InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 12 The plot thickens ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12

The plot thickens

 

 

 

 

 

The demon mantis made the first move as it moved towards the Sailor Senshi. Then it tired to strike Sailor Neptune with one of its pinchers. Sailor Neptune rolled to the side to avoid getting hit by the enormous monstrous insect. Sailor Venus took aim then she shouted "Venus love me chain!" The beam of energy hit the demon in its side right under its left arm. The demon cried out in pain as it turned its head to look at the blonde haired woman who had just struck it.

 

"You wrench!" the demon shouted as it started trying to hit Sailor Venus with its pinchers in a fit of rage. Minako had really pissed the demon off by hitting it under its arm.

 

"Moon Spiral Heart Ache!" Sailor Moon shouted as she spun her specter around once and sent a blast of energy flying towards the demon insect. The demon moved to the side trying to avoid the attack, but Sailor Moon's attack hit the demon's left pincher blowing it to bits.

 

"Curse you woman. I shall bit your head off!" the demon cried out as it bobbed its head down towards Usagi' with its mouth wide open ready to bit Sailor Moon's head off. As the monster's head was coming down the other Sailor Senshi took the opportunity to attack it with everything they had.

 

"Sparkling wide pressure." Sailor Jupiter cried out as she sent a powerful bolt of lighting towards the demon's head to stop it. Makoto's attack hit the demon right in the eye blinding it long enough for the other Sailor Senshi to get a few hits of their own in.

 

"Burning mandala!" Rei shouted as she set the demon ablaze with her attack.

 

"Shine aqua illusion!" Ami said as she blasted the demon in its face forcing it to move away from Sailor Moon.

 

"Rainbow Moon Heart Ache." Sailor Moon said as she blasted the demon with another Rainbow moon heart ache attack. This time the attack blasted the demon's chest apart killing the large bug. What remained of the demon fell backwards and it landed on a parked bus that was near by. Lucky no one was in it.

 

"Another demon bits the dust." Minako said happily as the last of the demon's remains started to turn to dust.

 

"Its times like these are when I wish I had a can of bug spray." Makoto said trying to make a joke. Everyone looked at her with clueless expressions. "You know since most of the demons we have been dealing with are part bug in a way."

 

"OK, but I think for bugs that big you'll need a really big industrial size can." Usagi said with a coy smile as her transformation returned to normal. Sailor Moon fell to her knees, but Tuxedo Kamen was there to catch her.

 

"Are you alright Usagi?" Tuxedo Kamen asked while he held Sailor Moon up in his arms. Sailor Moon tilled her head slightly to look up at him. Sailor Moon looked like she was pretty much spent.

 

"Yeah I am alright. I just need a little rest." Sailor Moon answered weakly, but she noticed someone standing on the roof of the book store. Her vision was a little fuzzy, but as she focused her eyes she was able to finally see who it was standing up there. It was Akuma. "Everyone up there its Akuma!" Usagi shouted as she raised her arm to point at Akuma.

 

Akuma jumped off the edge of the building and he did belly flop and he landed on a car. "That's guy is nuts!" Minako exclaimed. Within seconds Akuma jumped back up to his feet. He stood on top of the car before the Sailor Senshi with a smug expression. The Sailor Senshi prepared themselves for another possible battle.

 

"That is the advantage of being a demon I don't hurt easily. Oh please I am not here to fight you. I have brought a message from my master Naraku." Akuma said with a cocky smile.

 

"Oh really then what is this message then?" Haruka shouted at the demon fire user.

 

"He simply wishes to make a trade with you. Naraku knows the location of the Messiah of silence and where the Death Busters base can be found." Akuma said as his grin grew wider.

 

"Really, but what's the catch?" Minako said while giving Akuma a questionable glare.

 

"In exchange for the information. Naraku demands that the sliver crystal and the sacred cup be handed over to him." Akuma answered as the whole group gasped at Naraku's demands.

 

"Are you insane…what makes you think we will give the cup and the crystal to you?" Tuxedo Kamen asked the demon.

 

"Oh well Naraku did tell me that you would probably say no, but I thought you girls were smart. I guess I was wrong." Akuma said as he started laughing.

 

"Dose Naraku really know who the Messiah of Silence is?" Michiru asked the demon calmly. Akuma turned his head to look at the Sailor Senshi of the deep sea.

