai is only the best because he had the best fangs he could use to make his masterpieces. If only I had some powerful fangs I could forge a sword with power beyond comparison." Seiko commented.

"Then could these two fangs I recovered from the son of the demon whose fangs created weapons like Tetsusaiga and Tentseiga." Naraku asked as he held out his hand and he opened his fist to reveal two demon fangs were in his hand. The fangs Naraku took from Inuyasha after the original Naraku had punched him so hard that some of his teeth were sent flying out.

"Hmm these fangs could work. No they are prefect with these fangs I could make the most powerful sword known to the world. However with these fangs I can only make a sword that can revive the dead like Tentseiga. I need a powerful demon fang to use to help give the blade the power of destruction it needs. But maybe your fang could work." Seiko suggested to Naraku.

"Very well." Naraku said as he went outside. Since he had the power to alter his form to anything he wants he used that power to change himself into a giant demon wolf with very large fangs. Naraku removed one with his transformed claws, and then he changed back to normal. He dragged the fang into the workshop and he gave the fang to the spider craftswoman.

"Yes this fang is prefect. With the dark power of this fang and the power contained in these fangs I can use them to craft the most powerful sword in the world. Come back here in three days. I will make the sword and it will have the powers you desire. Whoever controls it shall command life and death." Seiko boasted as she took the fangs to her table to begin working on them.

"Excellent…I shall return in three days." Naraku said as he left the workshop.

Sometime in the future Tentai had acquired some objects Naraku wanted; now she was about to capture the second set of objects he wanted as well. Tentai stood before hundreds of demons. She provoked them to come and try and attack her. The demons rushed her. Suddenly the demons were pulled down into a dark shadow in front of Tentai.

"Almost one thousand demons collected. Now I must return and await my master." Tentai said as she held a bag of objects over her shoulder as she vanished into the shadows of some near by trees. She didn't notice that she was being watched by two people hiding near by.

Three days later had passed in the past at Seiko's workshop. Naraku had stayed near by while he waited for his sword. Finally on the third day the blade was completed. Naraku walked up to Seiko, and the demon woman presented Naraku with the sword.

Naraku drew the sword from its black leather sheath to examine it. The sword was a fine crafted katana sword. The blade was about a few inches longer than the blade on the Tentseiga. But the metal the blade was made from was strange. On the sharp edge of the blade the metal was black, but the color of the metal on the dual side of the blade it was white. The hilt was long enough to allow a user to wield the sword with two hands if necessary. The hilt was warped up with a fine black silk, and the guard that separated the blade from the hilt was made out of gold. Then finally the sword had a purple gemstone orb at the top of the hilt as a decoration. The sword itself was glowing and pulsing with an unholy power.

"I call it the Shibofukkatsu. With that blade you can command life and death with it. The sword has the combined powers of my rival's two masterpieces. Just think about what you want the sword to do and it shall obey. The sword will only obey you." Seiko informed him.

"Excellent Seiko you have done well. Now I will no longer be requiring your services." Naraku said as he turned to leave, but before he could walk out the door Seiko moved and she blocked Naraku preventing him from leaving.

"Wait…what do I get for making that sword?" Seiko asked the demon excepting some kind of payment from the half demon.

"Oh I see, so you wish to be rewarded, but I haven't even tested the blade yet." Naraku said as his expression grew darker.

"Then go outside and use it on something." Seiko suggested to the half demon holding her masterpiece.

"I have a better idea." Naraku said as he quickly drew the sword and he unleashed a powerful wave of energy destroying the spider woman with a signal stroke of his sword.

"You did do a fine job with the sword Seiko. Thanks for helping me test it." Naraku said as he walked over the burnt ash remains of the spider woman. Naraku walked out of the workshop. Then he flew away into sky heading back to the well.

Naraku arrived at the well and he used the time key to return to the time he was at before he went into the past. Naraku jumped in and he arrived just in time to see Tentai arriving at well at the same time Naraku climbed out of the well.

"I have gathered all everything you wanted, and I have captured more than enough demons for you to use." Tentai reported.

"Good work…Now we will return to the modern era. With this sword I am unbeatable now." Naraku said to himself while he thought "stealing the time key served my purposes well." Naraku was about to jump back into the well, but he stopped when he sensed someone was coming.

Naraku looked over his shoulder to see Sesshomaru walked out of the forest towards him. Sesshomaru stood several feet away from him looking straight at him. "It cannot be…I saw him die almost twenty one years ago." Sesshomaru thought as he looked at the boy. "Who are you? I know you are not Naraku because you're scent doesn't match his." Sesshomaru demanded with an emotionless expression.

"I am Naraku in a sense, but I am not THE Naraku you knew. I am his reincarnation, but you may call me Naraku if you wish." Naraku answered as his dark smile was seen from under his white bamboo cloak.

"His reincarnation eh…what was that demon child doing with the hundreds of demons I shall her trap in a shadow?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Tentai was one of the first detachments I made using my own flesh. She has the power to command the shadows. The demons are simply trapped in a shadow realm you could say. I have plans for those demons. It doesn't concern you, so I will be leaving." Naraku said as Tentai jumped into the well, but Naraku stayed.

"You can make your own detachments just like the Naraku I knew. I wonder if you are no better than he was." Sesshomaru said as he eyed the half demon with a serious look.

"I am much better. His weaknesses are my strengths, and his power is mines. He is what I would call my role model." Naraku answered with a nasty smile as Naraku jumped into the well and he returned to the modern era. He Sesshomaru in the Feudal era; Sesshomaru made no effort to pursue him.

Sesshomaru started to walk away. "That sword he was holding. I sensed the power that sword was emitting, but who could have crafted a blade like that?" Sesshomaru thought as he went to search for Rin and Jaken.

Naraku and Tentai returned to his castle where Akuma and Arael were waiting for him. Naraku and Tentai removed the essence cans they had attached to their belts which helped conceal their scents. Even if Sesshomaru did follow them the demon lord of the western lands had no way of tracking them.

"Naraku you have returned. How was the past?" Akuma asked.

"It was pleasant…I got what I need and Tentai has deposited the demons in the caves I created. It's only a matter of time now. Tomorrow we will launch an attack against the Death Busters and Sailor Moon." Naraku said as he walked into his castle to make preparations for tomorrow's trap.

A/N: The name Shibofukkatsu came from merging the words fukkatsu= rebirth and Shibo=death are words used in the Japanese dictionary.