InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 13 Camera, lights, screams ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13

Camera, lights, screams

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Ami was getting ready to go the study meeting, but while she was putting a pen into her bag she noticed the picture of herself and Hitomi. The picture was taken when they were nine years old at the Higurashi shrine. It showed Ami dressed up in miko priest attire and Hitomi was dressed the same way. They were standing right next to each other standing in front of the old tree at the shrine. Ami and Hitomi had one another's arms on the other's shoulders; both of them were smiling happily.

 

Ami picked up the picture and she hugged the picture. "I am glad you have come back Hitomi." Ami spoke to herself softly as a signal tear fell down her cheek. She put the picture down where it sat originally. Ami picked up her things and she left. Meanwhile at Naraku's castle; the half demon was leaning against the wall resting for a moment, but he had a dream while he rested.

 

Naraku saw himself transformed into a humanoid demon with spikes on certain areas of his body and he was standing in the middle of the now destroyed city of Tokyo. Everyone lay dead around him. However when the demon saw someone laying among the dead his eyes opened in horror and he quickly snapped out of the dream he was in. He woke up with sweat dripping down his head.

 

"That was quite a dream I had there. I do wonder though. I am doing the right thing. I am hurting people to attain what I want, but is it right to continue to do what I am doing?" Naraku thought to himself questioning his own actions.

 

"No…It doesn't matter what I am doing is right or wrong. I remember the night when I first came home after merging with those demons. My parents were terrified by what I had become. They were too frightened to look at me. That night I lost everything including those who had cared for me. Once the power of the crystal and the cup is mines I will become the most powerful demon in the world. I will lay this world to waste and all of humanity will tremble at my feet." Naraku thought triumphantly as his eyes started to glow pinkish red.

 

Suddenly Arael walked in and asked "My lord I have just checked with the Saimyoushou at the Death Buster's headquarters. I have learned that Mimeto does plan to strike at the Akira Jinta audition just as you predicted."

 

"I knew that celebrity crazed woman would. I figured that if someone like Akira Jinta was going to offer auditions to young girls to be in his next movie I had a feeling Mimeto would probably target him next." Naraku said with a very confidant smile.

 

"What do you want done with her?" Arael asked with a cold expression.

 

"I will take care of that myself. You and your brother have done enough. I shall see to this one personally." Naraku said as he got up off the ground and he walked away to go and prepare his trap.

 

Later that day Minako had told Rei that wouldn't be coming to their study session today because she has a fever. However the fever story was only a cover so she could go the Akira Jinta audition today. She walked up to the receptionist's desk to ask where Akira Jinta was. "Excuse me." Minako asked the woman at the desk.

 

"Yes." The woman at the receptionist desk asked.

 

"I was wondering what time Akira. I mean, when will Mr. Akira arrive today?" Minako asked with hope in her eyes.

 

"He won't be here for today's audition." The receptionist replied.

 

"What!" Minako shouted as her hopes of seeing Akira were about to be broken.

 

"He will be here tomorrow for the second competition." The receptionist replied as another woman approached Minako from behind having to have overheard what the receptionist told Minako.

 

"What?" Mimeto said as Minako turned around to see the new woman behind her. "Oh, no! I thought I could get a glimpse of him." Mimeto said being disappointed that wouldn't get her chance to see Akira.

 

"You!" both Mimeto and Minako said as the two girls started grabbing the other's shirt and they got into an argument.

 

"That's...!" Minako was saying as starting to eye Mimeto's shirt.

 

"A first edition original Alazin T-shirt!" Mimeto said when she realized that she and Minako were wearing the same kind of shirt.

 

"Oh, you're good." Minako said with a little bit of envy in her voice.

 

"We have good taste, don't we?" Mimeto complemented.

 

Meanwhile…while Minako and Mimeto were getting acquainted and both of them were going through the auditions someone was inside the main stage hall working under the stage. A little while later Naraku emerged from underneath the stage holding a small box of tools. He had a cold smile on his face as he walked away and he left. At that moment both Mimeto and Minako had passed the first round of auditions.

 

Sometime later Ami was walking home from the Hikawa Shrine when she bumped into Hitomi who was seen leaving the Tenth street book store. "Hello Hitomi." Ami said as Hitomi turned around and looked at her.

 

"Well good afternoon Ami. I didn't think I would see you again so soon." Hitomi greeted.

 

"It's a small world I guess." Ami replied. Both Ami and Hitomi moved to the side so the people walking around go get by them.

 

"So you are returning home from the study meeting you and your friends have?" Hitomi asked.

 

"Why yes I am. I was just on my way home." Ami answered.

 

"Well I have to be somewhere on the other side of town so how about I walk you home." Hitomi offered.