 

"Of course he dose. In fact discovering who the Messiah of silence is was easy for my master. If you, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Pluto are suppose to protect the planet by finding the Messiah of silence, but so far you people haven't found shit! Come on my master only recently learned about the cup and the death busters a few days ago and he had already found their base and identified their leaders. You Outer Sailor Senshi are just pitiful." Akuma mocked while a smug expression on his face.

 

"Stop mocking us!" Haruka shouted as she ran forward with a fist raised. She was about to throw a punch at Akuma, but Akuma seized her hand and he twisted her arm. Haruka gasped as her arm was held in Akuma's twisted grip.

 

"It would be so easy for me to kill you right here, but Naraku has given me the order to kill you. If he had I would blown all of you to hell with my flames from that rooftop. Since you turned down my offer I guess I will be going." Akuma said as he released Haruka's arm. The demon raised his hand. Akuma was engulfed by some flames and he was seen flying off into the sky on his cloud.

 

Once he was out of sight the others Sailor Moon and the other Inner Sailor Senshi powered down. They were soon followed by the outers who powered down moments later. "First we have problems with the Death Busters now we have this Naraku guy and his demons to deal now." Usagi companied.

 

"It could be worse." Minako commented.

 

"Where is Chibi-usa?" Rei asked as she looked around for the small child.

 

"Oh I asked her and Hotaru to go somewhere else." Usagi answered with a look on her face that showed everyone that she had almost forgotten about Chibi-usa and Hotaru.

 

"Chibi-usa is with her friend at the Crown arcade, we should go get her before she starts to worry." Makoto said as she and the others walked away to go and pick Chibi-usa up.

 

The outer Senshi left before the Inner Senshi did, but little did they know watching them from a window inside one of the buildings was a certain half demon wearing a baboon cloak. Later that day at Naraku's castle; Naraku entered his chambers to find Akuma, Tentai and Arael were waiting for him.

 

"I grow tried of waiting for those Death Buster fools to awake their Messiah so I we're going to force their hand." Naraku said as he walked by his three detachments and he sat down next to his favorite spot. Naraku sat down near his window.

 

"What do you mean master?" Arael asked his creator as his eyes were locked on Naraku's face.

 

"It is time that we eliminate another witch. Now listen carefully." Naraku said as he explained the details of his plan to his minions.

 

The next day at the Hikawa Shrine the girls were gathered for one of their study meetings. While the girls were watching a TV program someone knocked on the door. Minako went to go get it. She opened the door to see a young man wearing a dark blue shirt and black jeans. It was Hitomi he had arrived for the study session.

 

"Hey I think I remember seeing you somewhere before?" Minako said because she doesn't really remember him.

 

"Hello Hitomi." Ami greeted as she appeared behind Minako.

 

"Hitomi? Oh I remember now he is your old friend right? Ami what is he doing here?" Minako asked her friend.

 

"Good afternoon Ami…I am sorry if I am a few minutes late." Hitomi said as he took a quick glance at his watch.

 

"Oh I am sorry guys I forgot to tell you all that I wanted to invite Hitomi to our Study session today." Ami said as her face turned red with signs of embarrassment written all over it.

 

"Well any friend of Ami is a friend of ours." Usagi greeted as Rei and the others nodded in agreement.

 

"Well then why are you standing around? Come on in." Rei offered as she welcomed Hitomi to their group.

 

"Thank you Miss." Hitomi thanked Rei as he walked inside.

 

Hitomi sat down in front of the table with Ami as the group started a conversation with them. "So Hitomi how long do you Ami know each other?" Usagi asked the young teen.

 

"We knew each other since we were eight years old. We first meet at my mother's shrine." Hitomi answered.

 

"You mom works at a Shrine?" Rei asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Yes she works and owns the Higurashi Shrine." Hitomi answered promptly.

 

"And his mother is a friend of my mom. They have been friends since High School." Ami added to the subject.

 

"Ami I thought I heard you say that Hitomi disappeared about two years ago. What happened to him?" Makoto asked.

 

"Well the last time I saw him was two years ago when he was receiving the top student award at the academy." Ami said as she remembered the last day she saw Hitomi.

 

=== (Flashback two years ago) ===

 

 

Hitomi was seen standing in front of a podium receiving a small gold trophy from one of the professors. "I have now awarded Mr. Hitomi Higurashi the Best Student of the year award. Mr. Hitomi who has been noted for his IQ of 350 is this year's Best Student of the year for his flawless attendance and his prefect grades." A professor said as Hitomi nodded his head once with a smile on his face as he accepted the award. He shook the professor's hand as he left the stage with his award.

 

"Next to accept the award for the most promising student is Ami Mizuno." The Professor said as the students appalled for Ami who walked up next to accept her award. Ami took her award and she proceeded to walk off the stage, but like Hitomi she shook the hand of the professor before leaving.

 

The two meet each other back stage to congratulation one another. "Congratulations Ami you have really earned that award." Hitomi complemented. Ami gave Hitomi a nervous smile as she looked at him thinking what to say to him.

 

"Thank you, but you are the one who deserve the real congratulations here. Earning the Best Student of the year award is very difficult." Ami replied modestly.

 

"Please Ami I don't deserve that much praise." Hitomi replied with a modest smile.

 

"You're just being too modest." Ami said with a warm kind smile.

 

Suddenly a woman with purple hair wearing a school uniform walked up to Hitomi and asked "Hitomi I just came here to offer my congratulations to you."

 

"It was nothing at all." Hitomi replied.

 

"I was wondering would you like to come with me tonight to see special place." The purple haired girl asked with a mischief filled smile.

 

"What kind of special place?" Hitomi asked with a curious glaze.

 

"It's a surprise. I would like to take you there. Meet me by the beach near the forest later tonight at seven." The woman said as she walked away.

 

"I don't think I should go." Hitomi said to himself as he started to walk away.

 

"What are you talking about I think you should go. If you have an opportunity to make more friends then you should go for it. Instead of always studying all the time you should try to find happiness in your life and strive for it." Ami suggested.

 

"Wow that is impressive saying. Maybe you're right I should go." Hitomi said as he re-thought his decision.

 

"I hope we will both make it thought life." Ami said as she and Hitomi started walking down the hall together.

 

"I hope so as well, but I will be happy if we work together to make that possible. No matter what happens from this day on Ami. I will always treasure our friendship." Hitomi said as he turned his head to look at Ami with a heartwarming smile.

 

Ami blushed at the thought of what Hitomi said and replied "I will treasure our friendship too."

 

=== (End of flashback) ===

 

"Wow you two must have been really good friends." Usagi complemented.

 

"We still are, but Hitomi what happened with that girl you went with?" Ami asked with a curious expression on her face.

 

"It turned out the whole thing was a set up in an attempt to humiliate me. I suffered some minor injuries, but I made it out of there ok." Hitomi answered with a cold expression on his face.

 

"How cruel, so what happened to you afterwards?" Minako asked.

 

"I was pulled out of school and I went around the country for a while. I took a test and I earned my high school diploma. Now I am in collage. As I told Ami I am doing alright, but I am glad that Ami is doing well herself. I am very pleased to see that she has friends like you to be with." Hitomi said while a signal tear fell from his eye.

 

"Well thank you Hitomi." Ami said as smiled at him while putting her hand on his.

 

Hitomi and the other girls noticed what Ami was doing, but Ami noticed that she had placed her own hand on Hitomi's hand. "Oh I am sorry about that." Ami said as she moved her hand away while her face turned red with signs of embarrassment all over it. Usagi and Minako noticed something about Ami's feelings towards Hitomi seemed to be more than Ami claims. For the rest of the afternoon the others had a couple more conversations throughout the afternoon. Later After Hitomi and everyone else went home Minako and Usagi were walking by themselves.

 

"Hey Usagi remember when Ami had her hand on top of Hitomi's?" Minako asked Usagi.

 

"Yeah I do…what are you thinking?" Usagi asked Minako with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Well do you think that Ami's feeling for Hitomi seem to go a little deeper than she telling us?" Minako answered.

 

"What!" Usagi exclaimed in surprise; she realized what Minako was talking about. "You can't be serious. You think Ami likes Hitomi more than a friend." Usagi asked with a surprised look still on her face.

 

"I don't think…I am sure of it. I am sure Ami would probably like to have a romantic relationship with Hitomi." Minako said with stars in her eyes.

 

"Well Hitomi is cute no one can argue with that, but still Ami would never even think about having a boyfriend. She is too into her studies to be interested in guys." Usagi protested.

 

"I'll think of a way to prove my point." Minako suggested with a coy expression.

 

"I am telling you. Ami isn't interested in having a boyfriend." Usagi protested.

 

"Well see about that." Minako answered with a very confident smile. The two continued to walk home while Minako was also making plans to attend the Akira Jinta audition tomorrow.