 

"Sure that will be nice." Ami replied and accepted the offer with a smile. The two started walking down the street together.

 

While the two were walking down the street they passed a few buildings. Ami turn her head to the right to look at Hitomi to ask "I have been meaning to ask you. How have your mother and father been? It's been a while since my mom and I visited the Higurashi Shrine."

 

Hitomi turned his head to face Ami and he answered her by saying "They are doing alright. They are the same as always. But speaking of parents how has your mother been?"

 

"Oh she is still the same and she is doing alright too." Ami answered.

 

"That is good to hear." Hitomi replied as the two reached Ami's apartment. Ami and Hitomi walked up to the door. "Well I guess this is where we part ways." Hitomi said with a gracious smile.

 

"Well I'll see you around Hitomi." Ami said as Hitomi nodded his head and he turned to walk away, but Ami just thought about something and so she shouted out to him saying "Hey Hitomi day after tomorrow do you want to come to the chess tower with me tomorrow?" Ami asked.

 

"Day after tomorrow…sure why not I am available." Hitomi answered.

 

"Great…I will see you there at 3:30 pm then." Ami said with a warm smile on her face.

 

"Until then. Farewell Ami." Hitomi said while smiling as he walked away.

Ami went inside while Hitomi walked into a near by alleyway and vanished. The next day at the Akira auditions. Minako showed up just in time for the next round to begin. Mimeto hadn't shown up yet. Minako was standing out on stage with the others. Akira showed up and he spoke to all of the contestants by saying "Thank you for coming to today's audition. Today's judges will be you, the audience. The winner will be chosen if the score is more than 80% of the audience. Now, let's start with the first person."

 

Minako went backstage to wait for her turn meanwhile Artemis appeared in front of Minako. Minako noticed the white cat and asks "Artemis! How did you find me?"

 

"It's not like you to keep a secret from me." Artemis says with a coy expression on his face.

 

"I couldn't tell everyone I am an okake of Akira's." Minako informed her feline friend.

 

At the same time while the contest was going on a certain someone wearing a baboon cloak was watching the contest on one of the catwalks high above the stage. Naraku stood there holding a remote control in one hand and a hive filled with his Saimyoushou. Naraku grinned as he thought "Enjoy your moments on the stage Mimeto, because they will be your last."

 

Down below in the back row of the audience was Setsuna, Haruka and Michiru. They were observing the contest, but Michiru kept looking around for something. "What is it?" Haruka asked her friend.

 

"I am not sure, but I am sensing a dark presence somewhere in this building, but I can't get a fix on where it is coming from." Michiru answered.

 

Haruka has a serious expression on her face as she replies by saying "I am sensing it to, but I don't know where it is coming from. But whatever it is that we are sensing I know one thing for certain. There is no way a Death Buster or a Daimon could give off a dark aura this powerful."

 

"I agree." Setsuna said while she nodded in agreement with Haruka's statement. "Maybe we should move back stage so we can observe things more closely. I feel that we should be there." Setsuna said as the other Outer Senshi nodded their heads in agreement. They turn to the left and the three Senshi made their way backstage.

 

Minako went on stage when her turn came. She had a smile on her face as she said "Number 251, I'm Minako Aino, 3rd year at Minato junior high."

 

"It's a small world." Akira said to Minako with a nice smile.

 

"Nice to meet you!" Minako said greeting Akira.

 

"Slightly... not enough. Sorry next person please!" the announcer informed Minako.

 

"Good luck!" Minako said to Mimeto as she walked out on to the stage.

 

"Yes!" Mimeto said to herself as she walked out onto stage.

 

While Mimeto was heading out to the center of the stage Minako was having a conversation with Akira saying "My dream to be an actress has disappeared. But it's okay since I had a chance to see Akira."

 

"Thanks for saying so. I'm sorry that you didn't win, but I'm sure there will be another chance." Akira complemented.

 

"Araki! I'll forever be a fan of yours!" Minako said with stars in her eyes.

 

"Thank you, but I know you'll forget about me, not only you but everyone else. But the memory that you liked me will remain in your heart. I think the experience of liking somebody will help you find love someday. Girls should bloom like this." Akira said to Minako.

 

"Araki! Please support me for a while. I don't want to end my career just being an idol." Minako said as Mimeto was almost done with her turn.

 

"I had an egg this morning, it's my favorite. I would like to be a great actress who can act in any kind of role. Nice to meet you!" Mimeto said to the audience.

 

"Next is the last challenger, please push your switch now!" The announcer asked the audience to do. The votes for Mimeto are over eighty percent. Mimeto was sure she was going to win, but suddenly the votes went down. "I'm very sorry. Regretfully, the result shows that we don't have a winner." Announcer informed Mimeto regrettably. Soon after losing the platform Mimeto is standing on breaks and falls. Mimeto is on the ground while Minako starts running up to her to see if she was alright.

 

"Hagyu, are you okay?" Minako said as she offered her hand to help Mimeto up, but Mimeto slapped her hand away. "Hagyu?" Minako said with a look of concern on her face.

 

"I am Mimeto of the Death Busters! The reason I attended this audition is to steal Araki's pure heart. Come out Daimon, Utahime!" Mimeto shouted as her Daimon appeared.

 

"Utahime!" the Daimon declared as it appeared before everyone.

 

"Charm Buster!" Mimeto shouted as she froze everyone in the audience with her weapon.

"Everybody is suffering because of my super beauty." Mimeto boasted.

 

"You're joking!" the Daimon said because it didn't believe Mimeto had super beauty.

 

"Utahime!" shouted at the monster with anger flaring in her eyes.

"Sorry, yes, you're always right!" the Daimon apologized to its master.

 

"Do your job now!" Mimeto demanded.

 

"Right!" the Daimon said as it attacked Akira and it forced his heart crystal to come out of his body.

 

"Akira!" Minako shouted as Akira's heart crystal was stolen.

 

Suddenly someone shouting "Moon Tiara Action!" was heard as a glowing disk flew by and it knocked Mimeto's staff from her hand. Mimeto turned to see Sailor Moon and the Sailor Senshi appear.

 

"You sing and we listen; a song is everybody's friend." Sailor Moon said as she did one of her poses. Naraku was still watching from above as the Sailor Senshi appeared and said their entrance line and did a pose. "What is with these girls and their poses? Do they thing they are on TV or something?" Naraku thought as he watched the events unfold below. A few seconds later Minako had disappeared backstage and she returned moments later transformed as Sailor Venus.

 

Naraku is watching as Sailor Venus is shouting at Mimeto for trying to steal Akira's pure heart crystal. Naraku also notices the Daimon is walking towards the microphone. Naraku sweat drops as he sighs and says "I had enough of their foolishness." Naraku said as he held up the hell wasp hive and he threw it towards the ground below while saying "Take care of the Daimon and Mimeto."

 

Below Mimeto was about to call to her Daimon when the hive containing the came close to the ground it burst open and a whole swarm of Saimyoushou came out. They attacked the Daimon and they started stinging it to death. "Thos are the same wasps that killed Eudial!" Mimeto shouted as the Daimon screamed for a few moments then it fell to the ground and it started to disintegrate after it died from the bus poison. Mimeto was about to run away when the wasps attacked her.

 

"Get away from me you pests!" Mimeto screamed as the wasps began forcing her towards the center of the stage. Sailor Moon and the others tried to get rid of the bugs, but there was just too many of them. Naraku was watching as Mimeto was herded to the center of the stage. Naraku smiled as he moved his finger to push the button on his remote control.

 

Naraku pushed the button as he said "Farewell Mimeto. Join Eudial in hell." Naraku pushed the button and Mimeto fell thorough a trap door that dropped her into a large vat of boiling Miasma below. Mimeto didn't have a chance to scream because the Miasma killed her in mere seconds.

 

"What happened to Mimeto?" Rei asked as she walked up to the trap hole to inspect it. The Saimyoushou flew away and vanished.

 

"What is that stuff?" Makoto said as she stood over the trap door looking down at the boiling vat of Miasma. Ami picked up a fallen lead pipe and she stuck the end of it into the vat for a few seconds. Moments later she pulled it out and she discovered that the part of the pipe she stuck in was melted down.

 

"Whoa…I guess that is the end for Mimeto." Minako said as she felt kinda sorry for Mimeto. No one deserved to be dropped into a vat of that stuff.

 

Meanwhile Rei was detecting the same dark presence the Outer Senshi was detecting earlier. Since she was on the stage she got a clear idea where the presence was located. She looked up and shouted "Burning Mandala!" The others were surprised that Rei was attacking the ceiling. Rei's fireballs hit the ceiling and moments later one of the catwalks was falling down. The catwalk fell down onto the stage below, but the Sailor Senshi was surprised to see a man standing on the catwalk wearing a Baboon cloak.

 

"I was detecting a huge powerful evil aura coming from this guy." Rei said as she pointed her finger at Naraku.

 

Suddenly the Outers appeared and Naraku was surrounded. Rei and the outer Senshi knew the man before them couldn't be just another Death Buster or another demon. They knew he could only be one person. "Are you the one called Naraku?" Rei asked the half demon.

 

Naraku smiled darkly as he chucked.